let's run. - l.s.

By hlfics

"Lou?" Harry whispered. "Hm" "I want us to run away tonight." or Harry Styles, a feminine 17 year old, goes t... More

before you read.
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thank you.

six

3.4K 99 73
By hlfics

What Louis did not expect was for Harry to only wear his jumper to bed, he thought Harry would wear shorts underneath.

But no.

He walked into the guest bedroom to say goodnight but Harry was already asleep, clearly he was hot since the blankets were thrown to the side revealing his black laced panties.

It wasn't a thong but it still caught Louis off guard. He cleared his throat and quietly shut the door before his thoughts could start racing.

Harry didn't seem to care since he woke Louis up again by sitting in his bed "Wake up, Lou. Your tattoo is waiting." Harry whispered.

"My alarm didn't even go off yet." Louis groaned.

"I am your alarm."

Louis opened his eyes and looked over to his clock "It's half eight! Go to sleep."

"Don't yell at me!" Harry gasped, "Should've went to bed earlier instead of talking to that guy on the phone."

"I didn't yell at you." Louis grumbled.

"Did too."

"I don't have time for this." Louis threw the comforter over his head, Harry whined and sat on his knees.

"Lou I'll kiss you on the cheek if you don't get up." Harry taunted.

"I'd like to see you try." Louis said but quickly realized Harry would do it. "Not literally, lad."

Harry groaned, "Wake upppp." he rolled over on top of Louis' mummified body.

"Okay you win, curly. Now get off me."

Harry cheered and sat up before realizing he was straddling Louis waist causing him to turn red and roll off. Louis sighed and walked to the bathroom while Harry sat in his bed.

"Harry, go get dressed." Louis called from the bathroom figuring Harry was still on his bed. Which he was.

Harry skipped to the guest bedroom. He wore a pink skirt and turtle neck adding white socks. After he fixed his hair and brushed his teeth he grabbed Boo going to the kitchen where Louis was filling the kettle.

"Morning!" Harry said.

Louis turned around his breath getting caught in his throat.

Damn did Harry look good in a tight top, it shaped his body in the best ways possible. Harry cocked his head walking up to Louis and sliding onto the counter.

"Do you like my outfit? I know white isn't really my color."

Louis sighed as he thought of something appropriate to say. "I like it a lot." he grabbed a mug.

Harry blushed and bit his lip, "Thank you. I like yours too." he giggled since Louis was still in pajamas.

Louis laughed, "Thanks, kid."

Harry scrunched his nose and laid his head against the cabinets, "Stop calling me kid."

"Why, kid." Louis teased.

"I'm serious! I know you see me as a child even though I'm almost eighteen but I'm not one."

"You're eighteen in February, Harry. It's September." Louis said.

Harry pouted, "So if I kissed you, you wouldn't kiss me back?"

Louis glanced at Harry then back at the two teas he was making, "Go sit on the couch, lad."

Harry huffed but listened to Louis none the less and Louis listened to Harry hum a song while he shuffled around on the couch scrolling through the telly stations.

"Your tea, young man?" Louis used his best royal accent making Harry giggle and take his tea with both hands.

"What time do you get your tattoo?"

"Around twelve."

Harry nodded "Get dressed then, you look like a bum." he giggled.

Louis shook his head, "I'm wearing this."

"No you're not. I refuse to let you."

"Bossy." Louis raised an eyebrow, gulping his tea.

"Roles are reversed." Harry bit his lip.

"Are they?" Louis questioned, "You're calling me bossy?"

Harry shrugged shyly, "I'm not saying I wouldn't listen to you if you were bossy."

Twelve came around quickly and Louis was now at his door waiting for Harry. "Come on, lad!" Louis called, he was getting impatient. Harry emerged from down the hall following Louis to his car.

The drive way quiet , Harry played music humming along while telling Louis random stories that he didn't listen to.

They finally pulled into a parking lot of the tattoo parlor, "Alright, Harry." Louis started while pulling into a spot.

Harry hummed for him to continue,

"Stay by me and don't run around so everyone doesn't see your bum. I'd rather get my tattoo and leave without any trouble."

"Trouble?" Harrys eyes widened.

"I mean, I don't want some twat making nasty comments about you."

Harry was quiet for a moment then nodded.

Louis smirked and chuckled, getting out of the car and waiting for Harry to follow him. They walked in, all the men instantly cheered when seeing their friend.

"Oi oi!" Louis greeted his friends.

Harry stood close behind Louis.

"Who's this." one of the men pointed to Harry, eyeing him up.

Louis turned around and pulled Harry in front of him, "This is Harry."

"George." The man in front of the two offered a hand, "Hi." Harry whispered gently shaking the mans hand.

Then, a lanky guy came out from the back, "Ready to get inked?"

"Leo! Nice to see you again." Louis hugged the man.

Harry couldn't help but feel jealousy running through him. Louis was allowed to have friends. Harry has friends. He still didn't like Louis hugging other people.

"This one getting inked up?" Leo pointed to Harry.

Louis motioned for Harry who practically ran and glued himself back to Louis again.

"I'm Leo." The dirty blonde man smiled.

"Harry." Harry smiled back.

"How old are you, lad? Look quite young."

"Eighteen in February."

"Almost there man, right Lou?" Leo gave Louis a warning look.

"Nope." Louis teased making Harry roll his eyes.

Leo walked them to the corner seat. Immediately getting equipment set up. He propped Louis' arm up so he could have better access of the placement.

"Sneak my name on there while you're at it." Harry said making Leo laugh.

"I got you, H." he winked.

Louis rolled his eyes playfully and looked over at Harry.

"What?" Harry looked at him innocently despite the sneaky smirk on his lips,

"I'm trying to claim you until February." he said making Louis tsk and Leo bite back a laugh.

It wasn't long into the tattoo that someone made a comment to Harry. "Gotta pretty one ." an old man purred pointing to Harry. Leo looked over in disgust and then at his friend who was tattooing the man.

"Isn't there an age limit?" he scoffed making Louis and his friends laugh, the old man grumbled some cuss words.

"Hag." Leo murmured.

"You're not supposed to treat your costumers like that."

"Mate, I own the place I could do what I want."

Harry was a uncomfortable by the man but the everyone else made him feel safer, he grabbed Louis' hand that was resting at his side as the old man stared at him. Leo looked up at Harry then back at the man and noticed his friend pushing harder on his tattoo. The older mans face scrunched and he cussed at the artist.

Louis chuckled, "How the hell do you get costumers ?"

"Because we act like this with wankers."

Harry watched Louis' face closely as he got tattooed, he didn't make a face once as the needle dragged into his skin. Instead he was joking around with Leo and looking around the shop, when he looked down at Harry he made a face like it was hurting.

"I know that hurts." Harry giggled when Louis looked down at him, Louis shrugged when Leo moved away from his arm.

"Pain kink." Leo murmured taking his gloves off, Louis threw his head back and laughed loudly.

Leo smirked and walked to the back to grab new ink.

"I'm thirsty." Harry mumbled swinging his legs.

"We have water in the back, lad." a different man pointed to a hallway.

Harry looked over at Louis for permission who nodded so he hopped up skipping to the back. It took Harry awhile to find. He was looking all around the back area before his eyes finally landed on a case of water on the ground.

He grabbed two and walked back.

Louis couldn't move much so Harry sat back down setting the bottle in his lap, who thanked him.

Finally, a little more than two hours later Leo finished the tattoo. Louis paid and was now talking to George "Alright, lad I'll see you all soon." Louis smiled and everyone said goodbye, Harry waved and followed close behind Louis.

"Hungry." Harry whispered when they got in the car.

"We'll get lunch, what do you fancy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.4K 38
An au in which Harry and Louis are next door neighbors and best friends. Until Louis moved away. What happens when he moves back? Are things the sam...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
10.6K 588 8
❝is that really the way you would want someone to treat you?❞ ❝i would deserve it.❞ [or: louis has self-destructive tendencies and harry treats him...
149K 4.8K 25
Harry almost always comes off as confident in himself, no matter what it concerns. Even when it comes to his stepbrother's best friend, Louis, who Ha...