๐‡๐€๐๐€๐‡๐€๐Š๐ˆ ( MEGUMI X...

By -CH33MD0GGO

โ†ณ ๐€๐ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐€๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’ ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐‡๐Ž๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐€๐‹ ๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ‰ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โ‰ช
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚.* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ†ณ [000]
โ†ณ [001]
ยป ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ยซ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ†ณ [002]

661 27 1
By -CH33MD0GGO

[002] Reunion

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊
┊           ┊           ┊              ✧・゚
┊           ┊           ✧・゚
┊              ✧・゚
✧・゚

➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭..

            ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

» location : Hospital , waiting room.

𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Back when the late cherry was still in bloom.. I was, walking out of the elevator. To go at the waiting room, to get my treatment bills. before I could sit in the seat in the waiting room, I found a book or a diary.

'a book?' I thought I let out a 'hum' sound while grabbing the book. ' Doesn't hurt a lot to sew it lately.' I think. As I grab it, I observed the book. Then my instinct came in since I'm a bookworm ' Nani? someone left it here?' I thought. I'd , opened the book to see many songs note. ' so the owner of this booklet  is a songwriter? ' I brainstorm, I read all the notes until there's a page. 'its titled?' I read it 'Infirmity Novel' . Then I got surprised at that moment. As a book-worm I am always curious to see new things about another novel.

'Haven't heard of it.. Hand-written too? Is this really a book?'  I thought, When I skip to another page to look at the story. My facial expression become shocked..

             ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

             ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

- I thought I'd record my everyday thoughts and deeds in this book I named Infirmity Novel in Japan.

I haven't told anyone besides my Family, but I'll die in a Few years.

I write this to come in terms with that and live with this disease.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
"Die?.."
"Hanaha-"
I have no words after, I read all of that sentences that is in the book.
'So this is someone struggle journal..'

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
- First of all the disease I've been diagnosed with or Hanahaki disease

Was the lord of diseases that, until recently killed most of those diagnosed
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
'Or a sick journal rather-'

Nowadays even it's symptoms can't be found easily, so-

My eyes was too attached to the book.
Until someone speaks up.  "Excuse me"
A feminine voice called out. "That's mine." She pointed at the book.
She wore a causal clothes a f/c hoodie and a cut off short style. She has a h/c and a clear e/c. Is like a crystal eye.

My facial expression turn into a surprised face.
'If I'm right-'
'She's my'
Then I got cut off by her.
"Well isn't it, mister typical quiet boy! Why are you in a hospital?" She asked cheerily.
"Y/N!"
I'd hug her and never let go like a baby monkey that is attached to the mom.

After the crazy reunion she asked me 'why did you came here?'.
"..I had an appendectomy the other day-"
"So,just checking the stitches."
I said like I didn't see a thing, if I act like it.
"Ara! I see.. I'm here for my hanahaki  check! Or lung check.."
"If I don't do this, I'll die, so-" she said cheerily and giggled at the last sentence.
My facial turn into soulless looking.
'I wonder how can she be so happy when she's going to die soon..'

third POV

The h/c smile at the taller dark hair boy.
'There's goes my sensitivity.' Megumi thought. Then she's sit on the hospital chair in the waiting room. Next to him.
"Surprised?" She asked. The replied 'huh' "you were reading that, right?."
She said 'ah maybe..' he thought.
"To tell you the truth.."
'SHE WAS JUST KIDDING?!' He shouted in his thought.

( cliff hanger B) )

˚ ˚

❁⋆

. ˚.
˚.
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

E X T R A !

the tall black haired boy thought about something.
"Hey y/n."

"Yeah megumi?"

"No offense but, I'm just curious about the hanahaki disease to be honest. I thought is just a urban legend or fiction stuff."
"Well anyways, what's hanahaki looks like? And how does it feel?."

"Well hanahaki is like a flower petals in your lung , well kinda flowering plant growing in your lungs. And about how does it feels.. is pretty painful everyday it grows larger the plant inside the lungs. Is like your getting slowly dying painfully. Plus you would vomit or cough up the petals and flowers."

fun fact!
Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left.

"Oh.. how did you get it tho?."

"Well, somehow I'm in a love triangle.. I like this guy. But he likes her. Plus their both are my good friends, while you were gone. Well I was too scared, to confess to him. Is like side love, you know?"
"And plus, I don't even like him anymore. But the flowers keep growing everyday."

"Oh.. alright."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
476K 30.1K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx