ZoSan prompts

By Zoros_Bitch

just zosan prompts for people looking for ideas the first 3 prompts are from movies or tv shows. You can choo... More

Rapunzel
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Teen Wolf
Summer Model
Secret Crush
Online Date
The love of a merman and a pirate
Don't say no!!
Sims 4 paradise
A merman and a Spellcaster
The cow and the livestock guardian dog
A childish prank
Hunter, Prey and the Predator

Childhood Love

91 2 3
By Zoros_Bitch

Art credit goes to Yuu Shishio on Twitter.
Link to their acc: https://twitter.com/yuushishio

Sanji, along with Zeff - his adoptive father - have just moved into a new neighborhood. He is very bothered by the fact that he has to start over, even if it's supposedly easy to when you are young. His first day was quite boring until he meets a green-haired boy that reminds him of that one rare algae. Zoro is his name and he is actually quite an amazing friend. But after the other children tell him that they haven't seen him so friendly with anyone before, their relationship might change into the cute couple that children make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 8K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
146K 5.2K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
209K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
763K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...