『 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ 』ʟᴜᴋᴀ ᴄᴏᴜғғᴀɪ...

By LunarSkieYT

maybe it's fate that brought them together...or maybe a wrong number ♡Highest Rankings ♡ #1 in Luka #1 in Mir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 + special
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Update

25

6.9K 322 406
By LunarSkieYT

"Plagg come here! I wanna put this cute outfit on you!" you laughed whilst chasing after Plagg around Adrien's room.

He eventually phased through the walls to appear next to Adrien, hiding inside his shirt so he would be away from your grasp. Adrien however was sitting on his bed, occupied on his phone, scrolling through whatever social media app he was on.

"I can't believe you revealed yourself to her Adrien! Do you have any idea what could happen, your identity is in danger, most importantly my dignity is in danger! HELP!" Plagg screeched as you flopped on the bed, hoping to scare him out of his hiding spot.

"I hate my life.." he sighed.

"Aww don't be like that Plagg, here!" a piece of camembert was now in your hand and Plagg's eyes sparkled as he took it.

"I like her, can we keep her Adrien?" Plagg's mood did a whole 180 as he happily ate the cheese from the palm of your hand, your other hand moved to gently caress the top of his head.

"Hey [Y/N], do you wanna come with me to Kitty Section's debut?" Adrien turned to face you, showing the advertisement poster on his phone.

"OH right! I completely forgot! Who else is going?" you sat down next to him, Plagg was now sitting on your shoulder, fiddling around with strands of your hair.

"Just the whole class...no big deal..." he mumbled.

"Nevermind I'm staying home, have fun anyway!"

"[Y/N]...Luka will be thereeee." he said in a sing-song tone, almost as if he was trying to bribe you.

"Hmmm tempting, but no. I'm sure he's probably already heard about what happened and hates me too..

I can't believe everyone sided with Lila! That stupid, fake, lying, two faced, bit-"

You felt a small hand- or rather paw press against your lips, and your eyes looked down to see Plagg hovering next to your face.

"Watch your language [Y/N]." he stated bluntly.

"I didn't even say anything yet!" you rolled your eyes before taking Plagg into your hand to gently rock him back and forth.

"Like I was saying, he probably doesn't like me anymore..he's been avoiding me." you words were followed by a soft sigh.

"Alright then how about the two of us go out for ice cream!" Adrien exclaimed with his usual radient smile.

"I guess..sounds better than staying at home by myself." you proclaimed, standing up to begin slowly trailing back to your room.

♡♡♡

"Do you know what will happen if someone finds out that you're Chat Noir?" Plagg was floating around Adrien as he tapped away on his phone.

"Relax Plagg, I trust [Y/N] with my life, she wouldn't tell a single soul I promise." he didn't hesitate to defend you as he finished typing his final words.

"I just hope you're right about that.." Plagg whispered, settling down into one of Adrien's pockets.

♡♡♡

"What kind of icecream are you getting [Y/N]?" Adrien questioned as the two of you crossed the streets along with other pedestrians.

The two of you managed to escape his bodyguard by sneaking out of the back gate , it was a clever plan but it would only last for so long.

"Hmmm I don't know, I might actually get something warm since I'm kind of cold." your breath was visible as the cool air nipped at your skin.

"Yeah it's getting close to winter.. which also means the end of the semester.." the blonde trailed off as he averted his eyes.

"Don't say that, we've got plenty of time left I promise." you reassured him, your hand moving to ruffle his hair playfully.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Adrien picked up his phone from his pocket, and his eyes widened in shock.

"Uhh change of plans [Y/N], there's somewhere that we have to go and fast!" he grabbed your hand and hasitly made his way across the street with you behind him, struggling to keep up.

"Hey! Slow down! Why can't you just go there and we can meet up at the icecream shop when you're done." you groaned as his grip on your hand tightened.

"There's no time c'mon hurry up!"

"Okay, Okay I'm coming!"

♡♡♡

"Woah..this building is so tall.." your eyes gazed at the tall building that the two of you had approached.

There was nobody outside except for the two of you, meanwhile Adrien didn't hesitate to run inside.

"Mind telling me why we're here now?" you chased after him; he was already at the elevator impatiently waiting for it to arrive.

"Something's wrong, we need to hurry before it's too late." the blonde insisted.

The elevator opened and the two of you rushed inside, Adrien was practically mashing the close door button.

As the elevator ascended, the whole time Adrien was impatienly taping his foot. You moved you hand to hold his in an attempt to calm his nerves, but it was no use as he pulled you out of the elevator once it opened and you were shocked to have stumbled upon the scene that was unfolding.

"That's not true! You copied Marinette's costumes!"

"And it's the exact same song, you stole Luka's music."

"Oh come on, lets not exaggerate now, we may have been a little bit, inspired thats all haha.."

"INSPIRED? You flat out stole! You didn't design this mask, Marinette did!"

"L-Luka.. you whispered in shock, you had never seen him this upset over something before, or upset at all for the matter.

Adrien's arm moved so that you two both had your backs pushed against the wall, he peaked his head around the corner to listen in on what was happening.

"You'll never have a future in this business, you'll never make another costume! And there'll be no more music for your little friends! Because as far as everyones concerned, you'll be the rip-off artists!"

"[Y/N] don't move from this spot.." Adrien asserted while removing his arm from you.

"Is everything okay? What's going on, can you see Luka?" you desperately asked, while trying to sneak a peak, but it was no use, for Adrien was blocking you completely.

"Everything is going to be okay, just stay here and be quiet."

"But-"

Your words were cut off from screams and the sounds of people rushing out of the room in panic. Adrien took off and ran inside of the room without hesitation. You however stood behind the corner in panic wondering what could possibly be on the other side of the wall.

"Don't do that Luka! That's revenge, not justice."

Luka..?

That was more than enough to make you run from around the corner and your eyes were met with the two figures standing in the room.

"Luka..

is that you..is that really you." You took several steps closer towards him, tears threatening to form in the corner of your eyes.

"It's me [Y/N]..

Luka what happened.."

His hand talked for himself as it moved next to him, "There is no more Luka, there is only Silencer. I will make Bob Roth pay for what he did to Marinette."

"Luka..it's gonna be okay..we can fix this."

"Oh [Y/N].." he began.

Marinette looked as if she wanted to grab Luka to prevent him from getting any closer to you, but she too looked as if she was paralyzed with fear.

"Luka.. it's okay..I'm here, I'm not going anywhere..it's okay.." you tried to reassure him in a calming manner.

"Oh sweet [Y/N],

You'd be much prettier if you spoke less." His hand reached out to cup your cheek, and suddenly his fingers were pressed against your lips.

"Quiet down doll..the only thing I want to hear from you, is silence."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 23.2K 67
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐧 → The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening around one. ⋘ 忘却 ⋙ Various! Miraculous Ladybug x F! Reader 𝘓𝘰𝘷�...
160K 3.8K 37
[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singer, etc. Even a hero. You own an extremel...
221K 7.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Luka was the boy brave enough to ask if Adrien was okay. Adrien was the boy who didn't know the answer to that question. Or the answer t...
35.9K 429 4
‎‎:¨ ·.· ¨: ‎𝐼𝑓 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒; ‎ ‎ ‎...