High School DxD: Crimson Cres...

By Helix_Asmodeus

What if the events in the church went differently. What if the fallen angel raynare revealed Issei the dark d... More

chapter 1: the dark truth
chapter 2: action
chapter 3: True heritage revealed
Chapter 4: unsealed power and training
Issei's bio
questions for the story
issei's harem part 1
issei's harem part 2
Issei's Peerage
Top 20 strongest
chapter 5: going back to school
chapter 6: Stupid drama
chapter 7: a good old brawl
chapter 8: A deal with the Diavolo rosso
chapter 9: God slaying arc: part 1
chapter 10: God slaying arc: part 2
chapter 11: God slaying arc: part 3
Chapter 12: God slaying arc: part 4
Chapter 13: god slaying arc: part 5
Chapter 14: God slaying arc: part 6
Chapter 15: God slaying arc: finale
Chapter 16: Phenex arc: part 1
Chapter 17: Phenex arc: part 2
Chapter 18: Phenex arc: part 3
Chapter 18.5: bonus scenes
Chapter 19: Phenex arc: part 4
Chapter 20: Phenex arc: part 5
Chapter 21: Phenex arc: part 6
Chapter 23: Phenex arc: part 8
Chapter 24: Phenex arc: Finale
Chapter 25: Warmonger arc: Part 1
Chapter 26: warmonger arc: part 2
THANK YOU
Chapter 27: warmonger arc: part 3
Chapter 28: warmonger arc: part 4
Chapter 29: warmonger arc: part 5
Chapter 30: warmonger arc: part 6
Chapter 31: warmonger arc: part 7
Chapter 32: warmonger arc: part final
Chapter 33: Peace and Chaos Arc: Part 1
Chapter 34: Peace and chaos arc: part 2
Chapter 35: Peace and Chaos arc: part 3
Chapter 36: Peace and chaos arc: part 4
Chapter 36.5: Lemon scene: part 1
A note

Chapter 22: Phenex arc: part 7

9.5K 119 149
By Helix_Asmodeus

(Underworld phenex castle)

Everyone was in shock at what just happened in front of them. This mysterious, handsome (For the ladies) young man came here crashing through the door and took down several of the guards with it and just stands there like he owns the place.

Riser on the other hand is furious. How dare this lowly being crash his wedding. "GUARDS seize him!!" He ordered the guards making them rub up to Issei who wasn't even bothered by them and just flexed his muscles.

But before anything could happen a magic circle appeared and out of it came sirzechs in his Satan attire.

"Stop at once riser!" Sirzechs ordered the guards making them lower their weapons but still were cautious. "This is something I have prepared for you riser. Your victory over my little sister was hardly impressive. So I decided to add some flare Into." Sirzechs explained making riser and the audience shocked.

"But I have one fair and square!" Riser tried to argue but that was short lived.

"Fair? You have participated in numerous rating gamed before, while this was Rias first one, not to mention you had the advantage when it came to numbers. So I think you can call this victory hardly fair." Sirzechs answered back.

"It is the final outcome that counts Lord." Riser again tried to argue.

"Maybe in the past. But we are long over with these old times." Sirzechs said making riser shut up. Sirzechs turned him attention to Issei and gave a small smile. "I have invited Issei over here to provide us some entertainment. So now what do you wish if you would win this duel?" Sirzechs asked making Issei inwardly impressed. He is a good negotiator, he had to admit that.

"Wait Lucifer-sama, you can't give a reward to someone who isn't a devil." An elder said making Issei sigh. These old bags really need to get out of those old traditions.

"I have personally invited Issei over here. So it is only natural for me to award him if he wins this duel." Sirzechs explained making the elder quiet. "Now what do you desire if you win?" Sirzechs asks again making Issei grin.

"Simple I want that Rias Gremory's marriage contract with the fried chicken over here being abolished." Issei simply said making everyone again shocked and Riser furious.

"Issei." Rias said with hope but Issei ignored it and just grinned at riser.

"You can't do that!! This marriage is the wishes of the elders!!" Riser yelled making Issei roll his eyes but before someone could say something more an other voice spoke out from the other side.

"It doesn't matter if it is the wishes from the elders or not. The Law says that if  one of the participants is giving an reward of his or hers choosing. He or she could request anything they desire. At least if it is within the power of the devil kings. And abolishing an marriage contract between two households wouldn't be any collateral damage little brother. " the voice spoke out making all people look at the direction of the voice and they saw non other than an stunning blonde hair lady with light blue eyes. She had her hair in two drills and wore a stunning dress. She also had a pair of breast that easily was bigger than Rias and even Akeno.

"Big sister!" Riser yelled out making the older sister of riser scoff.

'So she is the fried chicken older sister huh? I must admit she looks fine as fuck.' Issei mentally praised the blonde devil.

"You were always so confident in your abilities but I was never impressed with you poor strategies. Now accept the first or drop your pride as a member of the phenex household." The woman declared making riser eyes widen and turned to sirzechs.

"If it is a fight you want? You can get it!" Riser declared making Issei grin.

"Then I am game." Issei simply responded making sirzechs nod and look towards the direction of the older phenex.

"Claire Phenex would you do the honours and be the referee for this duel?" Sirzechs asked the now named Claire making her nod.

"Indeed I will my Lord." Claire said with an elegant bow.

"Very well then. Let's this duel begin." And with that both Issei and Riser were teleported away.
_________________________________________

(Dimensional gap)

Issei and Riser were teleported to an artificial created arena. The same arena he fought the super devil ajuka beelzebub in.

The other devils were watching through some magic recordings and this battle was broadcasted to the hole world.

Now we see Issei and Riser standing opposite of each other. Issei wasn't nervous at all. He defeated two gods and could fight his father for more than 5 minutes when both of them goes full power. So A fried chicken is not gonna be a problem.

"Attention fighters. This is an official match between the third son of the phenex family, riser phenex and the mysterious fighter Issei Hyoudou." The voice of non other than Claire came from somewhere.

"The battle will Commence after I give the signal. If Issei Hyoudou wins than the marriage contract between riser phenex and Rias Gremory will be abolished."  Claire continued.

"An winner is decided when a contestant is defeated, concede or is killed. With all the rules out of the way let the battle BEGIN!" Claire declared making Issei grin. It was finally showtime.

Riser immidiatly released his wings and flew in the air. When he high above the ground. He created two big balls of fire and fired them at Issei.

Issei grinned seeing the attack coming towards him and simply raised his hands in a welcoming manner.

'Is he planning to take riser's attack straight on?' Riser thought making him grin at the human's stupidity.

When the attack finally reached Issei is simply took it straight on.

*BBBOOOMMM!!* The area around Issei was covered in smoke while Issei's body was nowhere to be seen.

"Hahaha it appears this lowly human thought that he could stand a chance against the flames of the phenex clan!" Riser boasted pridefully.

"Hey grilled chicken! you should make sure that your enemy is actually defeated before boasting about your so called victory while you haven't put a dent in me yet." A voice came from the fire and out of it came non other than Issei Hyoudou who looked completely fine and unscratched

"What how did you survive riser's flames?!" Riser yelled out making Issei grin.

"I have no reason to tell you." Issei stated and vanished in thin air.

"Where did he go?!" Riser asks while looking around. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his gut and looked down and saw an katana pierced through his back.

"You disappointed me riser." Issei said and pulled the sword from riser's gut and gave an axe kick straight to riser's skull sending him straight down crashing into the grounds and making an crater.

Issei landed on an the rook monument and looked down at riser who he could see climbing out of the crater while his wounds were healing.

"So this is the so called immortality of the phenex clan. While impressive, I have seen better." Issei admitted and gave the downed phenex a cocky smirk.

Riser apparently heard Issei's cocky remark of his family's power and started to fume with anger.

"You dare to underestimate the power of the mighty PHENEX CLAN?!!" Riser yelled out making Issei roll his eyes.

"I already did, so what are you gonna do fried chicken?" Issei mocked making riser even more furious. Riser flew up to Issei with his fists cover with phenex fire.

Issei chuckle at the poor attempt and desummoned his sword and simply catch the fists of riser and look him dead in the eyes.

"DIE IN THE FLAMES OF THE PHENEX!!" Riser yelled out. Issei had enough of his blabbing and pulled riser's fists and gave a mighty headbut straight to his skull sending him again to the ground. Issei hadn't enough and started to cover his own fists with a strange Crimson fire.

Issei jumped from the monument onto the ground of started to walk towards the downed riser and when he was close to him. He grabbed him by the arm and lifted him up and fired an enhanced punched straight to the face breaking almost all of his teeth and send him flying across the arena and crash into the wall.

(VIP room)

The audience was in shock that a human was able to man handle riser like it was nothing. Claire phenex who was in the VIP area looked on with interest.

"Is big brother going to be alright?" A young girl's voice asked making Claire look to her right and saw what could be described a younger version of her.

Claire sighed and looked at her younger sister and decided to gave her honest opinion.

"Our brother will without a doubt fail to win this fight Ravel." Claire admitted making the youngest phenex shocked.

"But how? Big brother is fighting a human." Raven asks making Claire sigh again.

"Simple, the human isn't fighting riser seriously at all. He is just toying with his food until riser can't fight anymore or when he is done toying with him." Claire answered her younger sister making Ravel even more shocked.

"How do you know that the human isn't fighting riser seriously big sister?" Ravel asks making Claire silent for a second but she non the less answered.

"Battle intuition I suppose." Claire answered and took a red crystal with green symbols on it. The crystal started  to shine a bit when she took it out and Claire eyes narrowed at the reaction of the crystal.

'So It is him. He is the red dragon.' Claire looked back at the screen that displayed the battle of riser and Issei.
'So He is the red god slaying dragon emperor.' Claire said to herself and looked back at the screen and continued watching the battle.

(Battle arena)

Issei had to wait a twenty seconds for riser to recover from his attack and when he did. He looked even more furious.

"STOP MESSING AROUND YOU BASTARD!!!!" Riser yelled out making Issei a bit confused.

"What are you talking about?" Issei asks in bored tone. He honestly was tempted  to use revelation and send him to the Crimson purgatory make him feel true despair but he wanted to have a bit more fun.

"THIS MARRIAGE IS IMPORTANT THE FUTURE OF THE DEVILS!!!! A HUMAN SCUM LIKE YOU DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!!" Riser declared while yelling making quiet for a second.

'I don't belong here? This is my great grandfather's home. This fried chicken is started to really piss me off!' Issei said annoyed to himself and decided to reveal a part of him that will probably catch the hole underworld, heavens and other mythologies by Suprise.

{Are you planning to reveal your demonic heritage to the world?} Ddraig asks his host making Issei mentally nod.

'Yeah I had enough of this devil manna be. I will show him what it means to have true power!' Issei mentally declared making the dragon inside of him grin.

{Make your ancestors proud partner.} Ddraig said and cut the mental connection to his host making Issei grin even more.

'I was planning to.' Issei replied back and started to walk towards the still fuming riser.

"Hey fried chicken, before we end this can you answer me a couple of questions?" Issei asks making riser and the audience confused. While start a conversation in the middle of a battle.

"What do you want?!!" Riser asks irritated.

"Just a history question. Who was the ruler of the underworld before the 4 original Satans?" Issei asks making riser and the audience confused.

"The ruler of the underworld before the 4 original Satans?" Riser asks but for a strange reason he felt obligated to answer it. "...Mundus." Riser answered making Issei grin. Ow this is gonna be fun.

(VIP room)

"Why suddenly asks questions in the middle of the match?" A random elder asks an other who was equally as confused.

but in the large pool of elders an green haired devil with blue coloured eyes was thinking very hard right now. He had a slight idea what Issei is planning.

'Don't tell me Issei is gonna reveal that part of him?" Ajuka Beelzebub thought go himself. He of course knew about Issei's demonic heritage when he sensed a familiar aura simular centuries ago.

"Ajuka why is the human asking riser phenex questions related the history of the devils?" A female voice asks the super devil making the green haired devil look to his side and saw a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair with blue tips and deep blue eyes. She wore an elegant dress that revealed a lot of cleavage.

"That you will find out soon enough Latia. Let's continue to watch the battle." Ajuka answered his niece who nodded and looked back at the battle.

(Arena)

"....Mundus." Riser answered making Issei grin.

"Correct, an other question. Who is the devil who singlehandedly defeated Mundus and sealed the human realm from the underworld?" Issei asks again making riser answer it again.

"Sparda, the legendary dark Knight Sparda." Riser answered again making Issei grin even more.

"Correct again. So you do have a brain under that immense amount of ego of yours." Issei commented but soon asked an other question. "Riser, what would you do if you would face a descendant of Sparda?" Issei asks the phenex who was now confused.

The audience however was in shock. It didn't take a genius to realise that Issei was implying and they couldn't believe it. Is Issei an descendant of Sparda?

"What are you trying to say?!!" Riser demanded an answer making Issei chuckle.

"Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Issei Sparda Hyoudou. The grandson of the legendary demon hunter Dante and the great grandson of the legendary Dark Knight Sparda." Issei declared while an dark crimson red and black aura started to come out of Issei.

(VIP room)

The whole audience was in shock. Issei declared that he is an descendant of Sparda. The legendary dark Knight Sparda who alone conquered the hole underworld and sealed the human realm from the underworld.

Most of the audience didn't believe Issei's statement but the older devils who have met the sons of Sparda. Were now confused if the statement was true or not.

(???)

In a dark room was non other than Crom Cruach watching the battle between his son and the grilled chicken. Crom was enjoying the one man beatdown his son was giving the bird while eating a banana

"So you decided to reveal that part of yourself huh?" Crom asks to himself but it appeared an other voice decided to answer for him.

"Indeed, it appears that my beloved disciple has decided to not hide from the supernatural world any longer." An sexy voice answered the strongest evil dragon making the dragon turn his head to the direction of the voice to only see a figure hiding in the shadows.

"I didn't expect to see you here. Or more specifically my world." Crom commented making the figure giggle.

"I am known to be unpredictable Crom Cruach." The figure replied making the evil dragon chuckle.

"Issei will be surprised to see his favourite teacher in his world." Crom said while finishing his banana.

The figures kept quiet but an smile could have been heard from the shadowy figure.

"That is good to hear." The figure responded but the figures had something else in mind. 'I am coming my beloved disciple.' The figure thought and dissapeared through the shadows.

Crom chuckled and looked back at the screen. "Hope you can handle that god-slayer son. She is a hand full that it for certain." Crom said to himself and continued watching the battle.

(Arena)

"LIAR!!! SPARDA AND ALL OF HIS DESCENDANTS DIED LONG AGO!!! NO WAY YOU COULD BE ONE OF THEM!!!"
Riser yelled furiously at Issei who still had an dark crimson red and black aura around him.

"Then I will have to proof it to you." Issei said and closed him eyes. The aura around him started to spread and the small rocks on the floor started to levitate from the intense pressure building up.

The pressure started to become so strong that the walls started to collapse on themself along with the chess pieces monuments.

Riser on the other hand had trouble standing still and could only watch in horror when the massive pressure started to force him on his knees.

But when it felt like it was over an explosion of energy happened sending riser flying.

*BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!*

The explosion was to much for the arena to handle and caused it to be completely destroyed.

When the smoke cleared from the arena an figure could be seen levitating in the air. The figure is one could describe a true devil.

The devil watched the now scared riser straight in the face and spoke in a deep demonic voice making the phenex and audience shake in fear from the sheer power coming from the voice of the devil.

"This is the true power of Sparda!!"
_________________________________________

Bang chapter 22 is done. Hope you enjoyed it.

3 new girls has joined the battle.

Claire phenex: (2nd oldest child of the phenex family.)

(is You all are wondering how Claire knew about Issei being the red dragon emperor. Than check my ideas for DXD fanfiction. Where you could find info about it.)

Latia Asteroth: (cousin of both ajuka beelzebub and diodora asteroth.)

???: (I think I gave enough hints about who this person is. But if you still don't know than wait for the next chapters.)

And with all of that out of the way...
.
.
.
Helix out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.6K 19
By: FunahoMisaki (A/N: I own nothing, all character credits go to respective owners) What if things were different in the DxD universe? Issei had a...
9.7K 205 18
Join Izaiah Otsutsuki as he embarks on a journey through the world where Devil's, Fallen Angels, and Angels that hide amongst the humans I don't own...
48.5K 672 29
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
12K 162 51
This is a story of issei having a student and passing the gear to him in his last moments while promising to love the others like he did or even more...