Probinsyana series #02:Chasin...

siprinxesa

Kazmira Allea Del Venez. She's always been a happy go-lucky type of woman. The woman who had a passionate lov... Еще

Prologue
01
02

Prinxesa's Note

40 1 0
siprinxesa

Probinsyana series #02: Chasing my Probinsyana

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains spoiler from Probinsyana series #1.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for young audience. Read at your own risk.

This story is unedited. It might have typographical, grammatical errors and whatsoever errors so, please bear with me. And also, if you're looking for a perfect story, perfect characters and perfect plot, just don't continue reading. You can't find it here. Thanks!

-xoxo

~Prinxesa

PLAGIARISM is a crime punishable by law.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Angelical Lisa

Любовные романы

13 0 65
People seem to like her own personality, and how much she was sweet often times, although she does not understand people sometimes, it was hard for h...
Rightfully Mine ardouR ON

Любовные романы

63.7K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
Forbidden Love Pooja Singh

Любовные романы

243 37 20
He came forward and shook hands with me and said, " Nice to meet you, Miss kashyap " like I'm a stranger to him. But I am anything but a stranger to...
Only You♥️ Booklover

Любовные романы

685K 36.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...