『 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ 』ʟᴜᴋᴀ ᴄᴏᴜғғᴀɪ...

By LunarSkieYT

maybe it's fate that brought them together...or maybe a wrong number ♡Highest Rankings ♡ #1 in Luka #1 in Mir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 + special
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
Update

26

7.8K 324 945
By LunarSkieYT

"Quiet down doll..the only thing I want to hear from you, is silence."

"This can't be him.."

"Luka would never say this.."

"Has he.. been akumatized..?"

"My my..such a good girl too, you're not even trembling in fear." his other hand moved under your chin to tilt your head up towards him.

"L-Luka wait! Don't hurt [Y/N]!" Marinette urged, she had finally moved and her arm was now resting on his, pulling him back slightly.

"Hurt her? Oh heavens no I would never hurt such a cute doll,

unless she tempts me.~"

"Luka, you're going too far, you wanted to get revenge on Bob Roth. [Y/N] has nothing to do with this." the bluenette interjected.

"I'm just teasing her, I would never hurt my precious [Y/N], you know that right dear?"

You managed a slow and simple nod, Silencer chuckled in agreement.

"See, she even knows not to speak, such a good doll knowing her place.'' his hand was now gripping your face with a tight squeeze, tilting it back and forth as if he was examining it.

"D-dont call me that.." you muttered under your breath.

"Hm, what was that? I could have sworn I heard my sweet doll [Y/N] talking. But oh! dolls don't talk do they? So I must have been mistaken, right dear?" he looked down at you with threating eyes, his voice was serious and stern.

"I said, dont call me that!" you barely managed to push away from him, Marinette came rushing to your aid, her arm was around you as she tried to make sure you were okay.

"Such a shame, to think my own [Y/N] would betray me in such a way, " his hand spoke as he ended his phrase with a dramatic sigh as if he were actually disappointed.

"Marinette run! go get help! Chat Noir is here, go find him and Ladybug!" You urged, trying to push her away from you.

"But [Y/N] I can't leave you here with him!" the bluenette pleaded.

"Go- I'll be fine, he wont hurt me..atleast I think so."

She hesitated briefly before giving you a quick nod, "I'll be back soon, please don't do anything crazy." with that she left you and took off, Silencer watched and responded with a shrug.

"It's not like I was going to hurt her, you on the other hand..you're a different story." he began to walk towards you. Though you couldn't see his mouth, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"To think that you could say such foul things as if you were Luka, you're not Luka and you never will be. I'm not letting you do anything with his body, you might have control of his mind right now. But it wont be long before Ladybug and Chat noir show up." you spat back at him, a disgusted look painted across your face.

"Do you want to know something [Y/N]?

I despise you." he sneered as the distance between the two of you was now beginning to close.

"Ouch! Tough talk for a man whose literally purple and wearing a helmet!" you retorted with a playful eyeroll.

"You don't know when to stop talking do you? Do you understand the situation you're in right now." Silencer questioned, though you were completely shaken, you had faith that he wouldn't lay a single hand on you.

"Yeah but I mean c'mon, what's a simp in a costume gonna do to me? Kiss me? Oooohh I'm so scared."

"Give it up [Y/N], you're wasting my time and I need to go get Bob Roth before it's too late. You're in my way. Move." he hissed with an angry tone, you could tell he was losing his patience as the conversation continued.

"Yeah right, if you wanted to hurt me or get me out of your way you would have done so already!"

"You're a nuisance.."

"Yet you're still here talking to me while Bob Roth is probably getting away!"

"Do you have any idea what I could do to you?" he asked in a soft tone which completely contradicted the one from before.

"Kiss me?" you cooed playfully.

"Just give up already!"

"And miss an opportunity to completely destroy your ego? Not a chance pretty boy." you chuckled, but you found yourself not behind able to take any more steps backwards.

"You really don't get it, do you?" Silencer had now backed you into a corner, and your back was now against a wall with his other arm blocking you from the side.

"I'm not Luka anymore [Y/N]." he leaned in closer to you so that your eyes met his.

"Oh yeah? Then why do you have me pressed against the wall like you're about to kiss me?" you placed your hand on the side of his helmet and the two of you exchanged sincere looks.

"..."

"Ohhh you wanna kiss me so bad right now." you teased with a menacing grin.

"..maybe I do.." he started, he moved his hand so his thumb could gently caress your bottom lip, almost as if he was tempted to take you right then and there.

"AHA! I knew it!" you beamed, sticking your tongue out to mock him for caving so easily.

"shut up.." he snapped back at you, his tone returning to the one he had earlier.

"Make me~" you were trying your best to push his buttons, you knew he couldn't put up this villainy façade forever, it would all have to come crashing down eventually.

"[Y/N] st-stop it.." he mumbled, pressing his forehead against yours.

"I know you're still in there Luka, hang on..Help is on the way.." wrapping your arms around him, you held him in a gentle embrace. You could only hope that Ladybug and Chat Noir would come soon to be able to rescue him.

Silencer, stop messing around with this girl and go get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous! They're coming to take your powers, they're not going to help. Go before it's too late.

"[Y/N] I'm sorry but-

Shhhh..." he leaned forward with his fingers pressed to your lips ready to take the voice that belonged to you.

"[Y/N] NO!" Chat Noir came running out, pushing you away from Silencer just in time. The two of you stumbled to the floor, with Chat Noir's arms wrapped around you tightly.

"I thought I told you to stay behind the wall and don't move!" he scolded in a parent like tone.

"Oh hey kitty..what are you doing here?" you asked in a teasing manner, hoping to ease his nerves.

"Looking for pimps..." the blonde rolled his eyes, while also loosening his grip on you.

"Ha ha very funny, now get me out of here!"

"Your wish is my command!" he picked you up bridal style with an arm wrapped around you, the other hooked under your legs and began sprinting away.

Silencer stood and watched you get carried away, his perfect doll, taken from his own grasp, "...[Y/N]... I despise you.."

♡♡♡

"Hmm.. no messages from milady.. something isn't right." Chat paced back and forth, looking through messages on his staff.

"[Y/N], stay here and don't move! I mean it this time." Chat said as he opened the building's doors and began to go back inside.

After he rescued you from Silencer, he ran to the top floor and together the two of you jumped from building to building until you were safely placed down, outside of the building.

Just as Chat was about to enter the building, he stumbling upon being jerked backwards. You had grabbed his tail to prevent him from running inside, "Let me help.. please.."

Chat turned around with a soft expression on his face, he wanted to let you help more than anything, but he would never forgive himself if he let you get hurt.

"No [Y/N], go home."

"Please Chat.." you pleaded with soft eyes,

"I said go home [Y/N]."

"Adrien.. please.." he flinched upon hearing his real name, and if he would have stood for a little longer he might have considered letting you join him.

"Go, and don't come outside until you see the miraculous ladybug's clearing the sky." he didn't hesitate after he spoke those words. He took off and ran back inside, hoping to find Ladybug somewhere around the building.

♡♡♡

"Tch.. go home.." you repeated his words while kicking pebbles that you came across on the sidewalk.

You had been wandering around, outside of the building for what seemed like forever. However it had really only been 5 minutes since Chat left to go back inside.

"UGH THIS IS SO STUPID! WHY CAN'T I HELP!" you yelled, kicking a patch of grass out of frustration.

"Luka is in there..and he needs my help.. I want to be the one to save him!"

Needless to say, you weren't good at following directions. You were already running back inside of the building before you could even finish the deciding thought.

♡♡♡

You aimlessly wandered around one of the many floors located on the building. There was no one in sight and it was like the floors had been cleared completely.

"Maybe I should go- WOAH!" you came falling forward as something came rushing past you. As you tried to sit up and brush yourself off, the figure had already ran off and around one of the corners. You were able to catch just a glimpse of the bright red costume, covered in many black spots.

"Rude.." you grumbled, standing up to brush yourself off.

A box had fallen while Ladybug ran away, she seemed to be in a hurry, it was no wonder she didn't have time to apologize.

You picked up the small box with a detailed red design. It was something beautiful and seemed to have traces of traditional Chinese symbols.

"Wonder what Ladybug was doing with something like this.." you opened it only to be blinded by a bright and sparkling light.

"What the hell!- " you covered your face to shield yourself from the light, but it was quickly over as soon as it started.

"Hello my Queen."

"HUH?!?"

A/N: Miraculous Simply the best 😳😳 pls yall had me dead at the end of the last chapter 😭😭 leave Luka alone he got his lashes done later than everyone else 🙄💅😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.6K 34
"You are destined for great things." Claire Reeds, the last known miraculous holder of the lost chameleon miraculous. Claire is the shy new girl in P...
308K 13K 79
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕...
3.3K 39 30
Enjoy some character development from Chloe and some Lukloe along with some Adrienette
10K 392 70
Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Queen Bee. Alya, Chloe and Marinette are...