A tragical romance

Oleh pennywisesbabes

Pennywise and y/n have a secret relationship, because... obviously no one would approve since y/n is a part o... Lebih Banyak

the beginning
The Losersclub
the end

that night...

10 3 0
Oleh pennywisesbabes

Ugh that bitch Beverly is so annoying I thought while biking home. I wish a monster would just eat her already jeez. I placed my bike in the garage and was just about to walk to my front door when I heard a noise. "hdjskdhkd;sh" "THE HECK WHAT IS THAT!" I screamed with a Brittisch accent. Then, I heard a beautiful male voice: "Are you lost babygirl?" I blushed "uhm I-I-I live h-h-here" I stroke my hair behind my ear. "Why are you stuttering ur not Bill you stupid hoe" he said raw voice. My cheeks got hotter and hotter. "It's just... you're so different, can I see ur face?" I asked with a high pitched voice. he sighed "no you will run away... just like everybody else does" "what! why would anybody do that?" I said. "because u'r so pretty and... I'm different..." I sighed "different is not bad! I'm also different. what's ur name by the way?" he laughed "my name.. is also different it's Pennywise". I gasped "WOW THAT'S AN INCREDIBLE NAME! I'm y/n" he got up out of the garbage and.... he was so beautiful. skin like ice, lips like blood, his eyes were gold and his teeth... they  we're HUGE. "Y-y-you're beautiful" I whispered. "I told you to stop stuttering you dumb hoe" he threw me accrose the garage, his hands like soft silk. I looked up with my big beautiful ocean eyes. Pennywise was mesmirized. "I gotta do, got some kids to kill" he winked at me. "could you please also take Beverly she's such an annoying hoe". He smiled with his beautiful mouth "ofcourse babe everything for you" he was gone in a second. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...