✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

Av kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... Mer

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II

7K 313 45
Av kiyarajain

Hey guys it's my second part of characters Introduction because the first one was very long & I don't wanted you guys to get bore with it so let's start second part freshly so you will read it with excitement but I will post chapter early till introduction & first meet after that I will post in the gap of 4-5 days as it takes so much time to write and my story will go according to your response & votes so please comment & vote for me . I know now I am irritating you so without any bakbak & time pass let's start The next introduction

Mr.RUDRA ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA - Age 45. He is the twin brother of LATE. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA. ( He is positive character in my FF not greedy as shown in the serial) He was in London to handle the buisness their when his brother & sister in law died in an accident. When he got the news about it he rushed to INDIA with his wife & children's to support his family. He loves REYANSH, ARYAMAAN, SIYA, ISHANI & KABIR(guys Kabir's introduction is present in this chapter) as his own children's doesn't like RAIMA(guys raima's Introduction is present in the chapter). He helps REYANSH & ARYAMAAN by handling their leagal hoteling buisness as they had many branches of hotels & restaurant all over INDIA.

CHANCHAL RUDRA RAISINGHANIA - Age 43. She is wife of rudra RaiSinghania & Mother of Aryan RaiSinghania. She is REYANSH & ARYAMAAN's chachi.She is good hearted lady but a little bit greedy for her son's future( she is not as shown in serial she is not that much evil in my FF she just want a good future for her son). She loves all children REYANSH, ARYAMAAN, ISHANI, SIYA & KABIR as her own SON ARYAN don't like RAIMA but somewhere in her heart she want her son to be as powerfull as REYANSH & ARYAMAAN But she knows how much efforts required to get that position so she respect's them & their each & every dicision as she know that's for their safety & welfare. She handles the legal buisness of jewelers which is expanded in all over world as REYANSH & ARYAMAAN don't want to include their family in their illigal buisness & don't want to risk their lives.

ARYAN RAISINGHANIA - Age 24. He is Rudra & Chanchal's only son. He is a rich spoilt brat, a flirty playboy but only with those girls which are ready to do anything with their own wish at the end of the story he is good by heart & has a crush on someone. He is fun loving, Mischief, guy & Tublight he is good for nothing(infrort of world).He shares a good bond with his all siblings.

ANUPRIYA PURAB RAISINGHANIA / SHARMA - Age 45. She is REYANSH & ARYAMAAN'S Father's cousin sister it means their cousin aunt. She lives with raisinghania family with her children's after the death of her husband LATE. MR.PURAB ADITYA SHARMA .She is very evil & cunning women ( same as shown in serial ).She wants to snatch the whole property that's why she want to get her daughter Raima married to one of the raisinghania brothers & his son kabir to one of the daughter of Raisinghanias. She had nothing in her hand Raisinghanias had not given her any buisness's responsibility that's why she hates them & want to destroy them. She has a past (will reveal it soon)

KABIR PURAB RAISINGHANIA/ SHARMA - Age 26. He is Anupriya's son (He is half negative half positive). He is handling his own small buisness of clothing brand created by his own hardwork ( as per his opinion) he thinks he has share in raisinghania property but they never gave them their part of share so he want the property but he doesn't want to marry Ishani or Siya as he treats them as his own sisters🤣. He really doesn't share a good bond with REYANSH & ARYAMAAN' they don't give any importance to kabir. he has a crush on someone from past 2 months (I know guys u have assumed the girl's name but I will not reveal it soon😉)

RAIMA PURAB RAISINGHANIA / SHARMA - Age - 23. She is Anupriya's daughter. She is a model. She is just like her mom she has crush on REYANSH & ARYAMAAN both( hey don't hit me for this🤣). She is after the Raisinghanias property & want to became mrs. Raisinghania For that she always try to seduce both brothers to impress one of them to fullfill her mom's wish but they both doesn't give her a dame & this irritates her. She knows both brothers loves their sisters alot so she tries to befriend them but due to her show-off nature bothe sisters hates her (somewhere in their heart everyone know about mother & daughter's plan but due to Kabir's love they ignore's them)

This is the end of Introduction of RAISINGHANIA family so now other introductions as per the story Characters.....

SEJAL VIKRAM MALHOTRA - Age 23. She is a very good friend of PARI & RUHI from past two & half months loves them alot. She is smart, decent, sweet & lovely girl. She is the heir of Malhotra's. She has completed MBA from London & now she is handling her father's ancestral buisness. She is rich not as Raisinghania's but her company is in list of world's biggest 50 companies her father & mother lives in London. She is their only child but she has some family issues that's why she lives in India alone. She loves PARI & RUHI dearly because they became very close to her in very low time. They support her in her emotional turmoil & for that she can go to any extent for them.( Guys I am not introducing sejal's parent as they are not important for upcoming chapters I will introduce them later)

ANGAD PRATAP KAPOOR - Age 26. He is right hand of Mr. REYANSH AJAYA RAISINGHANIA & handles his ligal & illigal buisness with them. He is with REYANSH & ARYAMAAN From their childhood as he is son of LATE Mr. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA's Friend cum right hand LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR. His mom LATE. MRS. JANVI PRATAP KAPOOR died after giving birth to him & his twin brother, after thatword LATE. MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA took them with her to RAISINGHANIA MENTION & raised them as her own child. His father died in the same accident 8 years before. He is loyal to REYANSH & ARYAMAAN. He is their shadow & secret keeper. He is their best friend & knows each and every black secret of both of them which is still unknown to their family.
He is elder by 10 minutes than his younger brother & loves him alot. He has his own detective companies in partnership with his younger brother.

AHAAN PRATAP KAPOOR - Age 26. He is right hand of Mr. ARYAMAAN AJAY RAISINGHANIA & handles his ligal & illigal buisness with them. He is with REYANSH & ARYAMAAN From their childhood as he is son of LATE Mr. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA's Friend cum right hand LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR. His mom LATE. MRS. JANVI PRATAP KAPOOR died after giving birth to him & his twin brother, after thatword LATE. MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA took them with her to RAISINGHANIA MENTION & raised them as her own child. His father died in the same accident 8 years before. He is loyal to REYANSH & ARYAMAAN. He is their shadow & secret keeper. He is their best friend & knows each and every black secret of both of them which is still unknown to their family. He is ANGAD's younger brother. ANGAD is elder than him by 10 minutes still he is kiddo for his elder brother Angad & he calls him kiddo tooo. He handles his company which is in partnership with his elder brother.

Intro of some dead characters in story....

LATE MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA : He is son of INDRAYNI ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA & LATE ABHIMAAN SHATRUGAN RAISINGHANIA.... Father of his twin sons ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, & daughters ISHANI & SIYA RAISINGHANIA.... Husband of LATE UMA RAISINGHANIA.... Died 8 years ago in an accident.....

LATE MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA : She is wife of MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA... Mother of her twin sons ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, & daughters ISHANI & SIYA RAISINGHANIA.... Died 8 years ago in an accident.....

LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR : Right hand & most trustworthy person of AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA father of ANGAD & AHAAN PRATAP KAPOOR.. died in a accident with his boss MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA 8 years ago in same accident...

LATE MRS. JANVI PRATAP KAPOOR : wife of LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR died 26 years ago after giving birth to her twin sons ANGAD & AHAAN PRATAP KAPOOR.....

Hashhhhhh😥 too much for today . I had write introduction & 2 characters part today only & it took about 8-9 hours I will update next chapter soon in 3-4 days I will update the details & introduction of other Characters as per their entry in my FF till then I will continue with this Characters now in upcoming chapter I will show the first encounter of the male & female lead Character. Please suggest their entry you want same as serials or something new or you want to create something which contains both imaginary as well as serials too a new combination.... wel guy's you can make couple's pair's & suggest me their couple pair & couple name in the comment box....

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.3K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
709K 41K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
242K 15K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...