New Life: Book 3

By AsiaExotic

Antiana is now 25 with a 4 year old son named Jayden. Jayden daddy is apart of the drug industry some how she... More

This is part 3
1
2
3
3 - CLIFF HANGER
4
5
6 NOTE
6
6 Continued
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14 Continued
16
17
17 Continued
18
19
19 Continued
20
21
22
23
! Angry
24
25
26
27
Fourth Book
Countdown
Its Out

15

3.8K 112 19
By AsiaExotic

Antiana

"Omg come on" I said grabbing his arm throwing it around my shoulder "Jayden run upstairs and get me the black suitcase next to my bed" I said sitting Davion down on the couch.

I sat Paris in her swing and she started crying "God not now" I mumbled ripping Davion shirt off, blood started getting all on my white couch, I should've did this shit in the kitchen atleast I wouldn't have to worry about staining nothing.

"How many times you got shot??" I asked frustrated "3" he mumbled. Jayden ran down stairs and saw his dad all bloody "Daddy are you ok?" he asked rubbing his cheek Davion let out a forced smile "Yea your daddy an thug he can survive, it was just a scratch" he said and Jayden laughed

Me and Davion both knew that this was more than just a scratch, I got out my tweezers and I gave him a pillow "Bite on this but don't be slobbing all on my pillow" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

I opened the gun shot wound and I had to go deep into his chest to get it, when I felt it I grabbed a gauze pad and applied pressure to the wound so he wouldn't lose too much blood. "Stop Antiana it hurt" he cried "Im sorry I know but I got to get it" I said

He groaned into the pillow while I removed the bullet "Hold it" I said sternly, he put his hand over mine "Pleasee stop" he said "I cant" I said going to the next one

This went on for about another hour and Davion was cussing me out but I didn't care cause he should've never got into whatever he got into.

I gave him 2 ibuprofens and left the room to clean off my hands "You gone have to get your bloody ass off my couch Davion" I said looking at him

he looked at me "You do the most" he said "I do but it saved your ass" I mumbled spraying bleach and scrubbing the contents off of my couch. "So you gone tell me what happened?" I asked him, my gray sweatpants were now getting bleached but for some reason I couldn't get mad cause I got thousands of sweatpants.

"Drop gone wrong" he said I just left it at that, I really didn't want to speak to him or see him but since he crippled I have no choice but he better get miss mean mug to take care of his ass.

After I finished scrubbing the couch and it was back to its normal color, Paris started crying, I had bleach all over my clothes so I took off my gloves and t-shirt to pick her up. "Mama this movie funny" Jayden said running downstairs looking at Paris "Daddy are you ok?" Jayden said going over to him he nodded and I felt somebody looking at me so I turned around seeing Davion staring a whole into me.

I mentally rolled my eyes and took Paris upstairs to change her and give her a bottle. "Mommy why are you cwyiing?" I asked her using my baby talk she looked at me and smiled but still whimpered as I changed her diaper.

A loud glass breaking sound made her cry again and I became scared because it came out of my room "Ooh hell nawl!" I yelled looking at my window till I seen a hug as rock when I say huge I mean big as fuck, it was on the rock recurred by a rubber band.

I picked up the rock "What the hell was that and why my baby crying?" Davion asked Jayden followed in behind him "OOOOOO, your window broke" Jayden said. I picked up Paris and laid her in my lap rocking my legs from side to side while I read the letter.

'Baby Paris is cute but I think you cuter, it's a message from me and my friend wanna screw her. Davion got hurt how sad but your life is sadder'

"what who is this!?" I yelled frustrated Davion snatched the note from me wincing "Screw my baby oooh hell nawl" Davion yelled looking out the window but nobody was in sight.

I really don't have time for petty games I mean I been kidnapped so many times I don't even care no more. "You can go home, I got me and Paris, Jayden you want to go with your daddy?" I asked him, he looked down and nodded which I found suspicious

"What you looking sad for baby" I asked him he shook his head "Nothing" he said and turned around walking out the room.

I looked at Davion "You better not be beating on my child" I said with hatred in my eyes "The fuck why would I do some shit like that?" he asked I just disnmissed him.

"Go home to your lady, im sure she afraid you might be cheating on her" I said putting on Paris another diaper and packing our bags

"True" he said then kissed Paris I wanted so bad to push his crippled ass down the steps "Why the fuck you come to me instead of her, should've took your ass to the hospital" I mumbled with a attitude.

"I hear you and because she don't know how to do stuff like that" he said looking at me I flipped him off and kept it pushing "Asshole" I said then my phone startd ringing

Me- Hello

Shanty- Hey babymama

Me- Hey boo

Shanty- what you doing

Me- Packing me and Paris clothes what about you

Amber- FOR WHAT WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING?

Me- Away from this apartment

Shanty- Ooh it happened again?

Me- Yea

Shanty- Ok let me know your whereabouts so we can slide through tomorrow

Me- Bet

End of conversation

I sighed and got the rest of our bags, I don't want to have no set back messing with all this bullshit its just supposed to be me and my kids and 'Davion' but somehow Davion got lost and bullshit was the replacement.

I carried the bags and I carried Paris in the other hand. I cant wait to start back working because I cant go through all this and I lost my fiancé to this bullshit, we was only engaged for 6 days what a fucking story.

I went to a hotel, I guess ill pop up on Jayden tomorrow and take him shopping since we don't have mama and son time like we used to.

I gave Paris her bottle and burped her, I made sure we had security mainly watching our room and I put her on my chest and we slept the night away.

Davion

Next day at the Trap

I supposed to be resting but I got to find out a lot of answers including who the fuck shot me, it was 2 something in the afternoon when my phone started ringing in the process of me tapping somebody phone

Me- Yo

Antiana- DON'T MOTHER FUCKING YO ME, YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WASN'T BEATING ON MY FUCKING SON AND I COME OVER HERE AND HE GETTING HIS ASS BEAT THE FUCK UP, WAIT YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT

Me- WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT I HAVENT LAID A FINGER ON MY FUCKING SON

Antiana- BRING YOUR 'OOH MY SHIT SWEET' FACE ASS TOO THIS MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE

End of conversation

I jumped up out my chair and ran out the Trap I was doing at least 90.

Antiana

I pops up on Jayden with Paris in her car seat and the maid opens the door in a rush telling me to go to Jayden room snatching the car seat out of my hand so I get scared and I walk h=in his room and she got him in a corner kicking and punching the shit out of Jayden while he cried and screamed.

I snatched this bitch by the neck and slammed her on the floor and started stomping her ass, I didn't want to fuck her up yet because the show just started.

I called Davion and the maid took the kids to the other part of the house, I tied the gorilla in the forces down to a chair while I stood with a knife in my hand tapping my feet. Shit I may need a lawyer to be on my side today.

Davion rushed in the house seeing his girl tied up "WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON?" He asked "First of all im the one doing the screaming sit your ass down" I said sternly pointing the knife to the couch.

I called the maid and she brought in a bruised up Jayden "Bruh what happened to my son?" he asked looking at the girl and me. "Im the one asking the questions shut the fuck up!" I yelled and Jayden jumped

The maid came and took him back to the other side of the house with Paris, "Why the fuck your bitch beating on my child" I said pointing my knife "I don't know WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU BEATING ON MY CHILD!?" Davion asked looking at her but she had tape over her mouth

"Speak bitch" I said and all I heard was muffled words, I walked over to her and with all my might slapped the shit out of her making the tape fly off and the chair to fall over "Pick yourself up" I said calmly she tried moving her legs but it didn't work.

I grabbed her by her shirt lifting her chair up and slapped her again "THAT'S HOW MY FUCKING SON FELT WHEN YOU BEATING HIM, HE COULDN'T FUCKING GET UP AND HE COULDN'T SCREAM LIKE HE WANTED TO!!" I yelled with a couple of tears falling

She started crying "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled smacking her

she sniffed and swallowed hard. I turned around looking at Davion who looked pissed off. I slapped the fuck out of him making his head turn and he held his stinging jaw "What the fuck" he mumbled "Say it louder, you telling me you had enough balls to leave my fucking child HERE WITH THIS GHETTO ASS WANNA BE NICKI MINAJ BITCH" I said sending more slaps to him.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING KN-" He started and I reached back further and slapped him again "Oops wrong FUCKING ANSWER" I said mushing his head.

I went back to the girl and whooped her as I mean the type of shit that Davion would do to a nigga. After I finished I wanted to drown her ass but instead I dragged her by that stiff ass milky way put the door.

"Antiana I-" Davion started but I held up my hand walking to get my kids the fuck out of this house even though iim not safe, those are my kids and I don't want them to go through nothing like that what I used to go through with my real mama.

2 months later

So I have met this new guy, he owns a music company and he is so fucking fine I mean under that suit this man got a body. Jayden accepts him as my boyfriend and he doesn't mind me having two kids.

Davion on the other hand Jayden told me what happened and Davion didn't have anything to do with him about the decision he made nor did he know what was going on so right now we just taking care of the kids.

I laid in the bed with Qua while Paris laid on his stomach and Jayden laid on top of me, both of them were sleep. "so what you want to eat tonight?" I asked him "you" he said smiling at me. I recently moved into a condo, which was way higher than my apartment, but I got a lot of money in the bank too last me a couple years.

I laughed and blushed "Shutup" I said thumping his forehead, "I know my forehead big but it aint gone get no smaller with you popping it like that" he said and I laughed "It might you never know" I said laughing

There was a knock on my door so I went to go get it since Qua had Paris on his chest and couldn't move. I had on some shorts and a tank top and my hair was in a messy bun because we just came back from applebees.

I swung open the door and Davion stood there in a red shirt, grey levi skinnys and his Air Jordan Retros '88 and had on his gold chain as usual and his gold watch with a grey snapback.

I guess I was staring too long because he flashed his signature smile "You just gone stare or you going to let me in?" he asked winking.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door "Wait" I said walking up the stairs I could feel his stare on my ass which made me turn around and he smirked. I hate when he come over here making me feel uncomfortable like no, get your kids and go.

"Babe their daddy here" I said grabbing Paris and shaking Jayden. Again it was hard for me to wake him up as usual he got an attitude and looked at me with a 'the fuck you want' look I just smiled "Daddy's here" I said and he jumped out the bed smiling.

"Bae imma go home because I got some work to do" Qua said getting up, he kissed me and I nodded knowing he just wanted to leave because Davion was here. "MMK" I said grabbing Jayden's shoes that e left up here.

I walked down the stairs to hear the door closing and Davion smiling like there is no tomorrow I looked at him weird "Jayden baby you forgot your shoes" I said handing him his peanut butter and jelly KD's.

I bucked Paris down into her car seat and kissed her on the forehead because she was still sleeping, im going to miss my bug.

"Ill pick them up tomorrow after work" I said and he tried to get a hug but I just closed y door and locked it.

I ran my fingers through my hair and took me a shower and K.O'ed .

NEXT DAY AT WORK

"Ms. Wright you got a client in" my secretary said walking into the room I nodded and in walked a lady who was convicted of 2nd Degree murder for killing her Mama and Daddy.

"How are you Ms. Shipman?" I asked her "I could be better" she said sitting down I thought to myself 'you should be in hell' but I decided on keeping that to myself.

"So lets run over this again,

Wednesday, February 2, 2015 you walked into the hoe in which you stay with your parents Alberta and Stan Hutchinson. You took a shower and laid down in your bed to watch TV, you said Empire correct?" I asked she nodded

"You went to the kitchen made you a sandwhich and went to ask you parents if your bestfriend Shaniya Moore could come spend a night and you found your mother bent over the bed railing with blood dripping from her neck dead and your dad on top of your mother with his manhood removed in his mouth and a bullet in his head" I said looking at her

She nodded "Now I know me and I love Empire but I record every series and if I go look at the I expect to see a show for 5 o'clock" I said she hesitantly nodded. "Ok make sure you be at court tomorrow 11pm sharp" I said dismissing her.

I know her ass lying, they gone make me look like a fool saying Empire come on at 5o'clock when everybody know that shit come on at 8.

I grabbed my work bag, I had on a Red knee length pencil skirt, a white button down shirt that I tucked in and white red bottoms. "Im out for today" I told my assistant and she nodded "Have a nice night Ms. Wright" she said and I smiled "You too Ms. Stevenson.

I got in my car and pulled off towards Davions new house, it was actually bigger and prettier it was a brick house with glass in some parts.

When I got their the maid opened the door and gave me a warm smile "We need to talk and Davion is upstairs and the kids are sleep" she said and I smiled "Thankyou" I said walking up the stairs. I went into the kids room and Jayden was knocked out on the bed and Paris was sleeping next to him. I smiled and snapped a picture

"Ma what you doing?' Davion asked scaring me I walked out the room and closed the door "Why didn't you call me and tell me that they were sleep?" I asked him "Cause we need to talk" he said looking down at my outfit.

"About??" I asked pushing the subject and he walked up to me kissing my neck I backed against the rail "Noo I cant do this" I moaned trying to open my eyes.

But you know when somebody is kissing on your hotspot its hard, his breath and them lips were getting my body hyped, he squeezed my ass and I rubbed my hands through his hair "Mhmm right there" I moaned and gasped when started nibbling and licking on my hotspot.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried me too the third floor and into the master bedroom closing the door with his foot. We started slowly undressing each other. I haven't had sex since me and him last fucked and I was dying for the dick.

He nibbled down my neck to my breast and started rubbing and licking them making them erect. I moaned in pleasure and he kissed down my stomach "You been giving that nigga my pussy?" he asked and I moaned when he kissed the inside of my leg.

"Answer the fucking question Antiana" he said tracing his finger down my clit "Mhmm Nooo" I moaned propped up on my elbows he smiled and started eating me out like he haven't ate in days. The reaction to his tongue gave me a orgasm instantly and caused my legs to shake.

I grabbed his head and pushed him down further and he nibbled on my clit while fingering me "Oooooh shit!" I yelled throwing my head back as a huge orgasm came.

He licked his lips and stuck his seem like thicker dick in me and my body went crazy "Mhmm this my pussy" he said thrusting into me fastly hitting my G-spot every time. He flipped me over and grabbed my hair pulling it while hitting it from the back "Whats my fucking name" he said sternly while making me hit notes I thought I could never hit

"Asshole" I screamed out and he smacked my ass speeding up his pace "Oops Try again" he said fucking me harder "I c-cant take IT!!" I screamed "Mhmm, whats my fucking name!?" he asked smacking my ass while still pulling my hair.

I don't know which one hurted the worst, the arch in my back, the way he was fucking me or the pulling hair "Daddy ooh shit its Daddy" I moaned out

He let go of my hair and laid on the bed, he lifted one of my legs in the air while thrusting back into me again making me grab the sheets. He started putting another hickie on my neck and I moaned "Fuck me" I moaned and regretted also because he got between me with one leg still up holding it by my ankle fucking me harder.

"OOH IM ABOUT TO CUM" I moaned/ screamed. "Wait a minute" he said through clenched teeth. He flipped me over so that I was on top of him and I started bouncing down on him like it was my life in risk. I threw my head back and he grabbed my ass supporting me.

Minutes later he puled out and I had the best orgasm ever.

I sighed heavily and so was he, that was the only thing you could hear. My mind escalated to Qua "Ooh shit" I yelled jumping up

I just cheated.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
Bernice By Delyne

Fanfiction

6.5K 222 38
Bernice Marie Ketz is 25. She has been running away with her son since he was one. He's three now. She doesn't want her son around his Father's lifes...
327K 8.2K 44
17 year old Promise is the type of girl who wont take bull from nobody. She was taught to be independent, smart, strong, and a well minded lady from...
1.3K 117 66
There is an 20 yr.old girl named Jadia who lives with her boyfriend Tremain while going through the unexpected.She has had an frustrating time in he...