๐š(๐šก) = ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ + ๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

30

1.6K 45 5
By LokiofMischief_

The provisional licence exams.

Probably the most important part of one's hero career. You can't do your job without a licence. It is extremely difficult and only has a 50% passing rate. Its level is pretty reasonable, though. Being a hero is not something to be taken lightly. We're talking about saving human lives here.

"...That is why, starting from today, you will develop at least two ultimate moves. Get into you costumes and head to Gym Gamma!"

Hold up, ultimate what now?

~~~~~

"Gym Gamma, also known as 'Training Dining Land', or TDL."

"I cam up with the layout of these facilites. It allows me to be able to create a terrain capable of accommodating every student's needs. That's what the 'dining' part refers to." explains Cementoss.

"I see..."

"Please, I can ask a question! Why must we create ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

"We'll get to that, Iida, calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes and accidents. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions and fight, as well as communication. Every year, the exams changes to test those abilities."

"Of those, your ability to fight is one of the most important. If you are prepared, you don't have to worry. Wether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect if you pass."

"Being able to act consistently while also not being influenced by circumstances will make you a great asset on the front lines."

"Your ultimate moves may not necessarily have to be the attack type, but must simply give you an advantage." Echtoplasm gave Iida's Respiro Burst as an example, which he was delighted to hear.

Satou understands the concept "I see..so we just need to find moves that define 'As long as I have the advantage, I can win'."

"Exactly! Just like Kamui Woods, who played a big part in the rescue the other day, with his Laquered Chain Prison."

"The training camp was canceled, but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process of creating your ultimate moves. In other words..."

Cementoss made various sized platforms rise from the ground to be used for training each student.

"...until the beginning of next semester, for the ten days or so before summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks. You'll be doing intensive training!"

A copy of Echtoplasm was on each platform, waiting for Class 1-A.

"In addition, you should be thinking about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your quirks. Go 'Plus Ultra' with this mentality. Are you ready?" asked Aizawa.

"Yes, sir!"

Oh god, this is definitely going to be a problem.

Everyone rushed to pick a spot, while Iris was just having trouble picking a terrain. She looked up, and there was one right in the middle, but it was higher up than the rest. Mr Aizawa saw her hesitation.

"Morningstar, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and go up there."

"Oh, yes, sir!"

She ran right up to the cylinder, giving her momentum. A simple boosted jump would do the trick, she just needed to add a bit more energy down at her legs, and that's exactly what she did.

"Wahoo! That was so coo- Oh shit!" She gripped the top of the terrain and lifted herself up. Her jump wasn't high enough, resulting in her almost not making it, but it was progress nonetheless.

"It seems like your holding yourself back." Echtoplasm's clone was there in front of her.

"It's just that this is what I'm used to."

"Why don't you add more power? I head the doctor's reports."

"Well, it's just that, I'm a bit....scared."

"So you felt your power grow a lot, and your afraid that something bad will happen? Then do not fret, it will not. You can  control yourself, and we are right here for you."

"Thank you sir."

"So, anything you want to explore?"

"Yes actually. Because of the amount of aura I am able to use, my techniques are based on trickery and speed. Knowing that my power has increased..."

"Makes you want to try larger, more destructive moves."

"Exactly."

"Then, let's try something right now. Close your eyes and activate your quirk. Surround your entire body with it."

Iris did as she was told. Her life energy had indeed increased by a lot. The blue aura surrounding her was way more prominent and bold, flowing like a gushing river.

"Good. Now keep your eyes closed. I heard that you can feel wherever your aura is, so I want you to reach out with it, as far as you can. This way you can see your range."

Focus. Stretch it, further and further, until you can't anymore!

Iris' aura extended in a bubble form across the entire Gym Gamma, covering all the students and teachers. Nobody could escape it and it stopped everyone in their tracks. Suddenly, it disappeared, but the effect didn't go away. She also noticed that the ground beneath her feet was lighter, as if she was floating. She slowly opened her eyes. It glowed an even brighter blue and purple.

"Excellent work, Morningstar. You come come back down now."

"Wait, sir! This move, it's amazing! I can see exactly where everyone is and what they're doing, even if the bubble is gone! It's never been this strong before! Could this be an ultimate move? I can move quickly, which could help me catch criminals or find victims faster."

"It seems like it could be, you would have to talk to Midnight about it first. Go."

"Yes, sir."

Iris jumped down, using the other pillars to aid her. She spotted Midnight next to Eraser Head.

"Did you already find a move, Morningstar? What you did there was quite impressive, and spectacular to the eye, I must say!"

"Yes, I have. It allows me to 'see' anything that is in my range, thus letting me access what I'm looking for even faster. And thank you~"

"I approve! So, what are you going to name it?"

What is this, a video game!?

"Name...it? Do I have to?"

"Naming your move is a crucial part to being a hero. It shows people who you are. Keep it catchy and simple, and you will succeed." added Mr. Aizawa.

My name is Oculus, right? It means eyes in Latin, so...

"Would... All Seeing Eye... work?"

"It's perfect! Good job! Keep it up!"

Oh thank god, I always have a hard time making names for things. Even Oculus was difficult.

"Thank you~"

As she made her way back to her place, she was interrupted by Katsuki.

"So you have a move, huh?"

"Yup! Catch up, Suki~"

"Ha! Watch me! I'l surpass you!"

"Is this going to be a competition, Suki~?"

"Hell yeah! And I'll win, of course!"

"If you say so, good luck~"

To show off her newly found abilities, she jumped again. This time, she just applied more aura to her legs, instead of physically forcing herself to jump too much. This time, the full jump was accomplished, but she still needed to work on it more. Iris stumbled her landing, and fell to the floor.

"I see you have gotten a bit used to your jumps, That is good. Did Midnight approve?"

"Yes she did! All Seeing Eye is good to go!"

"Excellent. Why do you try something else."

"Like what?"

"This is a testing period. For today, you experiment with your quirk and if you find moves along the way, that is good. So try something, so matter how destructive it is, just be careful."

"Can I destroy the terrain around me?"

"Of course. Cementoss can fix it later."

"Alright then, let's try this!" Iris focused a great amount of her aura down to the heel of her foot, then hit the ground beneath her with it. The cylinder began to crack because of the pressure building up inside. Then, it broke into dozens of pieces. Iris caught them all with her aura, which was about ten times easier to do now. She swirled the cement around her creating a kind of rock barrier that surrounded her for almost all angles, but that was not her goal.

What does a dragon look like? Doesn't have to be big, I just want a dragon.

The combination of the rocks and the formation of her aura created a dragon-looking familiar, which she could control at her will. To be honest, she just tried this because she watched another movies with dragons in it and obviously loved it.

~~~~~

Four days have past and Bakugou kept his promise. Not only did he catch up to Iris, but he had a couple more ultimate moves up his sleeves. He wasn't nearly as finished. Iris, on the other hand, was indeed having trouble with finding more techniques. Even if she now got used to her quirk, she couldn't find anything that was, her.

Katsuki's amazing...tch, and I said I would beat him. Meanwhile I'm just stuck here.

Iris was on a small water break as she looked over to Momo. She was getting better at creating objects, and faster, too. In fact, all her friends were improving by so much.

A little further from where she sat, Katsuki had just completed another incredible move: the Armour Piercing shot, which was a big explosion concentrated through a single point oh his hand. He had worked hard, and it clearly payed off.

"Haha! I did it!"

"Katsuki, that was amazing! It kind of looks like the Kamehameha!"

"Looks like I'm winning, Iris!"

"Don't worry, I'll definitely catch up~"

There was only time for a brief celebration. A chunk of cement came falling down, on All Might. He was about to get crushed, since he had no strength left. All of a sudden, a figure kicked through it, keeping it out of All Might's harm. It was Deku with his new Shoot Style.

So you just figured out that you have legs, huh. But good job, Midoryia.

Iris returned to Echtoplasm, who noticed her struggle to find more ultimate moves.

"You might want to see if you can improve your costume, it may help."

Costume, huh?

Iris looked over to Yaoyorozu, who was now trying out moves with a metal pole.

Iris, you fucking idiot. You can solve fucking university level math, but you never thought of using it. Good fucking job.

"Sir, can I integrate weapons into my moves."

"If your talking about your katana, it depends on how comfortable you are with it."

Oculus pulled out her shiny sword right in front of her face. She started into the reflection of her eyes, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Oh don't worry, Echtoplasm, I am more than just comfortable with this~"

"Then that's perfect. Try a few moves without your quirk."

Iris twirled the katana in her hand, slicing the air, trying to show off a little. She enjoyed herself to the fullest.

"Where did you learn to use a katana?"

"About that...some of the games on my PC feature sword fighting, so I just watched them and tried it out. It surprisingly worked...somehow."

"If you think your katana can handle your aura, then you should now try using it with your quirk now."

What else goes with eyes? I guess, when you say eye, it can also mean the middle of something, right?

Iris remembered Katsuki's Hotweizer Impact, a very powerful move that created a vortex of an explosion, capable of severely injuring someone and cause major destruction.

Eye...spinning...a hurricane!

"I think I have an idea~"

Activating her quirk, she leaped high into the air. She released more and more energy from her body, surrounding herself and her katana with it. She stopped midair and began to fall back down sideways. That's when Iris took her chance. She held her sword out and wildly spun in Echtoplasm's direction. Her aura followed the direction for her spinning, growing larger in diameter the closer she got to her instructor. Her move indeed looked like a big blue cyclone. Finally, she hit him, creating a massive impart of the clone and the terrain around her, large pieces flying all over the place.

"Fuck yes! Woo that felt good!"

A new clone replaced the old one that was just destroyed. "Language, Morningstar."

"Oops~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 21K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
205K 8.8K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
258K 11.6K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
183K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...