One Night With My Boss (MewGu...

By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

COMPLETED Gulf Kanawut hates his boss from the bottom of his heart!! Mew Suppasit is mean, heartless, cruel... More

A/N
🌞Chapter 1🌻
🌞Chapter 2🌻
🌞Chapter 3🌻
🌞Chapter 4🌻
🌞Chapter 5🌻
🌞Chapter 6🌻
🌞Chapter 7🌻
🌞Chapter 8🌻
🌞Chapter 9🌻
🌞Chapter 10🌻
🌞Chapter 11🌻
🌞Chapter 12🌻
🌞Chapter 13🌻
🌞Chapter 14🌻
🌞Chapter 15🌻
🌞Chapter 16🌻
🌞Chapter 17🌻
🌞Chapter 18🌻
🌞Chapter 19🌻
🌞Chapter 20🌻
🌞Chapter 21🌻
🌞Chapter 22🌻
🌞Chapter 23🌻
🌞Chapter 24🌻
🌞Chapter 25🌻
🌞Chapter 26🌻
🌞Chapter 27🌻
🌞Chapter 28🌻
🌞Chapter 29🌻
🌞Chapter 30🌻
A/N
A/N

A/N

6.2K 134 2
By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

Another MewGulf story added!
I just missed them so much!!😔
Please do check it out!

Thank you very much!

A Promise of Romance (MewGulf)

Mew, an English nobleman, is every bit the handsome prince---except he doesn't have a damsel in distress. After finding out his late father's will stipulates that Mew must be married by the time he reaches age 29 or risk losing control of the family estate and fortune, Mew's relatives have been trying to arrange a marriage for him. Rebelling against his family's wishes, Mew sets off to find himself a wife of his own choosing. But instead, he finds Gulf--a young, Thai exchange student attending theater classes at the local college. Of course there's a catch: Gulf is a boy!

On a friend's suggestion, Mew and Gulf enter into a contract. Gulf will cross-dress and agree to a sham marriage with Mew. In exchange, Mew will pay Gulf for his acting services, shutting his snooty relatives up allowing him to keep control of the family fortune. Everybody's happy, right? Except for one small thing---what happens when the pair actually fall in love?

Eternal Love (MewGulf)

Gulf was headed to England for work, but when he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a palace in the desert! Brought to the Kingdom of Madina for the pleasure of their future king, Mew Suppasit, Gulf protests at being abducted and locked in the palace -- but he is easily pacified by a single kiss. Will Gulf let the arrogant Mew continue to toy with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.1K 29
Tay Tawan, aged 40, is a CEO of WalkKing - a very successful model agency in Asia. He is rich, handsome, kind-hearted, and also happens to be a singl...
316K 13.7K 50
COMPLETED Gulf Kanawut is pretty, popular, and sought after. What could possibly be wrong with his life? Everything. Though he's known as the 'Cool B...
20.8K 335 18
Es about a girl who gets moved from her momma house in the good neighborhood to her dads house inna hood of Detroit without her brother or her best f...
3.6K 744 20
"How can I forget you when you gave me so much to remember?" [On-going]