LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! πŸ™ŒπŸΌIT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORINGπŸ™ŒπŸΌ --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 89

1.2K 26 9
By del934

We woke early in the morning and headed straight out, we had a plan on how to distract them kind of, we just hoped it worked.

Me Harry and mione snuck inside a back room of the ministry that was above the ground so no one really was up on the first floor or in this room seeing as it had recycling bins in.

Ron went outside and nodded to Harry once the four came around the corner, Ron kneeled down to 'tie' his laces to slow them down which gave us enough time to knock them out and drag them inside which was an effort in itself.

Once we dragged them all inside, mione passed us a bottle of polyjuice potion each and we ripped some hairs out the workers and put them in.

"Right, remember what we said before we arrived, don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary, just try and act normal, do what everyone else is doing and stick together if we can seeing as these four normally would. If we do that then with a bit of luck we will get inside then-" Mione got cut off.

"It gets really tricky" Harry nodded.

"Correct" she agreed and walked next to us looking down at the ministry workers.

"This is absolutely mental" I muttered.

"The worlds mental" Ron scoffed, we widened our eyes but he wasn't fazed, "come on we've got a horcrux to find."

We drank the polyjuice potion and dressed into the people, this woman I was turned into was the complete opposite of me, although so was Harry that time there were eight of him....

"Ron you creepily look like Remus." I whispered as we walked outside the back room.

We walked along the nearby road and to the toilets underground which was where we parted ways seeing as it was women and men's toilets.

Me and mione walked inside and waited in like as all the other women were, flushing themselves down the toilets. Which sounded really.... odd and grim.

"Mione this is disgusting" i whispered in the cubicle next to hers.

"Oh come on y/n the boys might already be there" she huffed and flushed herself, I looked down grimacing and closed my eyes as I flushed and ended up coming out one of the fireplaces in the ministry.

This place angered me so much and I've only been here once.

I lost sight of mione Harry and Ron, couldnt  see them anywhere so I stayed silent and just walked along hoping to get to the elevator.

I was a bit lost as I was walking until I spotted the huge statue of.....

"Are they?" I turned to see Harry and mione, well not them but you know what I mean.

"Muggles. In their rightful place" she murmured not really wanting to say that at all, I gulped at the sight of it, it was a load of muggles being slaves and starved holding up the other half of the statue, it was disgusting.

"Gotta tell you I'm freaking out a bit." Ron came up from behind me muttering.

"How long did you say this batch of polyjuice will last Hermione?" I shut my eyes hoping for a good answer as I realised we might not have much time in a place riddled with death eaters or other wizards and witches who were all looking for Harry and would get the four of us if seen.

"I didn't " she frowned and I sighed.

"Come on then" Harry whispered and we all walked into an empty elevator which the door got cut off by someone stopping it from shutting, I looked up and hitched my breath, it was Yaxley a known death eater.... well I've heard of him atleast, from Draco or Blaise one of the two... god I missed them both.

"Cattermole, it's still raining outside my office, that's two days now" his voice was scratchy and scary at the same time, I backed up a little, mione furrowed her brows trying not to be suspicious and Yaxley was eyeing up Ron.

"Have you tried an umbrella?" He shrugged not knowing what to say.

I thought these four worked together for fuck sake.

"You do realise I'm going downstairs don't you?cattermole." Yaxley hissed.

"Downstairs?" Ron asked still not having a clue.

"To interrogate your wife downstairs, now if my wife's blood status were in doubt and the head of the department of magical law Enforcement needed a job doing... I think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour" he hissed and let go of the door with his foot which flung backwards as we held onto the handles above.

"Y/n you ok?" Harry whispered.

"Yeah why?" I shook my head slightly.

"You've gone awfully pale" he muttered.

"He's a death eater not sure if you guys knew or not.... Draco or Blaise told me I can't remember but still.... he's one." I muttered shakily.

"Great" Ron sighed.

"Oh my god?" Ron suddenly had a Burst of worry.

"What am I going to do?! My wife's all alone downstairs!!" He whimpered.

"Ron you don't have a wife" Harry whispered.

"Yet....." I whispered into Harry's ear and he sniggered.

"Oh right"

We stopped on the second floor where Ron was supposed to get off.

"But how am I supposed to stop it raining?" He asked.

"Try finitae incartartum" Mione suggested as he walked out and the door shut.

"And if that doesn't work?!"

Before any of us could Answer the elevator went flying backwards and to floor 1.

"I'd say if we don't find umbridge soon then we go and find Ron and come back another day deal?" Harry asked us and we both nodded immediately.

"Ah mafalda! Travis sent you didnt he? Good we'll go straight down...."

I looked to see Umbridge and I wanted to be sick.

"Ew Ew ew ew" I spoke almost gagging and walking off not caring about the other two I couldn't stand near her.

"Albert arnt you getting out with smith too?" She asked Harry and he just walked out, looking back at mione worriedly as the elevator shut and the two went away.

"She steps a foot near me again ill fucking kill her" I huffed and straightened out the dress I had on, these heels were a little uncomfy not being my size but also felt comfy being this woman's size I dunno it's a weird feeling.

We walked a little until we found a large room with people creating magazine like papers, it reminded me of the quibbler lunas dad wrote but more... harsh...

The headline seemed to be 'mudbloods and the danger they cause, and why purebloods should overtake."

I growled a little looking at them, "they say this but then again their own dark lord is a fucking half blood." I spat.

Harry turned me around to something that angered me even more, it was the pink swamps office.

It read,

'Delores umbridge, senior undersecretary to the minister, head of muggle-born registration commission.'

"Haha Thats it." I sarcastically laughed and got my wand out but Harry grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Wait." He whispered and dropped something on the floor which I recognised right away, these little bugs that multiply Into stinky horns that shoot out puffs of smelly smoke.

I then barged into her office with Harry behind me as he shut the door.

I immediately caused havoc by smashing all the cat plates on the floor.

"Y/n!" Harry hissed, I turned to him and shrugged, carrying on walking inside.

"Accio locket" Harry whispered and nothing.... odd.

I waited as Harry looked through some files of people we knew, Sirius, Remus, Arthur, mad eye, Dumbledore, the lot of them but I decided not to look incase i got even more mad.

Once he was done and he walked to the door, I trashed the place and set it on fire for a mere couple of seconds while protecting me and Harry and waited until it was all burnt to a crisp and we walked out closing the door politely behind us.

"Runcorn, smith?" Someone called after calming what we caused in the room we just stared at them and walked off, heading back to the elevator.

We got to the second floor and Ron stopped it, nodding a quick morning to us and staying silent, I furrowed my brows.

"Ron, it's us." I muttered and he looked at us wide eyed.

"Harry! Y/n!, blimey I forgot what you looked like, where's Hermione?" He asked us.

"She's gone down to the courtrooms." Harry muttered.

"With the pink swamp herself, don't worry though when she gets back to her office I left a little toasty surprise." I smirked.

Ron nodded and we headed down, seeming the hallways that Harry was in for his hearing as he described once before also having seen Lucius malfoy here once.... but he was in Azkaban it's fine.

"Bloody cold down here" Ron shivered.

"Don't worry Ron I'll cook us a nice hot meal as soon as" I smirked and scoffed a little as he grinnned.

We walked into the hearing room, umbitches Patronus lay next to her as I looked up seeing over 100 dementors, holy fuck.

"Mary ElizaBeth cattermole?" She squeaked at the woman in the questioning Chair in the middle who must have been Ron's 'wife'.

"Yes?" She shakily answered.

"Of 27 chislehurst gardens great rolling emshen?" She asked.

"Yes" the woman replied.

"It's here" Harry whispered looking around the place, I noticed a small newspaper near Hermione and she was slowly pointing to it to show me as I read from afar.

It read about prisoners of Azkaban being let out and a list of names... one being Lucius fucking malfoy, mione looked at me warily and I just shook my head telling her it's fine, I mean who would have guessed it.

"Mother to Maisie Ellie and Alfred? Wife to Reginald?" She smiled down at the poor Mary who was shaking as she turned and looked at us, "reg?" She quivered and Harry indicated me to copy him so I did by dragging Ron Into the middle next to where Mary was seated.

I noticed Yaxley being a part of this and I was shaking with anger, I noticed the locket on pink swamps neck...

"Thank you Runcorn, smith." She nodded.

Ron walked over to Mary and put a supporting hand on her shoulder which I saw mione grimace at and frown, me and Harry smirked.

"Mary Elizabeth cattermole??"

"Yes."

"A wand was taken from you upon you arrival at the ministry today miss cattermole is this that wand?" Pink swamp inquired holding up a wand.

Mary nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks as me and Harry walked behind them slightly. I had my wand just beside me ready for Harry's orders.

"Would you please tell me, tell the court from which witch or wizard you took this wand"

" I didn't take it, I got it in diagon alley at ollivanders when I was 11, it chose me" Mary cried out.

"Your lying, wands only choose witches, and your not a witch." Umbitch sneered.

"But I am, tell them reg tell them that I am, reg tell them"

Harry put his wand out to his side, she clearly didn't notice mine if she just noticed Harry's.

"What are you doing Albert?" She shook.

"Your lying Delores and one mustn't tell lies" Harry muttered as his face was changing slightly meaning the potion was wearing off, she must have known it was him from her famous lying line.

"Stupefy!" He shot at her and Ron got into it too firing shots as did I at all the other death eaters in this room, I was one to knock out Yaxley which gave me great pleasure.

Hermione grabbed the locket from the unconscious unhitch and threw it to Harry as he put on his glasses, now being his full self and so was I.

"It's Harry Potter, and y/n y/ln too!" Mary cried out, from Delores being unconscious the dementors came from above and we all ran outside.

"Fuck fuck Fuck!" I muttered as we left the elevator, people now staring at us all, Ron shared a kiss with his beloved 'wife' as mione scowled and then he ran back to us as they both changed back to themselves.

I heard our names being called from everywhere as we ran through people trying to get to one of the fireplaces.

"You didn't see us!" I yelled and shot a spell at Yaxley as he was following us the most with others shooting spells at us, he dodged it but I carried on running with the others, gripping onto Harry's hand.

I heard whispers about me being meant to be with Draco and they thought I was dating him and they  were saying how Lucius would love to hear I'm alive seeing as we've been missing for a while.

Yeah I bet he'd love to fucking hear that...

Harry managed to drag me into an open fireplace as they were closing and mione followed after us soon with Ron and I swore I saw Yaxley follow us in but mione must have apparated us somewhere before he could follow seeing as we landed in a forest.

I grunted and looked around, standing up, Harry stood up grabbing the locket and I heard faint whimpers behind me, I turned to see Ron on the ground with mione soothing him with words.

"Y/n, quickly in my bag! There's a bottle labeled essence of dittany." She hurried and I rushed to her bag rummaging around to find the bottle and it didn't take me that long as I Accioed it, Harry stood on the other side of Ron as I approached

"All right unstopper it" she called out.

"Mione his arm." I gasped at the sight of a huge gash in Ron's arm, it was almost torn off.

Ron was crying a lot and whimpering with mione telling him it was ok, tears brushed my eyes as I leant over his arm quickly dropping the essence into it.

"Ok it's going to sting a little bit" she told him as she took the bottle from me finishing it off herself.

I sat down next to Harry burring my head into his arm, slowly letting tears fall as I didn't want to look at Ron like that.

"What Happened Hermione? I thought we were meant to be going back to grimmauld place" Harry scoffed, turning his body to hold me into his chest but still facing her.

"I- I cant look" i whimpered trying to steady myself, Harry shushed me and rubbed my back.

"We were we were, we were there but Yaxley had hold of me and I knew once he saw where we were staying but I brought us here and Ron got slinched." She cried out, I heard Ron steady his breathing and whimpering as Hermione soothed him.

Hermione got up, leaving Ron's side as Harry rushed over to it, leaving me on the other side wiping my tears holding Ron's face in my hands.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked her.

"Protective enchantments, I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue do you?" She huffed.

"You can get going on the tent while y/n watches Ron." She muttered carrying on with the spells.

"A tent?? Where am I supposed to find a tent?" Harry scoffed but she blanked him.

"Try the bag?" I suggested as a joke smirking but Harry actually tried it and found one.

"Oh"

He set it up within seconds and I helped him bring Ron into it, it was one of them magical tents that looked small on the outside but large on the inside which gave me shivers reminding me about our fourth year but I dealt with it.

-

Mione came in a couple hours later and it was dark, Ron was resting on a bed and Harry was reading as I was cooking up what ever I found in the tent.

She sighed and sat down, throwing off her shoes and walking to Ron to wake him up for some food as she looked over his arm and put it inside a sling.

I brought food over to the table and Harry put his book down as we all ate In silence..... I didn't really eat much but I knew I needed it and if Ron was his normal self he would scold me and so would Draco, Blaise and the twins. if they were here that is.....

I ate half of it, the others not eating much either. I sighed and collected the bowls and put a heat charm on them to keep them hot and in date as we could finish it off tomorrow or something instead of wasting the food we had so little of.

"I'm off to bed then." I yawned and Harry nodded.

"Me too." He follows me to the four beds that were in a separate room, and we crashed onto one each and blacked out to sleep straight away after a tiring day.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
201K 4.4K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
74.6K 1.4K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’˜π’‰π’ π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
110K 3.1K 119
"π“π‘πž 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. π–πž'𝐯𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐚�...