Back in time

By DreamersMindd

After sharing a special moment, he left her for an opportunity that he could not refuse. Fate reunites them... More

The beginning-Chapter 1
Meeting Darius-Chapter 2
Surprise beautiful-Chapter 3
Reunited-Chapter 4
FlashBack-Chapter 5
Happy Birthday -Chapter 6
Can we talk-Chapter 7
Get you back-Chapter 8
What just happened??-Chapter 9
The Recovery-Chapter 10
Back to normal ?-Chapter 11
When life gives you lemons - Chapter 12
The Truth- Chapter 13
1k Reads 😫😫
"Party over here, Party over there" - Chapter 14
Together - Chapter 16
Feelings - Chapter 17
Answers - Chapter 18
Repercussions- Chapter 19
Code Red -Chapter 20
Grand Opening- Chapter 21
Grand Opening part 2- Chapter 22
The end of us - Chapter 23
Emotional- Chapter 24
When we made sense - chapter 25
What now - Chapter 26
A long night ahead chapter 27
A long night ahead pt 2 Chapter 28

Confessions - chapter 15

319 14 5
By DreamersMindd

Shaq's Pool party around 8pm

Darius:

Man I swear these females really are crazy. Like I'm a grown ass man running for my life. I can't make this up.

Granted, I never should've slept with her ass in the first place but I couldn't help it.

I was mad.

How could the woman that I love, not only turn me down but parade another nigga in my face.

She musta lost her rabbit ass mind. I know what you guys are thinking and I don't want to hear it.

YES.

I know its double standards and I don't care, if she break my heart lord knows I'd cry.

I feel like I've walked through the whole house and still nothing.

"..Hi handsome"

I turn around slowly, knowing that the voice and body that stood behind me was not the one I was after, but rather one that could potentially get me in big trouble.

I sigh disappointedly, and turn around to face her.

"What's happenin' TT?"

A sinister smile crept along her face as she stepped closer to me.

"Nothing much, you know me just chllin"

"Yeah,  I do know you which is why I don't believe a word that is coming out of your mouth"

"Oh my goodness D, let it go okay, it's not like we got caught, its like nothing ever happened. Come on, I know you've missed the excitement I bring."

I roll my eyes because after all these years this girl STILL irritates me like never before. And before you guys jump to conclusion NO we did not sleep together.

What she is referring to is the fact that she and my boy from back in the day used to hook up from time to time. And one night she really lost her mind and threw herself at me and my boy just so happen to walk in on us but I swear nothing happened.

Even though he never wanted to believe it everyone knew that she had milage. Hella niggas been run through her but my nigga wasn't trying to hear it.

Anyways, our friendship soon ended after that. But just my luck this hoe in my life again and not to mention she just had to be related to the love of my life.

"Thats because NOTHING DID HAPPEN. Look TT you spoiled one relationship in my life and I'm not about to let you do it again. What are you even doing here?"

"You are no fun, just like 2 years ago. And to answer your question I'm here because I came to get a job, I'm moving out here. You know for a change of scenery, heard I could get more money out here"

"Well good luck with that, I guess" With that I turn around to go about my business to try and find my wife.

Turn around and run, wait I'm a grown man more like speed walk.

Kendra:

I am currently sitting in what seemed to be a closed off area of the house.

Sitting at the edge of the pool getting my feet wet and thinking, hell overthinking.

Thinking about everything from my deepest darkest thoughts to the endless possibilities of life that were before me. My relationships, my mistakes, my mom.

I touch my heart-shape necklace as I reminisce over her presence, the warmth of her hug, the joy in her laughter, the love that was her essence.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted. "Hey Evans! Girl what are you doing all the way out here on your lonesome?"

"I mean I WAS enjoying some peace and quiet until you came and disturbed me but I guess that ship has sailed"

"Damn straight that ship has sailed"

Hakeem sat beside me and started splashing way to hard. You know that one friend you have that is just a constant fool and is extra as hell but somehow manages to put a smile on your face.

Yep. Thats Keemy for you.

"Do you really have to be so... you all the time ?"

"Do you really have to treat me like Judas all the time?" See this boy a whole fool, but I love him to pieces.

"How did you find me anyways?"

"I followed my heart" then he just died laughing, I slapped his arm.

"Can you be serious, at least one time?"

"Okay, Okay. If I have to be serious, so do you. Why you hiding out here ? You know damn well Darius doesn't want TT's stank Ass."

"Its not TT's ass i'm worried about even if it is stank" I take a deep breathe. "i'm worried about Darius' ass, what if I'll never be enough for him Keem. I'm not stupid I know that red-haired bimbo is not the only girl he is messing with"

Hakeem sighs before responding to my statement "Look, Drea, I know that Darius has done a lot of messed up things. I know that you have your reservations about his 'dealings' but come on sis you know he only has eyes for you. That man is in love with you girl. Don't stop yourself from feeling true love. You deserve to be happy"

"Keem what if he can't stop sleeping with these thots? What if I'm not enough? We aren't 17 anymore. I want to get married, I want to have kids, I want to build a life together."

"The Darius I know would give up the world for you in a heartbeat baby girl and after all these years nothing has changed"

My eyes began to water-up as I felt the warmth in his words. That what I loved about have Keem as my best friend, he just always allows me to be open with my thoughts and emotions.

"I don't deserve you, you know"  I say smiling at him.

"I know you don't" he says flicking his imaginary hair. There he go being a fool again. I chuckle lightly to myself.

"So what's going on with you and my best friend Shan? I know you feeling her even though you know you wrong for that because she's messing with East"

He shakes his head in disgust "He don't want her"

"Hakeem what are you talking about?" I give me a puzzled yet, you better start talking nigga look.

He sighs softly and says "Look I ain't here to judge anyone nor am I snitch but what I will say is that, I really like Shan D. I don't know what it is but, I just want to take care of her. I know everyone think I'm a clown but I wanna settle down at one point. I can't lie she has me feeling some type of way"

"Oh my gosh are you blushing Keem?"

"Girl bye I'm a grown ass chocolate man. I don't blush"

"Okay well if you really like her be honest with her"

"Honest ? Like being vulnerable and actually telling her the thoughts in my mind ? Yeahh that's ghetto"

"Well your ghetto ass finna die alone if you don't open up to her and tell her how you feel"

"What if she's not interested in a guy like me ?"

"Okay let me ask you this. Why do YOU want to be with Shan?"

He took a moment to stare into the distance. I've never seen Hakeem like this. He was really trying to figure out an answer to give me.

He cleared his throat  "Well in all honesty, from the first time I met her I felt like I was drawn to her. I don't know something about her just hit different. When I'm around Shan I just wanna make sure she's okay. No matter what I just want her to know I got her. I know I joke around a lot but she got me in my feels. The way she carry herself. The way she handle her business. Apart from all of that she's absolutely stunning. I wanna marry her one day sis. And I put that on everything. I wanna have us some mini me's and hers"

There was a comfortable silence that stood between us, and in that moment I could read Hakeem like an open book which doesn't happen often. I could tell he meant everything he said was true.

"Hakeem you need to tell her how you feel. I didn't even know you felt this way"

"Of  course you didn't, I didn't even know"

I shake my head and chuckle lightly to his denial.

"Keem you both deserve a chance to really be happy and truly experince love. I can already tell you really like her and if I had known I would've put a good word in for you"

"Ermmmm Drea I don't know. I just...what if she turn me down."

"Sometimes in love you've got to take a leap with your eyes closed with hopes that the other person with catch you"

"That's beautiful Drea"

"Thank you stink"

"You haven't called me that since like the 5th grade"

"Yeah I know but it felt like a stink moment"

"Okay well Pooh, if I gotta leap in love with Shan then you have to do the same with Moe"

"Keem it's no-"

"Aht aht I don't wanna hear no excuses. If I have to confess how I feel to a girl that is currently messing with my boy, then you have to confess how you feel to my other boy"

Before I could even respond Shan appeared as if right on cue.

"Well here's your chance"

He looks at me confused until we hear Shan say

Shanise:

"There you guys are! I've been looking for you. What are you guys doing here by yourselves anyways?"

I see Kendra and Hakeem exchange looks as if in agreement on something.

Which can I just say, leaves me a lil uneasy.

Then Kendra proceeds to pat Hakeem on the back then gets up and kisses me on the cheek.

The she says, "I'll leave you guys to talk"

Then Hakeem looks at me and pats the seat that had recently been made vacant by Kendra.

So I sit down next to him. "Is everything okay Keem?"

I'd never seen Hakeem like this ever. I'd never seen him so...nervous ?

"Hakeem, erm you good ? Did I do something ?"

"Nah nah erm, I wanted to talk to you"

"Okay...what's up? I've never seen you like this before"

"Yeahh, erm I've never felt like this before"

In that moment I could tell he was really being serious. This wasn't the jokey tryna get into my Pants Hakeem, this was a side I'd never seen before.

He took a deep breath, then held my hand.

"Look Shanise, I don't really know how to say this because I've never said anything like this before but I really wanna be honest with you about how I feel. I really wanna be out in the open about my feelings towards you"

I listen intently as I begin to tune in fully to what Hakeem was about to say to me.

"Okay I could say this in a thousand words but I know i'll probably end up stumbling over my words and embarrassing myself or start stuttering or some shit. What I'm tryna say is, I wanna be the last number you call late at night, I wanna be the first one call when you open your eyes. I wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you, what I'm trying to say is...I wanna be yours"

No one had ever expressed themselves to me in this way before and my eyes were filled with water that I wasn't even aware of. My heart was warm and full is emotions. I can't believe he felt this way about me and it made me realise that I had feelings for him to.

How could I not see before that Hakeem was who I was supposed to be with.

He continued "I know things could be weird because of you and East but I-"

I kissed him. Through my tears I kissed him. My whole world came to a standstill and I felt his love fill up my entire being. I felt safe, I felt protected. When he kissed me it didn't feel like he wanted to take my clothes off but like he wanted to turn my feelings on. For me to be naked with my every being, To be completely vulnerable with him and although I was nervous I wanted to take that leap.

He pulled back from the kiss slowly, still starting deeply into my eyes.

I began to speak before he had a chance to continue.

"Hakeem there is no East and I, we never even slept together. I thought he wanted a relationship with me but turns out he wanted a quick fuck. How could I have been so stupid? "

"You're not  stupid you was just waiting on me love" and with that he kissed me again.

This really could be the start of something beautiful and I'm ready to accept all of it.

Sooo sooo sorry for the late update. Hoping for consistency. Please comment and vote. I wanna hear from you guys. Let me know what you think.

Next chapter out tomorrow ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.
105K 4.5K 30
154K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
219K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA