lightning cloud (shinsou x De...

By TwoFaceIsTaken

Who would've thought that the living embodiment of insomnia and a human Pikachu could ever fall in love? More

Hitoshi Shinsou
Denki Returns
A second chance and a spark
Dorm Arrangements.(and some fluff)
Missing Student
Tragedy
Flatline
Adoption Papers
Little sister
Am i blind.
First Day Flashbacks
Remembering Childhood
Denki's "shocking" past
True First Sparks
A long overdue appology
Completely unrelated chapter.
Unrelated mourning chapter
LESSON #1: using a scarf
Last view
Failed attempt
Funeral with no body
"Miss me?"
"I'm home"
OH MY GOD IM DEAD
Bad dream
Discontinued story!
"How about Callie?"
My first thought of him
Date to the fair
Meet my Editor!
Lunch is canceled
Dreams
this time it's real
In it for life
Some things never change
"Yes"
Sorry

some good news

320 12 2
By TwoFaceIsTaken

The following day at the UA dorms...

(shinsou's pov)

I wake up to my phone ringing, I look over at the screen to see who's calling me," Denki Kaminari" the phone reads. I immediately pick up and his normal cheery voice floods through the microphone, "I'm coming back to the dorms!" he announced. suddenly I'm filled with overflowing Happiness, something I haven't truly felt in 3 months. The moment he hangs up I'm met with a knock on the door, " It's Mr. Aizawa, I need to speak with you, Hitoshi." he said from the other side of the door. I walked over and let him in, he sat down in a chair next to Sparky's bed and started talking again, "As you know Kaminari will be joining us again shortly, I believe that he's going to want some space." he seemed nervous about what he was going to say next. He took a deep breath in and continued, "I'm here to offer for you to come live with me and my husband Mic, you have proven yourself trustworthy by saving a student's life therefore you will be allowed to use your quirk again but, you will be joining class 1A." I was lost for words so I just nodded in response. He smiled then left the room leaving me to pack my few possessions in a small duffel bag. about an hour later I heard another knock on the door followed by another familiar voice, this one however was bright and cheery, it belonged to none other than Kaminari Denki. I didn't even bother to listen to what he was actually saying and ran to open the door, the moment I did so I was tackled into a hug leaving me on the floor begging him to just get the hell off of me so I could at least BREATHE. Apparently he missed me because he wouldn't let go of me for even a second, Mr. Aizawa as dead wrong about him "wanting space" he wants anything but that.

The next day I explained that I was moving in with Aizawa, for some reason Sparky just stared at me blankly, like he was under my control, then I realized that he was under my control. on accident of course. I haven't used my quirk in so long that I almost forgot how to not use it. I let him out of my quirk's hold and apologized, luckily my quirk doesn't make people unable to hear and he knows what I told him. he looks disappointed yet he still always manages to plaster on an almost genuine looking smile. he nods giving me the ok to leave, and that's what I did. I left the dorm and headed towards the location Aizawa sent me, marking my new home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Falling By mellow

Fanfiction

2.3K 72 14
Everyone has something messing with them; weather it be their past, Their mental illness, or their quirk. Can these teenagers find a hope in their se...
74.3K 2.4K 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž 32-๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ-๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 178 12
After 5 months of being in an relationship, Deku decided to call it quits. Grabbing his sentimental items and sulking in his own sadness all day was...
530K 27.5K 43
"You're just so.. so.." Hard to look away from, didn't sound like something Shinsou wanted to say out loud. "Irresistible?" "Infuriating." But he's n...