Apex Predator (Hawk/Eli Mosko...

By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

⚠️ New parts added now that season 4 has been released ⚠️ Brianna LaRusso also known as "the b!tch" is the qu... More

Getting to know Brianna LaRusso & chapter 1
Chapter 2 Relentless Revenge
Chapter 3 Falling for my fears
Chapter 4 The fear takes over
Chapter 5 Fighting the fear
Chapter 6 The Deal
Chapter 7 The day my fears became afraid of me
Chapter 8 Blood in the water
Chapter 9 Starting over
Chapter 10 Mistakes?
Chapter 11 the fear takes over... again
Chapter 12 Life or Death
Chapter 13 Blocked
Chapter 14 forbidden
Chapter 15 Train Wreck
Chapter 17 life sucks
Chapter 18 fighting dirty
Chapter 19 Blackmail
Chapter 20 hurt
Chapter 21 Mercy
Chapter 22 Conscience
Chapter 23 I'll be there for you
Chapter 24 trust is temporary
chapter 25 betrayal
Chapter 26 Careless
Chapter 27 Jealousy
Chapter 28 Regrets
Chapter 29 Everything's ok
Chapter 30 Forgiveness
New story!
Apex Predator is back!!!
Chapter 31 Mending Burnt Bridges
Chapter 32 Wonder Boy
Chapter 33 Birthday Bitch
Chapter 34 Peer Pressure
Chapter 35 Song Birds
Chapter 36 Give you hell
Chapter 37 Never forget your first Loves
Chapter 38 Nightmares
Chapter 39 The Nightmares Come True
Chapter 40 The Nightmares Come True pt. 2

Chapter 16 an eye for an eye

2.1K 52 11
By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Narrator: Daniel and Amanda have already came to the hospital to see Sam and Brianna, they were not aloud to stay overnight so they had to leave. Demetri was scheduled to pick them up the next morning. 

"I care about you Brianna, I know you care about me to, all you have to do is say your mine"  a voice said. I was alone in a black void, it seemed endless. I started running as fast as I could trying to get far away from the voice. "Brianna you can't run from me" The voice spoke again. I blocked it out and continued running through the endless void. "Brianna I am your thoughts, no matter how far you run I will always be at the same pace as you, you can't get rid of me because you know you don't want to get rid of me. There's a small part inside of you that knows you care." The voice continued. "Get out of my head!" I screamed while still running. "You can't get rid of me because you know you care and nothing is going to stop you from caring." The voice continued. "Leave me alone!" I screamed into the void but it just echoed from all around me. "All these relentless thoughts can go away if you just admit that your mine" The voice explained. "No! I'm not yours, get out of my f^cking head. I know who you are and I'm not going to let you get to me again. Stay out of my head!" I screamed into the void, but this time it didn't echo the void just vibrated and he appeared in front of me, he had cuts and bruises on his face from the fight earlier, his red mohawk had fallen out so his hair lay on his forehead. "Get out of my head!" I screamed. "Fine then tell me you don't care about me." He replied. "I... i- I don't care about you." I spat. "Your hesitation tells me you do still care about me, say it with meaning" He continued with crouching down to my eye height. His gray eyes met with my brown ones and I was snapped out of reality for a few seconds while looking into them. "I- I... I can't" I replied while looking down at my failure. He nodded and cupped my face in his hands. "Admit your mine." He said while staring into my eyes. "I'm not yours." I replied while removing his hands from my face. "Lying to yourself isn't going to get you anywhere Brianna." He explained while fading away. "No don't leave!" I yelled while trying to grab his hands but my hand just went right through his. "Until your ready to admit it i'm still going to be a thought in the back of your mind, you can't get rid of me until you truly face me. I am not your fear, falling in love with me is what you fear" He said while fading completely. As soon as he was out of sight my head started pounding and I shot awake staring at the ceiling of the hospital above me. 

"Brianna are you alright?!?!" Sam asked frantically as she stood next to my hospital bed. "Ya just a bad dream I guess" I replied in tears. She nodded before heading back to her bed. "Night sis" She said while drifting off to sleep again. I stared at the ceiling in silence, I couldn't fall back asleep I couldn't go back to that place.

 I stayed awake the whole night staring up at an empty white ceiling waiting for the morning to come. 

***

Sams pov (Durning Briannas dream)

I woke up to the sound of mumbling next to me, "No don't leave" I turned sideways and looked over at Brianna's bed she must have been having a bad dream. She started shivering under her covers which meant the dream was getting worse. "Brianna are you alright?!?!" I asked frantically while running over to her side as her eyes shot open. "Ya just a bad dream I guess" she replied with tears in her eyes. I nodded and went back to my bed but I knew something was wrong. "Night sis" I said before falling asleep. She didn't reply but I knew she wasn't asleep, she doesn't usually fall back asleep after a nightmare. 

Briannas pov

"Alright you two are free to go" a nurse said while stepping into Sam and I's rooms. I looked over at her and nodded. "Can I see a patient?" Sam asked while getting up and walking over to the nurse. "Name?" she questioned while opening her patient list. "Miguel Diaz." Sam replied. She went to the D section of her list, "Ah here" She said as she found Miguel. "I'm sorry he is in a critical condition and he will not be taking any visitors." She replied while closing the list. "What happened to him?" Sam asked urgently. "I'm sorry miss that information is priv-" The nurse started but Sam cut her off. "There has to be something you can tell me" Sam said pleading. "He's in a coma we don't know if he's going to wake up" The nurse explained while looking down. "No." Sam said as tears filled her eyes. I tried to get up out of the hospital bed to find Sam but my leg was still weak and when I stepped on it my knee buckled and I fell to the ground. "You are going to have to be on crutches for a while sweetheart" The nurse explained walking over to me and helping me up. "Sit down here and i'll go grab you a pair." She continued while guiding me over to my hospital bed. As soon as the nurse left the room Sam came running over to me and I caught her in a big hug. "I can't say everything's going to be ok because that's just not how the world works, something bad is always going to outshine the good, no matter what we do nothing will ever be perfect. But I can assure you that Miguel is going to be ok." I said while hugging her as she sobbed into my shoulder. 

The doors of the hospital room opened and someone walked inside, Sam quickly wiped away her tears and sat up straight next to me. "How are you two doing" Demetri said leaning against the door frame. "Not good" Sam and I replied at the same time. "I brought you guys something" Demetri cheered while walking out into the hallway. Sam and I looked at each other confused while we waited for him to come inside. He walked back inside holding two giant teddy bears that were larger than him. "Surprise!" He shouted while throwing the teddy bears in the air almost breaking the light on the ceiling. The teddy's landed on the floor face down, "Oh no!" Demetri said as he got down on the floor flipping one of the teddy bears over, "Hes not breathing" He continued while looking up at us with wide eyes. We looked back at him with shocked expressions on our face, "I have to use cpr." He explained while placing his hands on the teddy bears chest. He started doing the chest compression's on the teddy bear and Sam and I began singing the song, "And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' aliveeeeeeeeee." Demetri broke out into song with us to singing the extremely high notes, Sam and I burst out laughing when his voice cracked during the final note. "I may be awful at singing but I did just save a life." He cheered while throwing the teddy bear at me and the other at Sam. We laughed at that statement while smiling, "See there's the girls I know and love!" he said obviously happy we were in a better mood. 

The nurse walked back in with my crutches and she helped me back up. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked while looking at Demetri. "No we are just friends" I replied while shaking my head. "Friends don't look at each other like that" She continued. "Some friends do, we just happen to be friends who love each other, in a friend way." I explained while exaggerating the word friend. She nodded and helped me to the door. "There is another boy down the hallway here to see you" The nurse said. "What does he look like" I replied. "He's tall, he's got a scar under his nose, and a red mohawk" The nurse said while trying to remember what he looked like. "Please tell him to go away" I sighed while looking down. She nodded and went to the waiting area. "He's here isn't he?" Sam questioned as she came up next to me and noticed my expression. I nodded lightly and she gave me a hug. "After what Demetri did to him he'd be an idiot to mess with us!" Sam cheered hopefully. "Ya I guess your right." I nodded while looking back up again. 

We made our way down to the waiting area, Sam and Demetri were far ahead of me because I was on crutches and they rounded the corner into the lobby before I was even in the waiting area. "I have been forgotten" I mumbled to myself as I entered the waiting area. 

Suddenly my feet slipped out from under me and I started falling backwards. My crutch had got caught in one of the chairs. I tried to stabilize myself but it was no use, just as I was about to hit the ground someone grabbed me from under the arms and picked me up. "Aren't you glad I stayed." The person who caught me whispered into my ear. "No I can take care of myself!" I spat while brushing myself off and steadying myself back on my crutches. The person scoffed as they walked in front of me. "Why can't you just leave me alone hawk." I sighed while staring up at him. "Because I care about you." He replied staring down at me. "I wanted to make sure you were ok." He continued. "Well i'm fine so could you just leave me alone." I scoffed while trying to hop past him. "Alright but before you go I brought you these" He said while pulling out some flowers. "I'm really sorry about Tory she shouldn't have used a weapon that was just dirty fighting." He explained while handing the flowers to me. "Thanks" I replied while taking them from him and walking away. 

I put the flowers into a plastic bag the hospital had given me for my stuff. I hopped out into the lobby of the parking lot and I got a text from Sam. 

                                                                                        Sam

Sam: Demetris car is really far away from the door, we figured you wouldn't be able to walk the distance so we are on our way there, wait outside for us we will bring the car there.

Me: ok

I walked out the front door and walked off to the side to make sure I wasn't in anyone's way. I heard some rustling and I looked behind me to see a group of cobras staring down at me. One of them grabbed my crutches and I started wobbling around trying to balance on 1 foot. They all started crowding around me and one of them stepped in front of me "C'mon LaRusso show us your daddy's famous crane kick" They teased while stepping closer to me. "C'mon don't be a p^ssy" Another one of them said. "No i'd rather not my leg really hurts" I explained trying to grab my crutches. "Nobody gives a f^ck about what you want" A familiar voice said while sweeping my leg out from under me. "F^ck" I mumbled as I landed on my side on the ground hard. Someone grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the side of the entrance so we wouldn't be seen by anyone. 

"You know its a shame you can walk, have you ever heard of the saying an eye for an eye... the Miyagi dos hurt a cobra so now the cobras are gonna hurt a Miyagi do." One of them spat. I looked up and saw Aisha staring down at me. "Ready to pay." Another one of them said, it was Kyler. "You know there are 2 sides to every story but your a d!ck in both of them." I spat while staring up at him. "You bitch!" He scoffed while kicking me in the ribs. I rolled over so I was facing away from them as I groaned in pain. Kyler came behind me and grabbed me by my hair picking me up so I was on my knees and looking up. "F^ck up her face." He ordered and Aisha stepped in front of me. "I have wanted to do this for so long." She said while sending a hard punch to my jaw. She sent another one to the other side of my jaw, I started bleeding from my mouth. She grabbed the top of my head and Kyler released his hand and Aisha slammed my face down onto her knee. "F^ck" I cried while wiping blood away from my nose. "C'mon don't be such a p^ssy" Aisha shouted while kicking me in the stomach. "Maybe if you weren't such a p^ssy someone would actually want to date you." Kyler spat while pushing me down onto the ground. "If only you knew." I scoffed while shaking my head. "Knew what?" Kyler said while staring down at me intensely. "Hey who are these from?" Aisha questioned while picking up my hospital bag with the flowers from hawk in it. "One of your cobras is weak, he's practically begging for me to date him... looks like you've got a traitor in your dojo." I teased with a smirk. "You're lying" Kyler scoffed while staring down at me with disgust in his eyes. "I wish I was." I replied while rolling my eyes. "Who is it?!?!" He demanded while grabbing the color of my shirt and pulling me up to face him. "Oh wouldn't you love to know" I scoffed while laughing. He punched me across the face but I just continued hysterically laughing, "What the hell is wrong with you" He screeched while punching me again. "I don't give a f^ck about anything." I replied with still laughing. 

Hawks pov

I walked out the side door of the hospital building so I wouldn't have to run into Brianna, she wouldn't want to see me anymore. I made my way around to the front where my motorcycle was parked. I turned the final corner leading to the main entrance of the building when I heard a scream of pain. I ran to where the scream was coming from to see Brianna on the ground with Kyler, Aisha, and a few other cobras standing around her. She was bleeding from her nose and she had grass stains all over her clothes. Then Kyler grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, I started inching closer to them so I could hear their conversation. Kyler threw a hard punch to her face and Brianna started hysterically laughing. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" Kyler screeched while punching her again. "I don't give a f^ck about anything." She replied still laughing. 'There's the Brianna I know and love' I thought to myself. 

Then Kyler shoved her up against the side of the hospital building. Her expression changed and she stared at him in total shock, she was petrified. Then I remembered the first time I met her, I remember it like it had only happened a few seconds ago. 

"Watch where your going" I said while staring down at the girl who had just bumped into me. I stared down at her she was absolutely stunning. "S- s sorry"  She said while staring up at me, she seemed frightened by me. 

I remember leaving the school that day and hearing screams coming from the side of the school building. I ran over to where they were coming from and saw a boy pinning the girl from earlier up against the side of the school building, he was touching her, she screamed and tried to pry his hands away but she couldn't. I sprinted towards him throwing him off her and to the ground. I jumped on top of him and started repeatedly punching him in the face. When I saw blood begin to splatter on the ground I stopped. I turned around to face the girl and I made sure she was ok. As I started walking away she spoke, "What's your name?" She asked. "They call me hawk" I replied while looking back at her. 

I was snapped out of my flashback when I heard Kyler speak again. "Why are you crying you little p^ssy!" He spat while pushing her against the wall harder. She started crying more and I sprinted over to them. "Hey! leave her alone man." I shouted while pulling Kyler off her. "Looks like we found our traitor" One of the other cobras scoffed while staring at me. I looked at him confused but directed my attention to Aisha, "Are you a sl^t for Brianna?" She asked. I looked at Brianna confused and she gave me an apologetic look. "No way am I a sl^t for her she hangs out with that nerd Demetri." I replied while laughing. I remembered what Demetri had done to me at the party and at the fight yesterday, he deserved to pay for that so why not take out the thing he cared for the most, Brianna. "But that girl is a major sl^t for me, I got her down on her knees in about 2 seconds and dropped her right after that, it was like she enjoyed being used." I scoffed, this was a lie but I knew Brianna wouldn't try and tell the truth because then all the Miyagi Do's would know she was lying to them. "I guess it runs in the family." Kyler said referring to the rumors he had spread about Sam while they were dating. "My sister did not do anything with you, you take that back!" Brianna screamed while getting in his face and balancing on one foot. "Oh shut up." he replied. "I'd rather shut you up." She spat while sending a punch right to his nose, god I loved this girl. 

Briannas pov

My phone buzzed in my pocket which meant that Sam and Demetri were waiting out front. I started sprinting away with my crutches, I just had to ignore the screaming pain in my shin. "Don't let her leave" Aisha screamed while her and the other cobras started chasing me. Well all of them except for hawk, he stayed in his spot watching me run away, I couldn't tell if he was happy or felt bad for me because he just had his signature smirk on. I got out to the front and hopped into the back seat of the car while slamming the door behind me. "Drive" I said sternly and Sam started driving out of the parking lot fast. "You can't run from us LaRusso we will always find you" Aisha screamed as we drove away. "What the hell happened?" Demetri questioned staring back at me. I took a deep breath in before I spoke, "The cobras want revenge for what Robby did, and they aren't going to stop until they get it."

Ok but imagine if that last sentence that I wrote was said in the show then right after it was said the episode ended and the music that played at the end of each episode started playing like omg that would make me want to click next episode so fricken bad. Also I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to vote and comment, I love receiving comments about the story and your thoughts on it so far, negative and positive feedback is welcome I want to know If you like or dislike each chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 27.4K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
438K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
239K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
302K 13.4K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...