๐—˜๐—–๐—›๐—ข ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ent...

De spiritown

in which lee jieun establishes her own entertainment company. เผš . ๐Ÿฉฐ โ—Œ ๊™ณ . โŠน ๐Ÿฆข... Mais

๏ฝก๏พŸ๐“ธ๐“ˆ’ ECHO CREATIVE !

913 58 86
De spiritown

°· ꒰ఎ W.ELCOME ˖ ۫  ᰍ

ᵔᴗᵔ read with ᵎᵎ
   ✩ › ⩇ּ⩇ ʿ white background
     avenir font smallest size ⸝ ⸝ ⸝

ECHO CREATIVE ҂ 𓈈

echo creative [ 에코 크리에이티브 ] is a korean  entertainment company established  and  managed  by lee jieun, professionally known as iu. the company officially opened its doors to potential talent in november of  2021.  stationed in various countries, echo creative hopes to open opportunities for those all over the world.

AUDITIONS AND TRAINING ҂ 𓈈

as of the moment, echo creative only accepts rapvocal, and dance trainees. provided with top quality classes, echo creative ensures that each and every trainee has opportunity to improve and grow, thus introducing private classes with professional  coaches included on trainee schedules, dedicated to focus on specific training adjusted from trainee to trainee.

LOCATIONS ҂ 𓈈

echo creative's audition locations can be found in numerous countries, mainly located in central cities such as seoul, tokyo, new york city, and beijing.

MENTORS ҂ 𓈈 。

to provide trainees with the best quality of training, echo creative has appointed many well known and experienced staff to provide well planned training courses. former s.e.s member bada and soloist  taeyeon both partake in running the vocals sector of echo creative's training schedule, as well as the rapper cheetah who handles the rap trainees. although busy  with her schedules, former clc member seungyeon and  holybang's  leader, honey  j  ensure adequate dance training for inclined trainees.

TAG 3+ PEOPLE

— ADMIN'S ACCOUNTS

SJ LIA MYRA NANA HAE

. . . NEXT UP ⁇ (🔐) GUIDELINES —

#NANA says: please don't flop please
don't flop please don't flop please don't

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
725K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...