Reaction House

By cookie5264

the owl house characters react to ghouls and witches, let's see what happens shall we? More

react

504 2 2
By cookie5264

Eda pov:

I sat at the table in the kitchen,  trying to understand this thing luz likes             " Fanfiction " of course if I had any real fans they would be banging down my door with how many there are, when I came upon one in particular that caught my eyes.

"Ghouls and Witches" hmm
I said looking around before diving into this "fan-fic"

I was a few sentences in when I spot my catchphrase " Distraction Spell!!" In one.
I literally laughed out loud and just loved it, the character hazel sounded very cute, this might actually be a book that I will enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 182 18
Marriage is about equality . But here Meera is a final year students and an introvert as the name of friends she has only her family. She is most c...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
18.9K 718 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
108K 7.5K 41
Elana Ferrer never really had goals. For her, life consisted of nothing but surviving school until the next day -- until she saw him. In the eyes of...