Danganronpa Ship AU Oneshot

By Nao011

Just a few danganronpa ship AU oneshot |Open Request| More

!Request!

Together Forever [Hinata x Nanami] |If Izuru Kamukura Project Was Canceled AU|

11 0 0
By Nao011

"Hinata-kun!"

"What is it?" Hinata-kun turned towards me in surprise when I called Hinata-kun's name as Hinata-kun wanted to leave the park.

"I.." I have to do this, I have to confess my feelings to Hinata-kun.. this is my chance.. But..... what if Hinata-kun rejects me?

Silence then began to envelop the atmosphere. Then I started talking.

"I'm sorry" I can't... I can't do this, I'm sorry...I just can't do this... I'm too afraid.

"It's nothing.." I said in a small voice slightly lowered my head. Then Hinata-kun started to put on a sad face and pity face.... then Hinata-kun started talking.

"Nanami.." Hinata-kun said in a soft angelic voice with a small smile. Hinata-kun's voice makes me comfort and warm.

"Are you making some memories?"

"Uhm.. Sort of?"

"Make lots of them" When Hinata-kun said that I was immediately confused. Not long after the silence Hinata-kun continued his sentence.

"You're not just SHSL Gamer, you have many other good points too." I can't help but blush. Then i smiled. I love him. I love Hinata-kun. I can't deny this feeling.. just with that sentence my heart feels warm and happy and i feel butterflies in my stomach.. I.. I want to be with Hinata-kun forever.

"Bye, see you later." Hinata-kun said with a small smile.

"Mmh, see you tomorrow" I said smiling while holding the new game equipment. Then Hinata-kun walked away, walked away and away till it's out of my sight. Will.. Hinata-kun come back? I'm scared. So scared.. I was so scared that Hinata-kun would leave me. I don't know what to do.... Is.. Is my decision to let him go now is the right decision or not..? I don't know but.. I hope I made the right decision.

"Nanami-san!" Shouted a white haired man running toward me hastily.

"Ah, Komaeda-kun. What's wrong?" I asked in surprise, Komaeda-kun caught his breath as Komaeda-kun calmed himself from running hastily.

"U-Uhm.. Nanami-san, I have important information from Chisa-sensei.." Komaeda-kun's face turned slightly pale and turned away from me.

"Information from Chisa-sensei?" Komaeda-kun's face suddenly turned very pale and seemed hesitant to tell me.

"Komaeda-kun, are you okay? Your face is very pale.."

"A-Ah it's okay Nanami-san.. E-Etto... Where should I start huh... Uhm, Nanami-san. Have you heard of the Izuru Kamukura Project?" Whispered Komaeda-kun after calming himself down.

"Izuru Kamukura Project? Mhm.... Looks like I've never heard of it."

"So, Nanami-san........" Then Komaeda-kun started explaining about the Izuru Kamukura Project from what the Izuru Kamukura Project was, the history until it was finished.

"Ah, so in short Izuru Kamukura Project was an experiment to create artificial hope in normal students and create the Ultimate Hope. A student with every talent researched by Hope's Peak Academy."

"Yes it seems so.. and Chisa-sensei said that the object of the experiment was the students from the Reserve Course Department" Izuru Kamukura Project huh.. Wait a minute.. The Reserve Course Stundent is the object of this experiment.... Reserve Course Student........... a-ah no way... could it be..? H-Hinata-kun!? Wait, come think of it... Hinata-kun has been acting weird lately and he also often humbles himself.... could it be that Hinata-kun is an experimental object from the Izuru Kamukura Project!?

I have to save Hinata-kun, but... where is Hinata-kun?

"Komaeda-kun do you know where the experiment location is!?" Instantly I panicked and broke out in cold sweat.

"Uhm, I don't know.. but I heard Chisa-sensei said the object of the experiment was called to the office.. E-Eh!? Nanami-san where are you going..?"

"I'm going somewhere, please hold onto this and take care of the class so replace me Komaeda-kun, Ja nee!" I gave away my new game equipment and immediately ran leaving Komaeda-kun who was confused.

Please don't leave me.. Please...... I... I'll definitely bring you back, Hinata-kun..!

|~\~\~\~|

Emptiness. Emptiness. Emptiness.
Everything is just Emptiness. What can I do? I'm just a normal student without talent. I'm useless, I can't do anything. I have no hope. All I have is the Emptiness. But, today it will all be over. I will change myself and the world.

"The subjects that will participate in the project are already defined." As I walked down the hallway I heard someone's voice talking.

"I don't like it.... artificial talent and artificial hope huh?" As I walked down the hallway the more I could hear the voice more clearly and my vision became a bit clear due to the bright light at the end of the hallway.

"I think it can't be stopped anymore.." Finally I can see clearly, I see 3 men sit in their chairs and the white haired old man sighing.

"Finally you have made up your mind, huh?" Said the man sitting in the middle wearing a coat, folding his arms on the table. He is Jin Kirigiri. The Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy.

Anxiety, fear and a sense of loss began to envelop me.

"Yes.." I said reassuringly him with a slightly uneasy tone.

I'm scared. I'm scared of losing... losing my memories and my feelings for Nanami... I'm afraid I won't be able to see her again. But... I'm more afraid of being useless and talentless... that's why I have to endure this consequence......
For myself.

"I.. I will be everyone's hope-"

"STOPP!!"

I heard a shout. A very loud shout continued to echo in my ears.
That voice.. could it be?

"N-Nanami..!?" I shouted her name in surprised. what.. what is she doing here!?

"Y-You..!?" The old man stood up from his chair in surprise and confusion.

"Ah.. isn't she one of the students from the 77th class?" A small smile started to emerge from the face of the blonde haired man wearing a hat.

"Guards, take her out!"

"P-Please wait..!" Shouted Nanami begging. Suddenly silence began to envelop.

"What are you doing here, Chiaki Nanami-san?" The Headmaster glared at her.

"Mr. Kirigiri, please.. please cancel this project." Nanami begging with a sad and anxious look. What.. how.. How did Nanami know about this project?

"Oh, so you know about this project?"

"Yes, I beg of you.. please stop this project now!" Nanami is crying. This is the first time in my life to see Nanami cry, the girl I love is crying in front of me.

"H-How sassy you are..!"

"Cut it out, Tengan-san."

"B-But.. Headmaster.."

"Just be quiet, please." After the headmaster told the old man to be quiet, there was a brief silence and then he continued.

"Guards, please get out. there is no need to use violence." Then the guards left the office one by one. After all the guards had left, the headmaster spoke again.

"What is your reason for saying that this project should be canceled?" Nanami wiped her tears and looked back at the headmaster.

"I felt like this project was very dangerous because I thought it was a very impossible thing to do and my feeling says that something bad was going to happen." Nanami looked at him with a stern gaze then started spoke again.

"Honestly I really don't like the concept of this project. make artificial hopes? Are you serious? This is a very shameful thing, do you want to ruined the reputation of Hope's Peak Academy and use student who doesn't have talent to become the object of the experiment by risking their lives even though there is a possibility that this project will fail? are you crazy?" Nanami looked at him with a serious and sharp gaze. Nanami...

"Yes you are right, this project possibility will fail, but-"

"I agree with that gamer gurl- I mean that girl." Interrupted the blonde haired man.

"I also don't like the concept of this project and it's a very dangerous project. Are you sure you want to risk the lives of your student and ruined Hope's Peak Academy reputation, Mr. Headmaster?" Said the blonde haired man in a serious tone

"I-"

"Ugh, fine.. I'll consider it with the committee." The principal sighed while scratching his head.

"What the hell are you doing!? This project is cannot longer be stopped..!" Denied the old man pounding the table.

"Woah woah, calm down Tengan-san." The blonde haired man surprised.

"How can i calm dow-"

"Tengan-san. Please calm down. I also a bit disagree but we should at least re-discuss it with the committee." The headmaster grumbled with an irritated look.

"B-But..!"

"Please. Tengan-san." The headmaster raised his voice while holding his head like he was having a headache.

"Now, Hajime Hinata and Chiaki Nanami.. you two are allowed to out of this office. I'll let you two know after we meet with the committee." Then we both left the building in silence and awkwardly

|~\~\~\~|

"Nanami, how did you find out about this experiment?" Hinata-kun started talking after we left the office.

"When you left the park, Komaeda-kun came to me and told me about the Izuru Kamukura Project from Chisa-sensei." I replied disappointedly.

"Why.. why did you approve the project?" I lowered my head in disappointment and hold back my tears.

"Why did you risk your life just for that project..!?" I screamed while crying.

"Your life is more important than that project, don't you ge-"

"Can you shut up!? I..I have no other choice!" Interrupted Hinata-kun with a face full of anger and sadness.

"I don't have any talent, I am useless, I have no friends, I have nothing, I'm just a talentless, useless hum-"

"STOP IT!!" I shouted so loudly that Hinata-kun fell silent.

"Please.. just stop.. don't say that again, please.. please just don't underestimate yourself, it hurts me a lot.. it hurts when the person I love underestimate and insults himself.." I dropped my knees on the ground crying.

"I'm begging you.. I'm really begging you.. Please.. don't ever insult yourself.." My tears keep flowing and can't stop. Instantly I felt warm hands hugging me.

"I'm sorry.. please don't cry, Nanami." Hinata-kun then stroked my head. I kept crying and cried loudly in his arms.

"Thank you Nanami, you've taught me something very important." Hinata-kun still stroked my head while hugging me.

"I..I love you too, Nanami." Confessed hinata-kun a bit blushing. When I heard Hinata-kun's confession suddenly I felt a butterfly in my stomach and my heart was beating very fast, I could also feel Hinata-kun's heartbeat.. Hinata-kun's heartbeat was beating really fast. I'm still crying loud even this time is louder.

"Yosh, yosh.. I promise this time I won't leave you again that's why please don't cry."

"Mmh.. but this time, it was a cry of happiness." I was crying with a smile, not long after that we kissed. When our lips touched for the first time.. Hinata-kun's lips were so soft then his tongue wanted to enter my mouth then we passionate kisses. After we were out of breath we finally broke the kiss, we gasped for breath. After we could catch our breath, Hinata-kun started talking again.

"Nee, Nanami.. Will you be my girlfriend..?" I was very surprised, I felt really happy maybe this is a happy moment in my life then I smiled and answered.

"Of course..!"

/A few months later/

"Good nom nom nomming~!" Ibuki greeted us with enthusiasm and energy as usual.

"Ah good morning Hinata-kun, Nanami-san." Komaeda-kun greeted us with a smile.

"Oho~ are you two going on a date~?" Ibuki teased with a smug face.

"M-Mioda..!" Snapped Hinata-kun blushing.

"Good morning everyone, let's go Hinata-kun." I held his hand then started running to the park.

"H-Hey Nanami! wait a minute..!" Hinata-kun shouted in surprise, then we finally stopped running after a few minutes.

"Hah.. hah.. why are you so fast.." Hinata-kun sighed catching his breath after running.

"This place..?"

"Mmh, this place is where we first met.."

"..and this place is also the place where I almost lost you." I continued my sentence and I saw Hinata-kun's face with a sad look.

"But it doesn't matter anymore because now we're together again, right?" I smiled happily then suddenly Hinata-kun hugged me.

"Hinata-kun..?"

"That's right, now we will be together forever. I love you Nanami."

"I love you too, Hinata-kun.. from now on we will always be together forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...