i love you - scott mctominay

By youreawizard123

status: complete | *𝗧𝗪: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗣𝗛𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗘 & 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧�... More

1
1.1
1.2
1.3
2
2.1
2.2
3
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
4
4.1
4.2
5
5.1
5.2
6
6.1
23
24
50
52
52.1
58
58.1
65
68
69
70
72
73
75
79
83
86
90
93
93.1
The future
SEQUEL OUT NOW!!

62

454 7 7
By youreawizard123

Europa League nights!

Tonight is my first night in Europe. I don't know how I'm feeling, but I've got to act calm and collected. I think some of them can see through the mask, but that is expected. I am one of the worst liers you might have ever seen.

It is my first/second (etc.) time in Turin and at the Juventus stadium. The pitch quality will probably be better here than at Sociedad's fortress, so I'm thankful for that. Also, their home ground is a fortress, so again, I'm thankful for that too.

I did the pre-match interviews with BT and the sort, so the game finally commenced.

HT: BRUNO IS A FUCKING LEGEND. HIS WIFE WON'T BE HAPPY WITH ME SAYING THIS BUT I LOVE HIM. (Scott wouldn't be greatly appreciative either).

A mix-up between the Sociedad 'keeper and two centre-backs = Bruno slotting into an empty net.

We know we need to secure it; our chance is the second half.

IN THE 56' MINUTE: THE BALL WAS MEANT FOR BRUNO MOTHERFUCKERS (context: Bruno said 'the ball was for me motherfucker' to Scott after the 1-0 WHam goal when they were celebrating) AND HE GOT IT FROM DANIEL JAMES.

Offside my ass, the goal is finally allowed.

I brought Scotty McLongshots (context for McLongshots: the Premier League app put that after he scored the goal against Sout) off as I need him for the weekend. We've barely got time to prepare for Newcastle, and I need him there (as bad/good as that sounds). Also, he had the injury doubt mid-week, so I'm needing to rest him from that too.

IN THE 63' MINUTE: MARCUS RASHFORD MBE SHOULD BE KNIGHTED. FOR SECURING OUR WIN. He saves us way too often. Same with Bruno, but I think anyone who's heard of him knows that.

I'm giving Anto a bit of game time. Rashy needed a bit of a rest, so I gave it to the boy.

Not much has happened since, but I made a double substitution. Bruno for Juan Mata, and Greenwood for the star-kid Amad Diallo. Happy United debut, Amad. I hope he scores or gets close to, at least.

90' minute: THE WELSH SONIC HAS SECURED IT!! Big-up Jamo, he rarely gets game-time and I feel bad for it every time. He's proved his point tonight; this should boost his confidence.

Full-time. 4-0 in my first game on the European stage. The first game a female has managed a European game! I hope that someone else can break the Champions League one before me, but I've taken two of the titles from anyone in the future.

I did the interviews with BT and the other media outlets. Once we got on the bus, Scott could barely stay 1cm away from me. He told me to sit next to him and as we live together, I couldn't say no. He either put his head on my shoulder/head or wrapping his arm around my shoulder so my head was on his shoulder. Scott kept whispering how proud of me he was. No-one could read his lips.

Under my mask, the smile couldn't fade from my face. Even before I had my mask on a frown was nowhere to be seen. Everyone was probably surprised as before the game I was lost, trying to find an emotion to portray. 

Once we got to the hotel we settled down in one of the rooms.

"y/n, I challenge you to a game of PES," Scott asked me, handing me a controller. "As I'd like to see if you can beat me."

"What, are you the best PES player here?" I asked. I wanted a full challenge.

"Yeah, he is. He beat me and I was unbeaten before!" Marcus Rashford exclaimed.

"Looks like you've got a contender. I'm taking the crown, and I mean business."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, lads, y/n and I are having a game. You need to see this."

"Thank you, more spectators to watch him lose," I spoke. Trash-talking and sarcasm are my second and third languages.

"Whatever. People on my side, watch near me. People on n/n's side, watch near her."

Practically everyone but Deano and Rashy sat on his side.

"Wow, thanks guys, I have some confidence, let me tell you."

"y/n better win, I want his record to be lost," Rashford spoke.

"I just want y/n to prove herself," Hendo said.

"Valid reasons to be on my side. Come on, le's get this game started."

Scott chose Manchester United (obviously, he had first pick because he was the home team). I chose t/f/c (the football club) because I didn't know who to go with, so they'll do.

I sat back in my seat, as I knew if I was losing at half-time the seating position would have to come out and play (leaning forward, eyes stuck on the TV).

The PES game commenced. We both had chances. In the thirtieth minute, Scott scored a screamer.

1-0 to him.

Then he scored from a free-kick (which shouldn't be a free-kick), so now he was in the lead.

2-0 to him at half-time.

I made a couple of subs (as it was a friendly). I moved forward; I was ready for the second half.

In the sixty-second minute, I scored a tap-in.

Things are starting to get interesting. 2-1.

Then, in the seventy-ninth minute, I scored a penalty.

Things are definitely getting interesting. 2-2.

Was the y/l/n comeback complete?

No.

He scored again. 3-2 to the Scotsman. This was the eightieth minute. I think Rashy and Deano were beginning to lose hope in me.

So, your girl bites back in the eighty-fourth minute. 3-3.

Fergie time. +5 minutes left to play.

Things were neck and neck, and everyone was sure this was going to extra time/penalties.

Come on, lads. Wait until the final whistle before you make assumptions.

90+1. Nothing.

90+2. Nothing.

90+3. Still nothing.

90+4. I think you can guess the pattern by now.

90+5.

A goal.

But from which end, Martin Tyler?

This girl.

A 90+5 tap-in secured a win for the y/l/n legacy.

3-4, to the away side.

It felt like another decade before the final whistle blew, but when it did, Rashford couldn't contain himself.

"YES Y/N! THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY DIGNITY!" Marcus came round and hugged me. Deano joined in.

"Come on, y/n/n. Thank you for proving us right."

"Sorry, Scotty, feel free to get some tissues out of my bag. I think they'll come in handy!" I joked.

"Oh, shut up. I was going easy on you."

"Yeah, your celebration after you scored the first goal screams that."

"Fair enough."

"y/n's a better player at PES then Scott McTominay!" Dan James played.

"Shut up!"

"You know its true, you're too stingy to admit it." Bruno jested.

"Well, you're not wrong."

"Thank you!" I finally said.

I sat down next to him and fist-bumped hands before it was time to get to bed. We had a plane to catch, so we need a good nights rest.

"I'm just gonna talk to y/n/n for a minute, is that okay, guys?"

"Do what you want, just don't be mad at her for beating you." Harry Maguire stated.

"Well played tonight, lads. Rest up for the Premier League on Sunday." I shouted. They all waved goodnight as Scott and I were left in the room.

The second the door shut (fully) he engulfed me in a hug. Scott pressed kisses against my forehead.

"I'm. So. Proud. Of. You." After every word, he pecked my lips.

"Thank. You. Tommy." I repeated his actions but kissed him a little longer after every time.

"I miss holding you," Scott started stroking my hair. "I'm always cold and I need you to be there."

"Think about it. Most of tomorrow I'll be at home with you, as we have the lightest of training sessions before Saturday."

"Yeah, I guess that makes it better. At home, I just want to cuddle all day and attempt to beat you at PES."

"That's not gonna happen."

"Huh?" Scott looked at me with confusion written over his face.

"Well, you can attempt beating me at PES, but I don't know if you will beat me or not."

"Fairs. The fact you beat me with only Rashy and Dean on your side is ironic."

"Hey, I only had the full team bar two people on my side. I had some pressure."

"True. I don't know if I'm happy or mad that you beat me. I guess I'm both."

"That's expected. Tomorrow sounds like a plan."

"A date?"

I didn't have to think much about that. "Yeah. A date. Cuddling and PES."

"Sorted. I'll get everything ready for tomorrow. It'll be perfect, I promise."

"You don't have to promise that, Tommy. No matter what happens, it will be perfect."

"God, I love you."

"I love you, too, Tommy."

"We should probably get to our rooms now, I don't think Ed would be impressed if we stayed up all night like this, talking."

"Yeah. We should."

"Room?"

"32."

"I'm presuming bottom floor, that's where the staff stay."

"Yeah, turn right at the end of the corridor, quick left and straight on. Last room on the right."

Scott reached his hand out to mine and intertwined fingers. "You will need to repeat that about five more times. Come on, love."

"Thank you, Tommy."

"Anytime, darling."

I did have to repeat it a couple of times, but we got there in the end.

I was outside the room when I got my key out.

"Night, darling. Sleep well." Scott whispered.

I turned around to face him. "Night, Tommy. Sweet dreams." I smiled.

"See you in the morning, y/n/n."

"I love you," I whisper-shouted, as he was walking away.

Scott turned around. "I love you, too. See you," He blew me a kiss. "See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

Scott turned the corner and went up the stairs. I walked into the hotel room and got ready for bed. Once I was ready, I made an Instagram post and posted it. 

@yourusername

📍 Turin

liked by brunofernandes.10, scottmctominay, masongreenwood and 103,294 people

@yourusername What a night! United in Turin. A pleasure to win my first European game. This round isn't over yet, there's still a second leg to play. Happy to give @amaddiallo19 his debut tonight; there's more to come from him. Come on! #MUFC

comments...

@scottmctominay Proud of you y/n/n! 👊❤️

replies -> @brunofernandes.10 @scottmctominay Scotty with the heart! Is he in love?? 🥰

-> @scottmctominay @brunofernandes.10 Shut up Bruno! 🤣🤣

-> @yourusername @scottmctominay Thank you McSauce! 😊❤️

-> @yourusername @brunofernandes.10 WHY????? What's wrong with that? You and I are having talks tomorrow!!! 🤣🤣🤣

-> @scottmctominay @yourusername Stop it with the nickname! 😩🤣

-> @yourusername @scottmctominay its for democracy

-> @scottmctominay @yourusername Are you quoting Obi-Wan Kenobi? 🤣

-> @yourusername @scottmctominay Yes. I have the high ground.

-> @brunofernandes.18 @yourusername @scottmctominay Stop flirting in the comments!! DM each other, please!! 😉😉💑

-> @daniel_james97 @brunofernandes.18 I ship it #yourshipname 💑💏

-> @yourusername @daniel_james97 This kid 🙄😳🤦‍♀️

-> @scottmctominay @yourusername Honestly 🙄🙄

@marcusrashford Yes y/n!! More to come 👀🙌

replies -> @yourusername Cheers Rashy!! 👀🤪

@manchesterunited That's our boss. 😎

replies -> @yourusername @manchesterunited ❤️

@jackie_groenen_14 Go y/n! Miss seeing you every day! 🥺💔

replies -> @yourusername @jackie_groenen_14 Thanks, Jackie! I miss you too! 🥺 I'll message soon!! 💗💗

-> @emilyramsey13 @yourusername Jackie is driving me insane! Send help 🙏🙏

@millturner_ THATS OUR Y/NNN!!!! COME ON GIRL!!

replies -> @yourusername @millturner_ NEVER CHANGE MILL!! 🤣🤣

-> @ellatoone @millturner_ I can here you here at St Georges Park! 🤣

-> @yourusername @ellatoone I think I can hear her here in Turin!! 😅🤣

load 13,704 comments...

--------------------

Bruno and the girls never fail to make me laugh. I think whoever is next door must think I'm insane!

I settled for the night by reading a chapter of y/f/book. Once I finished I messaged the lad's goodnight and a separate one for Scott (as he requested me to). I put my phone on charge. As soon as I did I heard it ping. Scott was sending me 'i love you' gifs. This man.

I messaged him back and told him to get some rest. I'm pretty sure he reluctantly said yes, but if he wanted to cuddle with me tomorrow he'd have to get some rest. Scott knew that, so he stopped replying.

I smiled as I fell asleep, knowing tomorrow was going to be a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 97 21
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 "𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐝𝐥𝐲" 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛�...
105K 1.8K 48
Two best friends soon discover they have feelings for each other and decide to form a romantic relationship. Will it all be smooth sailing? I can't...
17.5K 506 15
"𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜...