Two Families

By 323cherrycherry323

Vegeta gets a visit from his wife and it's not Bulma. Just Read To Find Out More

OC
Visit
Talk
Another Saiyan?
Sight Seeing
Scolded
Compromise
1st Day
2nd Day
3rd Day
4th Day
5th Day
Destroyer's Business
Returning
Heartache
Jealousy Part One
Planet
Pain
Jealousy Part Two
Last Night
Apologize
Pool
Girls Fight
Daughter's Love
Wedding
My Child
Destruction
Get Together
Regina's Birthday
Toddlers VS Toddlers
1st Crush
Destroyer No More
Head Injury
Truth
10,000hrs
I Wish...
Anger Explodes
Running Away
Little Do You Know
Healing
The Baby
I Want To Be A Destroyer
Earth Destroyed
A Dream Come True
Arrogant
The Pinch
Stockholm Syndrome 2
Like Mother Like Son
Like Daughter Like Father
Peace
Epilogue

Stockholm Syndrome

194 10 0
By 323cherrycherry323

Warning Slight Lemon! Enjoy!

After the heated confrontation with the Z fighters, everything was back to normal.

"Beerus, ooohhh...ummm...could you be a bit rougher please?"

Regina begged as she squirm naked on the bed as she looked up at her mate.

"What? You've got to be kidding anymore rougher and my fingers will break off."

He said with a slight chuckle.

"Plleeeassse. Oh right there..yesss."

She hissed.

"The things I have to do..."

"Oooo...MmmMmm...more...deeper."

She said cutting him off.

"Better?"

"Ahhh...oooo.."

"I guess so."

He said with a grin as he immediately stop what he was doing.

"Ummm..could you do...?"

"Do what?"

"You know. That thing..."

"You want me to..."

"Please. I love it when you do that"

"And I love it when you beg me to do it"

He said as he leaned down to kiss her passionately on the lips.

*Morning*

"Lady Regina, your mother wish to see you. She is waiting for you in the living room"

Whis informed.

"Thank you Whis"

Regina said as she kissed her mate on the lips as she got up from his lap after relaxing in the sun. Regina soon arrived to the living room.

"Mother, what have you been up to?"

Regina happily asked as she sat across from her mother on the couch.

"I just wanted to check up on you"

"I'm good"

"Are you sure?"

"Why the sudden interrogation?"

Regina asked curiously. Zira let out a sigh as she took out some books and set them up on the coffee table. Regina slightly frown and saw it read 'Psychology'.

"I've been doing some reading..."

"And you thought what you learn you can test it out on me?"

"No. It's what I notice and saw some signs"

"What are you talking about?"

"I believe your diagnosed with Stockholm Syndrome"

Regina scoffs before laughing but Zira remained quiet as she stared at her daughter.

"This isn't funny"

"Like hell it is, I thought you just wanted to talk"

"We are talking"

"No, what you are doing right now, you are studying me and I don't like it"

"If I'm wrong then I'm sorry but you can't sit there and tell me you're okay when this whole time you were hurting yourself"

Regina looked away with scoff. Zira grabbed one of the books and opened it to where it was marked.

"Just listen to this. Stockholm Syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse. Victims of Stockholm syndrome develop positive feelings toward their captors and sympathy for their causes and goals, and negative feelings toward the police or authorities."

"What is your point?"

"My point is when Lord Beerus first brought you here, what did he do to you?"

"Like I told you before remember"

*Flashback*

"...He didn't hurt you did he?"

"Well in the beginning, I made it difficult for him but that was my fault but now he would do anything to make me happy."

*End of Flashback*

Zira's eyes open wide.

"Oh my God. How can I be that stupid and blind?!"

She yelled.

"Mom! You're overreacting, he didn't hurt me"

"That's what a person with Stockholm Syndrome would say. You defend him and you wanting to destroy Earth has nothing to do with me or your vendetta or your father, its because of Bulma. You think she tried taking him away from you"

"That's enough!!"

Regina yelled as she stood up angrily facing her mother.

"Beerus is a good man, he would never hurt me and he never will. The past is the past, the only person who is hurting me now is you!"

"And look at what it's done to you!"

Zira argued back.

"What is going on here?!"

Said a voice causing Zira and Regina to stop their bickering as they looked to the entrance to see Lord Beerus standing there. Regina immediately ran up to him and embrace him as he wrap his arm around her waist along with his tail.

"She's telling me that I'm sick"

"You're pregnant already!"

Lord Beerus yelled in shock.

"No, not that. Mother is saying that I'm sick in the head"

"Well you do have a dirty mind"

"That's not what I mean"

Regina said with a blush before looking away from him.

"She's saying I'm delusional"

She said before burying her face to his chest. Lord Beerus was surprise at the statement and looked to Zira who slowly made her way to him.

"I have my suspicion that she's sick"

Zira said quietly.

"Well your wrong!"

Regina yelled after moving her face away from her mate's chest. Lord Beerus paid no mind to the yelling as his mind quickly went to concern for his wife.

"What do you think is wrong?"

He asked.

"Let's sit and talk"

She suggested. Lord Beerus nodded as he gently forced Regina to sit beside him on the couch while Zira sat across from them.

"First, where are the children?"

Zira asked.

"Whis is watching them as we speak"

"Okay. Let's get started and then maybe we can confirm this situation somehow"

"Anything to make my dove better"

He said with a smile.

*15 Minutes Later*

Lord Beerus's smile quickly disappeared and was replaced with rage after Zira explained.

"Zira I'm not liking what you are insinuating"

Lord Beerus said quietly.

"I told you. Mother you just only came here to start trouble when everything is good between us"

Regina said with a hissed towards her Mother. Zira paid no mind as she stood her ground.

"You have to understand where this is coming from..."

But Regina cut her Mother off.

"No, you have to understand that this is coming from someone who just doesn't understand my feelings..."

"Stop"

Lord Beerus said quietly after a moment of thought. Regina immediately became silent as her mate spoke.

"Explain this to me again, in your opinion and the signs"

He asked to Zira. Zira slightly smiled at the thought Lord Beerus is willing to hear her out.

A/N Rate and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 109 33
Happiness, family, friendship, honesty....death, despair, lies, hatred... I just want me life back.. (Warning! Very cringey. I wrote this when I was...
5.9K 167 7
It's been so long since I've written a story, anyways enjoys this goten x trunks ship..
75K 853 18
this is a one shot and all character are available you can request anything even smut and angst No OC
28.4K 789 24
Vegeta and Bulma's marriage is falling apart. It has been since Bulma's birthday party. Goku and ChiChi's marriage has never really been a marriage...