Different (Mattheo Riddle)

By itsBrittneybitchh

-"I know the truth. You love me?" -"yes" -"I love you too" Best rank #riddles 14 ❤️ #mattheo... More

...
I
II
3
5
4
6
7
8
9
11
12
read this please
13
...

10

9.3K 162 158
By itsBrittneybitchh

Christmas morning

"GET UP, IT'S CHRISTMAS" Fred and George entered the room. I pretended to continue sleeping. Fred and George lay down next to me "Jessica-" George said "-we know you're not sleeping" Fred said.

I opened my eyes and smiled. I saw two red-haired boys lying next to me. "Merry Christmas guys" I said.

Fred and George stood up and looked at each other. "Ready?" Fred said "one-" "-two-" "-three!" they said and pulled my blankets "FRED GEORGE DON'T TOUCH JESSICA, SHE HAS NOT HEALED HER WOUND YET" Molly shouted.

"come on Jessica get up" Fred said and withdrew my hand "okay get out, I need to get dressed" I said "nah I think it's okay to stay here. What do you say Freddie" George said "I agree with you Georgie" Fred said "no , get out, "I said. They lay down on my bed. "MOLLY" I shouted.

Someone came in the door. I saw Bill and Charlie. "Merry Christmas Jessica" they said "Bill! Charlie!" I said and hugged them "you're not small anymore" Bill said "of course not!" I said.

Molly came into the room. "EVERYONE OUT LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE" Molly said "Merry Christmas darling" Molly said "Merry Christmas Molly" I said. The boys came out.

I got dressed and headed for Hermione and Ginny's room. I went inside "Merry Christmas" they shouted and hugged me "Merry Christmas to you too" I said "I'm going to wake up Harry and Ron I'm sure they're sleeping." I said and left their room.

In the hallway I met Percy "Merry Christmas Percy" I said and hugged him "Merry Christmas Jessica" he said.

I went into Harry and Ron's room. They slept, of course. I jumped on Harry's bed "what the hell" Harry said "bloody hell ..." Ron said "Merry Christmas bro and Ron" I said and hugged Harry. "Merry Christmas" Harry said "Merry Christmas" Ron said.

I went down to breakfast. The smell of wonderful food was all over the house There was lot of food. "Merry Christmas Jessica" Arthur said "Merry Christmas" I said and smiled.

Everyone got down and we started eating. When we finished breakfast we went to the living room “GIFT TIME” Molly said. She gave us all a present. I got a red sweater with the letter J on it.

Harry approached me “something for my sister” he said and gave me one box. There was a necklace inside. She had a silver ring with a diamond in it "Wow Harry" I said and hugged him.

I finally felt loved.

"I have something for you too," I said. I ran up to my room and took Harry's present. I went downstairs and Harry looked at me. "no way ..." he said "Merry Christmas" I said and gave him a Firebolt broom. "Oh my god" Ron said "I want to try it" Fred said"I also" George said "no, you're going to break the broom" Molly said "Mom!" Fred and George said

“okay Jess come on” Fred said and took my hand. We sat next to the Christmas tree. George picked up a large box. "We exaggerated in the attic yesterday-" Fred said "what were you doing in the attic ?!" Molly said “mom let us finish” Fred said. "We found a box with our and Jessica's old toys." George said.

I opened the box. I saw the Barbie first and pulled her out of the box. "is that-" Fred said "-Sofia" George said and the three of us started laughing.

Everyone looked at us strangely. "Sofia is Jessica's barbie that Fred and George cut her hair" Molly explained "I can see Jessica's face exactly when she saw the barbie" Fred said.

Suddenly I started hearing voices in my head. "ow" I said and took my head "Jessica?" George said “I-I hear some voices in my head” I said “it’s not good” Arthur said.

Then my stomach wound started to hurt "my wound - it hurts a lot" I said and grabbed my stomach. "how is that possible you can't feel the pain" Harry said "I don't know but it hurts harder" I said.

"Everybody go upstairs" Molly said "Harry you stay" Arthur said. They all went upstairs. "Lie down darling" Molly said and I lay down. She picked up my shirt. "oh my ... the wound looks a lot worse than it was" Molly said. "MOLLY, IT HURTS ME A LOT," I shouted.

The voices in my head were louder. Everyone ran downstairs when they heard my screaming. Fred approached and grabbed my hand "breath Jessica breath" he said.

Molly was putting something on the wound.

"we're coming" I heard voices in my head

"they-they're coming for me" I said "oh no" Arthur said "what" Ron said "Death eaters" Percy said.

Before we could do it we heard banging outside. "Guys take Jessica upstairs and protect her" Arthur said "Charlie and George take care of Hermione and Ginny" Molly said. Fred picked me up and took me upstairs.

"I'm going to see what's going on" Percy said "Jessica can you hear me" Harry said. I nodded. "All right, everything will be fine," he said.

Suddenly the voices and pain stopped. "it stopped" i said and got up "thank god" Fred said "promise you'll do everything I tell you" I said "Jessica-" Harry said "promise me" I said "we promise you" Fred said "stay well here and don't try to save me "I said" Jessica no! " Harry said "Harry they came for me I can't let anyone die because of me" I said

I went downstairs. I went outside. I saw Bellatrix Lucius and two other men. "Here's our girl" Bellatrix said "Jessica come back to the house" Arthur said "NO" I said.

Harry's pov

"JESSICA" Hermione said "we better let her go she can handle herself" George said "I know you're crazy but I didn't know you were so crazy" Bill said and walked over to Jessica. Fred caught him “look” Fred said.

Jessica pulled out a knife and a wand. One knife she threw at the man next to Lucius he immediately fell to the floor "you are next" she said to Lucius

"I love this girl very much ... Cru-" Bellatrix started to say "stupefy!" Jessica said and the Bellatrix wand flew away.

The other man started to approach her. Jessica took another knife and threw it at the man. "how many knives does she have?" Bill asked "no one knows," Ron said.

Jessica approached Lucius "do you know how to do anything or you just know to say Avada Kedavra" Jessica said

"stupid girl" Lucius said and started to grab her. Jessica grabbed his hand and knocked him to the floor “I don’t think you know” she said.

Lucius started to get up but Jessica put a knife to his neck. "Okay that's three knives" Percy said. We all headed for her. "Are you okay Jess" Fred said "yes but what are we going to do with him" she said.

“the party isn’t over” we heard Bellatrix “now Lucius” she said. Lucius grabbed Jessica's arms and they disappeared.

"JESSICA" I shouted and fell to my knees. "Harry don't worry it'll be fine" George said.

Jessica's pov

we got back to that house. Lucius held my hands. "what are you going to do little girl" Bellatrix said and laughed. "we have Jessica Potter" Bellatrix said "Bella Mattheo can hear you let's take her to the Dark Lord" Lucius said.

We entered a room with a long table. Why didn't they want Matheo to know I was here "welcome again" Voldemort said "fuck you" I said and Lucius slapped me "it doesn't hurt me idiot" I said.

Some man gave the tape to Lucius. He tied my arms and legs. And they put me on a chair. "what do you want from me" I said. I saw Draco and Tom but Mattheo wasn't there. "we want you to join us and no one will end up dead" Voldemort said "what" I said to

Mattheo's pov

I heard voices from the meeting room and slowly approached. "if you join us no one will die" I heard my father "and if I don't" I heard a voice. Jessica. "then the people you love will die" my father said

"well then kill Mattheo first" Jessica said. My heart skipped "what" my father said "you said if I don't want to join you that the people I love will die, I don't love anyone but one person, I don't love everyone else at all it's all just acting" Jessica said(this is lie)

"I'm pretending to love Harry because he's my twin" Jessica said "I don't have a problem killing Mattheo" my father said.

PERFECT. my father really cares about me.

Someone headed for the door I ran to my room. Someone passed by my door. I headed outside again.

I saw Jessica running outside. How the hell did she manage to escape again. She ran in my direction but did not see me. i grabbed her hand and put my hand on her mouth and pulled her into my room. "just be quiet" I whispered to her. "hide in the bathroom and come out when I tell you," I said and led her into the bathroom.

Jessica's pov

Mattheo put me in his bathroom and closed the door. Someone entered his room. "have you seen Jessica" I heard a voice. Tom. "Jessica is here?!" Mattheo said "did you see her she ran away again and your father is furious" I heard another voice. Draco. "I didn't know she was here" Mattheo said

"stop being pathetic" Tom said "Mattheo we told you you can't be with her even though she loves you" Draco said.

Wait a minute.

They came out. Mattheo went into the bathroom. "how's your wound" he asked me. I didn't answer. he approached me. my back was touching the wall. He picked up my shirt. "it's bad" he said "can i go please" i said "wait it's not time yet everyone is still looking for you" he said

"you know i'm still angry" i said "they didn't tell you, right?" Mattheo said "who  didn't say what? "I said Mattheo laughed" I knew it "he said" why are you mad at me "he said. I looked him in the eye

"because you said I was a stupid Potter" I said in a slightly louder voice. Mattheo put his hand over my mouth “shh they'll hear you” he said.

Someone entered the room. Mattheo turn on a shower. He took off his shirt. Oh God. He turned to me and showed me to be quiet.

He looked through the door at "what" he said. Someone said something but I didn't hear because I was next to the shower.

"I'm taking a shower, now get out" Mattheo said and closed the door. He looked at me and laughed because he saw me looking at him.

He came close to me. Maybe too close. My heart started beating fast. I felt him try to get inside my head. "what do you want in my head" I said "to see what you think of me at the moment" he said

"can I go" I said. "I'll bring you back" he said "you won't touch me" I said. He came even closer to me and put my hair behind my ears “but I already did” he said.

I wanted to go out. "do you really want death eaters to catch you again" Mattheo said and put on his T-shirt. " i have to get out of here" i said "I'll bring you back, I already told you" he said "no-" before i could say anything he hugged me and we teleported in front of Burrow.

All of Weasleys Harry and Hermione looked at us. I looked at Mattheo. "Merry Christmas Jessica" he said and put my hair behind my ear again“I think your friends want to see you,” he said. he kissed my cheek and disappeared. I started to blush.

"Jessica!" Harry said and hugged me "did he hurt you" Harry said "no Harry he saved me from death we eaters" I said "not the first time" I think I heard Fred whisper to Bill.

"are you blushing" Hermione said "what, no, no" I said "we know about your little crush on Mattheo" Fred said "you know what" I said

"you said that before you stabbed yourself" Ron said “it was like, I loved you and then” George said imitating that scene. "Idiot that's not funny" Molly slapped him.

"we also know he's the reason you stabbed" Harry said "okay you know more than enough" I said

"don't worry darling there's nothing wrong with loving someone, for example Fred loves Angelina" Molly said "mom how fucking you know that "Fred said. Arthur punched him in the back of the head "language" he said and I started laughing. "let's go inside" Molly said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
13.1K 235 16
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 , 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞...
82.5K 1.6K 66
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶�...
255K 2.6K 48
"Who's she?". "She is Yn Diggory. Cedric's Diggory twin sister". "She's hot. I should try. Don't you think?". "You are crazy. Don't you know who's...