๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ~ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By selgarcia12

๐‘ณ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•. ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž

1.8K 95 226
By selgarcia12

ROBIN WAS NOT READY TO LEAVE CALAS GALADHON.

But no one is ever ready to face reality, no matter how much they have prepared themselves for it.

She had woken up early that morning, about an hour before the sun rose. She then joined Celebrían, Elhael and Glorfindel in order to watch the sunrise from the highest place in the city. They had a picnic as they watched the sun come up, and ate a not so healthy breakfast that consisted of Robin's favorite desserts, which meant a lot of sugar.

They had a great time, and she had really enjoyed her friend's company, who had tried to keep her spirits up despite her upcoming departure.

They had parted ways not long after in order to get ready for her farewell.

She was currently standing before Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel in order to say goodbye.

"My Lord and Lady, thank you for your hospitality. You have helped me, and I am eternally grateful for everything you have done for me." She said, and gave them a grateful nod.

"We would have wished your departure to be under better circumstances, but things are as they have to be." Answered the Lord. "We believe your story, and as my wife has seen it, we trust that your presence in Arda is indeed a blessing."

"Be confident, sweet child. Trust in who you are, and the path will become clear." Affirmed the Lady of Light. "And remember, there are far, far greater things than any we leave behind."

Robin nodded, and turned to find King Admír and Prince Amroth, who hadn't managed to get the purple out of his head. She bid them farewell, and the Prince made her promise to prank Thranduil as soon as she was settled in Greenwood.

"Were you going to leave without saying goodbye to me first?"

She smirked at the voice, and turned to find her three friends standing behind her.

"I only say goodbye to important people." She casually shrugged. Glorfindel pretended to be hurt by her words, and placed a hand in his chest feigning pain. "I saved the best for last."

"You almost got me." He smirked, and Celebrían left his side to approach her.

"Have you got everything?" She asked, giving a look at Robin's belongings. It wasn't as if she had much, apart from a few dresses and shoes Celebrían had given her.

"I hope so. It's not as if I can turn back if I forget anything."

"Well, I think you are forgetting something." Stated Elhael. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, as she was sure she had everything.

"Are you gonna walk to The Greenwood or will you get there by Eagle?" He questioned, and she realized that she didn't have a horse. Everyone in the King's company had one, except her.

"Don't worry, Glorfindel and I made some arrangements."

He then turned away from them, and returned a minute later pulling a beautiful white horse.

"His name is Sírdal, he will be your faithful companion from now on. He's yours."

She stared in shock at her friends, and extended her hand to pet the stallion. He sniffed her hand, and a second later he was neighing happily.

"I- uh... Guys, I don't know what to say..."

"You don't need to say anything. Accept our gift, that's more than enough."

She doubted a little, but soon enough nodded enthusiastically, before tackling Elhael and Glorfindel in hugs.

"Okay, you gave her your present, now it's my turn." Exclaimed Celebrían. She pulled a package from her back, and extended it to Robin.

"Oh, no. I cannot accept this-"

"Shhh, don't even try. I had it made especially for you, but don't open it yet. When you get to unpack, you can see it. But only then. You'll understand what it is for." Robin nodded with a grateful smile, and put it with the rest of her things.

"Guren glassui." (Thank you from my heart)

Celebrían shrugged, and gave it no importance. Surprisingly for Robin, she threw her arms around her and gave her a big hug. Elves in general were just not very demonstrative folk – so there were not a lot of bear hugs - but they seemed to be getting into it as Robin did it all the time.

"Remember your promise." She whispered.

"I will." Robin smiled.

"No veren." (Enjoy yourself) The lady said, letting go.

"I'll try." Robin assured her.

"But not too much without me." The Lord of the Golden Flower interrupted. Robin rolled her eyes playfully, and turned to face her best friend.

"I would never."

She then threw herself at him, and hugged him with all her strength. He hugged her just as strongly, but they had to let go soon.

"You'll write to me, right?" She asked.

"At least twice a week. And you need to write back, remember you promised to keep telling me more of your wizardry tales." She laughed, but nodded.

"Sure, I'll tell you more about Harry Potter. And when I'm done, I'll start with Percy Jackson." He nodded excitedly, and grabbed her to spin her around. She giggled at his antics, and they laughed loudly.

"Guren níniatha n'i lû n'i a-govenitham." (My heart shall weep until I see you again) He said, once he had set her down and their heads had stopped spinning.

She gave him a sad smile, and embraced him one last time. Then she turned to say goodbye to Elhael.

"I will really miss you and your wisdom."

"You know we'll still write to each other, don't you? I can't have you doing irrational things every five seconds." He smirked.

"I am very rational, thank you very much. It's not my fault your logic is different from mine."

"What is it that you say? Touché?" She laughed and gave him a last hug.

"Novaer, mellon nin." (Farewell, my friend.)

She then mounted Sírdal, and they advanced to follow the king, who had already crossed the gates. Thranduil awaited for her, but she stopped to give a last look to her friends.

She waved at them, and gave them a small smile. She couldn't help but laugh as Glorfindel waved his arms frantically at her.

She turned, and this time didn't look back. Her gaze was fixated ahead, and welcomed the new adventure that awaited her with a small smile.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thranduil couldn't believe his luck.

First, they had to travel to Lothlórien for the emergency council. He really didn't like leaving his father's kingdom, so that already had him in a foul mood.

Then, when they had arrived after the long journey and he yearned for sleep and a shower, that strange elleth had crashed into him.

Literally.

And when he had reproached her for her lack of attention, she questioned his identity and authority, only to use some strange expressions that he could only guess were some kind of insults, and leave him standing there on his own.

'Asshole', was it? Something about some pants?

What did that even mean?

And when he was glad he would never cross paths with her ever again, she had ended up being invited to the council. Consequently, the inevitable happened, and they argued during the meeting. She had even dared to question him and what his people would expect from him.

How dare she?

She also claimed not to be from this world, and gave a crazy story of just (questionably) appearing in Arda. And then Lady Galadriel had claimed for her to be an Amartha, as if it wasn't enough.

But his misery was not over, as he found her again the next day. She basically insulted him in his face (with Amroth encouraging her, the little bastard) and threw the sparkly thing on him.

It had taken him hours to barely get that thing out of his head, when that night she threw that stuff - again! 

And now he was stuck with her for Valar knew how long, because she was going to hide in their kingdom (as if that wasn't dangerous enough for his people), and he also had to train her to be a warrior.

As if it wasn't enough with the responsibilities he had as a prince, he now had to babysit this strange elleth.

Was this some kind of joke that was being played on him? Some kind of punishment for his attitude? Because it seemed that the more he wanted to stay away from her, the closer she was brought to him.

He watched her look back at her friends and rolled his eyes when he saw Glorfindel's strange behavior. She was changing the people around her, and he wondered what effect she would have in his life. Would she have some kind of effect on him, too? And if she did, how much of an impact would this elleth have on him?

They rode in silence, the tension stuck in the air. It was clear that they didn't like each other, and neither of them was willing to make an effort to change that.

But the fact that they didn't get along wouldn't change the fact that they would soon have to start spending a lot of time together.

And they both knew that.

➵ ➵ ➵

(Sorry to interrupt guys, but I just wanna give you a small warning. I am gonna give some opinions about different topics, so I just wanna say that this is nothing personal, and I don't have anything against anyone. Some of you may disagree with some things, but this is supposed to be a great chance to say your opinion too. I invite you to give your thoughts on the statements, as it is a chance to connect more with you guys. If you comment, please do so respectfully. Everyone thinks differently and I wouldn't want anyone to have an argument over something like this. This is a peaceful fanfic so please let's keep that aura around here. Thx. Now you can keep going 😌)

➵ ➵ ➵

Robin soon grew tired of the quiet, and her only source of amusement seemed to be Thranduil. So, you know, she was curious about the time it would take them to reach the kingdom.

"Are we there yet?"

Silence.

Two minutes later, she asked again.

"How long until we get there?"

Nothing.

"How about now?"

Thranduil rolled his eyes, but still kept silent.

Very well. If he was not willing to talk, Robin would gladly do the talking.

"How far are we, anyway?"

"Gosh, it's taking us ages!"

"Where do you live, anyways? Narnia?"

"I think girls were always divided in two: Team Peter and Team Edmund. Sometimes, it would be Team Caspian or Team Susan. I think when I first saw the movies I liked Peter more, but when I was older and rewatched them, I realized I was actually Team Edmund. I'm just really into the 'bad boys redemption' and all of that. Plus, he was hot in the second and third movie."

"We are gonna be older than Queen Elizabeth when we get there."

"Speaking about Queen Elizabeth, I am 100% sure the royal family killed Princess Diana. You can't change my mind."

"Draco Malfoy deserved better. I don't care what anyone says, he didn't have a choice."

"Dramione and Wolfstar are superior ships, although Dramione has to be my personal favorite. Sure, it may seem like the typical enemies to lovers and all of that, but it's so well written and it makes so much sense. Plus, it gives Draco the redemption he deserves. I mean, have you read 'Isolation'? That fanfic changed my life."

"People who ship Harry with Voldemort, Snape, Dobby or some shit like that deserve the Dementors kiss."

"Loki deserves so much better. I mean, can you imagine how he felt when he found out Thor was the favorite because he - Loki - was adopted? I mean, yes, he was a giant basically, but how is that his fault? And Odin was a shitty father, so what could he expect? Still, my heart broke when he found out. That 'TELL ME!' killed me, you know."

"And let's not get started on how hot he is..." She sighed dreamily. "Tom Hiddleston is the literal definition of perfection. Him and Henry Cavill are like Greek gods or something. It's offensive."

"So I'm watching Infinity War and Endgame, as one does when they want to die of depression, and I'm praying that my favorite character makes it through this, but we are five minutes into the first film and he is already dead. I mean, c'mon!" She annoyingly exclaimed. "At least, last I knew he was alive again. I just hope Loki doesn't die, again! My heart couldn't bear it. He's died like fifty times already."

"I get it, Joaquin Phoenix's Joker was amazing, but Heath Ledger's Joker just hits different."

"Bella Swan is annoying as hell. I actually kinda hate her. And Kristen Stewart's interpretation was just the cherry on top. Bella is just so... awkward it makes me uncomfortable. Don't even get me started on her gestures..."

"Everyone has always been like Team Edward or Team Jacob. That's bullshit. I've always been Team Jasper. Have you seen him in 'Eclipse'? Man, that is a vampire I would fight for. Plus, he is an empath. He can literally manipulate emotions, how cool is that? And Stephanie Mayer made him a confederate soldier, what the heck. She could've just said he was from the union, it would've cost her nothing."

"And can we talk about Carlisle Cullen?" She sighed dreamily. "It's the daddy issues for me."

"Anyways, Jasper Hale could run me over and I would say sorry."

"Johnny Depp is the definition of perfection. And I know I said that about Tom and Henry, but Johnny is just superior. He's such a king, and he's always been so hot, no matter his age. Plus, he's an amazing actor. He deserves so much better."

"Johnny Depp deserves the world, but the world doesn't deserve Johnny Depp." (I said what I said. #Justiceforjohnnydepp)

"Anakin Skywalker is the hottest guy in the galaxy-"

"Will you shut up!" Thranduil snapped, tired of her hours of rambling. He could be patient when he wanted to, but this girl had just tested his limits.

She stared in shock at his outburst, but a small smirk appeared on her face, as she had fulfilled her purpose. She was testing his patience, and pushed his buttons with her nonstop talking. It was hilarious when he was angry, plus she was bored. So she had decided to annoy him until he reacted.

"Oh, so he does have a mouth to talk?"

"I don't care about the stupid things you are talking about. I. Don't. Care. Just shut up. Your sole existence itself is annoying enough."

"Then how long until we get to your home?" She insisted. He sighed, but finally answered.

"About a week. Now, stop talking." He ordered, before turning away and ignoring her again. Robin grinned, content with his response.

She was silent for about ten minutes, and Thranduil thanked the Valar for the new round peace. But he was relieved too soon, as with Robin there was rarely peace.

"Tum, tu tu tu tum tum tum...

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore
And a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot
In the Caribbean by providence impoverished
In squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

The ten-dollar founding father without a father-"

Thranduil groaned, and immediately turned to her.

"Can't you obey for once in your life?" He exclaimed exasperated. She was really getting on his nerves.

"I obeyed. You said no talking. You didn't say anything about rapping or singing." She stated as a matter of fact, giving him a pointed look. Thranduil rolled his eyes and groaned again.

He couldn't believe he would have to put up with her for so long.

He closed his eyes, and wondered again what he had done to be punished in such a way.

Be patient, he reminded himself.

And to think they still had a week left until they got home.

➵ ➵ ➵

We got a little bit of perspective from Thranduil and Robin being annoying as always lol. Also Robin and Glorfy parted ways noOooOooo.

I'm sorry the update has taken so long, but every chapter is about 2500-3000 words so it has taken me a while to catch up. I still haven't gotten to where I want to, but it felt important to update.

I hope you don't hate me for the statements haha. I would love to see your opinions on them.

Also, if there is something you would like to happen or something like that please do comment or DM me. (Sometimes I do lack inspiration so it would be great 😌)

Thank you for your patience guys and for all the support the story has gotten recently. It's amazing to see the story going up on the rankings and the number of reads and votes. I really appreciate it ♥️

Btw, I'm curious of how you came across this book. Would you like to tell me about that?

Once again, thanks for voting and commenting. I hope you're still liking the story.

See you soon besties 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.5K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
56.5K 1.6K 16
๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.... ๐™‡๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡. ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–...
111K 4K 16
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ" "๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ" ...
18.1K 653 19
โ˜ž๏ธŽSษชx sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แดกแด‡sแด› แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแด…แด…แด‡ss ษชษด แด„สœแด€ษชษดs Oษดแด‡ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ สŸแดsแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€ษดแด… แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› ส€แด€ษชษด Tสœแด‡ ส™แด€ษดแด‡ แดา“ OสŸสแดแด˜สs sสœแดแดกs แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€ษชสŸ Cแด€แดแด˜แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… Hแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€s แด„แดแดส™ษช...