May The Gods Forgive Us (Tech...

TOP_RAVEN

Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believ... Еще

Prologue: The Beginning
Chapter 1: The Apprentice
Chapter 2: The Ball in Triox
Chapter 3: The Fifth God
Chapter 4: Veri, the Kingdom made of Blood
Chapter 5: The Child in the Snow
Chapter 6: A trip to Valtameri
Chapter 7: The Nightmares
Chapter 8: Valtameri, the Kingdom by the Sea
Chapter 9: The Blood Prince
Chapter 10: Fundy, Childe of Wibur
Chapter 11: Wings for The Blood God
Chapter 12: Heart to Heart
Chapter 13: Coronation Day
Chapter 14: The Queen
Chapter 15: Visiting King Eret
Chapter 16: Solis, the Kingdom kissed by the Sun
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 18: Redamancy
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 21: The Dreams
Chapter 22: Invitation
Chapter 23: Las Nevadas, Kingdom of Entertainment
Chapter 24: Somber Presage
Chapter 25: Change of Pace
Chapter 26: Withdrawl
Chapter 27: The Four Horsemen
Chapter 28: The Nether
Chapter 29: The Death of a God
Chapter 30: Unfinished Symphony
Chapter 31: Fire in the Distance
Chapter 32: The New King
Chapter 33: Brave Little Theseus
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: A Sacrifice made with Love
Chapter 36: The Gift of Resurrection
Chapter 37: Destroying Amon
Chapter 38: Dream's Freedom
Chapter 39: The end of the Universe with You...
Chapter 40: Day of Salvation
Story Lore/After story stuff

Chapter 20: Redemption

3.5K 137 9
TOP_RAVEN

Art was a collab between @omuriceus on Tumblr and @Ruzhuu on Twitter!!

From that point on I saw the many things that Techno had to go through, from the discovery of my massacred village to going back to Veri, reborn as a God. His once brown hair had turned pink and his dark red eyes had lightened to become brighter, he kept the sword that belonged to my mother as well as the cape that I had used to cover him that night. I had deduced that my blessing that night had awoken his inner powers but also since I hadn't awakened as a Goddess back then, he had suffered some side effects from his awakening. Horrendous nightmares, as well as memory loss of most of his time before becoming a God, were part of those side effects. His father Mark, remained by his side yet never reminded Techno who he truly was. He only reminded my husband of his mother and how much she loved him before she was killed by her brother. Everything stopped revealing itself to me when the memory of our meeting appeared.

My eyes opened up to see Techno next to me, he looked tired and a bit unkempt as he slept. I placed my hand on his head and he stirred in his sleep, when his eyes met with mine, he hugged me. I frowned as he shook violently, I tried to calm him down but he stayed like that for a while. When Techno calmed down, he explained that I along with many others fell into a deep slumber. He had lost his mind along with Kristen as unfortunately, most of our family had also fallen into this state at the same time as me. "Have they woken up?", I frowned and sat up. Techno explained that they had woken up a few days before me. "I thought I lost you... All of you...", whispered Techno. My arms wrapped around him and I brought him close, his arms wrapped around my body before he joined me on the bed. "I apologize for scaring you.", I whispered. Techno shook his head as he kept me close, the memories I had seen flashed before my mind and I began to hide my husband. "I shall always remain by your side, my love.", I whispered as I played with his hair. A sigh escaped my lips as I noticed that Techno had fallen asleep next to me, I gently kissed his forehead and brought his head close to my chest. 

When my husband woke up, we went to the bathroom and we took a bath before heading to check on everyone. Philza was in bed with my mother fast asleep, she held my father's hand. "Techno and your mother haven't slept properly because of us so we should work hard to make it up to them.", joked Philza. I nodded and smiled as my husband reminded us that we had to take care of ourselves as well. I asked Philza about the gem I had seen before falling into that deep slumber. "I've never heard of that kind of crystal... I did have memories of the past when I was asleep.", frowned Philza. He looked at me to confirm this, I nodded but didn't confess anything about Techno's past. "We should gather with everyone who fell into this slumber and see what we can gather.", frowned Techno. He excused himself as he went to prepare for an emergency meeting. "Did you hear a strange voice before you fell asleep?", asked Philza. He looked worried, I sighed before I confessed that I did but I couldn't make out what it had said to me. "I see... I'll look into the gem you speak of in the morning...", he whispered. I nodded and excused myself so Philza could rest properly. 

I visited the children and found out that they also had weird dreams when they had been asleep. "I dreamt of a realm that was full of darkness... It was different but I felt like I belonged there, Mother.", frowned Ranboo as he hugged me. I kissed his head and reassured him that everything would clear out soon. Tommy frowned and sighed before he patted Ranboo and Tubbo's heads. Tubbo had nightmares of his past as well, he confessed that he had seen how some men had taken him away from his parents. "I knew Mother and Father were the ones that took me in but I do want to find my real parents...", frowned the child. I frowned before bringing all the children onto the bed, once Ranboo and Tubbo fell asleep, I tucked them in. "Sister...", frowned Tommy. I looked at the child and smiled before telling him to come to sit next to me. He did and looked at his tiny hands before his large blue eyes looked into mine. 

"We might die in the future...", he frowned. My mouth went dry and I held his shoulders carefully. "Tommy... Don't say that...", I frowned. My baby brother smiled and shook his head before he took my hands. "I didn't want to scare Mother or Father but the voice told me this... It told me that it would destroy the descendants of Life and Death... It wants the suffering of the Deci...", frowned Tommy. He was shaking and began to explain that a strange voice told him all that and more. I hid him away, I was lost for words on how to console the child. "I'll do anything possible for that not to happen... I don't know how but we have to try our best to not let that happen okay?", I whispered. Tommy nodded and hugged me close, that night I sat there taking care of the children before my husband joined me. 

"What happened?", he asked, taking my hand. My hand squeezed his before I confessed what the children had confessed to me, Techno frowned and looked at the boys before he reassured me that they would be fine. "I saw something else in my dreams... It wasn't my past.", I frowned. Techno looked at me confused before he asked what I meant. "In my dreams, I saw your past... Your life before you were the Blood God and before you were the King of Veri.", I confessed. My eyes met with my husband and he had an expression that he hardly showed, he was scared. "You must think I'm a mons-", he didn't finish before I stood up from my chair and hugged him. Tears fell freely from my eyes before I told him that he wasn't anything he thought he was. "You are a warrior... You are my husband and everything that is related to your past doesn't affect my feelings for you.", I whispered. Techno hugged me back, he held onto me as if he would lose me if he let go. "You love me even when I'm the reason your village was killed? I'm the monster that you wanted to kill... I should have told you but I had already fallen so deeply in love with you that I was afraid of losing you... You and this new family I had received.", he confessed. I lifted his face and kissed him, his large hands held my face and we looked at each other. "You didn't kill them... You aren't at fault for their death and never were, Techno. You were a victim along with them, I would never hold you accountable for their deaths...", I reassured. Techno nodded before he sat me in his lap, after everyone was checked on, we headed into our room. 

The phenomenon caused all four kingdoms to gather and see what the potential cause was but no one could figure it out. No one had any idea of the gem since Philza said it was better to keep it a secret. "It's not that I don't trust our friends... I just think we should figure it out before they find out about it...", he frowned as the Kings left to their kingdoms. I sighed before I nodded, we began focusing on the kingdom along with my health since my slumber had caused me to lose a lot of weight and sadly become weaker. My training with Techno was once again renewed even if he tried not to be hard on me. "I have something to give you.", I smiled after finishing one of our training routines. My husband looked at me before he smiled and approached me, I took his hand and placed a locket in his hand. He looked at it before he opened it, he froze before his eyes were on me. "Where did you get this?", he whispered. I sighed before I confessed that I had accidentally broken it back when I had first arrived in Veri. 

"Remember? I broke your window and you tried to kill me?", I grinned. Techno sighed before he placed the locket around his neck. He cupped my face and kissed me, I hummed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled before he took my hand, we began to walk around and my husband began to tell me about the woman in the locket. "My mother... She was the queen... I never really told you while keeping it out of our history books since my birth was forbidden...", said Techno. He began to slowly tell me more about his past yet never went into too much detail. Things slowly began to go back to how they were before the chaotic events and we hosted a party to celebrate our wedding properly since I had fallen asleep not long after our wedding. I received a lot of love from our people and they were more than overjoyed with our union. Techno decided to fund part of Quackity's new kingdom and in exchange, the new kingdom would become a neutral ground for all the four kingdoms. Our friends agreed and soon after they celebrated their own wedding. I began to spend more time with the children and focused on their education and magic training. Finally, after much thought, I went to address an issue that had been bothering me since waking up. 

"Please, Your Majesty... Please refrain from telling my son who I am... It's for the best.", said Mark. He was no longer smiling, to me, that was a surprise since Mark had always been a happy person before now. "If that's what you truly wish for then... I accept... I swear on my family's name that I shall keep your secret until you wish to reveal it.", I said. The man sighed before he thanked me, even though I didn't like the fact that he was a servant, he seemed content with what he had. I was explained who he truly was and why he could never tell Techno about any of it. "I am a foreigner and I was a slave after arriving in this country... Back then it was normal to own slaves before Queen Sora forbid it, that is one of the reasons why I can't tell him... He is a great King now and it's better that no one knows who I am.", said Mark. After that, I asked him about the gem that I had activated before the events. The man frowned before explaining that he had never heard about that gem before. I thanked him before heading to the library, I began intensive research to discover what that gem was. 

It was something that I needed to do since after waking up, no one had found the box or the note that I had seen. "Here again?", asked a voice. I looked up to smile at Wilbur, he sat down with me and began to ask what I was looking for. "I see... So father forbade us from speaking about this mysterious gem...", frowned Wilbur after I told him. I sighed before telling him that no one knew about the gem I was talking about, my brother frowned before he suggested we ask the other members of the Deci when our Father allowed us. "I haven't seen Sally around.", I frowned. Wilbur gave me a soft smile before telling me that she was resting since his slumber had caused her a lot of worries. "She's always been of a delicate nature.", I frowned. Wilbur asked if he could leave to the Forest of Alieus until she recovered, he would look into the gem from there and inform me if he found anything. "Brother... You never have to ask if it's concerning your family's safety or health. Don't worry about the gem, Father and I will focus on that for now.", I smiled. He thanked me before he headed off to inform our parents, as soon as they were ready they all left once again. 

After much thinking, I decided that I needed to see if another race might have the answer to my questions concerning the gem. I entered Techno's study to see him with Tommy was in his lap, fast asleep. "Did you two train hard?", I smiled. I carefully took the boy and sat on the edge of the desk, my husband saw how nervous I was before he asked me what was wrong. "I want to travel and ask the other races about the gem that caused all this... Of course, I'll travel only a few days and return before resting properly and going on another journey.", I said. My husband looked at me before he smiled. "Shall we go then?", he asked as removed his glasses and placed down some paperwork. A sense of reassurance washed over me as he asked that, since no evidence of the gem were found, part of me thought my family would think I was crazy but thankfully I was proven wrong. I nodded and smiled as my brother stirred in his sleep, I expressed my gratitude towards Techno for reassuring me on my research for the gem's information. After talking to my parents and the children, they all reassured us that they would do their best to keep the kingdom in top shape while we were on our search for answers. We thanked them and began to prepare for our first journey, Techno took hold of my hand before placing a gentle kiss on it.

"Let us begin with this research, (Y/n)..."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

365K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
490 12 16
He swallowed as he realized the depth of the situation he was in. He knew what kind of knight was hunting him down right now: a bounty hunter. A fero...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
148K 6.6K 24
tommy is a flight risk, and his new caseworker isn't letting him fly away. or when phil is a knock-off charles xavier, but tommy doesn't even know it...