Pure Temptation

By queenkeemaa

Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾 More

Get To Know Me
The Day Of The Show
And You Are?
Up All Night
Whatchamacallit?
Stuntin In Vegas🥳
Landed🙃
1 Month Later
Surprise Visits
Stop Playing
The Photoshoot
Trip To Dubai
Problems Approaching
How It's Post To Be
Brand New Start
Jealous Tendencies

Tea Spilling ☕

362 24 11
By queenkeemaa

Dubai
Brielle Anyea

We've been here for about 4 days now and honestly it's just so beautiful and makes me not want to leave. I love the quietness and peace that comes with this place. I was currently browsing through what I wanted to eat. The room service was bought down once they found out Chris Brown was here with his good friend. Chris was catching up on sleep that I know he barely gets. His phone lit up and I seen "Babymother 🤦🏾" flash across.

"I hope your trip is going well daddy😛"

I continued scrolling through the food category on the labtop, I'm not going to trip because that isn't my place or business to do so. Even though I really wanted to. He started moving around and rubbed his eyes before laying them onto me slowly.

"You good?" He asked through a yawn and stretch. I nodded my head and went inside of my purse to get my money out.

"What are you doing?" He asked with one eye brow up.

"I'm getting money out to pay for my food" I answered him and he closed my purse and handed it back to me.

"I got it. What's the point of inviting YOU on vacation if you gotta pay for things?" He said as he sat up and yawned once again. I mean I guess he's right but I'm used to paying for my own things and everything in between.

Christopher

I looked at my phone and seen Azalia texted me. I shook my head and slid to Royalty's number. Yes, I bought my baby a phone because why the hell not? She knows how to work this shit better than I do half the time and she's the most responsible child I ever met. Literally, I was horrible at her age at losing and breaking shit. She get that part from her mother. I looked over at Brielle and she's been real quiet just scrolling on her phone.

"Why you so quiet for?" I asked her.

"No reason. I was just tracking the food" She answered me. I made a face cause I know she's llying. She probably fucked around and seen that message that Azalia texted me. I can't blame her for getting upset but then again it's like, why did she even have to text me?

"You seen the text message didn't you?" I asked her. She didn't answer me and that was my answer right there. I nodded and got up to go on the terrace. I'll leave her alone right now because I don't like pressuring people into telling me anything or anything they don't wanna do in general.

Meanwhile
Los Angeles

Royalty
I was texting my dad because I missed him and I wish I was old enough to go with them.

"Roro come with me to the store baby!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I was already dressed because I was doing tik toks in my room a minute ago.

"Okay mommy!" I said as I turned off my phone and ran downstairs. Mommy was already dressed and she kind of matched with me with the colors. I love when that happens.

"You look adorable baby" She told me. I smiled at her and seen my dad texted me. I looked closer and seen a word I didn't recognize.

"Mommy what does via mean? When your texting someone" I asked her. She gave me a confused look before answering

"It means from someone else, who you texting that they're saying via someone else?" She asked with her arms folded.

"Dad's friend" I answered. Oh man, now I have to think fast before she starts asking 100 and one questions.

Llppl ppl
Brielle
After we finished our food, Chris wanted me to record him singing an unreleased song he was messing with. I don't know why he keeps playing, he need to put this out.

"You like it? Or I need to change some shit up?" He asked.

"I like it, you can't ask me that. Everything you make is gold" I told him truthfully. He smiled and I watched it disappear. He got a phone call.

"I'll be right back. It's Royalty's mother" He said before going in the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and called my mother. She knows how to handle this type of situation. She answered on the second ring.

"Hi my love. How's the trip going?" She asked in a jolly mood. I chuckled in a low tone the sighed.

"Aww shit what's the matter? You would've been started talking to me" She said.

"It's nothing really that important but it just gets me upset I guess. Mom I don't know but I think-" I began to say before she cut me off.

"You're starting to fall for Chris aren't you?" She asked and I stopped to think. Am I falling for him? This isn't just a regular person, this is a superstar. That I've had a crush on since I was a little girl.

"I guess you can say that? I don't want to though. On top of that I think him and Royalty's mother still be doing things and I don't wanna fall for someone who isn't sure of what he wants" I explained.

Christopher

I was listening to this shit for about 10 minutes straight.

"Azalia this isn't gonna make shit better or get you any answers. My business isn't your business and yours isn't mine" I told her. She started speaking in Spanish and shit. I don't be knowing what she be saying cause when she mad she speak fast as hell and aggressive so it's hard.

"You got my daughter sitting here asking for some other bitch and excited to talk to her and shit? Why haven't I met her? It's that bitch I seen you with in them pictures huh?" She asked all in one breath.

"First of all you gotta chill with that bitch word and second, you're basically supporting my theory about my business is not for you to worry about. Is this conversation about Royalty? Or did I miss something?" I asked her. I heard her mumble something then suck her teeth.

"Listen, if you're still going to be fuckin me and all of this you need to let me know every fucking thing! Regardless if it's my daughter involved or not" She said. I was getting pissed off by the minute because this bitch keep saying "mine" this or "my child" that.

"She's my daughter too. You sitting here keep saying your daughter. Last time I checked, we both were her parents. Cut that shit out Azalia, seriously. If it isn't about our daughter? Leave me alone" I told her and hung up. Before I say something very disrespectful, I did the mature thing

Brielle Anyea

"Do what you feel is right. All I got from this conversation is that you might be in love with him and you're trying to not have those feelings. I'ma tell you this now babygirl, it isn't gonna work. I've been in your shoes before, trust me" My mother said. We've been talking this whole time about the entire situation, I don't care yes I'm stubborn and I will not admit that I'm falling for him.

"It's not easy ma, I've never really been in love. So for me to possibly be in love with a damn superstar that has a beautiful daughter which mean he has a baby mother... I'm not sure if I can handle all of that" I admitted and palmed my head. I'm stressing over something that could be avoided. I just have to not act on these feelings.

"Babygirl I gotta go, I have to finish this paperwork. Listen, you're a 23 year old young woman who's experiencing love. I won't say it'll be easy but it's a lesson. I love you" Mom said before hanging up. I sighed and put my head down in between my legs. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I felt arms wrap around me and from the warm embrace I he gave me, I calmed down a bit. Which made me even more nervous.

"Did you overhear the conversation?" He asked in a low tone. I didn't speak verbally but I nodded my head. Then he let out a sigh and lifted my head up from my legs. He wiped a few wet spots away on my face and just stared at me.

"B what you doing to me yo?" He asked me with a serious face and tone. I was confused and just stared back at him, trying to find some answers but I couldn't.

"What are you talking about Chris?" I asked in a little weakened tone. I put my head back down.

"You got me going through shit with this bitch... I'm falling for you aight? Very fucking hard and fast" He told me in a loud yet frustrating tone?

"What did you say?" I asked, because I must've heard wrong or something.

"I.. am falling for you. Hard and fast... I don't know if you feel the same way but that's how I'm feeling right now and have been for a while" He told me. After that he shook his head and walked out the hotel room. I just sat there with the dumb face and just kept replaying those words in my head. So he loves me? And I do think that I love him too. But this Azalia character and her hostility towards me even from my name? Isn't sitting right with me...

back in LA

Benji (Chris's Manager)

I was leaving the studio after I finished adding the beat to a few songs that Chris wanted me to. A medium sized spanish girl came walking into the studio with a short ass dress on.

"This is a private studio shawty and Im bout to head out" I told her. She smiled at me and locked the door behind her. As she walked closer to me I realized who she was and I was mad confused now.

"I know, I wanted to possibly do some business with you. If that's okay with you" She said.

"I don't think Chris wouldn't want me doing any type of business with you, no offense. He's my artist and I respect him" I told her and proceeded to walk towards the door. She moved in front of me and popped her breasts out, she started rubbing on my hands. I moved my hands and shook my head.

"You're really just like he described.. can you excuse yourself? I don't have time for this shit" I told her as I moved her to the side and walked out. I waited for her to follow cause this bitch must think I'm playing. She sucked her teeth and walked away. I double checked the spot that she was standing in to make sure she didn't take anything. I didn't see anything missing so I locked up the studio and called Chris as soon as I got outside.

Chris
I finally got B to smoke a damn blunt with me without debating for damn near a hour. It felt good to see her laughing and just putting any stress she feeling cause of my bullshit, I don't want to keep denying my feelings for her. I already told her that I do feel like I'm starting to love her but I don't know if she feel the same. Which is why I kind of wanted her to smoke with me, so she could lose up. I watched her through the wall mirror as she played in my curls.

"You have some really nice hair. I can play in it all day" She said as she started taking a video. I smiled and laid back more in between her legs.

"So when the next time you leaving me? I know it's gonna be soon so just tell me now, so I'll be prepared" she told me. I turned around and faced her. She started laughing as soon as I did that.

"What's so funny bobble head?" I asked. She playfully pushed me away from her. I grabbed her by her chin and kissed her. We broke away for a minute to look at each other then we started going back at it again. I let my hands start roaming her body and she started soft moaning and shit in my ear. That was a big ass mistake. I picked her up and laid her on the bed and started kissing down her body,down to her breasts and I sucked her shits a couple times. I don't even suck nipples to be honest but I've been feenin for her and this my time to shine .

Hey y'all 💙 I finally made an update for you guys. If you guys still like this story please leave a vote and comment 😘 xoxo

A.N - I just love this picture of him idk whyy 😭😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
15.7K 564 33
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!
2.6K 32 24
read to find out