Rogue Luna (Completed)

By Phoenix_247

"I never want to find my mate, that's not the way I live life. I would be a burden to my mate and all of thos... More

Rogue Luna chapter 1.
Rogue Luna chapter 2
Rogue Luna chapter 3.
Rogue Luna chapter 4.
Rogue Luna chapter 5.
Rogue Luna chapter 6.
Rogue Luna chapter 7.
Rogue Luna chapter 8.
Rogue Luna chapter 9.
Rogue Luna Chapter 10.
Rogue Luna chapter 11.
Rogue Luna chapter 12.
Rogue Luna Chapter 13.
Rogue Luna Chapter 14.
Rogue Luna chapter 15.
Rogue Luna chapter 16.
Rogue Luna chapter 17.
Rogue Luna chapter 18.
Rogue Luna chapter 19.
Rogue Luna chapter 21.
Rogue Luna chapter 22.
Rogue Luna chapter 23.
Rogue Luna chapter 24.
Rogue Luna chapter 25.
Rogue Luna chapter 26.
Rogue Luna chapter 27
Rogue Luna chapter 28.
Rogue Luna chapter. 29
Rogue Luna chapter 30.
Rogue Luna chapter 31.
Rogue Luna chapter 32.
Rogue Luna chapter 33.
Rogue Luna chapter 34.
Epilogue

Rogue Luna chapter 20.

16.6K 599 31
By Phoenix_247

(This is Iris's wolf, I think it's a beautiful wolf what do you guys think?)

I woke up to the sound of a ringing in my ear and I groaned.

"Damien turn off the alarm," I complained.

Wait...since when did Damien ever set an alarm?

My eyes flew open and I immediately shot up. I looked around and all I saw around me was the foggy eerie forest around me as I felt the damn soil from under me? What happened after I blacked out? Did I run away?

All of a sudden I felt an ache in my heart as if someone was trying to tug it out of my chest, I grabbed ahold of my chest and sank into the Earth as tears began to blur my vision . It was the worse kind of pain, something unimaginable.

'Damien....help...' I tried to send through the mind link but there was no answer back, not even a sound.

Have I gone rogue??!!

What would the pack think of their soon to be Luna gone rogue? Would they think I willingly ran away? I slowly stood up from the ground and flinched from the pain in my heart to try and analyze where I was but I couldn't recognize anything. Damien's words continuously played in my head as I looked around for something familiar or a tree I could climb up to.

He said at the stage we are at it's impossible for a wolf to block off their thoughts and emotions from their mate. Did I unintentionally block my mind from Damien? That was why he was freaking out?

'We did it for you'

'He must not be let in, he isn't part of the plan'

'Where do you think your wolf is?'

I had a sudden realization, the voices in my head have been so overpowering that I wasn't even able to hear my own thoughts or my wolf's voice. I missed the gentleness of her voice, the way she guided me or the way she got excitement when anything involved our mate.But more importantly what were these voices talking about? And what where they?

'Your savior'

'Your power'

'Your darkness'

'WE ARE YOU!'

I clutched my ears in pain as I tried to silence the voices as their words rattled around in my brain painfully loud. What did it mean it was me? I'm not a dark person.....am I?

"Are you lost beautiful?" I looked up to see a rogue man approaching me with a creepy smile plastered on his face. I caught a whiff of the smell around me and knew he wasn't alone, it was unusual because rogues didn't like to travel in packs or groups.

"Stay away from me please," I pleaded.

Pleading, I hated the fact that of all things I resorted to this, on my knees pleading with some dirty rogue. The pack life was making me weak and sheltered.

"Ah come on Doll face I'm just trying to have some fun, I haven't seen a she wolf in a while. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a rogue she wolf that's been marked, this will be fun," The rogue smirked at me as he approached me.

As he walked towards me I held my hands up to shield myself....or so I thought because he immediately stopped as if a force in front of him was pushing him back. I lifted my hands up into the air and I watched in surprise as the rogue rose into the air, only this wasn't my movements, it was like something else was controlling my body and I was merely watching.

I clapped my hands together and held them together tightly and watched in horror as the rogue thrashed in the air and began clawing at his neck as if he were choking. A tingling sensation began to spread throughout my back as I looked around at my arms and noticed blackish veins began spreading throughout under my skin creeping down to my hands.

'Yes, feel the power'

I slowly began to separate my hands and watched the rogue begin to struggle, his black hair was beaded with sweat, his face began turning purple. I instantly seperated my hands and all his limbs flew off of his torso. I walked over to his head and picked it up by the hair and looked into his grey eyes and saw my reflection.

I turned pale, my eyes were midnight black and I saw the blackish veins rising to my face. I threw the head to the ground freaked out as I clutched my head in panic. Was this what I turned to when I blacked out every time? Something dark took over me and I hurt others? That explains every time I woke up when I was younger and I was covered in someone else's blood.

'Accept me and feel your full potential'

No, I don't want this, I never asked for this.

'You're pathetic just like your sister'

I don't have a sister. I don't have a sister, I don't have a sister......do I have a sister?

All of a sudden I felt feint. I was being pulled into darkness once again. I knew every time I fought this darkness I would be pulled into it even more.

......

"Please wake up, I need you to wake up for me."

It was her voice, no matter how many years I've gone without seeing her I'll always be able to recognize her beautiful voice. My mother, her voice gave me strength to climb out of the darkness and open my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I was not welcomed with the presence of my mother, I was welcomed by the presence of.........myself?

I saw myself staring down and my mind became clouded with confusion, it was like looking into a mirror. I reached up to feel if it were an actual person in front of me and sure enough my hand cupped the warm flesh of this person in front of me. She giggled, her giggles warmed my heart and made me feel complete and fuzzy inside, the same way Damien always made me feel inside.

The stinging unbearable pain returned inside my chest as I thought about Damien and I howled in pain as the salty tears began to pour down my face, holding tight to my chest.

"No, no please don't cry I'm here for you, I will get you back I promise," I opened my eyes and looked at the person in front of me with confusion, it was like I was talking to myself but this person in front of me had my mother's voice.

She giggled again as she noticed the clear confusion in my face and wiped my tears away from my face, her surprisingly soft skin warming my face.

"I'm not you and this is not a dream. Look into my eyes," She said.

I was too busy staring at her whole face instead of looking into her eyes so when I looked into her eyes all I saw was darkness but it was a comforting type of darkness. Her pupils and her irises were pure black but yet they seemed so beautiful to me.

"Who are you? Have your eyes always been like that?" I questioned.

"My name is Lillian Iris Rose and yes I was born with this eye color," She said.

She basically had the same name as me, the same face as me and even the same hair color as me and that could only mean one thing.

"Are you my sister?" I asked.

"Well I am actually your twin sister," She nodded.

At the sentence I sat up and looked around at where we were. It appeared as though we were in a dingy shack in the middle of forest up in a tree like a tree house, the wood walls were splintered and appeared damp and there was a giant hole in the roof so could to peer up into the clouded sky.

I looked back at the woman in front of me and examined her. She indeed looked exactly like me. She had jet black hair with white streaks in it just like my mother and I. Her skin was pale with freckles all across her nose. The only difference was the eye color.

I had emerald green eyes, she had an uncommon eye color that may bother others but to me her eyes were comforting, it was like they told me that I wasn't alone in the darkness. Her eyes also told me that she was a sweet girl who has had a hurt past just like me, then I noticed the small cut across her cheek.

"If you're my twin where have you been?" I finally choked up.

Sadness washed over her face like a sudden wave and tears began to brim her eyes.

"I was taken at birth, stolen I guess you could say. I was raised in the neutral zone where rogues usually live and I was constantly tormented by the other rogues. They thought I was you because of the black eyes but when they learned that I wasn't you and I didn't have the power like you they abandoned me, just a young girl alone to fend for herself. It wasn't until I was 16 when I was finally able to shift when I no longer left alone, I had my wolf with me since then," She paused for a moment and looked me dead in my eye.

"Iris, I have to tell you something important. Apparently there is a prophecy that involves-" She was cut off by the sound of a wolf howling nearby us.

She grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me up to my feet.

"It's not safe, we have to leave now," She said as she jumped out of the tree house with me following behind her. As we landed on the ground I realized the area that we were in. I was in the neutral zone in rogue territory.

"Come on we have to get away from Cole's men before they find us," She said as she began pulling me through the forest.

Cole.

That named sounded familiar but I couldn't place where I heard it from or who it even was.

"Can you shift?" She asked as she stopped to look back at me.

"I'm not sure, I haven't heard from my wolf in a while," I said unsure.

"Oh come on have some confidence, I can't have a sister of mine be all timid and scared," She smirked at me as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Great, I looked like a wimp in my sister's eyes.

I looked into my mind and pleaded for my wolf to give me the ability to shift once more. I felt her presence moving around in my head and I let out a sigh of relief.  I felt my body begin to shake as my boned began to painfully arrange and shift and before I knew it I opened my eyes to see a pure white wolf standing there looking at me.

"So are you just going to stand there and get captured by Cole?" I heard her sweet voice fill my mind.

I shook my head and she barked and took off running with me following behind after her. Suddenly I heard the stampede of feet behind us as I looked back to see a few chasing after us.

This was going to be an interesting chase.

________________________
This chapter has been edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.2K 17
Liz has secrets but how long can she hide them? What happens when late at night she is kidnapped by a gang. Now her two most important secrets are ri...
16.2K 330 33
(yn) lives in central city, in a school for troubled kids. but before that, she was part of an experiment. an illegal experiment, for 15 years. she e...
31.3K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
366K 10.9K 37
Running that's all I've been doing for 2 years with my little sister and a friend. I'm the most wanted rogue in the world I haven't been all around...