Danganronpa 1 (Six Chambers)

By Absolan

15 high school students with talents from across Japan have been selected to attend Hope's Peak Academy. Unfo... More

Prologue (The Beginning)
Chapter 1 (Monokuma)
Chapter 3 (The First Motive)
Chapter 4 (What Becomes of Us)
Chapter 5 (To Defend your Friend)
Chapter 6 (The Game Begins)
Chapter 7 (Investigation)
Chapter 8 (Class Trial)
Chapter 8.5 (Tragic Flashback)
Chapter 9 (Secrets Among Us)
Chapter 10 (Devils Within)
Chapter 11 (Our Newest Member)
Chapter 12 (Mass Hammer Attack)
Chapter 13 (Lone Bear)
Chapter 14 (Mystery Murder)
Chapter 15 (Lucky Reunion)
Chapter 16 (Who's the Mastermind)
Epilogue (Secrets of Hope's Peak)
Completion Status

Chapter 2 (A Way Out?)

619 14 6
By Absolan

7:00 p.m.

Kiyotaka: "Ok! What have we found so far about our situation?"

Hifumi: "I believe we are missing someone..."

Byakuya: "It seems the purple girl isn't h-"

Kyoko: "I am now."

Kyoko suddenly walked in casually as if nothing happened.

Kiyotaka: "Kirigiri! How could you be late on our first meeting! This is a very stressful situation please take it seriously and report here at due time!"

Junko: "You do realize you're kinda being a jackass right now..."

Kiyotaka: "I'm sorry, a good leader needs to show fierceness at a time like this. If someone goes missing during our situation then there's the chance that they're... y'know..."

Kyoko: "He's not wrong, but I won't die so easily."

Kyoko took her seat at the table and Kiyotaka stood up from his chair.

Kiyotaka: "Alright NOW the meeting can begin! What have we found so far?"

Chihiro: "So far, the dorms we have... are actually soundproof from the inside."

Mondo: "Yeah, me and Fujisaki tested it out when I screamed as loud as I could inside the room."

Celeste: "Why did you choose screaming?"

Mondo: "Lots and lots of pent up aggression..."

Chihiro: "It shocked me to hear that. You could scream and no one could even hear you..."

Chihiro looked down acting a little scared.

Kiyotaka: "Anyone else find anything?"

Leon: "Me and Enoshima tried to get some of the plates out of the walls but, no such luck."

Junko: "Yeah, those things aren't moving one bit."

Mondo: "After testing the dorm room we met up with Ogami and Hina at the giant metal door. We tried busting that thing down and Hina threw a chair at it."

Sakura: "Even after the 20 minutes we spent trying to open it, it remained unscathed."

Aoi: "Even after the chair. By the way we know have a broken chair..."

Mondo: "The damn thing was like it was made of metal. That's a bad way to phrase it I know..."

Junko: "Though I'd like to ask why Fukawa and Celeste didn't even bother to look around!"

Toko: "H-Hey it's n-not like s-someone t-tagged m-me along!"

Junko: "If you wanted to go with someone you could've just said something!"

Toko: "W-Well it's f-fine now... I d-didn't want t-to go w-with a d-dirty slut like you."

Junko: "What did you just call me."

Toko: "Oh p-please, w-with y-your body y-you already m-make me sick w-with your sl-"

Makoto: "Both of you please! There's no reason to be fighting now."

Byakuya: "Oh sure, try stopping the fight. Because that went SO well last time."

Junko intensely at Byakuya with a menacing glare.

Junko: "Let's not forget you were the asshole who started that fight."

Toko: "Y-You i-insignificant whore! D-Don't y-you dare t-talk about m-master that w-way!"

Kyoko: "Enough."

Yasuhiro: "Yeah come on guys. We need to find a way to get out of here!"

Hifumi: "I did find loads of food in the fridge, though it looks like you could feed an entire army with all that!"

Sayaka: "I think Monokuma said that the food gets restored every day."

Junko: "You saw him?"

Sayaka: "Yeah, he came into Naegi's room while I was there watching over him. He moved in and out quite fast."

Hifumi: "Come to think of it, the two of you were in there for a very long time, did the two of you perhaps get intima-"

Makoto and Sayaka's faces flushed red as they both turned to Hifumi.

Makoto & Sayaka: "YAMADA!"

Leon: "Stupid! Why the hell would you even think that!? They just met!"

Junko: "Guys calm down! Just remember where we are right now."

Celeste: "Yes, but if you remember we do not have a way out."

Makoto: "That's what we have to find out!"

Byakuya: "Isn't it obvious, if you want out you have to k-"

Makoto, Sayaka, Leon, Aoi, Chihiro, Yasuhiro, Junko, Mondo, and Sakura: "NO!"

Celeste: "Well if we're not doing that, then we might as well adapt to our environment."

Junko: "You mean we're just supposed to get used to living here!?"

Celeste: "Well if there are no methods for escape other than murder, then that is our only solution. Though if we really want to avoid that method, then we should make a rule where roaming out during nighttime is forbidden."

Makoto: "Nighttime was 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. right?"

Kiyotaka: "That sounds reasonable. If anyone is against this rule speak now!"

No one raised their hand.

Kiyotaka: "Ok, so the rule is officially enforced, no one is to roam the school during nighttime. It's almost nighttime right now so we can at least spend some time with investigation."

Celeste: "I'll go ahead and take a shower, I might as well before nighttime occurs."

With that said, Celeste had left the room and everyone else started to leave as well.

Makoto: "Hey Maizono, do you mind hanging out with me?"

Sayaka: "Sure! I'd love too!"

The two of them wondered off into the kitchen to get a couple of drinks. Leon and Junko watched the two of them head out and sighed.

Leon: "Talk about being lucky..."

Junko: "Yeah, she is."

Leon: "She? Naegi's a girl?"

Junko: "I was talking about Maizono!"

Leon: "I was t- wait do you have a crush on him or something?"

Junko: "No! I-I mean he's really nice, a good person... and..."

Leon: "..."

Junko: "Eeh I don'tknowshutup!"

Junko left quite fast and in a bit of a panic.

Kitchen

Makoto flew the fridge open and saw for himself, there was a lot of food and drinks inside.

Makoto: "You want something to drink?"

Sayaka: "Sure, what do they have?"

Makoto started to explore and slowly stuck half his body inside the fridge.

Makoto: "Let's see... Panta, Switch, Sprite, Cola, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Milk, Apple Juice, Fruit Punch, Gatorade, Root Beer- never mind that's actual beer."

Sayaka: "Is anyone here even old enough to drink that?"

Makoto: "Does it matter?"

Sayaka stared at him in shock.

Sayaka: "Y-Yes it d-"

Makoto: "Just kidding!"

Sayaka: "O-Oh it was a joke."

Makoto: "Yeah... sorry I thought that would turn out better..."

Sayaka: "Don't worry, it was pretty funny."

Makoto chuckled a little and grabbed out a bottle of Root Beer.

Makoto: "Thankfully there is actual Root Beer here."

Sayaka: "I'll take a Root Beer."

Makoto grabbed two glasses from a cupboard and poured 3/4 of Root Beer into both glasses. Makoto stored the bottle away and the two clinked their glasses and made their way back to the closest table in the dining room. Makoto seemed to look really nervous and was consistently staring off into space.

Sayaka: "Naegi, are you ok?"

Makoto: "Huh? Oh sorry I..."

Sayaka: "Is there something on your mind?"

Makoto: "Yeah it's just... I'm worried about my family..."

Sayaka: "What do you mean?"

Makoto: "Well this is the longest I've ever been away from them, they must be worried sick."

Sayaka: "Yeah... I've met them already so... but they'll be fine and once we get out of here, they'll be glad to see you again."

Makoto: "Th-Thanks Maizono."

Sayaka: "Don't mention it."

Makoto: "Come to think of it, I never met your family. What are they like?"

Sayaka: "...Well... my mother died when I was young... so... it was hard..."

Makoto: "Oh... I-I'm sorry I... I didn't know..."

Sayaka: "It's fine. I still had my father, but he wasn't around much... he had to work extra time so it was very rare for him to be home. And because I was an only child... I was usually all alone."

Makoto: "That must've been terrible..."

Sayaka: "Yeah... believe it or not I actually managed to become an idol through all that. But now it might be a problem..."

Makoto: "Hm?"

Sayaka: "The idol industry is quite brutal, just one slip up and you could sink right to the bottom. It's why I can't afford to be stuck here... I need to get out of here but... I can't just..."

Makoto put his hand on her shoulder.

Makoto: "Don't worry, we're going to get out of here."

Sayaka grabbed hold of his hand.

Sayaka: "Thank you, Naegi."

Makoto: "Anytime."

Makoto let go and took another sip of his drink.

Sayaka: "Hey Naegi, do you have a girlfriend?"

Makoto suddenly got flustered and nearly spit out his drink.

Makoto: "Wha- huh!?"

Sayaka: "Are you ok? I didn't expect you to react that much?"

Makoto: "W-Well it's j-just... I-I wasn't expecting a question like that, but no. I don't have a girlfriend."

Sayaka: "Well, is there someone you have a crush on?"

Makoto was panicking like never before.

Makoto: "U-Umm... w-well... y-yes th-there is s-someone I like..."

Sayaka: "She'd be lucky to have you!"

Makoto: "Not really. I'm a pretty basic guy."

Sayaka: "But you are cute!"

Makoto's face went pink as his head was wrapped around the word 'cute'.

Sayaka: "So, aren't you gonna ask me the same?"

Makoto: "Well, I mean you're really popular and pretty so... I wouldn't be surprised if you did."

Sayaka: "Nope! I don't have a boyfriend!"

Makoto: "R-Really!?"

Sayaka: "Yep, I'm single!"

Makoto: "W-Well d-do you have a crush on someone?"

Sayaka this time got a little flustered herself.

Sayaka: "Well... let's just say... there's someone I'm interested in."

Makoto: "They'd be lucky."

Sayaka giggled a little has his response.

Sayaka: "Thanks!"

Makoto: "Yeah. Anyways it's getting late, we should probably crash."

Sayaka: "Yeah. But we had fun."

Makoto: "Definitely!"

The two of them set their glasses away and walked to their dorm rooms, before Sayaka entered her dorm she turned to Naegi who had just approached his dorm.

Sayaka: "Hey Naegi, can we hang out again tomorrow?"

Makoto: "Of course! I can't wait already!"

Sayaka smiled and opened the door.

Sayaka: "Good night Naegi."

Makoto: "Good night to you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.8K 75
[ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ: ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴀᴠᴏᴄ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "I am the ultimate friend and I am gonna make the whole world my friend!" 𝙵/𝚗 𝙻/𝚗, 𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖...
7.9K 367 35
Japanese name: ダンガンロンパ:新世代の死 16 students have been enrolled into the newly built Hope's Peak Academy. However, something went wrong and now they are...
1.5K 32 6
Makoto goes to Hope's Peak Academy not sure what to expect. He finds himself making new friends and ends up dating his crush. He has a crazy stalker...
58 3 8
The epilogue of the Hope's Peak Saga transpires on Jabberwock Island, where the students of class 78 become the most recent victims of a centuries ol...