Duality

Par chuweytism

Season 2 of Captured Everything failed... I lost everything including the one I love. -Song Yuqi The other h... Plus

십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
십삼
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십칠
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십
사십이

이십오

436 20 7
Par chuweytism

Chapter 25

Yuqi's POV

I'm currently driving at the moment and Soyeon beside me decided to look outside the window as I take her to a nice and casual restaurant. What happened earlier was my fault and I guess this is the only way I can make it up to her. 

"Uhm since we're going to a restaurant that I only know, are there types of food that you don't like?" I asked while still focusing on the road. 

"Well I don't like Vegetables" Soyeon replied, I looked to my side and her face was showing a disgust expression. I couldn't help but to chuckle because of the it. 

"Why? Like you don't eat any vegetables? That's weird" I said. 

"There are some vegetables that I enjoy but most of it are weird, I find it very very weird" Soyeon replied. 

"You're a personal fitness trainer and how do you tell your clients like me to stay healthy if you don't eat vegetables?" I asked a random question. 

"I'll simply tell you to eat vegetables, it's not like I have to eat it with you right?" Soyeon pointed out, I can see from my peripheral view that she was crossing her arms. 

"You got a point Miss Jeon, but if my life was at stake and you have to eat vegetables to save me, would you eat it?" I asked then turned to look at her playfully. But as usual, she would always avoid eye contact with me. 

"Of course, because if you die, I won't get paid" Soyeon simply replied, it kinda made me laugh a bit. She has this sarcastic humor that which I find cute. 

"Sorry about earlier again, Jisoo she's just very... Something." I apologized again, we were almost at the restaurant and I only need to take a few more turns.

"No need to apologize Miss Song Yuqi, but is this why you asked me out to eat?" Soyeon said then looked at me. There is this thought in my head that I want to say but I shouldn't. 

"That's one reason, but really not the real reason why I asked whether you're free today" I said as I step on the brakes. We already arrived at the restaurant that I was talking about, It's actually a ramen house and I find their soup very tasty. I haven't eaten here in a while because I'm busy. 

"Then what could be your main reasons?" Soyeon asked. 

"What do you think?" I said then turn my body 45 degrees so she has no escape even if she avoids my sight. 

"Because you heard my stomach rumble earlier right?" Soyeon said then raised her right eye brow. 

"I like you" I mumbled. She then went closer because she probably didn't hear what I said. 

"What did you said? I didn't quiet catch that" She said. 

"I said you're right!" I said loudly then stepped out of the car. 

'what the hell is wrong with you Song Yuqi, You're being too fast' I thought to myself.

I heard her close the door from behind but I didn't look at her because my face is definitely flustered right now. I don't know what's wrong with me today but I would automatically say flirty things to Soyeon. I'm just glad that she doesn't find it awkward. But still, I don't understand, maybe I'll ask Yena about this. 

"A ramen house?" Soyeon asked, I cleared my throat before I was able to reply. 

"Yeah, Don't worry I'll tell them to not put vegetables on your ramen" I said then looked at her, she glared at me for a reason but as always, I find it cute. 

We entered the restaurant and gladly there were only a few people, this place is not very known but their Ramen is 100% worth the money. 

Soyeon's POV 

So I this place is not what I expected but I'm loving it already, I'm also relieved to hear that she'll not make me eat vegetables cause I'm really going to eat something else. 

"So how have you been?" Yuqi asked as she leans back on her chair. She's talking to me more casual than ever. We've seen each other for two days, but not technically since I've seen her countless times as Akali. 

"I'm just fine as I'll ever be Miss Song" I simply replied. I'm really keeping it low since she's been acting strange lately. 

"I was just wondering since when I first saw you, you were somehow stressed and you look much better now" Yuqi said. So she's keeping an eye on me? 

"I see you've noticed, yeah I'm a bit stressed these days since my mom had an operation" I said, I just thought of letting her know since I know so much about her and she knows nothing about me. 

"Operation?? What happened to her?" Yuqi asked worriedly, I can see the care in her eyes and I can't help but to feel happy about it. 

"She had a brain surgery due to the accident and probably trauma? yeah but the operation went well and the doctors told me that she'll wake up anytime soon." I said then gave her a weak smile. She moved forward and places her hand on my shoulder before speaking up. 

"That's good news, but you have to take care of yourself, because she'll probably get worried if she sees you stressed out" Yuqi said then I placed my hand on my shoulder as well. We stared at each other for a moment but it was only till then when someone stood beside our table and started talking. 

"It seems like yesterday you were crying on the phone and now I find you here on a date with this pretty lady" Someone spoke, Yuqi immediately pulled her hand and I did the same. She was shocked to see who that person was. 

"It's not what It looks like Yena" Yuqi explained then stood up to hug her friend. 

Shit... I know her of course, but she only knows me as Akali as well. 

"Are you even going to introduce me to your date?" Yena said then gestured me. 

"You probably know her, this is Soyeon my personal trainer" Yuqi said then I stood up to greet her. 

"It's nice to meet you" I said then smiled at her. 

"It's nice to meet you too Soyeon, Are you two dating?" Yena asked then I looked at Yuqi and she gave me a blank expression. 

"Uhm no... she's just returning a favor" I said then Yuqi gestured me a thumbs up. 

"Hmm, is that so then may I join you two? Don't worry I won't stick around too long" Yena said then pulled out a chair. Well I guess I can't say no to that.  We all sat down and it took almost a minute before one of us started talking. 

"So Yuqi, why did you ask for Minzy's number that day? You didn't tell me" Yena said then pouted. 

"Nothing, I just wanted to see Akali because I felt like I needed to see her to feel better." Yuqi said, I was just scrolling down my phone pretending to not hear them talking and pretending to not know what they are talking about. I think she noticed that I was feeling a bit uncomfortable and out of place. 

"Let's talk about this some other time Yena, the important thing is that I'm alright." Yuqi said then turned to me. Yena seems to notice Yuqi's actions towards me and gladly, she's okay with it. 

"Yeah you're probably right, so Soyeon, how's Yuqi? Is she exercising well?" Yena asked me, should I change my voice or something? Will she recognize me?

"Actually she fell on the treadmill earlier but I blame myself for not looking after her." I said then I received a light pat from Yuqi. 

"I never knew you were that clumsy Yuqi, who would fall over a treadmill" Yena said then giggled. 

"My shoelaces were not tight enough okay!" Yuqi said loudly then crossed her arms. 

"You should always remind her about her shoelaces ok Soyeon?" Yena said then looked playfully at Yuqi. 

 "You sound just like her secretary." those words suddenly came out of my mouth. 

"What do you mean?" Yena asked, I looked at Yuqi and she was just waiting for me to respond. 

"She saw what happened to Yuqi and told me the exact same thing" I said, even though that wasn't really what she said. 

"Woah woah, was she mad? what was your secretary doing there Yuqi? That's weird" Yena said, I want to say the same thing but It's best if I keep some of my thoughts to myself. 

"Jisoo became furious and I don't know why, she probably got worried when I fell" Yuqi said, our order suddenly arrived and the waiter placed two bowls in front of us. 

"Worried? sounds fishy... she prolly likes you Yuqi" Yena teased then slightly pinched Yuqi, but it seems like she was irritated to hear that. 

"Yah stop it, whether she likes me or not, she is just my secretary and that's just it" Yuqi said then grabbed the chopsticks on the table. 

"OooOOhhh looks like someone's serious, who is it? Akali? Are you serious about her?" Yena said then Yuqi suddenly glanced at me to see If I was listening, well she did caught me but I acted normal. 

"Soyeon" Yuqi said which made me and Yena surprised. 

"Soyeon?!" Yena said then pointed me. My heart started to pound like crazy just by hearing my name. 

"I mean, Soyeon you can start eating and don't mind Yena" Yuqi clarified, which made me somehow calm but flutered. 

"Jeez grumpy Yuqi, but would you date Soyeon?" Yena asked Yuqi who was enjoying her noodles. 

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Yuqi said without any hesitations. 

"How about you Soyeon? Would you date Yuqi?" Yena asked, I can't believe she's very touchy?

"Uhm Of course, who wouldn't want to date the CEO of the Song Company right?" I said which made Yuqi stop eating her noodles. 

"So you would only date me because of me being the CEO of our company?" Yuqi said then raised her right eye brow. Why am I finding it sexy when she does that?

"If I say yes what would you do?" I asked as I swirl my chopsticks onto my Ramen. 

"Then I'll change your mind about me, I would make sure that you'd date me because I'm me and not because I'm some CEO" Yuqi said straight forward. 

I was amazed with her answer because she would really do that? 

"Wow so it's settled then? you two would date ? I mean you're singe right Soyeon?" Yena asked me, wait is she a match maker or something. 

"Yena, you're just making things awkward between me and Soyeon." Yuqi said then dropped her chopsticks. 

"I just want you to date again! You're lucky that I Keep on hooking you up with pretty girls! You don't even know how to flirt" Yena said then rolled her eyes. 

"Nah, she doesn't have to flirt, she's a natural" I suddenly said. I looked at Yuqi and she gave me a 'what the hell are you talking about' look. 

"Oh so she's making a move, that's great! well I don't want to disturb you guys any longer enjoy your meal!" Yena said then winked at the both of us before leaving. Yuqi watched her leave before speaking. 

"Yah what was that for?" Yuqi said then looked at me confusingly. 

"I don't know what you mean by that" I said as I continue eating my Ramen. 

"About the Natural thing" Yuqi said then crossed her arms. 

"Well you sounded a bit flirty earlier and I was just telling your friend so she would stop talking" I said which made Yuqi chuckle. 

"Yeah, she really needs to shut up but that's my friend." Yuqi said then continued eating. 

We continued talking about the things she needs to remember before exercising, we finished our meal and head outside to stretch ourselves. 

"That was a nice Meal Yuqi, thank you so much" I said. 

"I've always wanted to eat Ramen since it's been a long time since I've eaten some." Yuqi said then smiled at me, she looks stunning when she smiles. 
"Can we do this all the time?" She added. I looked at her and I was a bit hesitant to respond. 

"What do you mean all the time?" I asked pretending to not know. 

"I mean can we go out every time we finish exercising?" Yuqi asked then scratched her head. What's the point of exercising though when you would still eat a lot after, but how can I say no to her right? 

"This doesn't mean anything right?" I clarified, she stared at me for a few seconds then cleared her throat. 

"It doesn't mean anything yet" Yuqi said then walked away, I was left frozen on my spot because of what she said. She may not have said it to me directly but I know what she meant by that. 

But one things for sure, I need to tell Doyeon everything. She would probably scream when I tell her every details. 

Yuqi's POV

To be honest, I don't know what I was doing. I am just speaking what my mind wants to say. I guess this is how myself wants to forget every pain that I've felt. I am just hoping that things would work out even though I'm still confused. Yes, I'm confused whether I should continue seeing Akali or just stick to Soyeon. 

I'm not even sure If Akali would at least remove her mask and tell me everything about her. But something in me wants her as well as Soyeon and I know It's wrong to like two different people. 

PS. SHORT UPDATE AGAIN

Hell month is coming I can feel it. Thank you for still reading my work love yall : ) 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.4K 460 14
A sequel to "Indifference" Minnie decided to finish her college in Korea, a big step she has taken in order to debut as an idol. With her fourth and...
8.7K 348 25
(Book 2 of NB: No Blueberries, a different timeline) After the heartbreak of losing their first love, they made Christian summon a powerful spell tha...
69.8K 3.4K 41
"You saved me from falling into that deep pit of despair." "You're the tiniest light of hope in the midst of my darkest nights." Started: 05.23.20 En...
45K 2.5K 18
"I can't be 'just friends' with you. Don't you get it? You're still on my mind every minute of the day" - A whole year went by without each others co...