My Chemical Romance And One D...

By Claire_201

Talon Way, probably one of the best Drummer's in our time, along with Guitarist. Adopted by Gerard Way and Ly... More

My Chemical Romance And One Direction... And Then There's Me
Chapter One: Wait, Boy Band? Say What?!
Chapter Two: It Is On
Chapter Four: Sweet, Sweet Revenge
Chapter Five: Don't Cry Your Little Heart Out
Chapter Six: Harry's Secret Fan Fiction Collection
Chapter Seven: Plot Twist
Chapter Eight: Surprise Behind The Front Door
Chapter Nine: The Parcel On The Door Step

Chapter Three: As Cute As A Button

10K 305 82
By Claire_201

And......

BANG.

Scream's filled the air and I quickly ran down the hall way and into my room. I dived onto my bed and clawed my way under the cover's and pretended I was sleeping.

The door burst open "Talon..."

I kept my face blank and continued to be sleeping.

I felt someone grab my ankle and tugged me out of my bed. I screamed as he dragged me down the hall way.

"What's going on?" Frank and I looked at a half sleep, er, blonde guy?

"Nothing"

NO! HELP ME IRISH DUDE!

"Why are you dragging Talon down the hall way?"

"Because...."

"Frank! The fuck are you doing?!" yay! Dad's here!

 "Uh, she put custard in water balloons again!" 

I sit up and glare at Frank while signing, 'Fucking ass, I was sleeping!'

"Both of you, bed. NOW" Frank and I scrambled back to our room's and I sat on my bed.

I looked over at Harry to see him frozen, half getting out of bed and half still in bed.

'The fuck you looking at?' I signed.

He look's at me blankly "Uh, what?"

I rolled my eyes, reached over to my lamp and turned it off and pulled the cover's over me, and started to fall asleep as the guy kept staring at me.

I heard him turn his lamp off and turn in his sheets.

I instantly fell asleep as the house went silent again.

~

 I sat on the kitchen table, eating a box of cereal. 

"Talon, what are you doing?! You have a signing to go to!" I was ripped away from my box of fruit loops and shoved into a car full of British ass hole's, and then my dad.

I threw myself at him and he chuckled, "Did he seriously take your Fruit Loops again?" he mused.

I nodded, "Good, because last time, you were fucking hyper" I sat back, giving him the finger.

I sit in the car as everyone went silent, then I noticed the blonde kid had jell bean's, I eyed him, and then waving my hand's at me, "Wha-?"

He look's at me confused and then I mime out that he should throw a jelly bean into the air. He eye's me, confused but does it anyway, I catch it in between my teeth and give him a cheeky grin, "That was cool" I swallow it and nod.

He does it again and again, and I caught it every time. Then, he threw a black one, I caught it and threw it at Ray, who had his mouth open. He caught it and ate it, "Thank's'

I shrug, 'I don't like that one, it taste's yucky',Ray chuckle's.

Then we arrived, the car was surrounded my fan girl's, they pressed their faces and bodies against the window and I shrunk back as they screamed about having some guy's kid's, "You okay?"

I looked to see the guy, I don't know his name.... I nod, and he smile's, "Don't worry, you'll get use to it" he grin's at me. I point to my mouth then to him. He tilt's his head to the side in confusion, I then grabbed his arm and put my finger on it, and wrote 'NAME?' on it.

 "Oh, it's Liam" I nod and go back to looking at girl's, I smirked, one pushed her face to the glass, and I did the same, I opened my mouth and breathed on it, she look's at me in shock and I go back to my seat, grinning like an idiot.

Dad chuckle's, "Man, we're so lucky that we don't get it this bad" I gave him a crooked grin back, 'Well, for you anyway' he narrows his eyes at me, "What's that suppose to mean?"

'Nothing' I leaned back in my seat and put my boot's on curly, he glared and shoved them off of him, the door open's, "Come on, keep your head down, stay with the group and don't stop!" and then we were out.

Dad and Mikey held onto my hand's, girl's clawed at us, then I stopped and stared at one with a huge smile, but it faltered as I saw some 'normal' girl's harassing her. I approached her, letting go of Dad's and Mikey's hand. I waved at her, "Talon!" she squeal's.

Other girl's are glaring, spitting out hate and trying to claw me. She reaches out and I grab onto her hand and pulled her over the barricade, "Thank you" I stand straight, slapping my boot's together and give her a salute.

"But why...?" I winked at her, grabbed her hand and quickly chased after dad. She got the idea and started to call Gerard over and over again.

Security saw me and tried to stop me when we got to the gate's, they picked the girl and I up and she yelled profanity at them, "SHE'S TALON WAY! SHE'S WITH THE BAND!" 

"Sure she is, freak" I broke free from the guy who was holding me and I stormed over to the guy holding the girl, I slammed my foot down on his own, and he yowled in pain, letting the girl go.

I quickly grabbed her arm and put her behind me, "Why you-"

"I suggest you let my daughter and her friend in, I'd hate for you to get fired" my dad growled at the security guard. The guard froe in horror, and I skipped over to dad and hugged him.

"You alright?"

I nod, and then point to the girl, "Come on, it look's like your Talon's little friend for today" he chuckle's. She nervously walk's to us and I pulled her into a hug with dad to, she squeezes me tightly, as if she thought i'd disappear.

"Come on, they're waiting for you" I nod and took the girl to the signing room, "I'm Courtney, but my friend's call me Cherry" I nod, and smiled at her warmly.

~

I waved good bye to her and she left with an arm full of stuff that My Chem signed for her, One Direction wasn't in the mood to interact with them, must have something against our fan's... judgemental ass hole's.

"Right, now, everyone has to act happy and friendly with each other!" Teddy look's at everyone with a deadly expression, then stop's at me.

"That mean's you, Talon"

I smirk, and wink at him, "Talon" he growl's. I blow him a kiss before skipping off to my seat at the end. I'm the last person for people to see... yay me.

~

After signing around seven hundred (I have been counting), receiving brutal hate from 'fan girl's' of the wanker's, I stretch, but then two people come and stand in front of me. 

I looked at the girl and nodded, she smile's at me, "Oh my gosh, hi Talon! Um... this is my son, he's a huge fan of your's, he want's to be exactly like you when he's older. He's learned sign language just so he can speak to you when he meet's you"

THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN.

I looked down at the little kid and he looked up with me with big brown eyes, 'Hello'

'Hello Talon, i'm Josh'

'You are as cute as a button!'

He giggles, 'You are too' okay, I want this six year old kid. GET THE ADOPTION PAPER'S!

'What do you want to be when you grow up?'

'A drummer'

I grin like a maniac, 'That's wonderful, I've got something for you!' I stood and went through a bag I brought with me and pulled out some drum stick's. I stood and leaned over the table and handed them to him, 'I would like to give you your first true awesome drummer drum stick's'

"OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU!" he scream's. His mother, look's at me with tear's in her eyes... aww crap, what did I do now?

"Thank you... it mean's so much to me" I stared at her, and saw the exact same look I have in my eyes. Without a second thought, I jumped over the table and engulfed her in a hug. She stood there for a second, before hugging me tightly back and sobbed.

She bury's her face in my neck and I squeeze her back in a comforting manner. 

After a few minutes, she stepped back, "Thank you" she choke's out.

"Hey, Talon, why's the boy with the crazy hair staring at us?"

I turned and looked at curly, and shrugged, "Do you think I can touch his hair? I want to see if it's fluffy"

I grin, maybe this can be a good idea for me to start something, can anyone say fight?! I scooped him up, carefully went over the table and walked behind my guy's, and then the other guy's and the stopped at curl's.

I poked his shoulder and he turned and looked at me, I pointed to his hair, and then to kid. He stare's at me with the stupidest look on his face, I leaned forward anyway and let Josh touch his hair, he squeal's and giggles, "It feel's like a fluffy poodle!" I looked at the kid, before reaching out and touching his head.

I nodded, it does to. I walked away, I could feel everyone staring at me and I put Josh on the table and he look's at my necklace, "That's pretty" I grin, before taking it off and giving it to him, 'You should give it to your mother, i'm sure she'll love it'

He give's me a gigantic grin, jump's off the table and run's to his mum, "Mum! Mum! Mum! I've got you a present!" she look's up at me and I give her a cheeky grin and she smile's at me.

Then, I went back to signing some stuff and getting death threat's.

~

"Hey, freak" I looked up and stared at the two blonde's, I stared at them and raised a eye brow at them.

"Why are you here"

Because i'm a sexy bitch, that's why.

"I don't know why you just don't kill yourself, you can't even speak"

I looked at the girl, well, why should I? At least i'm not some cake faced face eater. 

"Seriously, go end yourself" I stared at the girl's with a blank face, and that's when my dad came in, "I think it's your time to go" he growl's.

The girl's scoff, "Please, we're just getting started" 

My dad's face goes darker, "Leave. Now" everyone stop's, stare's and watches. No one interfer's and no one moved.

"No, we're just telling this freak where her place is"

I kept my face blank, but I could tell my dad was going to snap. 

"SECURITY!" I heard Liam yell. The girl's looked at him in shock, "Wha-?"

"I don't really like it when people attack my friend's, and I would much rather you not listen to our music if that is the way you are going to act to my work colleges and friend's" I stared at Liam in shock.

What... just... happened?!

~

I sat in my room, blasting Situations by Escape The Fate, and before you ask, I like Ronnie's voice in this one.

I danced around, playing with my phone and texting Dahvie and Jayy.

Jayy : Wait, so those bitches just came up to you and told you to kill yourself? :

Me : Pretty Much :

Dahvie : UGH, fan girl's. I hate that type, they're so bitchy. Now tell us, find any guy's attrative yet? :

Jayy : OHMYGOD, YES! TELL ME NOW! :

Me : Nope, told you guy's that I can't love, it's not going to happen :

Jayy : I'm not giving up on that babe :

Dahvie : You'll find someone that'll make you eat your word's :

Me : PUH-LEASE Dahvie, I bet you fifty buck's that won't ever happen :

Dahvie : FINE. Well, since we're on this topic, what's happened with Luke? :

Me : Well... I told dad what he did :

Jayy : THANK FUCK! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! :

Me : Guy's, it's over. I left him, and i'm in another country. I'll be fine :

Dahvie : I still don't like him... you never know Talon, he did hurt you :

Me : Listen guy's, I gotta go, I got another freaking thing to do -.- Chat to ya'll soon, love you babes! :

Jayy : Love you too :

Dahvie : Same here ^.^ :

I threw my phone on the bed and followed it. I laid on my back and closed my eyes, well... might as well start planning a prank now, sooner's better than later.

Now, to come up with a big and brilliant Prank... this will not take long, at all.

Continue Reading