Broken Treasure

By currently_kamazing_

Abigail seemed to have had the perfect life. She was by no means at the peak of the popularity food chain, bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Help!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Yayyy
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Happy Birthday
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
!!Contest!!
Important message !!
It's finally here!!!

Chapter 6

9.9K 336 11
By currently_kamazing_

"Well,what do we have here?" I hear a voice say from a distance .

I kick my legs and thrash against the ground as I try to escape the muscular hands attached to the back of my throat and my shoulder .

"She's a fighter too Conner." the voice above me chuckles as he presses his knee against my back to try and stop my movements.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I scream as the figure above me digs into my spine with his knee cap .

After I scream, the weight of the man above me is thrown away and I hear a thud followed by a groan in the distance .

"Mine!" I hear a voice roar .

Now that the weight is gone , I don't give a moment of thought before I take off running into the darkness.

"Look what you've done;she's gotten away." I hear someone yell as I run through the woods.

The tree branches scrape against my exposed skin as I run with all my strength.

Behind me, I can hear a steady thud against the ground trailing not so far behind me. I can almost feel the breathe of my predator on my neck as I continue to try and escape.

Trying to lose whoever it is behind me, I make a sharp left and hide behind a tall, rough tree. My heart hammers in my chest and my breath comes and goes in gasps as I lean against the tree for support .I can no longer hear the hard footsteps behind me so I close my eyes in relief .

All of a sudden my body is alighted with sparks that race across my skin. I can feel the breathe of someone beating against my neck. As crazy as it may sound, I can't find it in myself to be afraid . What I do feel though is comfort and desire and I don't know why .

I can also smell an intoxicating scent that is oddly familiar . I recognize it from the t-shirt that the woman gave me earlier . My stomach instantly goes into a riot and it's not from hunger. I find my body drawing closer to the presence in front of me like a magnet.

"I-I didn't mean to trespass into your pack , I was just looking for somewhere to stay." I ramble to the figure before me.

"I'll leave right now , I promise." I plead.

The moment I spoke of leaving, I was pulled against the hard, muscular figure. The moment our bodies touched the sparks were back full force.

"Mate" The voice said as the person pressed their face into the crook of my neck.

My body seemed to mold into his like a perfect puzzle piece. I was tempted to get lost in the sweet sensation of this person's body so close to mine.

Then logic took place in my head and I pushed the person away. Surprised by my sudden attack, the person stumbled back and I took that chance to make a run for it.

"Stop running, go back to mate." my wolf said inside my head.

I didn't get far before I was lifted and thrown across his shoulder .

"Wrong decision, kitten." The voice of my abductor said .

"Let me go!" I screamed while ignoring my wolf. I hit against his back while he continued to carry me , ignoring the sparks where his skin touched mine .

I could see an upcoming light as he carried me back to the woman's house. I had long ago stopped fighting and waited until I could get my chance to escape again .

He put me down and opened the door to the woman's house while pushing me into the house with him following close behind.

"Where is she?" I hear Mary Ann say.

I walk towards the sound of her voice but am pulled back before I get the chance to get to her.

"I got her." the voice says from behind me.

When I hear the voice I turn around and am greeted by the most handsome man I'd ever seen.

He had sun kissed skin and eyes blue like the sea . I got lost in them as I stared into their depths . As my eyes traveled downwards I finally noticed just how muscular he really was. His black shirt fit him like a second skin and emphasized his six pack underneath .He was practically drool worthy

"Mate!" My wolf says in my head . Right then and there it clicks inside my head. This is the famous Alpha Conner. The most viscous alpha known in the world.

Just the thought of all those innocent people he killed sends bile in my throat . "Get away from me!" I say as I push him back and make my way across the room . I'd rather be anywhere than here especially with him.

By now Mary Ann has made her way into the room and is left speechless by the scene in front of her.

I stand by her side as Conner glares at me from across the room.

"What's going on in here." I hear her say from beside me.

"Nothing, I was just about to leave." "Thank you for everything . "I say as I make my way towards the door.

Before I could make it to the door, I was pulled back against the same muscular figure from before.

"You're not leaving" he said emphasizing each word.

"Oh yes I am." I say stubbornly.

After I said that , another male walked into the room rubbing his shoulder. By his grass stained appearance I could tell he was the one who had me bound to the ground a while ago .

"What the hell man." the man said as he came closer.

"Max take her to the pack house ; I'll explain everything later." Conner said while continuing to talk to his grandmother .

"Sure thing." the other man said.

I panicked when I felt a large hand take me by the arm and start to drag me out the door.

"Stop . Let me go !" I screamed as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Come on ." the man said while grabbing my wrist and holding tighter.

"Ow stop you're hurting me."

When I said that I heard a loud growl echo across the room. For what seemed like the hundredth time that night, I was pulled back into Alpha Conner's strong , comforting arms. I was glad to have gotten away from the other man's grasp.

"You've done enough Max you should leave. Now!" he yelled and his voice seemed to be loud enough to shake the ground . I could feel his anger radiating off of him like the sun as he spoke .

Seeing he was not in the mood, Max ran out of the door and into the night.

Not a second later, Conner was pulling me out of the door but not before saying goodbye to Mary.

"You treat her well now Conner" she yelled as he guided me to the car.

He opened the door and waited for me to get in,but instead I crossed my arms across my chest and stood still.

"Can you please just get in the car?" he begged after seeing my stance.

"No" I said stubbornly.

"Get in the car." He said slowly. I could him shaking with anger behind me.

Deciding not to push my luck , I hopped into the car and slammed the door . Shortly after I felt the car dip as he got into the passenger seat.

The car ride was short and silent. Neither of us said a word until we pulled into the driveway of his pack house.

"This way." he said as we walked towards the entrance of the huge mansion . He unlocked the door and held it open for me to go in . The inside looked even better than the outside. Although it was gigantic it still held a homey feel . There was also a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling lighting up the entire room.

My viewing was cut short by a voice coming from behind me.

"Come with me . Conner said as he made his way up the staircase . Being obedient for the time, I followed him until he stopped at a door.

I followed him in and stood in the middle of the spacey room waiting for his next move.

"You'll be staying here." he said in a steady voice. "My room is rift across the hall if you need me ." he says

"I'm not staying here." I say defiantly.

"It's not up for discussion." he said finality ringing clear in his voice. "We'll talk about this in the morning." he said while leaving and closing the door but not before locking the door from the outside .

I sat on the oversized bed as I contemplated my next move. There was no way I would stay here with this monster , mate or not. I just got my freedom and he wasn't going to take it by keeping me as a prisoner up here.

"Stay here with our mate , he loves us."my wolf said.

I scoffed at her words. No one loved me and he'll be just like the rest. It's only a matter of time before he figures out how worthless I am and starts to beat me. I couldn't allow that. I barely made it through my own pack, I couldn't bare to see the look of disgust and disappointment on his face. That would kill me not only physically but emotionally as well.

I had to leave before he realizes and save him the disappointment and me the heartbreak.

So she's finally found her mate. I know this chapter was kind of boring and endless but bare with me. Anywho comment what you think and don't forget to vote ✌️✌️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
6.4M 259K 32
Allison was never one to talk. She is quiet, shy, has no friends, and keeps to herself. She was never like this when she was younger. But when her mo...
6.2M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
1.2M 37.5K 36
Carly is just a normal teenage girl who's suffered the loss of her father at age thirteen. With a mother that's gone all the time and a brother who h...