✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I

9.1K 368 48
By kiyarajain

Hey Guys Welcome To My Story... Today I Am Going To Introduce My Story Characters Please Support My Story & Don't Comment Negative Comments I Don't Know You Will Like Or Not But I Am Going To Change Characters Name To Create Something New If Want Ant Track You Can Suggest Me In Comment Box.......
So Let's Start With The Main Characters Of Our Story.........

MISS. PARI(no surname so I guess you guys already have an idea about what next) - Age 22 years old, An independent, Inoccent, Childish, timid, chubby, bubbly & carefree girl. Befriends with anyone easily. Loves To Make New Friends. A troublesome girls always gets in troubles by her childish nature & pranks.... Due to her trouble making nature her Bestie ruhi call her magnet of the troubles as she have to come every time for her rescue as her trouble solver......... The spelling of laziness stat with the name of pari only(hey it's me😜)..... Lives life wholeheartedly. She is a fierce when it comes to her self respect & dignity because she believes in living life happylie by finding hapiness in small things like playing with children's, walking on beach barefoot etc. She thinks to live life happylie there's no need of a luxurious life we can live life peacefully in sufficient money......... But Although This all sometimes she is a scared cat as she has hemophobia ( Phobia Of Blood) & Hoplophobia( Phobia Of Weapons) Don't Know Why( Guys why she has this Phobias....is this related to her past ok don't stress yourself let me tell you It's A Flashback Suspence story I Will Reveal It Soon but you have to wait) works with her best friend Ruhi as a party planer ( in my story she is not a physiotherapist ) they both have a small party planning company which they established just 3 months ago they named their company as sunshine party organization company ( I dint have any idea about it so please adjust)......... she lives with ruhi in their 3 bhk flat in Mumbai ( i will show their flat in next chapter) so now about her family so she is an orphan (according to her😉) sha had a past but that's unknown to her toooooo.....( guys what's her past & how can a person don't know their own past......... is she really don't know orrrrrrr something is fishy....... may be something is missing but what is she hiding........is something is wrong with her.........or someone is playing with her ........So don't be confused I am going to reveal it soon but for that you have to wait & read my story)

MISS. RUHI - Age - 23 A Talkative & Foody Girl Very Moody & Friendly Nature..... friend of pari for her pari is as soulsister cum bestie cum family her everything & can't tolerate a single scratch on her body as she is an orphan tooo (wo to aage pata chalega) she loves her Bestie too much to the core of her heart & believes in to always makes people happy but if someone mess with her angle ( pari) or hurt her then that person will see her worst of ruhi & same with pari too. she lives with pari in their 3bhk flat in Mumbai. she is a brilliant party planner & has a dream too become gretest one in the country that's why she is very passionate in her work. she has their company sunshine party organisers in partnership with pari. She is a die-hard fan of Ranveer Singh....... can't tolerate a single ill word about Ranveer Singh & his Dolle Sholle(Muscle)...(unknown to them they both are soon going to get caged in devil's love is it Destiny or someone's plant or their.... going to witness soon with the upcoming chapter)

Now Let's Introduce The Raisinghanias So Let's Start With The Male Leads ( Guys I am going to introduce them together because the introduction is going to be very lengthy due to so many characters & my habit of explaining everything)

MR. REYANSH RAI SINGHANIA - Age 27 Lives in Mumbai. Twin brother of MR. ARYAMAAN AJAY RAISINGHANIA popularly know as RRS. Passionate in designing sea equipments...

MR. ARYAMAAN RAI SINGHANIA - Age 27 Lives in Mumbai. Twin brother of MR. REYANSH AJAY RAISINGHANIA popularly know as ARS. Passionate in designing weapons....

They both are
Twin son's of LATE MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA & LATE MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA

They both were around 19 when their parents died in that accident 8 years ago (accident or murder don't no but let's go with the flow to unsolve the mystery) This both brothers are the owner of RS. (Raisinghanias) empire after the death of their parents. They are the most dengerous person's you have ever met in your life non had to audioity/ permission/ courage to talk with them by looking in their eyes & if someone mistakenly lookes in their eyes or talk's rudely or in loud voice with them then that's the last day of that person's life on the earth. They both are the white collar heartless, cold blooded, short tempered, ruthless, cruel, arrogant underworld mafia king although this they are very sharp, calculative & mysterious person's. They both rules the underworld & buisness world together & very well know for their merciless nature & hates betrayals & lies. Although they are mafia of underworld but they hate drug's, human organ's & girl's trafficking they have taken the oath to destroy's the people's who does this things as this is against their ethic's & moral's which they got from their father & it is in their gene's to help the needy's. That's the reson they have many enemies & have so many rivals from buisness world as well as underworld. They both are the most successful business man's, most eligible bachelor's in the world. Both brother's love each other they both are each other life one brothers life depends on others brothers life can't tolerate a single scratch on each other shares a great bond they are not bounded by blood only but by hear & as well emotions too. Loves their family very much can't tolerate a single scratch on their family both are the sheild of family & each other, their family know's about their buisness but they don't say a word against them because they know the reason behind it & they too are afraid with their anger non have the courage to speak against them not even their dadi. they are on a secret mission ( I don't know when will I solve this but till then you have to wait for upcoming chapters till please read the story & vote).

MRS. CHANDRAKALA ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA - Age 68 Eldest member of RAISINGHANIA family. Loves her grandchildren's dearly but love's REYANSH & ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA more than anyone & always tensed & worried for their future due to their work as she know how dangerous it is. She want's them to get marry with the girl's who will kept them happy & support them in their hard time & low fase....

MISS. ISHANI AJAY RAISINGHANIA - Age 24. Younger sister of REYANSH & ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA .She a rich spoilt brat( not that much as shown in the Immj2 ) but good by the heart. The absence of their parents made her like that. She was 16 when her parents' died in an accident ( according to world). She expected her brother's to be with her by her side at that time cause she needed them most at that time for emotional support but they were busy in their work due to their responsibilities this made her like that..... She is a great fashion designer of the city owns her own fashion store which her brother's had gifted her for her passion towards fashion designing.........

MISS. SIYA AJAY RAISINGHANIA - Age 21. She is a good hearted & nice person ( she is not desable in my story she is totally fit & she can walk) Loves her both brothers very much .She is jaan of the both brothers & princess of Raisinghania's because she was just 13 when her parents died due to this she was the 1st priority of everyone in the house...she is fun loving girl love's book's....she is the youngest child in Raisinghania family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 6.3K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
9.2K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
2.8K 136 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
47.5K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...