London Beckons: A Harry Potte...

بواسطة GothicFrisk

This is a mixture of Hellsing Unabridged, and Harry Potter as both are wonderful genres. Obviously things wil... المزيد

Chapter 1: London Beckons
Chapter 2: Count on Me
Chapter 4: Into the Unknown

Chapter 3:Gifts and Curses

259 1 0
بواسطة GothicFrisk

Romanian words
Tata (Dad in Romanian)

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
Integra Pov

Flashback
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"TEGGIE....."Tilda says in a shaky voice as I entered the twins nursery making me smile as I knelt beside her as she held her teddy bear Rumplestiltskin out towards me. I shook my head as her first word was a variation of my name. Walter and Genovia were certain it would be Papa seeing as she often clung to Walter when he wasn't working. Tilda giggles as I hold Rumplestiltskin making him talk in a silly voice. Genovia told me the reason she named Tilda's bear Rumplestiltskin was because she was inspired by her favorite fairytale character of the same name. I knew that Walter, Genovia and Alucard were in a relationship with each other seeing as I overheard when they were having sex one night. Nine months after that incident the twins were born, and I felt like they were the siblings that I never had. It was obvious that Alucard was Matilda's father due to the fact that I was able to sense and feel the blood bond between the duo.

I remember learning about how dhampir children were often loyal to their parents and those their vampire parent serves under. Ignatius was clearly the son of Walter, the boy was a mixture of Genovia and Walter in many ways. I chuckle softly as Iggy crawled towards Tilda while babbling things that Tilda understands. Tilda grumbles before she gestures to be held by me. I obliged seeing as I wanted to have some time with her and Alucard.

Alucard appears picking me up bridal style before he travels to the library so the three of us could spend time together bonding. Tilda was going to serve the Hellsing family alongside her father once she's fully matured. Tilda chewed on the ear of Rumplestiltskin when Alucard placed me on a couch, he chuckles softly before taking the teddy bear and offering her a dummy which she took happily. I noticed that Alucard was talking to Tilda through a bond they shared. I felt a bit jealous, but soon was able to understand the thoughts of Tilda. I chuckle when she showed me how I was her big sister and she would always be closer to me than her own twin. I ruffle her hair while Alucard and I discussed what would happen to Tilda as she grew older and would unlock her vampire traits. Usually it would begin during puberty if the child was of a normal human and vampire.

"Since your beloved governess is part of a magical bloodine and her magical genes are awake and not dormant like Genny and little Iggy her traits will alter her body earlier, her dhampir and magical blood are synced up."Alucard pauses as he took Tilda into his arms so she could sense his presence. Alucard explained that Tilda would by instinct obey the two of us more than Walter, she'd respect him seeing as he was the sire of her younger brother. As they were conceived around the same time they'd be possessive of each other, but there would be a time where she would find her mate and push her brother away.

🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️
Tilda Pov
Hellsing Manor
🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️
Papa spoke with Auntie Minnie about allowing myself and a few of my peers to return to Hellsing manor since we were going to celebrate mine and Iggy's thirteenth birthday party. The fact we were born on November 5th or Guy Fawkes day had amused our chaotic family and those who were allies of the Hellsing Organization and family. When we were younger Iggy and I thought burning effigy of Guy Fawkes ment that we both were destined to be powerful warriors. I smirk watching as Teggie and Papa look over the list of our eight guests, Iggy and I invited a few peers each seeing as we had found friends who we could be seen as individuals and not a package deal. Iggy's friend Courtney Armstrong was the daughter of Hellsing Estate's gardener. Julian Valos was one of the friends he made through chess club, Isabella Diangelo he met through math club and his best friend Emily Hewlett met taking violin lessons when they were four years old. Iggy no longer cared for cosplay but still helped me with designing my own cosplay. Iggy was more into studying technology and preparing to attend MIT in America, Emily would also since they managed to collaborate on a few projects together. Iggy and I thought it best to spend time apart so we could carve out our own paths. We knew we'd see each other during holidays while we attended our respective schools.

  I looked who I invited to the party my best friend Alois Goddard, son of Lt. Logan Goddard a member of Hellsing's Special Military Force we knew each other since we were toddlers. Ashley Schuyler the daughter of the Hellsing family's personal Dr. Luthor Schuyler was my second guests we both loved martial arts and cosplaying. I also invited Anabel Conrad, a Ravenclaw who's father Gilbert Conrad was the new history of Magic professor. My Gryffindor buddy Fred Weasley, was the last person. Everyone who is present on the grounds of Hellsing Estate knew that I was the dhampir. My five of my Hogwarts peers that knew about my bieng a dhampir they were Anabel Conrad, Draco Malfoy, Lee Jordan, Fred and George Weasley.

  Draco had found out one summer ago after his parents filed for divorce. Severus introduced Narcissa and Draco to Teggie when they sought sanctuary from the abusive, bigoted aristocrat prat Lucius Malfoy and former death eaters. Iggy and his friends are busy chatting with each other while we prepare for a Lazer tag fight. Fred was still getting used to the muggle world, he would hangout with my family to get away from his massive family. Fred sometimes would bring George when he wasn't spending time with Lee Jordan. Ashley and Anabel already played Lazer tag together as they happened to be cousins .

    Mal had been busy studying magic
and learning about what Papa did serving the Hellsing organization and actual butler stuff. Auntie Minnie gave him some study guides when she stopped by to give Iggy and I our birthday gifts and make sure that my fellow Hogwarts students were respectful to my family. Auntie Minnie had been amused when Severus had been courting Teggie, and impressed that Cissy and Draco were interested in working with the Hellsing organization.  Draco even wanted to learn to fight properly with Mal. Cissy and Teggie developed a bond with each other thanks to Severus.  That and well Tata kind of scared the crap out of Lucius after he sensed the git asking things about our family, I was with Severus when the pimp looking git was bitching about the Ministry having Tata was allowed serve as the ambassador of the Hellsing Organization  after members of the Iscariot started to look into wizarding society related things that occasionally occurred in muggle society.

"Draco and his mother are working on looking into a few things that will help them fit into the Hellsing family. I admit that they kinda found my family made a certain megalomaniac sorcerer cult leader look lame." I explain to Fred as we sat talking about things in general. Fred had been aware of the Iscariot investigating the dark lord "The Iscariot lot are more creepy than the dark lord seeing as they managed to deal with magic in the past.  They loathe Hellsing organization more than Protestants. I happen to be that seeing as Papa, Teggie and Mummy are." I explained earlier
that Teggie and Papa were considering teaching religious related skills.

"I have to say that my family are rather curious about what exactly happens when the Hellsing organization has to do things that involve  vampires, werewolves and supernatural things that wizarding society know about. " Fred pauses watching as Teggie and Severus were chatting " I kind of like that the dungeon bat and iron Maiden  are dating , both are strict and they are creepy at times. " Fred had been one of the few people who picked fencing and combat training right away.

   "That is because they are formidable when dueling, have common interests and Tilda may of expressed wanting to see if Severus could survive the training regime Sir Integra puts the family through. I know that he encountered the Iscariot before."Papa stated as he told us that we were to return to have supper and cake before we had a horror movie marathon for a sleep over that was part of the party.  I suspect that my parents are aware that Fred and I grew a bit closer these past two years.

  "I still have not gotten used to the fact you are able to sneak up on wizarding kind Mr. Dornez. My Mum was curious about why Tilda preferred doing a few things the muggle way. I know she's curious about how you are able to do certain things. " Fred states as we return to the manor for the night's festivities. I knew that a few of mine and Iggy's peers were returning to their homes after a few movies.  Fred also enjoyed exploring the manor seeing as he was able to read about things he was not able to in wizarding world.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Integra Pov

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

  Severus and I are officially started dating on Valentine's day two years ago, a year after Combat training was added to the Hogwarts curriculum. Severus introduced me to his friend Narcissa Malfoy who was married to an abusive prat named Lucius. Lucius was as bigoted as the bloody Iscariot Catholic arses. Lucius convinced Severus to join the cult leader Lord Voldemort's death eaters. Severus had become a double agent after finding out his childhood friend Lily Potter's son was a target of a prophecy. Severus went into a deep depression after finding out Lily and her husband James Potter died by the hand of Lord Voldemort. James was a former bully of Severus who drove Severus into madness which resulted in his falling out. Sirius Black who was the godfather of Harry Potter, betrayed his peers and murdered several people and is stuck in Azkaban Prison. Harry was placed with his Aunt Petunia Dursley her husband Vernon and son Dudley.

  Severus noticed that the boy showed signs of being abused, he was abused as a child by his own father. Let's just say that I encountered the Dursley family in the past. I had managed to make the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore and Minerva to place the boy under the protection of the Weasley family. I admit Alucard may have influenced the lot seeing as he felt Potter had an aura that was unusual for wizarding kind and that meant a great deal.  I was amused when Molly Weasley had formed a bond with Walter, this was due to Tilda having an influence on her family with her work ethic. I also knew Alucard and Walter figured out that Frederick was likely the mate of Tilda as she grew distant from Iggy the past year and the boy seemed to not fear our family.  I knew that Frederick and George often pissed Severus off at times and they tended to drag Tilda into a few of thier exploits.  I was thankful for that seeing as Tilda needed others to help her relax. I know that Mal managed to befriend Draco, the boy formed a brotherly bond with him. I was pleased seeing as Mal made few peers due to his social anxiety. Mal was going to start Hogwarts soon and likely make more peer through Draco. I arched a brow watching Sevvy grade papers, I had been sorting out what dueling styles to teach my students.  Tilda often assists me seeing as she used a Time-Turner to attend classes during the same time she served as my assistant. I was aware that a few people were aware that Tilda was a dhampir and that Alucard was my protective vampire servant. I felt Sevvy kiss my hand making me blush slightly.

  "So, I honestly am amazed that Walter and Alucard are not against Matilda being my dhampir servant. Apparently my being your mate makes her bound to me as Alucard is with you. I know that you're likely going to enlist Walter and Alucard in teaching certain things that the Ministry and Hogwarts are lacking. I think that is wise seeing as the Americans have collaborated with muggles and your father often" Sevvy smiles "I know that Cissy and Draco are settled in Spinner's End, and are greatful to have our family look after them. Draco and Malcolm seem to have positive influences on each other. " Sevvy pauses "it's troublesome that Fred Weasley and Matilda are mates. I have noticed that Fred is more civil than George towards me. I admit that the bond he...." Sevvy was cut off when Tilda appeared shuddering as it was obvious that certain vampire traits were triggered. She mutters something about a presence from the defense against dark arts professor.

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔
These are the things I think about when I'm alone without you
I wonder of your whereabouts and hope like hell you're happy where you are

I'm alright, I'm alright
I can see through everything you say, and all the lessons I never learned..

You used to say that you're just fine
But I still wonder all the time

Do you still believe in the stories told
To you by my friends and I when you were four years old?
How it got so cold that words just froze
We had to wait 'til summer to find out what was said
One of the best times that we had
(song Time Turned Fragile -Motion City Soundtrack)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

802K 25.3K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
1.5M 45.8K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20
18.2K 412 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
15.4K 269 15
I mean, the title is pretty self-explanatory