Monster under my bed || KTH (...

Door Precious_Taebear

( Rewriting and editing) "I wasn't only under your bed but also the voice inside your head." : : : : " I love... Meer

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N (1/2)
E I G H T E E N (2/2)
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E (1/2)
T W E N T Y T H R E E (2/2)
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X ✨

S I X

5.4K 423 93
Door Precious_Taebear

"I waited for years to hold you close to myself and when you were here in my arms I felt nothing but peace."

Y/N POV:

I screamed as soon as I saw those crystal blue eyes, I quickly stood up and step back. A dark shadow slowly came out from under my bed, I was shivering in fear and my body was shaking.

In a few seconds a well build body was standing in front of me, his dark black hairs were fall on his forehead his eyes were looking at me coldly, his face was shining. his sharp jawline was sharper then my knife, his whole figure was stronger and taller then me.

But those eyes, I think I have seen them before but where. I gulp and push myself more into the wall while he look at me with his cold stares.

What the hell this beautiful stranger is doing in my house and too under my bed, didn't he find anywhere else to hide...wait did I just call him beautiful?

I saw him walking towards me, I was scared as hell, I open my mouth to scream, but they get muffle when he stood in front of me out of nowhere and put his hand on my mouth.

His touch was soft and surprisingly familiar. he lean down to my level and stare into my eyes deeply.

" beautiful." he whispered, I stayed at my place and my cheek instantly heated up, he smirk.

"now sweetheart...no screaming when i remove my hand okay?" his deep voice shiver ran down my spine and my stomach make a flip. I nodded, he smile softly and remove his hand but didn't lean back.

"w...who are you a..and what are you doing here and what-

"wow sweetheart calm down...first let me admire you for a while." he lift his hand and put it on my cheek caressing it softly, I close my eyes in fear and hold the necklace in my hand tightly.

"I waited for this day for so long." his whispered again, is he a pervert stalker or something? he left my face making me open my eyes and saw his back facing me, he was looking around my room.

Taking a chance I try to take my phone from my bed but before I could reach it. it vanished from the sheets. I gasp loudly, where the hell it just went. It was right here? what is happening?

"Looking for this?" I froze I lift my eyes and look at him another loud gasp escape my lips when I saw my phone in his hands.

"How?....what....like....why" I was out of word and scared as hell. first a stranger showed up out of nowhere and now he is doing some kind of magic. what is happening?

"give me back my phone?" I gulp down the lump in my throat, he only smirk and in a second my phone was harshly thrown on the nearby wall, It shattered into pieces instantly.

I look at him scared, his eyes flick from blue to total black his smirk widen more and then I was push into the wall roughly. A small scream left my lips and I cover my face with my hands.

"let me go... please...who are you?....let me go." I sob hiding my face.

I can feel him so close to me, his body was pressed against mine and his one hand went towards my neck. his thumb make some pattern on my skin and he remove my hand with his other hand.

"Shhh.... sweetheart I will not hurt you....shh" he wipe my tears and I looked at him.

"w..who are you?" I asked, he smile softly at me tilting his head.

"From now on I am your guardian." he said, I frown in confusion.

"What?" I asked, he grab my wrist making me flinch.

"come" he make me sit on the bed and kneel down in front of me and took my both hands in his.

"promise me you will not panic." he asked.

"It depends on what are you going to say."

"Just promise me." his eyes again flick from blue to black, my eyes widen and i quickly nod. he sigh.

"well I will tell you the truth..........."

"I am a demon." he said, I stare at him for a while and burst into fit of laughter, I was laughing while he was looking at me seriously.

"You are joking right?" I asked but he didn't say anything means he's not joking.

"b...but d...demons doesn't exist." I said and take my hands out of his grip in fear. If he's a demon then what is he doing here, is he....is he here to take my soul. I quickly scoot away from him and hug my knees close to my chest, he look at me quickly and stood up.

"we do exist....and me, I am bit different sweetheart" he said leaning over my figure.

"I am devil king." my breath hitched when he said that, He is scary. why is he here? he smirk and pull back, he again tilted his head and look at me with his creepy gaze.

"I will see you soon my love." he said and then vanished into the thin air.

The tears which I was holding back fall from my cheek, I look at the broken phone on the floor and hug my knees tightly, I am scared so scared.

someone help me.

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung lean back to his chair and smile in satisfaction, his smile grow more while when he remember how her soft skin feel against his.

few days ago he wasn't able to touch her but today when she was so much close to him he couldn't help but caressed her soft skin with so much care.

but he doesn't like the fear in her eyes, he was a devil king it was true and she was soon going to be his queen.

He just can't wait to make her his, It will be hard for her, he doesn't know how will she react when she will find out the truth about her mother that what she did in the past.

he don't know if he will be able to have her trust or not, will she love him the way he do? he just hope whatever happened he will be there by her side.

like he is for past 19 years.

He had break so many rules for her, he had turn against the people who were so close to him once.

whatever happened 19 years ago was like dream to him...but he also know what he did wasn't dream it was all reality.

____________________________________

I wasn't updating here

so DOUBLE UPDATE (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

195K 13.4K 80
She adored him. Every single day. When the sunrise painted the sky with pinks. When the sunset left the sky with peaches. And every moments inbetween...
516 43 24
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
6.7K 166 35
Jungkook fanfiction "It seems like what everyone telling about you is true ; *you are cat - eyed * your eyes are magical." "Its not doe.Its more l...
253 47 31
You sold your soul to the devil. It's plain and simple. You craved love and affection and no amount of studying or hard work got you anywhere. You g...