π™›π™–π™‘π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 ↳...

By levisteacup01

"make a wish, it's a falling star!" In which a shy and innocent student gets attached to the king of curses h... More

𝚘 πš— 𝚎
𝚝 𝚠 𝚘
𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 πš›

𝚝 πš‘ πš› 𝚎 𝚎

275 12 1
By levisteacup01

⚠️TW: blood mention, violence, death mention, homicide / homicide mention⚠️

"𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣"

✨🔪✨

Suguru was walking along a park alley way with his hands at his back and his eyes half open, like he was in the most euphoric moment.

Jogo and Hanami were walking along him, in Geto's eyes they were like normal people, but not for everyone's vision. "So what did you wanted to talk about , Geto?" The volcano head talked taking puffs out of his 'human-made' puffer. Geto didn't answer right away, he curved his lips into a weak smile and walked a little more forward "Have you known that Gojo got a new play-thing student? " At his sentence the groggy voice curse and the volcano head chuckled. Jogo grinned widely showing off his black charcoal theeth , almost disgustingly black "So, you imply we do something?" Jogo's grin never dropping down "She is kid of The light Divinity " Suguru said it like it was nothing " Hanami and Jogo's jaw dropped

The light Divinity. The sorcerer that people went to pray at, he was so strong, no one even dared to look him in the eye . He turned everything impure and bad to pure and lovely .He had power over continents bringing the light in the dark , and killing whoever tried to stop him. A sorcerer who's face never to be seen and his cursed power like no other. To all his people shock he slowly sunk in , disappearing. The one who promised to protect his people. But it all came to an understanding when he gave the big news of having a child, a pure child, a girl to be exact. More powerful than her own father. Everyone was in ecstasy having another divinity to protect and save them from the atrocious dark.

Terror came over them when different clans and hunters tried to snatch the kid off his hands to either kill her or marry her. Her power uncontrollably big.

So like that, because every good story ends at some point. Her's came to an end when her mother was killed by the Kamo family. Her father sent her away, in the world wide to find herself and protect her people, to came back when she will be ready to take his place.

"Suguru, this is— it can't be. Wasn't the child dead?" the hotheaded being started to panic . Suguru exhaled deeply sitting down on a bench "She was dumped on the streets and now here she is. Imagine the power we would hold if we could bring just one of them on our side. I see her close to Sukuna's vessel most of the time and she is head over heals for Sukuna. If we have Sukuna she will join or vice versa"

Meanwhile (y/n) was stretching from a power nap she took a few minutes ago. Damn she do be sleeping like a rock honestly. As soon as she opened her eyes Gojo was blocking any vision up in front "Good morning (n/n)!~" sang Gojo, bending at her height "You shouldn't let me sleep this much " she said as she rubbed her eyes "oh but you are cute when you are slee-" "shut ! —The fuck up, please" . At her affirmation Megumi chocked on his water spilling it on the ground. The all looked wide eyes at the female who seemed to have no care over her words and started to stretch with some yoga positions . Gojo was awfully quiet , looking around trough his black skill blindfold . He fixed his gaze on maki "Maki." the female jumped "Y-yes Gojo-s—sensei?" he stepped closer to her " Did you thought her that?" he smiled in a creepy manner. Before she could started she was SPRINTING for her life.

After the training and sparring was done. Panda DEMANDED to hold (y/n) while she was reading a book. She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings, she was just spacing out in her book from her favorite writer.

"Gojo-sensei, will (y/n) participate with us at the Kyoto Goodwill Event? " asked Nobara while panda patted her shiny hair "She won't, the higher-ups don't allow it since she is her for about a week now. But she will watch —if she doesn't fall asleep" he smiled devilish at his last words "GOJO STOP PUTTING HER ASLEEP , JUST SO YOU CAN HOLD HER!" Maki protested clenching her fists "Yeah Satoru, You make me slack off!" (y/n) pouted her small lip looking at the white haired man from panda's lap.

Nobara and Megumi were still trying to process how the hell Itadori was alive "What the hell, they don't seem happy!" Itadori wa contemplating in his mind "And the third years don't even pay attention!" he was pale from embarrassment " What do you have to say?" asked Nobara frowning "I am sorry.. for not telling you... I was alive?" Yuuji's sweat dropped.

It was at the point in the middle of the match where Gojo finally lulled (y/n) to sleep even tho she protested she won't ."Satoru Gojo, who is your new small student?" asked Mei ,her hand almost caressing (y/n)'s (h/c) looks . "Oh this is (y/n) (l/n)" the woman smiled "And where did you find this small woman?" Gojo took a sip of his tea "Oh, on the street, sleeping" . Utahime spitted her tea out choking the last drops "EXCUSE ME?!" she yelled at the top of her lungs "Well she is a pretty good sorcerer if you ask me. If old man would have let her participate my students would have won already. 'What's your plan old man?' Satoru asked himself

When Kamo's words were heard trough the speakers, (y/n) head shoot up. "Kamo— Megumi ,cursed spirits! Satoru, I have to go. Shit is going down" Before anyone could react she was already gone "Well that was quick " Gojo said as-a-matter-of-fact

Before Kamo could shoot his last 3 arrows at Megumi (Y/n) grabbed his arrows before hitting the target and turned them into dust. "What kind of technique is that?" Kamo asked himself

Explanation

(Y/n) as a Light divinity daughter incorporated his power too, being able to do whatever she pleases with the light, intensifying it, bending it, materializing it. Her technique of exorcising if the one of decaying the nucleus of the cursed spirit.

"Megumi-kun, you all right?" the female asked whit-out breaking eye contact with the close eyed man. (Y/n) took position at Megumi's back, knowing his next move "So  you do intend on killing Yuuji because the higher ups said so?" Megumi asked at which (y/n) tried to attack again "No, I want to do it as a representer of Kamo clan" he tried to look powerful in front of them but (y/n) was the one to understand.

Megumi summoned his cursed energy animal , next thing you know Kamo was flying out the window .

The fight between the three came to an end when a big wave of —wood?! There was a wave of wood , most probably from a jujutsu technique, that came down once with a dark colored veil . (Y/n) quickly spotted Inumaki "There, Inumaki-kun" (y/n) pointed . They all looked at him as he trued to run apparently "Run" he used his jujutsu technique and made the three people ran from the falling wood.

As they ran trough the building the manipulated wood hit a wall . A big pice of fine wood from the wall , stabbed (y/n) in the lower stomach, slicing it. She slowly limped and ran as much as she could "(y/n)-chan, are you ok?!" shouted Megumi. The girl furiously nodded.

As all four of them faced Hanami, the curse was all 'eyes' on (y/n) remembering Suguru's words 'I need the girl and the vessel ' He mentally noted himself.

All four of them were trying their best to exorcise the cures but with no win, as his skin was impenetrable . At this point Toge was couching blood "Inumaki-kun, stop forcing yourself " (y/n) limped towards him "Bonito flakes " he reassured. "Explode" was Inumaki's last words as he fell to the ground "Inumaki-kun!" (y/n) started to worry "Hey- stay with me, don't close your eyes! PLEASE JUST DON'T FUCKING DIE!" she shouted as tears pricked at the corner of her eyes. She honestly was used to people getting killed around her, but this people couldn't be the one she will get used to being dead.

At this point (y/n) was fuming. She ran full speed at the scene letting Toge behind. Megumi had a kind of a plant that was growing from inside him. "Touch what is mine again—" (y/n) shouted at the curse making him turn. She was glowing while foggy light from
her eyes "and you will never see the sun of tomorrow's morning " she finished her threat as everything seemed to slow down while gracefully she walked towards the curse , but the curse didn't moved.

Just like a ghost she passed trough the curse, her hand grabbing something from him. Hanami started to fall down like a destroyed building. (Y/n) showed off his soul stone. She passed right trough him touching the most impossible parts. She squished the object on her palm , decaying it, turning it into nothing but dust.

She fell limp on the ground with a huge thud that alarmed everyone.Last but not least Itadori showed up with Todo. Sukuna saw the horrific scene in from of him, as gushing blood spilled out of (y/n)."Let me out bart!" Sukuna sang at the back pf Yuuji's mind . Itadori had no choice and let him out.

Now as Sukuna made his appearance everyone stepped back. He rushed over to the girl and touched her pulse to see if she was still alive, which indeed she was. He did let anything look like he cared, but he was so relieved that she was alive, but it may not be for long.

HI HELLO! I am so amazingly sorry! I just ahahhaah *cough* depression * aggressive laughter*

Anyhow I made this chapter longer cuz I just HAD to include the new episodes.

I am just so grateful for everyone that actually voted the chapters. I plan on releasing matchups to mha soon! Check out my profile for the announcement

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
885K 40.9K 174
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
641K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...