Your Majesty (Yandere nobilit...

By Hebianco

Y/N is a simple daughter of a viscount. Her life is chaotic; the leader the second prince's fan club; the onl... More

canto i
canto ii
canto iii
canto iv
canto v
canto vi

Important info

7.5K 212 6
By Hebianco

Based on the isekai novels/manwhas I love so much.

I might make more, branch out to x servant reader, just prince, depending on how people take this.

NOBILITY RANKING

In this story, The L/N family has a viscount role: In the Carolingian period of European history, the vicecomites, or missi comitis, were deputies, vicars, or lieutenants of the counts, whose official powers they exercised by delegation. (Britannica)

They are still allowed to marry above their ranks, though with less power it's not encouraged. In short, they are almost the bottom of the chain, which your yandere can take advantage of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 877 33
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...
1M 29.4K 88
You'll get a variety of short horror stories here. I'm not a writer so I have collected these stories from different sources. I hope you won't mind u...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
5.4K 690 22
TITLE - I'm Flirting with a Man in the Supernatural World Supernatural world မှာ မင်းနဲ့ flirt ကြမယ် ချူဟွိုက် + ကျင်းထျန်းယိ Description 💥 ချူဟွိ...