Crown of a Prince (Finn Shelb...

By welcometothejungleee

It was a crown fit for a Prince. And Finn Shelby was the Prince of Birmingham, a brother to the King. But th... More

1.
Cast // Characters
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
*I*
*II*
*III*
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
***

73.

5.5K 125 3
By welcometothejungleee

She found him in his office, having cleared everyone out of the betting shop when he had gotten rid of Chang’s woman. He was pacing in front of his desk, clearly furious and still full of adrenaline.

It was all pumping through his veins, the line of snow he’d done when Ailbhe left, the whiskey he’d been drinking with Billy, the adrenaline from having a gun against his temple and the rush of terror and rage when they said they had already grabbed Ailbhe from the streets, that she had a gun to her head and they wouldn’t let her go unless Tommy and Finn did exactly as they were told.

Finn had been sitting at his desk, waiting for Ailbhe to come back when there was a knock on the door. He had gone to open it, eager to see her and feel her. It had been a long week without her and all Finn thought about was being buried in her, feeling her grip his shoulders and dig her nails in the way she did when she was close. All he wanted was to have her back, feel at home. But it wasn't her.

Chang’s woman pushed into the room, a gun under Finn’s chin before he knew what was happening. Scudboat had been under the impression she was a whore Finn had ordered. While Scudboat had thought to himself Finn really was a stupid man to be disloyal to Ailbhe. Most people in Small Heath had seen her lose her temper and it was enough to make Scudboat know he never wanted to get on her wrong side. But he had kept his mouth shut and let her in.

However, Finn was furious that Tommy would even insinuate that Finn was bringing whores to his office. If Ailbhe believed him, if she thought Finn would touch anyone but her, he didn't know what she would think. She would surely be furious. Finn could feel his mind race and scramble to get a coherent thought. It was all happening at the same time, smashing into each other inside his head.

Ailbhe followed him back to the betting shop, knowing it was empty except for his own office that he paced the length of, running his hands over his head and a gun in his hand. When he heard footsteps, he spun around pointing the gun at the door only to relax and drop it when he saw who it was, when he saw the brown curls and red skirt that seemed more exciting than anything in Small Heath ought to be.

“Fuck, Finn it’s just me” She snapped, waving at him to drop the gun which he did immediately, tossing it onto his desk.

“I thought they were gonna kill you” He sighed, feeling that he was pale and practically coming out in a cold sweat at the thought.

If the Chinese had killed Ailbhe, if anyone had, Finn knew he wouldn't ever be the same person again. He wouldn't send another day on this Earth sane nor sober if she was dead and it was his fault. He wasn't sure what would kill him first, the lonliness or the guilt. But it had been a lie, she was fine and she stood in front of him perfect.

“I thought they were gonna kill you” She told him, her cheeks flushed and full of adrenaline just like he was.

He took a minute to just look at her, feel it sink in that she was fine, she was alive and she was standing right there.

“I didn’t ask for her Ailbhe. I’d never do that, I don’t fucking do that” He found himself telling her, trying to make his voice sound as calm as possible but it didn’t work.

He needed her to see he was telling the truth.

“I know Finn” She believed him, of course she did. She knew when he was lying but she knew that Finn wasn’t like that, not to her.

She could still feel her heart hammering in her chest, her mind barely able to keep up with what was going on and her whole body felt like it had been shocked awake with electricity.

They stood there a moment, just looking at each other. Ailbhe felt so turned on, she felt almost embarrassed about it. Finn was standing in front of her, jacket thrown to the side and his shirt sleeves rolled up so she could see how his veins protruded in his forearms. He was practically panting he was breathing so heavily, nostrils flared and eyes practically glowering as he looked at her.

She had thought he was going to die and now all she could think about was having him fuck her against the door. All she could think about was being wrapped around him, whether it be in his bed or on the floor of his office she didn't care anymore. As if he could read her mind, Finn closed the distance between them instantly, grabbing her by the neck and yanking her in to collide with his body and meet his lips in a clash of utter heat and passion.

Finn grabbed at her, with an almost primal desire he held her hips, pulling her in against him to feel the harness of his erection on her lower abdomen. She almost smirked. It clearly wasn't just her feeling the heat and intensity of what had just happened.

He grabbed her around the waist with one arm, pulling her up off her feet and slamming the door with the other hand.

“Finn” she moaned out, not caring they were in the betting shop or that at least a dozen of their family members had keys or could walk in any moment. All she could care about was satisfying the ache and deep desire inside her that only Finn could relieve her of.

She was messily undoing his buttons, pushing his shirt and braces down off his shoulders, wanting to feel his skin against hers when he started his assault on her neck. Holding it firmly in one hand, he tilted her head to the side to give him more access where he kissed and sucked the soft skin, not giving a fuck if he left a mark. If he did, it would only let people know that Ailbhe was his.

He could feel her hands trying to undo his belt, trying to slip under the waistband and when she couldn’t, she started to whine, as if the only thing in the world she wanted was him. Finn made fast work of getting her undressed, not caring if buttons ripped or he broke zips, he needed the clothes gone and fast.

Finn had heard what she said to Chang, that if he ever sent another girl to Finn’s office than she would leave without her hands. And it had turned Finn on so much he didn’t even know how to explain it. He knew he was territorial over Ailbhe, that he wanted the whole of Birmingham to know that she was his and that she didn’t want anyone else but him. But he hadn’t realised how possessive she was over him, how it made Ailbhe lose her infamous temper to even think that another woman had tried to put hands on him.

As he finally got rid of her clothes and got his hands on her bare skin, she heard him exhale in relief. As if he was a man starved of air, breathing again for the first time.

“I fucking love you” he voiced, pulling back from her lips for a moment, pulling her chin up and making her look at him.

“You’re mine Finn” she spoke softly, almost innocently and yet her eyes came straight from the devil’s handbook.

The delicate touch of her hands ran down his chest and abdomen, into his trousers until her hand wrapped around his length and dragged up and down, feeling him throb and harden in her hand. She loved how his eyes closed, practically rolling back in his head and he inhaled sharply through his teeth, cursing under his breath. The power she had over him, knowing she was the only person who saw him like this was intoxicating.

He took a minute but he pulled it together for long enough to open his eyes and grip her neck, his other hands sliding down her stomach, under the silk waistband of her shorts until his fingers made contact with exactly where she craved it.

“And you’re fucking mine” He almost growled, stilling his hand until he heard a little whine from her lips.

She pushed her hip forward, trying to grind against his hand, to try and create some resistance or relief. But each time she pushed forward, he pulled his hand back, teasing her until she gripped his shoulder in her hand, nails digging into his skin and making the sensation even better for him.

“Finn, please” She sighed, her voice so tortured and begging he couldn’t resist. He never could resist her.

 He didn’t have to be asked twice and he couldn’t resist any longer. He held her up against him, off her feet and she was glad of it. She wasn’t sure she could physically stand anymore.

Propped up on the edge of his desk, he held her leg up, hooked it around his hip and leaned in to kiss her as she hooked her other leg around him. His lips were on hers when he slid inside her, so wet it was like she was waiting for him, so tight it was like she was made for him.

When Finn slid into her he went entirely still, his head falling into the crook of her neck. His breath was hot on her neck, his hands tight on her waist and Ailbhe had to resist the urge to moan louder.

Ailbhe knew she wouldn’t be able to wait long or even last, she had been climbing towards that release since he had looked at her like that when she came back to the betting shop.

When he moved his head, tilted it to the side and licked from Ailbhe's collar bone to the base of her ear she found herself so distracted she didn't even realise Finn was still not moving inside her. But when he reached her ear lobe, pressing a kiss to her jaw and tilting so he looked her in the eyes he smiled that cocky smirk. He wanted to see her face when he slid out of her only to fill her again.

That addictive little gasp she made and how her back straightened, how her fluttered shut for a second and her fingers gripped his shoulders was everything he had been thinking about in the days he was away from her.

When she came, she felt like Finn was holding onto her to keep her together, like her whole body went to mush in his hands and she was a mess of satisfied moans and panting, much like he was.

They looked into each other’s eyes, seeing almost a reflection of each other in them. Two people who fucking loved each other. And neither of them cared if it wasn’t sane to feel that way, to feel like you owned someone or that they belonged to you, to feel like it didn’t matter about other people because you were made for that one person. It was intense and crazy and overwhelming, but it was Finn and Ailbhe, of course it was all these things.

“You are fucking crazy” Ailbhe told him, shaking her head as she slipped her satin shorts back on, knowing he was watching her like a hawk. She had slid off his desk, out of his arms once they had recovered from the intensity and grabbed her shorts for fear Scudboat or anyone else would come back.

He had sat down in his chair behind the desk, watching her as she had only gotten half-dressed so she was barefoot in her underwear when she came over to his side of the desk where he sat, pulling out a cigarette.

“I’m the crazy one?” he laughed, having missed laughing while he was away. Sure, he laughed with Arthur and Niall but that was different. With Ailbhe, it felt like real laughter, proper joy.

“You’re the one who threatened to cut the hands off the next woman who touches me”

He reminded her, mesmerised by her as she put her hands on the arms of his seat and leaned down to him, not having to lean very far since she was quite short. Her hair tickled his arms as it fell down in front of her and her face was so close to his he could make out every freckle across her nose. He put down his cigarette, knowing he would want his hands free for whatever came next.

“And I will” She told him; in case he hadn’t believed her.

Leaning in teasingly slow she met his lips with hers, shrieking when he grabbed her behind the thighs and yanked her in off her feet, onto his lap so she was straddling him. He adored how she laughed against his lips, how she had to pull back to laugh and how she sighed when he kissed her neck while she was busy laughing.

“You are fucking crazy” he told her, looking into her eyes and seeing nothing but love and happiness to be back in her happy place, with him.

He was so glad to see her like that. To see her not worrying about Tommy, not stressing out over dreams and feelings she got around certain people. None of the rest of it mattered, at least for a little while.

“I love you” she said it on an exhale, like it was all she wanted to say and it was a relief to say it every time.

He could’ve stayed like that forever, her warm and soft body against his, her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her lips finding his constantly, as though she just wanted one more kiss and then moments later she realised she wanted another.

“I love you” he replied, feeling an easy smile on his face and more relaxed and content than he had in days. She brought out every best bit he had, whatever good was left after the life he had been living, she found it and brought it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 10.1K 68
"I do bad things. But you already know that." ~ Thomas Shelby A tragic misunderstanding. A murder. A secret. An unlikely partnership. When the disapp...
178K 3.2K 23
The sister of Freddie Thorne and the best friend of John Shelby attracts the attention of the leader of the Peaky Blinders. Will he be able to protec...
39.7K 2.5K 19
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗈𝗒 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔...
373K 6K 31
This story is about the youngest member of the Shelby family, Vive. Together with her brothers she grows up under the smoke of Small Heath. Surrounde...