TAINTED SOUL (OFF HOLD)

By QueenValentina_908

*PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS: A POISENED ROSE* "Everyone has secrets but some are deadlier than others" In a city of... More

CHARACTER INTRO
CHAPTER 1: BLAME THE DRESS
CHAPTER 3: WOMAN COATED IN BLOOD
CHAPTER 4: JACK DANIELS
CHAPTER 5: WOMAN ON A MISSION
CHAPTER 6: SUPRISE
CHAPTER 7: 21 DARES
CHAPTER 8: OOPSY DAISY

CHAPTER 2: ONCE UPON A TIME IN... HELL

92 12 6
By QueenValentina_908

PLAY THE VIEDO ABOVE DURING THE FLASHBACK

Warning: there are some mentions of mature content such as blood, abuse, killing, torture etc throughout the story. Be warned.

"Being alone has a power that very few people can handle"

MILA'S POV :

NIGHTMARES: a horrific reminder of my past, but I can choose if they torture me mentally,  making me dive deeper into a dark pit of despair, or be the key to my motivation in overcoming my hardships.

I chose the latter even if my nights would still be plagued by the terrifying dreams, but at least I didn't let them make me go insane and deteriorate my humanity.

I woke up at one in the morning with sweat beading on my forehead and my right hand reaching under my pillow for my blade. I always did that: it was a habit of mine and one that protects me from my demons, a personal life line...

FLASHBACK :

Moscow, 1997

"A ha, I see our little miss Vitaly has grown up and is refusing to scream from the pain. Looks like you're stronger than I previously thought...", her words lingered in the air, giving a heavy weight to what she'd just said.

"Well how about we see if you scream when we bring your family in and torture them before your very eyes. After all you did try and escape little Vitaly!"

"You don't know where they are...", I whispered, my voice reaching out to her strained with suffering through my stubbornness to not back down to the harpie.

"Ohhhhhh, I might not know where your twin is but I know where your precious mama, papa and two little sisters are.", she laughed hollowly, without heart as only a void was left in place of where a soul should be: a chasm of disgust, hatred and the most vile creatures to roam this Earth resided within that woman's chest.

" You wouldn't do that to me: you can't! Does your most precious student mean nothing to you anymore?"

"No... She doesn't actually. You're of as much worth to me as a worker is to a rich man: you may bring in the cash but I could replace you easily at any next moment if I wanted to. You should be grateful your spine is even still in your back you worthless runt. I'm not just going to let you watch your family in suffering- I'm going to make you help me induce it.

"You're a monster!"

"Bring them in."

I sat helplessly in the chair as I watched my family enter the dungeon. My hands tied as I watched, waiting in agony and suspense.
My little sisters who were only three years old, four years younger than me, looked at me: tears streaking down their bruised, once doll like faces. I Knew that the She-Devil was cruel, but I didn't know to what extent. The unvarnished truth is that my family is going to die and I won't be able to do a single thing but watch...

"So, how would you feel if we got rid of your sisters first? You can decide miss Vitaly." she said as a devilish grin spread across her face.
"I wanna get rid of you first." I said in rebuttal, giving her daggers of hatred from my eyes: I spat at her feet.
"Miss Vitaly, looks like your sweet sisters are disappearing first: and you'll be the one pulling the trigger!" the She-Devil screamed in delight as a sharp cackle escaped her lips.

She untied me and placed the gun on my lap as she whispered in my ear: "You're gonna pull the trigger..."

She took another gun which she had concealed and put it to my forehead, ensuring that I had no way out of the situation: other than to die. I refuse to accept death.
I picked up the gun, holding it in my steady hands, pointing it at my sisters as I placed my fingers on the trigger and-

I PULLED IT: FIRED TWO SHOTS TO THE HEAD JUST LIKE SHE TOLD ME TO

I didn't know I was lost... I didn't want to pull it...  I was dead inside and the only thing I felt was my heart shattering into shards of sharp glass as I watched their bodies drop to the ground: a pool of blood forming around them as my parents wept in agony. 

"Well done Miss Vitaly, I'll finish off your parents since you've done your part, however, that doesn't exclude you from being part of the audience instead."

She strolled over to my parents and asked one of the goons to get her the gasoline in her harsh, thick, Russian accent. I stared straight ahead, my body refusing to move, my eyes unblinking. My heart thumped in my chest uncontrollably. It  hurt. It really did. She took a matchbox out as the goon poured gasoline over my parents: she lifted it towards her ear, then shook it- the faint clatter of a match inside could barely be heard.

"There's one left: how lucky for us, the show can continue!" she exclaimed as another cackle left her foul lips.

 She lit the match, held it between her fingers for a couple of seconds as she watched the flame dance, and let it slip from her fingertips as a circle of flames erupted.

The putrid scent of human flesh filled the dungeon in the abandoned warehouse.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as the vile scene unfolded, but the void in my chest continued to grow and now I knew the true feeling of pain. My soul was set alight in agony just as my parents were. I was mortified... a wide toothy smile made its way across my face... everything was lost... this reality is all one great joke for the purely sick and twisted... I began to laugh... not the kind of laugh that brought joy, but one that would be the soundtrack to blood curdling screams and pleads as blood dripped- dripped- dRipPeD- dRipPeD- DRIPPED- DRIPPED...

END OF FLASHBACK

I got out of my bed and decided to go for a run after I tied my hair into a high bun and brushed my teeth. After I got dressed, I left my penthouse and I was a about to go down the path which led to the park when I stopped. I saw the gym: I was thinking maybe I could apply for a membership since the other gym I used to go to sucked. I entered, surprised that it was open at 5am, and walked to the reception where a lady sat typing away on the computer and decided to ask:

"Could I sign up for a membership?"
"Of course, fill in the papers and you can start from tomorrow after I transfer them into the computer."
"Thank you."

I sat in one of the chairs opposite the desk filling in the sheet when several men looking like they were sculpted by Adonis came out of the door leading into the gym. Their bottoms hung low and their tight fitting t-shirts stuck to their muscled forms. I mentally drooled at the sight, but I didn't stare incase they  caught me looking.

They passed by me but not before the blue eyed god himself gave me a wink as he walked through reception and exited the building through the large glass doors which resided at the front of the building.

After leaving the gym, I went home and hit the shower and then got dressed into a skirt and tight-fitting  top: adding a black battered leather jacket and combat boots to the fit.

I left my house and got in my demon eye dodge: it was one of my favourite cars with my own personal design printed on it.

And drove off to a mission...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Also tell me ur requests for books u would like me to make e.g. Hot bikers who make your panties drop or ka hisoka fanfic for anime lovers or royal affairs or maybe a fantasy book
Just tell me ur requests so that I can make you dreams come true.

Also I'll make sure to make the chaps longer than this one which is only a 1000 words without the authors note duhhh😂😂😂

Bye lovelies ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
76 1 7
A young girl had been transported into a far more chaotic world than her own after her untimely death, how did she survive and meet her allies along...
4.7K 27 36
"I want to torture you,tie you down, fuck you senselessly, tell you not to cum,call you my lil bitch,degrade you and leave prints of my hands on your...
10K 213 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...