Chosen

By JustLettingGo

She was chosen to be the Iron Defender. She was chosen to be in a team who controls the future of humanity. H... More

Chosen
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Postscript
Acknowledgments

Announcements

1.8K 116 52
By JustLettingGo

Hi! Sorry again for not updating today. Believe me, I am so tempted to just post today. Sadly if I do that, I will push myself in a bit of a bind. So instead, I will take this time to annouce future books.

1. A one-shot book. This will be 90% comical situations about the Avengers.

2. "Monica, My Dearest..." The lovely @mockingjxy messaged me with this idea and I couldn't resist writing it. This will be Tony's point of view regarding the events of the trilogy. It is like his journal of thoughts about Monica and the situations they were put through together.

3. "The Alternative Series." I don't want to give too much away about this yet because I think you all will be pleasantly but shockingly surprised. I'll just say it's about what if Tony couldn't have saved Monica in Berlin? What if Monica died then? Nope, never mind, I will not be writing this. It was a good idea though.

All of these stories will be tied into the Iron Defender trilogy as part of the series. "Unforgotten Decades" won't technically be about the Iron Defender but it will follow the same timeline and such. I really hope you are excited about these because I am! I will see you all this Sunday with the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.3K 70
This story is based on the characters created by the Movie Avengers. I don't have any rights to these characters, it's all from Marvel. This is str...
100 0 15
After Nick Fury realised that shield wouldn't be enough to take on massive threats such as hydra he is putting a team together of some of the world's...
130K 4.1K 20
She bounces around realities, until she finds a reason to stay. [Loki fic] [2021] [2023 rewriting]
140K 7.7K 34
This is her choice to risk everything, as if she hasn't sacrificed enough. This is her choice to to save the ones she loves. This is his choice to be...