Unfettered (Loki x Reader)

By TheseHallowedRoses

'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and... More

Author's Introduction to the Reader
Glossary
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Asset Alpha
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 3 - How It All Began
Chapter 4 - Odinson
Chapter 5 - Laufeyson
Chapter 6 - More Flies with Honey
Chapter 7 - Playing With Fire
Chapter 8 - Pretending
Chapter 9 - Dinner
Chapter 10 - An Evening Visit
Chapter 11 - Fallout
Chapter 12 - Lied To
Chapter 13 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 14 - Now You See Me
Chapter 15 - The Truth Will Out
Chapter 16 - Withdrawal
*Chapter 17 - Twin Flames*
Chapter 18 - An Explanation
Chapter 19 - About A Girl
Chapter 20 - Locked Doors
Chapter 21 - Secrets
Chapter 22 - True Colors
Chapter 23 - Ask And You Shall Receive
Chapter 24 - Light Activity
Chapter 25 - A Path To Freedom
Chapter 26 - The Game
*Chapter 27 - Unsatisfied*
*Chapter 28 - Bra Straps*
Chapter 29 - Mingling and Missions
Chapter 30 - Don't Lie To Me
Chapter 31 - Et Tu?
Chapter 32 - The Eir of Sin
Chapter 33 - The Gatekeeper
Chapter 34 - A Realm Far, Far Away
Chapter 35 - Homecoming
Chapter 36 - Someone Else's Problem
Chapter 37 - All The World's A Stage
Chapter 38 - Misdirection
Chapter 39 - Violent Delights
Chapter 40 - Forest of Arden
Chapter 42 - Small Spaces and Red Faces
Chapter 43 - Facing the Family
Chapter 44 - Adjusting
Chapter 45 - Ribbons and Trust Issues
Chapter 46 - Rusticis
Chapter 47 - See You Soon
Chapter 48 - Recalled
Chapter 49 - The Prodigal
Chapter 50 - A Godly Sacrifice
Chapter 51 - Summons
*Chapter 52 - To See*
*Chapter 53 - An Audience*
Author's Outro Note to the Reader

*Chapter 41 - Valhalla*

40.5K 1.1K 1.7K
By TheseHallowedRoses

"We could just disappear," Loki mouths against your neck. 

You smile, letting your head fall back onto his shoulder as he presses his chest tighter against your back. "No, we can't," you laugh, slipping the few coins given to you by the kind lady at the bus stop into the phone slot. "Tony's probably already put out some sort of Interpol alert. So I don't think we'd get very far."

"I did," Loki smirks, taking the soft lobe of your ear between his teeth as you punch in Tony's cell phone number.

"You don't count. You used your mind magic to talk your way onto a private plane. Now cut it out," you laugh, swatting him away as the line rings. But Loki isn't deterred. If anything he holds you closer. 

As the line rings and rings and rings, you wonder if for a moment if you've dialed the wrong number. Until the line crackles, and static fills your ear before a familiar voice comes through loud and clear.

"Squirt? That you?"

"Hi Tony," you say bashfully. "Yeah, it's me."

"About goddamn time. What the hell happened?" he demands, a strange echoing sound making him almost impossible to hear. 

Loki rolls his eyes and lays his chin on your shoulder as he listens to you speak with Tony.

"I know Tony...I know...Yes, I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Okay! Geez...Alright we'll wait here, just calm down, we're both fine. Well that's rude, I'm not telling him that. Okay - I'll see you in a few hours."

Hanging up the pay phone, you turn in Loki's arms. You part your lips to fill him in, but before you can say a single word Loki steals a kiss. You laugh against his lips and break it, placing your hand gently over his mouth to prevent another surprise attack.

"So, Tony's sending the jet," you laugh. "Or, I should say he already sent the jet. I guess he took off as soon as JARVIS told him I had disappeared from the tower again. It'll be here in about 4 hours. He gave me the address to the airstrip. Told me we had better not be late."

"Four whole hours, darling?" Loki says, pulling your hand away from his lips and placing a kiss to your palm. "Whatever will we do with all that time?" 

"Well, he did say to go to the nearest hotel and give them his number to call. Although he was very clear about getting two separate rooms...," you trail off with a grin.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," Loki says, his gaze darkening

You laugh as Loki bends down and steals a kiss, sneaking his hand into your back pocket.

"Loki!" you laugh, scandalized as he gives your ass a squeeze. "Cut it out. We're in public!"

"All the more fun, no, my love?"

You get goosebumps when he calls you 'love', but give him a firm stare, and take his hand from your back pocket. You intertwine your fingers and pull him down the sidewalk toward the city center. 

It had been quite a walk from the forest clearing. But it had given you and Loki an opportunity to speak plainly and openly about the memories you had seen in Agent May's head. Having spent the past couple hours just talking about what happened and working through your remaining questions, Loki is now quickly reverting back to his old self. And you're finding comfort in hearing that playful and mischievous tone finding its way back into his voice.

"It would be a lot easier if Heimdall would just take us back," you groan.

"Heimdall? So you've met?" Loki asks, arching one brow.

"Oh yes, he's lovely."

Loki let's out a chastising groan and rolls his eyes.

"Hey," you give his arm a slap. "Be grateful. I wouldn't have reached you in time without him."

"Ah, so it was Heimdall that transported you to me. I should have known."

"Well, I figured out where you were, but yes. I asked him to send me here."

Loki furrows his brow as you walk, but asks no more questions as you approach what looks like a nice chain hotel.

"Perfect," you say, walking inside and relishing the heated interior.

After requesting the front desk clerk give Tony a call, you are quickly set up in the Executive suite. All the way up on the top floor, the executive suite is one of only three suites on the floor. And the décor quickly tells you this room will be nicer than any you've stayed in before. As you swipe your keycard and throw open the door, you're proven right as you stand stunned by the tall vaulted ceilings and massive entry way. But Loki has no interest in the finer aspects of the suite. The moment the door closes behind you, Loki sweeps you from your feet and carries you to the bedroom, placing you gently in the middle of the mattress on your back. He crawls atop you, hovering only inches above, as he starts planting tiny kisses up your cheeks, then down your neck and across your shoulder.

"Loki," you sigh contentedly, as his hands travel further down your hips. 

"My love," he moans, as he allows his hips to fall into yours, grinding ever so gently against you. 

"Loki, wait," you laugh, running your fingers through his hair, ignoring how they get caught in his tangles. "We've just walked several miles through the forest. I'm disgusting. Can I please shower first?" You ask, laughing softly as Loki begins to push up the hem of your t-shirt.

Loki stops and pulls back, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Excellent idea," he says, pulling away and offering you his hand. 

Taking it, he pulls you to your feet, keeping hold of your hand as you both walk to the bathroom. Inside, you're stunned by the size, but Loki doesn't seemed phased. Perhaps he was used to such luxury back in the Asgardian royal hall. 

Pulling out a bench from the bathroom vanity, Loki motions for you to sit. You cast him a curious glance, but he nods encouragingly. So you sit, and watch him skeptically as he starts rummaging around the bathroom. He grabs towels and lays them nearby before starting the shower and testing the water. With a frown, he adjusts the handle then moves to the sink, sweeping up the assortment of soaps and shampoos from the countertop and lining them up neatly in the massive glass shower before testing the water temperature with his hand one final time. It seems to pass his test, as he smiles, and then turns to you. Never tearing his gaze from yours, Loki slowly unties the various strings of his Asgardian robes, one by one. You're mesmerized, watching his long, slender fingers as they nimbly slide the ties through their loops and bows, shedding his robes layer by layer as they pool at his feet. Your cheeks burn as he watches you watching him disrobe.

Finally dropping his undershirt to the ground, his chest is left bare. You gasp as you spot a long, then red line of cut flesh across his chest - leftover from the blade he has pressed so tightly to his skin.

"Loki," you exhale in concern.

"Shh," he shushes you, letting his lithe fingers travel over the cut, showing you it doesn't hurt. But he doesn't stop at his chest. Those fingers travel lower - across the cut of his abs and to the waist of his pants. Your breath catches as he slips his fingers beneath the band, and pulls off his trousers, stepping out of them until all that's left are his underclothes. He brings those fingers back to his abs once more, letting them trace the lines of his own muscles before once more slipping beneath his very last article of clothing. As he gives them a firm tug, you look away.

"Eyes on me, my love," Loki orders. 

Looking back, you watch as Loki steps from them, completely bare. He drags his fingers up is own thighs, letting just the tips ghost along the curve of his fully erect and throbbing cock. It sends a pang of arousal through your thighs, and up into the heat of your belly. A grin spreads slowly across his face as he advances on you, holding out his hand. You take it, and he gently pulls you to your feet. You place a hand on his smooth chest, and he places a gentle kiss on your lips, but you hunger for more. You try to deepen the kiss, but Loki pulls away.

"Not yet, love," he whispers, placing a chaste kiss on the tip of your nose.

Gently turning you to face the mirror, which has only just begun to fog over from the steam of the shower, you make eye contact with Loki's reflection as his reaches around your waist, and slowly pulls your t-shirt up your abdomen until he pulls it all the way over your head and off. He lets out a strangled breath as he lets his hands fall to your waist, pulling your bare back against his nude chest and placing kisses to the top of your shoulder.

"I missed this," you sigh, leaning back into him as his hands work their way around the front of your hips and pop the button of your jeans. 

"As did I," he breathes, sliding your jeans and panties over your hips until they both fall to the floor leaving you completely bare. You gasp as Loki rolls his hips into you from behind, his cock lodging between your thighs. He groans in pleasure as you squeeze your legs together even tighter. "My vixen," Loki hums, thrusting into your thighs once more. "My sweet succubus." 

His lips find your neck once more as which each thrust of his cock between your thighs your arousal grows, leaking from between your legs and making each thrust easier and easier. But just as his thrusts start to become erratic, he stops, and pulls away fully. 

You open your eyes to find him in the mirror, confused, but before you can even catch his eye his strong hands turn you back to face him. You catch a flash of green before a hand tangles itself into your hair and soft lips take yours in a deep, passionate kiss. His tongue sweeps against your bottom lip, begging for access. Parting your lips, Loki's tongue finds yours as he tastes every part of your mouth. His length twitches against the inside of your thigh, begging for attention, so trapped in Loki's kiss you reach down blindly and wrap your hand around his shaft.

"Oh gods," Loki moans, breaking the kiss. He allows you to stroke him only once or twice before reaching for your hand and taking it in his, pulling you to the shower.

"Loki, please, just fuck me," you beg, desperate for his touch, his kiss, something. You have never seen him so restrained before. 

But he simply smiles, stepping into the shower, and pulling you in with him. You gasp as the warm water hits your back, relaxing into its comfort. Suddenly Loki's hands are in your hair, running shampoo through their long strands. As he massages your scalp all the tension from the past days disappears, and you melt into the blissful sensations of having Loki washing your hair and body. He lingers, letting his hand wash every inch, the sweet floral scents of the various soaps making you almost dizzy. Loki's hands are so masterful, so relaxing, that you almost forget just how badly you ache for him. Your eyes drift closed - and you nearly fall into sleep. Until his fingers drift ever so lightly over your clit. You gasp as it takes you by surprise. But Loki lets out a small smirk, as he presses his lips to your neck and begins sucking, leaving behind an occasional bite.

"Come back to me, my love," Loki hums in your ear.

"I'm here," you whimper as his fingers circle your clit. 

"Yes, you are," he sighs. You think you hear a note of relief in his voice. But your attention is torn from his affect as his other hand travels up your side and cups your breast, your nipple slotted through his fingers. "I feared I may never see you again," he whispers. 

"You scared me, Loki," you frown, body jolting as his fingers drift over your clit once more.

"I was scared too," Loki admits. 

"You were?" you question.

"For the first time in my life, love, I experienced fear in those woods," Loki whispers in your ear as drags his finger through your folds. "I was afraid I would never be able to hold you again. To touch you again."

Your knees grow weak as Loki glides his fingers over your entrance, and soon enough you find yourself aching once more. "Loki, stop teasing me," you whine. "Please."

"I would never, my love," he whispers in your ear. 

In one fluid motion, Loki pulls his hands from between your legs and slides from around you to the shower door. You notice his hair is completely soaked and slicked back, and gone are the streaks of dirt on his cheek and neck. You must have actually fallen asleep. For how long you can't be sure. But your hearts trips and stumbles as you realize Loki had to have held you the entire time - never letting you even so much as sway on your feet - as he washed the both of you. 

Shutting off the water, Loki grabs the two giant, fluffy towels he had laid out. He bundles you up and sweeps you off your feet, carrying you to the bed. You let out a laugh as he tosses you gently on the bed, using the towel he had wrapped around his waist to gently - lovingly - dry your entire body inch by inch. Enjoying the attention, you stretch out on the bed and close your eyes once more as his hands work. When suddenly his hands are gone. You crack an eye just in time to see Loki's dark, wet locks disappear between your thighs. Using his shoulder, he nudges open your legs and presses a kiss to your slick cunt.

"Loki!" you gasp, hands grasping for his head as his tongue prods at your slit. 

Suddenly, Loki lets out a growl and flips you over. Now on your back, Loki continues to lick and suck and draw out every last drop until you feel the fire building within your thighs threaten to overflow.

"Loki,  Loki don't stop," you pant. "Please, God, fuck don't stop."

Loki obeys your command and keeps a steady pace, adding his hands to the mix and using his fingers to draw gentle circles with your clit until your head buzzes and your back begins to arch. Moans and cries of ecstasy fall from your lips as you climb closer to your climax.

"Yes, my love, that's it. Call out for me," he hums against the soft skin of your thighs. "Let me hear how desperate you are for my touch."

"Oh god, oh god Loki!" you sob, coil of pleasure curled tight in your stomach, toes beginning to curl.

"My sweet love," Loki moans from between your legs. "Come for me kaerasta. Come for me, my darling!"

At Loki's command your toes curl as your orgasm causes your eyes to roll back in your head. You try to push Loki's head from between your thighs, but he continues to eat out your orgasm as your hips buck until your cries stop.

Once calmed, Loki raises his head. Your slick covers his face as he grins in apparent victory. Using a single finger, he drags it through the juices that drip from his chin, sucking it clean before planting a trail of kisses up your stomach, stopping at your sensitive nipples. You reach out to tangled your hands in his damp hair. But Loki takes both your wrists in one hand, pinning them above your head as he grabs your neck with his other hand.

"Are you ready for me, my darling?" he grunts, rolling his hips to grind his cock against your entrance, teasing you with the promise of being full of him.

"Take me," you exhale. 

Loki groans and shifts his hips, slipping just the tip of his cock inside you. But he stops, and breathes heavily in your ear.

"I may be a God, but you are a Goddess unlike any I have ever encountered."

Without warning, Loki rolls his hips, burying his cock fully inside you. He pulls a sob of overstimulated pleasure from your lips as your spent walls clench tightly around his aching cock.

"Oh sweet Valhalla," Loki moans. 

You wrap your legs tightly around his waist as he picks up the pace, his grip around your throat tightening with each thrust until you can barely drag a breath into your lungs. You grow pleasantly dizzy as Loki's thrusts grow harder. Faster. Your vision starts to fade until suddenly the pressure on your throat disappears and air floods your lungs.

"Say my name," moans Loki. "Say my name, love."

"Loki," you moan. "Loki, I love you...I love you Loki!" you cry out.

Loki groans and collapses on top of you, his hips twitch and thrust in quick, shallow rhythm as he spills inside the heat of your cunt. The sensation of his warmth spreading within you sends you hurtling into your second orgasm, your walls milking every last drop from his spent cock. As you orgasm together, you cling to him desperately as he returns your embrace, sliding his arms beneath you and pulling you to his chest.

As Loki holds you gently in his arms, placing kisses on your forehead, you hear him whispering quietly. To you, or himself you aren't quite sure. 

"No sooner met but they looked. No sooner looked...but they loved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 49
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN ENTERED IN THE 2021 WATTY AWARDS!* Soulmates... Everyone has one. Whether you feel the connection by touching them, by seeing th...
3.9K 151 17
"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom dim...
46.3K 1.4K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...
107K 4.6K 100
𝟏𝟖+ *𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲*𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫*𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...