Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold🧡 Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye ❤️

Chapter 68: Gender Reveal

597 20 51
By weasleylover2004

*Not proofread. Nicely comment if you see something wrong and I'll fix it <3*

Your POV:

The next day Delta was at the window.

"It's seven in the bloody morning." I groaned.

I got up and opened the window. She had a letter from Hermione. I pet her head and she flew in and straight into her cage in the corner of the room.

The gender reveal is tomorrow. Me and Ginny were so excited we did a lot of it last night and we're going to continue tonight. If you want wear the color of the team you support like blue for boy or just wear an accessory with the color.

-Hermione and Ginny

"What do they want?" Fred asked.

"It's from Hermione and Ginny. Tomorrow's the gender reveal."

"Wait what? You gave the envelope to them yesterday."

"Apparently they were too excited to hold back and did most of it last night. They're doing final touches today." I say crawling back into bed.

"Wow. How are we going to keep our minds off of it all day?"

"Well you're going to work because I'll be fine and I'll be here or the kitchen."

"Sounds like a plan. Make sure to come and get me if you need anything."

"I will but for now you still have an hour. So let's use it wisely."

I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

An hour later he got up and went to work.

"See you during my break." He says kissing me on the way out.

I sat up on the bed and decided to watch some Netflix because sleep isn't what I'm getting. It's weird. When Fred's around or cuddling me, the baby is still and doesn't really kick. But when he isn't it's like a kicking match inside my stomach.

I watched Netflix for a while until I got hungry and it was a minute until Fred's break. Let's hope I could get up. I'm not exactly hungry my mind is on the gender reveal but mostly on this baby who thinks kicking is funny.

I get out of bed and immediately feel dizzy. Fuck. The door opened and Fred had walked in.

"Dizzy?" He asked coming over to make sure I get back on the bed.

"Yea. I went to get food but I can't."

"No problem. I'll go get some for you."

"Thank you Freddie."

"No problem."

"I need to write to Luna and some others. Do you want to help?"

"Like who?"

"Dean, Seamus, Luna and Angelina. I would say Neville but I heard Luna and Neville moved in together."

"Oh-. Yea of course."

He left the room to get food and came back to write a little. It only took about fifteen minutes to write all the letters. He got up and attached them to Deltas feet and she set off.

"Can you come put your hand on my stomach?"

"Yes why?"

"This baby of ours is definitely a kicker. It's only calm when you're around. I can handle it but I'm growing annoyed."

He lets out a laugh and lays his hand on my stomach. I felt a little bit of relief when the kicking stopped.

"Hmm so this baby might be a daddy's baby."

"They better love both of us." I laugh.

We sat there and watched some TV until he had to return to work.

"Now, I have to go back to work. If you're still dizzy don't try and get up."

"I won't."

"Good. I love you." He says kissing me.

" I love you too."

The whole day after that went by as a blur. I didn't feel anything but kicking and being dizzy. Not a bad day but my mind is just wondering what the baby is.

Fred had come back up late because they had a lot of business calls and paper work to do. So around eleven he got into the room and changed. Then slowly slid into bed and put his hand on my stomach.

"Has he or she been kicking?"

"Not since earlier."

"Good. We should get some sleep while we can."

The next day was hectic. Hermione had sent another letter saying that the party was at noon and it's currently eleven. Then Dean and all the others wrote back saying they'll attend.

"Are you ready for today?"

"Of course Freddie. Besides you it's all I can think about."

"Same here my love. So, what color are you wearing? Or are you just going to wear an accessory with the color?"

"Well I'm team boy. So, I'm going to wear the blue dress in the closet I've never worn. Hoping it fits."

"It will. I'm team boy as well. luckily I have a lot of blue shirts." He laughs.

"I'm glad to be able to get up today."

"That's good. You just have to worry about the kicking then. Which I'll be by your side the entire time."

"Yep. But with you by my side I'll be okay." I said kissing him.

I quickly slipped on the blue dress and curled my hair. Fred had helped just a little with the makeup.

"You're learning. You actually did pretty good." I said looking in the mirror.

"Practice makes perfect."

"Should we get going?"

"We probably should."

I slipped on some shoes not heels today.

As we stepped in the Burrow it was covered in blue and pink. There was a table among a wall with blue and pink snacks.Hermione had been standing by the fireplace.

"Y/N!" She says hugging me. Ginny came running over.

"I'm so excited. We did a lot of shopping yesterday. My mum wasn't so happy that we stayed out really late last night but we had a lot of fun. I cant wait for you to find out." Ginny says.

"We're just as excited." Fred answered for the both of us.

"Well come on. You can walk around there's a lot of treats here. I know that you'll want some Y/N."

"Definitely."

They were both in white because they couldn't chose a side since they knew. Everyone else was in a color. As we walked around I saw a lot of pink.

Molly, Arthur, Dean, Seamus, Neville, Charlie, Fleur, Harry, Ron and Percy were pink. Angelina, George,my parents, Luna, Bill, me and Fred were blue. (I feel like I missed people let me know if I did)

I grabbed a cookie and ate it when I was walking by the table. Fred looked at me.

"What? Can I not have a cookie?"

"No, you can. I'm just wondering how you grabbed it so smoothly walking away."

"Oh it's easy."

I walked over to where my dad was talking to Dean and Seamus. Fred went to talk to George.

"I always had a speculation that you might like each other." He says.

"Remus they were in their third year." My mum says hitting his shoulder.

"No, it's true. We've liked each other since our third year but neither had the guts to tell one another. Until Dean did it and I obviously opened up too."

"I'm glad you're happy Seamus. Hey Y/N." My dad says as they finish the conversation.

"Hello. How are you guys?"

"I'm good." Dean and Seamus answer.

"I'm just thinking. I see you're team boy as well?" My mum asks.

"Yep. I have a feeling it's a boy."

I felt kicking in my stomach and held my stomach.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked looking worried.

"It's just the baby kicking. It started last night."

"Aww. Can I feel them kick?" My parents ask.

"Of course."

They both put a hand on my stomach and then the baby kicked.

"Wow. You have a kicker." My dad laughed.

This time I heard someone walk up behind me.

"We sure do." Fred answered.

"Yea. The baby is only still when Fred has his hand on my stomach."

"Oh? So the baby likes Fred."

"Yea. More than its own mother."

We all laughed and Hermione came up to us.

"It's time for pizza if you guys would like some."

"Of course!" I said and we all followed her.

"Y/N dear!" Molly says walking over and hugging me.

"Hi,Molly."

"How are you?"

"I'm good besides the baby kicking like crazy."

"Maybe eat?"

"That's what I'm about to do. Fred went to get pizza for me."

"That boy. He loves you entirely."

"I love him too. The baby only really stops when his hand is on my stomach though."

"Ah yes. That's how Ginny was with Arthur. She kicked like crazy until he did the same thing."

"Wow."

"Yep. You'll never get used to it but it's only for a couple more months."

"Here you go my love. Hey mum." Fred says and puts down a plate of pizza and water on the table and sitting at the table.

"Hey sweetie. Taking care of her, aren't you?"

"Yep. Between working and helping her."

"That's good. I'm glad to see you're doing well. I have to go over and sit with the adults. Enjoy the pizza."

"So Y/N what makes you think it's a boy?" Angelina asked.

"I'm not sure. I just feel like it's a boy. I have that feeling."

"Oh. I'm guessing it's girl. I was torn so I just chose girl." Neville says.

"Bill and Charlie however think it's a girl. They feel like they know it." Percy says.

When did Percy sit down? I didn't see him at all. Fred must've read my mind because he muttered that he just apparated to the-house and walked outside.

Outside where the tables are, were some decorations. I didn't see a box or anything. I did see come confetti poppers though.

Hermione walked up to the table and sat down beside Ginny who hasn't said anything.

"So I see there's a bit more girls in the mix."

"Yea." Ron said.

"So Mione. How are we doing this?"

"Oh, that's right I haven't told you. It's confetti cannons. You twist the bottom to the right and the confetti will shoot out."

"Sounds fun!"

"I knew Fred would like it too. It's not fireworks or insane but it's fun."

"It's a good idea Hermione."

I stopped eating when the baby went on another kicking spree. This time it hurt pretty badly. I laid my head on Fred's shoulder while he laid his hand on my stomach.

"Is she okay?" Charlie asked from behind us.

"Yea. It's just the baby kicking." Fred answered.

"Oh. I don't know how that feels but hopefully it goes away."

"Thanks Charlie. I was told you're sold on it being team girl?" I ask sitting up when the kicking went down .

"Yep. Bill and I are. But we're happy with whatever. After all it's our little niece or nephew."

"Indeed." Bill says coming up behind him.

After another hour it was time to pop the confetti cannons. Fred and I stood in the middle And everyone stood in front of us. We both had a popper and held it up.

Everyone was excited and couldn't wait.

"Ready?" Hermione asked.

"Yep."

"3...2..1."

When everyone got to one we twisted the bottom and blue confetti filled the air. I started crying due to happiness. Fred was extremely happy as well. He hugged me smiling looking like he wanted to cry. He didn't let go for a minute we just stayed there.

"Aw, are you okay?" He asked smiling when he seen my face when he pulled away.

"Yes.I'm just really happy."

"Me too."  He says kissing me.

"We have a little boy on our hands." I laugh.

"Indeed we do. He's going to be a great man one day."

"And one that doesn't get himself suspended from Hogwarts." I say looking at him.

"I know. But he will play pranks." He laughs.

"We'll see about that one."

The first people to come to us were my parents.

"Knew it would be a boy." My dad says.

"Congratulations sweetheart." My mum says.

"Thank you. I'm so excited. I should've known from all the kicking and how he calms for Fred. I feel like he'll be a daddy's boy."

"Maybe. But he'll always still love you."

"True."

"Congrats Y/N." Luna says and hugs me.

"Thank you Luna."

"Sorry, I was busy dealing with Angelina crying." George says from behind me.

"It's okay. I'm taking it as she was happy?"

"Very."

"That's good."

Eventually everyone had came around and congratulated us and talked to us a bit. It was time to cut the cake. We already know what it is but the cake was supposed to be blue in the inside as well.

When we cut the cake it looked amazing. We sent out pieces of cake and went back to the table to eat.

The rest of the party after consisted of everybody talking and excited. Ginny was going to be an aunt, Harry, Bill,Charlie,Percy,George and Ron were going to be uncles. Molly, Arthur and my parents were going to be grandparents.

"So, are you thinking of god parents?" Neville asked.

"I'm not quite sure. I'll have to think about it."

Everyone was happy that it was a boy. We do have a lot in the family however. Ginny was the only girl Weasley in the kids by blood. And now the first grandchild is a boy.

When the party ended everyone said their goodbyes and congrats again. I was extremely tired from today and my feet hurt.

When we got back to the flat George was very happy.

"It's a boy. I knew it!"

"George it was found out almost two hours ago." I say laughing.

"I know. I'm just really excited."

"I am too brother." Fred says.

"Can we head up to bed? I'm not feeling the greatest."

"Of course. Goodnight mate."

"Goodnight George."

"Goodnight you guys."

When we got back into the room I threw on some sweats and one of Fred's sweaters.

"I'm so excited to see my little boy."

"Me too Freddie."

He gets down on one of his knees and kissed my stomach.

"We are going to be best friends."

"I can tell." I say smiling.

We got into bed and the baby started kicking.

"This is going to be a long night."

"I'm sorry my love. I'll keep my hand here until you fall asleep."

"You'll be up for a while."

"That's perfectly fine."

"I feel like he's going to cause a lot of mischief."

"Most likely."

"Freddie?"

"Yea?"

"I think I have a name."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I REALLY need new ways to end chapters😭 Let me know if you have any suggestions. ALSO at first the baby was going to be a girl. But the name for the boy was on my mind so much more.

Here's a hint: The name starts with a G and is someone middle name. 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...
8.2K 56 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
160K 2.9K 34
Just random oneshots. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Maybe angst and fluff. Definitely no smut. All of the cha...
162 2 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any