Unfettered (Loki x Reader)

By TheseHallowedRoses

'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and... More

Author's Introduction to the Reader
Glossary
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Asset Alpha
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 3 - How It All Began
Chapter 4 - Odinson
Chapter 5 - Laufeyson
Chapter 6 - More Flies with Honey
Chapter 7 - Playing With Fire
Chapter 8 - Pretending
Chapter 9 - Dinner
Chapter 10 - An Evening Visit
Chapter 11 - Fallout
Chapter 12 - Lied To
Chapter 13 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 14 - Now You See Me
Chapter 15 - The Truth Will Out
Chapter 16 - Withdrawal
*Chapter 17 - Twin Flames*
Chapter 18 - An Explanation
Chapter 19 - About A Girl
Chapter 20 - Locked Doors
Chapter 21 - Secrets
Chapter 22 - True Colors
Chapter 23 - Ask And You Shall Receive
Chapter 24 - Light Activity
Chapter 25 - A Path To Freedom
Chapter 26 - The Game
*Chapter 27 - Unsatisfied*
Chapter 29 - Mingling and Missions
Chapter 30 - Don't Lie To Me
Chapter 31 - Et Tu?
Chapter 32 - The Eir of Sin
Chapter 33 - The Gatekeeper
Chapter 34 - A Realm Far, Far Away
Chapter 35 - Homecoming
Chapter 36 - Someone Else's Problem
Chapter 37 - All The World's A Stage
Chapter 38 - Misdirection
Chapter 39 - Violent Delights
Chapter 40 - Forest of Arden
*Chapter 41 - Valhalla*
Chapter 42 - Small Spaces and Red Faces
Chapter 43 - Facing the Family
Chapter 44 - Adjusting
Chapter 45 - Ribbons and Trust Issues
Chapter 46 - Rusticis
Chapter 47 - See You Soon
Chapter 48 - Recalled
Chapter 49 - The Prodigal
Chapter 50 - A Godly Sacrifice
Chapter 51 - Summons
*Chapter 52 - To See*
*Chapter 53 - An Audience*
Author's Outro Note to the Reader

*Chapter 28 - Bra Straps*

43.4K 1.2K 1.2K
By TheseHallowedRoses

"Morning, squirt," mumbles Tony as he carries a mug of coffee into his office, slamming the door behind him.

"Uh...yeah. Morning to you too," you shoot back as you hobble across the lab, casting a confused glance through the big windows of Tony's office. He makes his way across the small room before collapsing in his chair, and putting his head down on the edge of the desk.

You've always wondered what the point of having giant floor-to-ceiling windows as walls is in a private office. You can see right through them. 

"What's with him?" you ask Bruce.

Bruce looks back over his shoulder at you, shrugging. But he does a double take when his eyes find yours. "I should be asking what's with you," Bruce responds, looking at you strangely.

"What? What do you mean?" you ask, taken aback by his question.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, Banner. I'm fine? Why?"

"Oh, okay, well...I don't know, you seem...flustered?"

You catch your reflection in a large, metal piece sitting on the workbench. And Bruce is right. Fresh from your encounter with Loki, your eyes are still waterlogged and your hair is a mess. 

"Oh...yeah I, uh. I overslept and so I just rolled out of bed and came straight here. Sorry about that," you answer nervously, raking your fingers through your hair.

"Okay, well, no problem. You're here, that's what matters," Bruce says, offering you a genuine smile. "So - how's the ankle? Ready to get rid of those crutches?"

"Yes please," you groan, holding them out to Banner.

"Can you put weight on it yet?" he asks, taking them from you.

You hesitantly put your injured ankle down, and slowly put weight on it. It's tight, and uncomfortable, but to your relief, you can walk.

"Okay, that's great!" says Bruce. "But don't take it too fast. You're already healing much faster than I anticipated. Here," he holds out a small ankle brace and a compression sock. "Wear these for a few days and then hopefully you should be back to normal."

You slide on the sock and brace and take a few tentative steps. To your relief, there's almost no discomfort at all. 

"Thanks Banner! This is much better."

You're relieved to get rid of the crutches, your arms were getting sore after having used them for about a week.

"Well, shall we get started?" he asks.

You glance over to the workbench, and see that spread out across it are a myriad of books, tools, medicines and other strange organic plants - along with what looks like dirt.

"Why do I have a bad feeling that I'll be eating some of these things?" you sigh.

Bruce laughs as you pull up a chair, and he begins to lecture.

---

"So what's your homework?" Bruce asks as you roll your tongue around your mouth with a grimace, desperately trying to get the remnants of the bitter dandelion root out of your mouth.

"Memorize the 27 naturally growing water weeds that can stop bleeding and act as natural antibiotics," you recite, bored.

"Good. Great first day! You might just be a natural!"

The tips of your ears warm with his praise. You had never been a top student - not because you weren't smart, but because you were usually too distracted with other things while at school. Things like, figuring out where your next meal was coming from.

"Thanks Banner," you reply bashfully. Bruce notices the way you avert your gaze, and offers you a timid smile.

"Hey, I mean it," he says. "You're a quick learner. In the lab, and on the training floor from what I hear."

You fumble with his praise, mouth opening but no words coming out. Bruce just shrugs graciously, and returns his focus to cleaning up the remaining traces of dirt on his lab table. "Go on," he says. "You're probably hungry for something other than wax leaves."

"Oh thank God," you laugh as almost on cue your stomach growls. "See you later, Banner."

You start to head toward the elevator but your momentum falters. You cast a glance over your shoulder to spot the meek, dark-haired scientist already re-absorbed by his work. A sense of gratitude comes over you. This is twice now Bruce has had to deal with your post-Loki antics. And this is twice now that he hasn't pushed. Hasn't pried. Hasn't said a word. 

Tony might give his intellect a hard time. But the man isn't stupid. 

"Hey, Banner," you chirp. He glances up, and you offer him a grateful smile. "Thanks for this. For teaching me. I...I really appreciate it."

An expression of bashful pride dusts his cheeks the faintest hue of pink as he fumbles with the pencil between his fingers - almost dropping it.

"Yeah, sure. Hey, why not?" he grins. 

With a laugh you nod goodbye and head for the elevator once more, when Tony's voice catches you from somewhere in the far back of the lab.

"Hey, Squirt, before you go come over here."

You walk over to Tony, who stands in front of a large wall with tall glass cases. Inside each case is one of his Iron Man suits. From Mark I to the remains of Mark VII. Tony had been working on Mark VIII after the attack on the city, but seemed to be having issues with the propulsion, so it had been taking longer than anticipated. Perhaps that's why he's so tired today?

"What's up, Tony? Are you okay? You seem tired."

"Oh I'm swell - I got to spend my evening preparing a room for our honored guest," Tony sneers. "Who, by the way, is free to leave his cell. I was going to go let him out myself, but I had an idea I want to try out on Mark VIII here. Can you go? Just tell JARVIS to activate Protocol Mendax."

"Mendax?" you laugh. But Tony has stopped paying attention to you and is completely absorbed in tinkering with one of the inner mechanics of the Mark VIII's arm pieces.

Turning to go, Tony catches you one final time. "Oh, one more thing. There was only one spare room in the main corridors. When you let the rat out of his cage, take him down to the empty room next to Steve."

"Room next to Steve, understood."

Tony nods and waves you away as he returns his attention to Mark VIII. Amused, you watch him work for just a moment longer before retreating to the elevator, whose doors open just as you reach out to press the call button.

"Hey, Y/n!" Natasha grins as you nearly run right into her.

"Nat?" you question, surprised to see her coming down to the lab so late in the afternoon. "What are you doing down here?"

Natasha's gaze flits only briefly somewhere over your shoulder across the lab. You think you spot a tiny twinge of pink in her cheeks, but her composure remains unchanged as she tosses you a casual shrug

"Oh, I was coming to ask Tony a question, but you know what, it can wait! Where have you been lately? I was hoping to have a girl's night last night, but couldn't find you anywhere."

You are the one who wishes to keep our dalliance a secret, pet.

Loki's words echo through your head. As much as you hate to admit it, he's right. You're just not ready to, well, have to talk about it. And if anyone - especially Tony - had known, chances are nobody would have agreed to let him off of the Secure Floor. 

You know it's just a matter of time before the rest of the team figures it out. But for now, it's still a secret. One that you'd like to hold onto just a little longer.

"Oh - well, actually I was up on the balcony for most of the evening. Getting some fresh air," you say, impressed by your own quick thinking.

Natasha eyes you suspiciously as you step in the elevator, but lets it go.

"So, what are you up to now?" she asks. "Interested in some target practice? I haven't picked up a big caliber in a while."

"Uh...actually, Tony just gave me the all-clear to let Loki out, so I was going to go escort him to his new quarters," you say, hitting the button to Loki's floor.

"Ugh, I can't believe he's going to just...be around," Nat says, mimicking a gag. "That was not the plan. Whatever happened to indefinite incarceration?"

You let out a laugh as the elevator ascends. "It's just a trial phase, Nat. Tony made it very clear that he's on thin ice."

"There shouldn't be any ice at all," Natasha grumbles.

You laugh and roll your eyes, eager to change the subject away from her clear preference to see him locked up forever. "Well, I'm sure he could use a few extra hands to carry his stuff down. Want to come with?" you ask Natasha.

She rolls her eyes, but smiles. "Sure, I suppose I can help the pest out."

As the elevator opens, you call out to JARVIS, requesting access, but not yet using the codeword Tony gave you. As you push open the door, you call out to Loki, hoping to avoid another incident like what happened with Bruce.

"Loki," you call out firmly. "Natasha and I are here to see you to your new quarters."

Natasha casts you a curious glance upon hearing the emphasis on her own name, but before she can ask Loki's voice floats through the apartment. 

"You don't say," you hear Loki call out from his bedroom. His icy, sadistic tone laced through every word. "Well, I am honored to be afforded such a luxurious change of scenery."

Loki strides out, fully dressed in his Asgardian garb. He looks around the apartment, putting on an overly dramatic show of nostalgia.

"It was an impressive cage, I'll admit. Not built, I think, for me though," he says sadistically.

Good, he's in character.

Loki slowly walks up to you and Natasha. For a moment, he stops directly in front of you - green eyes locked on yours. Your heart lurches as he tilts his chin, fixing you with a strange look you can't quite place. But then he turns his whole attention to Nat. 

"You again," he grins darkly.

Natasha says nothing as Loki circles her, and you feel your chest constrict in jealous rage as he eyes her up and down, much the same way he had you on your first encounter.

"You're a pleasant creature to behold," he smirks.

"Shut it, Loki. Get your things and lets go," you say.

Loki ignores you, and continues to give all of his attention to Natasha. If you hadn't spent so much time with Nat and known her mannerisms, you would never have guessed she was uncomfortable, as she remains perfectly calm and collected beneath Loki's primal stare.

"Loki," you warn, trying your best to control your anger.

"I'd listen to her," Nat says to Loki. "You don't want to get on her bad side. Trust me."

Loki lets out a laugh, and backs off.

"Oh trust me, my dear, I wouldn't mind being on her bad side," Loki grins, looking at you.

Fighting to keep your rage and embarrassment in check in front of Natasha, you ignore his quip. "Last chance, Loki. Go get your things," you bark. "Now. I don't have all day."

The faintest amused quirk of Loki's brow indicates his intrigue at the use of such an authoritarian tone. But he doesn't react further. Instead, he gives you and Natasha a small, yet mocking bow before retreating toward his bedroom. But on the ground ahead of him, peeking out just slightly from around the corner of the hall back to the bedroom, you see the strap of your bra, laying on the floor.

"Uh, Nat!" you say, taking her hand and giving her a small tug the opposite way toward the kitchen.

"What?" she tears her gaze from Loki's retreating figure to look at you.

"Just, uh...you know, I'll go grab the books from the living room and Loki's quarters if you grab the trash from the kitchen. No reason to leave Pepper a mess," you say, giving her another gentle, guiding push toward the counter.

"Sure, okay," Natasha says, slightly confused. But she doesn't protest and starts pulling open cabinets. As she's distracted, you quickly move to the hall, intending to snag your bralette and shove it quickly into the safety of your pocket.

As you reach out your hand to grab the pale blue strap that's not so subtly laying on the ground, a cold hand grabs your wrist and yanks you deep into the hallway, pushing you up against the wall.

"Loki what are you-mmph!" you whisper, but are unable to finish before Loki's lips come crashing down on your own.

"Careful, pet. Your jealousy was showing," Loki whispers onto your lips.

"I wasn't jealous," you try to argue, giving him a gentle shove. But he doesn't move. He's plastered against your front, keeping you firmly up against the wall as he takes you in another lascivious kiss.

"My my," he hums, breaking the kiss. "It seems your lips have spoiled in the moments we've been apart. Bitter with a lack of my own taste?" he grins. 

"Don't flatter yourself," you snark. "It's dandelion root."

"A weed?" Loki whispers, aghast. "Now that just won't do, darling. Let me...fix that."

Without warning Loki surges forth, slipping his tongue between your lips as he licks out the inside of your mouth, the taste of fresh mint quickly replacing the dirt. You feel your knees growing weak as his hand slips inside your pants, and his fingers find their way beneath your panties. You throw your head back in silence as those deft and nimble fingers pick up where they last left off, sending jolts of heat up your spine.

"Loki, stop! We can't! Natasha is right there," you hiss.

"Then you should really be more quiet, darling."

For a minute, you feel yourself coming completely undone at his touch. His lips on your neck, using one hand to keep you pinned against the wall, just out of sight from the kitchen, the other hand between your thighs. Small whimpers slip from between your lips. The mischievous look in Loki's eyes intensifies as presses his lips feather-light against yours - not quite kissing. Just touching.

"Yes, pet," he hums. "Does it excite you? Being so near discovery?"

You whine and choke back another whimper, but Loki's fingers play with your clit, alternating between stroking, and fucking back inside you.

"Your sweet widow is just there," he smirks, his lips ghosting over yours with words so quiet you can barely hear them. "Perhaps we should invite her to watch. Perhaps she would want to watch," he croons as your eyes start to roll. "I know that I like what I see."

"Loki," you whisper, unable to take his teasing any longer. You reach your hands into his hair, pulling him into a deep and wild kiss. Loki smiles against it as he speeds up his ministrations, each stroke against your clit bringing you closer and closer to the edge.

"I think you've learned your lesson," Loki whispers into your ear. "Have you?"

"Y-yes," you exhale, grinding down onto his fingers. 

"Y/n?" you hear Natasha call from the kitchen.

You inhale sharply as your wide-panicked eyes find Loki's amused green gaze. He cocks a brow and a snarky smirk, but doesn't let up his ministrations as a finger slips inside you.

"Answer her, pet," he urges. "Lest she become suspicious, and wander over to find my fingers buried in your heat, and my tongue laying claim to that pretty neck."

"Yeah?" you manage to call back, using every ounce of strength to keep your voice steady.

"I'm going to go ahead and throw away this stuff in the fridge too. Did you get all the books?"

"Yeah, I'm grabbing them now. Be right out," you call back. 

The fridge door opens as Nat rustles around and pulls things out to throw away. Loki, meanwhile, has managed to slide another two fingers inside you, curving them just perfectly as he fucks you on his hand while nibbling your ear. 

"Don't stop - please don't stop," you whimper quietly.

Loki's large hand moves from your waist to your mouth, covering your quiet noises. "You wish for release?" he purrs.

Breathless, sweat beading on your forehead, you can do little more than nod.

"Then come for me," Loki growls in your ear as he sinks his fingers fully inside you, grinding the heel of his palm against your clit. "Now."

Your mind goes blank. You collapse as your orgasm takes over and your knees give way. Your head swims in ecstasy as your full weight falls into Loki's arms.  He steadies you, leaving his fingers inside you as you clench and spasm around him. For a moment, he fucks those fingers in and out in slow, languid strokes - guiding you through your orgasm. When your twitches subside, he pulls out his fingers - slow and intentional. 

"Good girl," he whispers, once more licking the juices from his fingers.

Staring up at him, panting, you grab him by the hair and pull him in for a kiss. A look of surprise crosses Loki's face, but only for a moment as he kisses you back - the taste of your own arousal mixing with Loki's sweet mint.

Pulling away, you straighten out your clothing, giving Loki a gentle shove as he tries to suck on your neck once more.

"You're the worst," you say as he kisses you one last time. "Come on, let's go downstairs."

Letting out a small sigh, Loki releases you from your trapped position up against the wall.

Bending down and grabbing your bra, you move to shove it in your pocket when Loki's hand catches your wrist. He shakes his head and cocks an expectant brow at you, gently taking the light blue lace from your hand, folding it, and placing it in his own pocket. Looking at him shocked, he simply gives you a lustful smile before turning his back and disappearing into his quarters.

You let out a breath, and roll your eyes, returning to Nat.

"Ready?" you say.

"Uh, yeah. I am. But where are the books?"

You mentally slap yourself for being so stupid.

"Oh, uh, Loki refused help from a mortal. He said he could carry them all himself, right Loki?" you say to him as he rounds the corner, a nonchalant and almost bored look on his face.

Casting you a glance, he rolls his eyes before retreating one final time to his room, and emerging only a second later with the entire stack of tomes you had brought him in the weeks prior.

"Good," you say. "Let's head down. JARVIS, activate Protocol Mendax".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 466 27
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
68.7K 2.6K 33
After a long day at work you make a wish and it's granted, causing you to be thrown into the MCU. You fumble your way through interactions with your...
2.1K 62 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
185K 5.3K 40
After Y/N packed up her life in London, she ventured to New York after being offered an internship as an assistant to the one and only Tony Stark. L...