Zayn Malik's Long Lost Sister...

By HawaiianDreamer808

Marley is a young girl who, after 16 years, finally has the answers to the questions she had asked, her whole... More

Zayn Malik's Long Lost Sister
2. Marley
3. Punished Warrior
4. The Nerve Of Some People & Links
5. '' No, no blood. ''
6. Donnie
7. He Still Likes Me More
8. A Guys Name
9. Baby Photo's
10. Tuna
11. Alyssa
12. Searching & Talking
13. As A Big Brother Should
14. Confessions
15. Hero
16. Rooms
17. Phone Call
18. Three Little Birds
19. Doing What You Don't
20. Marine Park After Dark
21. Hurtful Goodbyes
22. In Case
23. This Is It
24. Zayn
25. Louis, Niall, & Harry
26. Liam
27. Family
28. A Mothers Love
29. Hotel Room
30. The Locket
31. Free Hand
32. Liar
33. Surprisingly
34. Don't They Miss Me?
35. The Mall
36. Awkward Phone Calls
37. Zayn & Donnie
38. Guests
39. Setting You Free
40. The Edward Situation
41. Safaa & Therapy
42. Road Rage
43. Family Love
44. Unexpected
45. Patricia
46. English Rose
47. New Way Of Communication
48. Dinner With Perrie
49. The Club
50. Drunk Liam
52. The Table
53. So Ridiculous That Its Stupid
54. Date Planning
55. It's A Good Morning
56. On The Road
57. Aquarium
58. Like Oprah
59. The Big House
60. Extended Family
61. Boyfriend Problems
62. Burning
63. Hospital
64. Pain and Eddie.
65. Where Is It?
66. Never Going Back
67. Roots Before Branches
68. Surprise
69. Hate
70. London
71. Hibiscus
72. Locked Doors
73. Passion
74. Embarrassing
75. Broken Trust
76. Landon
77. Go Away
78. Memories
79. Stained Glass
80. Strangers Masks
81. Calm
82. Jason and Emily
83. Thoughts and Opinions
84. Airport
Authors Note / Really Important
NEW BOOK/SEQUEL

51. Black Diamond

2.6K 80 66
By HawaiianDreamer808

I watched as Liam ate his slice of cheesecake, then finished off half of mine. I wasn't too hungry, it was just amusing to watch him with an unsatisfying hunger. And his lips pouted when he ate.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and decided to call Zayn, though I should've done so a while ago. I turned my back to Liam and slowly began to walk around the suite.

"Marley, where are you?" Zayn quickly answers. The noise from the club was distant which actually startled me.

"I could ask you the same question." I reply, stalling the on-slaughter of words I know will come if Zayn finds out I wasn't even there anymore.

"I'm outside smoking a cigarette. I'm stressing out because I can't find you. Perrie told me to come out here and relax. Are you even inside anymore?" His voice was higher pitched and breathy.

"No, I'm not actually. I'm at a hotel." I answer slowly.

"When- how the hell are you at a hotel?" Zayn asks, frustrated.

"I bumped into Liam at the club and he was really drunk. He reeked of alcohol. I didn't want him to cause a scene and he's only eighteen, he could've gotten into a lot of trouble and it wouldn't look good for the band, now would it?" I sigh. "So I drove him to the nearest hotel."

"Good, I'll come get you. Perrie and I-"

"I promised him that I wouldn't leave tonight." I say quietly.

"Why not put him to bed and come back?"

"Because I gave him my word. I may have been raised by fucked up parents, but they taught me to honor my promises."

Zayn dramatically sighed just as I heard Perrie's voice in the background of the call.

"I couldn't find her," I hear her say, the words getting closer to the receiver of my brothers phone. "I looked in every corner and even the bathrooms."

"Thanks, babe." Zayn says quietly and I hear the suction of his lips in a kiss. "She's with Liam."

"Liam? Isn't he with his parents back in Wolverhampton?" Perrie questions. I stay silent as they talk.

"I thought so, too. But I guess he was here. Marley found him with alcohol on his breath and took him to a hotel so he wouldn't do anything stupid." Zayn sounded more relieved while explaining the situation to Perrie. "She's okay."

"Good." I hear Perrie respond. "Poor thing, you were so worried." She cooed at Zayn.

"You have to make me sound more masculine." Zayn whined quietly. "Marley's on the phone."

"Hi, Marley." Perrie says loudly, giggling. "Your brother and I are glad to know that you're okay. Relieved, actually."

"Thanks." I responded loudly. I sit myself down on the bed in the one room, slouching in my position. I was tired. "Will you guys come here?" I ask Zayn, my voice now back to being somewhat quiet.

"You want us to?" Zayn asks, his voice rising in surprise. "Why? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just don't know how to take care of a drunk friend." I answer.

"Marley, I'm still a bit hungry!" I hear Liam yell from the area of where I left him.

"Then order more food." I call back to him.

"He's hungry?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, a bit. We just ordered some cheesecake up to the suite and he ate his and the rest of mine."

"When he was drinking, did he mention that his stomach was burning?"

"Yeah, it's why I made him eat something. Now he's kind of gotten himself the munchies." I chuckled as Liam 'ooooh-ed' and asked for a different dessert, changing his mind and asking for the next that looked good; most likely talking on the phone to room services. "He's gonna have a great sugar high."

Zayn chuckled just as Liam urged the room service to 'please hurry, because my tummy feels empty'. And that's exactly what he told them, in a cute playground voice.

"Perrie and I are on our way." Zayn says. "I'll give you a call when we get there."

"Wait," Perrie says before I respond. "I wanna talk to her for a bit."

"Okay." Zayn responded slowly.

"Hey, Marley." Perrie says close to the phone and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hey, Perrie." I reply. I hear a faint 'pop' from somewhere within the suite but choose to ignore it once I hear Liam chuckle. "What's up?"

"I need to ease my fathers mind." She answers, her voice almost apologetic. "You didn't take those shots with that guy earlier, did you? The one that was crying?"

"No, I had no interest in it." I answer. "Why?"

I hear a car engine rev to life before Perrie spoke again. "When I was looking for you earlier, I asked the bartender if he had saw you and by that time my dad had joined me in looking, and well.... The bartender asked what you looked like and when he remembered you, he answered by saying that he served you and a young man four shots."

"Oh," I chuckled, pulling at a loose string on the thick comforter of the bed. "No, I didn't even take a small sip of alcohol tonight. There is no way I would've disrespected your father and his club that way."

"You're so nice." Perrie giggled.

"I try-" I begin.

"Marley!" Liam calls. His voice didn't make me concerned, he sounded alright. Slow, but fine.

"Liam?" I call back.

"I got thirsty." He says.

"Did you find a drink?" I ask him, my eyes landing on the open no-door doorway.

"Yeah, I'm good." Liam calls.

"Liam is like a puppy when he's drunk." Perrie says through the phone. "Not too hard to take care of."

"Yeah, he's just hungry and thirsty." I chuckle quietly.

"Just watch him, because puppies can be sneaky." Perrie advices. "We'll see you soon."

"Okay." I say, but just before I hung up, I heard Zayn ask something.

"Oh, your brother wants to know what room you're staying in." Perrie recited.

"The Lovers Paradise suite." I inform. "It was either this or the Honey Moon Room."

"Holy shit." I heard Liam curse right before he started laughing. "Marley, the dessert is here!" He sang.

"Oh, those rooms are stalked with alcohol for a sweetheart get away." Perrie tells me with a soft chuckle.

"I won't touch..." My voice trailed off, thinking of Liam. He was thirsty earlier. "How much longer will you guys be?" I ask, getting to my feet and walking out of the bedroom. I entered through the large sitting room and finally made it to the opposite side that held the tiny kitchen.

"Ten minutes, maybe." Perrie informs.

"Okay, see you." I say right before hanging up. I sighed. "Liam..."

"What?" He asks around a bite of soft sugar cookies.

He had two tiny bottles that were different in color and shape, giving off that he had take two shots of different fancy alcohol. To the side of that sat an open bottle of Black Diamond champagne.

"You're drinking some more?" I ask, clearing out the little bottles before pulling the bigger bottle toward me and away from him.

"I told you I was thirsty. And they don't pass out milk the way you would think. You can't order it with the dessert." Liam pouted, reaching across the small island in the kitchen and wrapping his long fingers around the stem of the champagne bottle.

"You can't drink more." I scold, holding it steady in front of me. I didn't expect the strength behind his pull when he forced the bottle back to him.

"You gonna stop me?" He sassily asks.

"I'll try." I say, pulling the bottle back my way with just as much force as he pulled it.

He smirked. "I'd love to see that."

Before I could protest anymore, the bottle was easily taken from my hand and lifted to his lips, washing down the soft cookie that was in his mouth. He began to chug it.

"Are you insane?!" I practically yell at him, coming around the island and ripping the bottle from his grip. "I don't know much about drinking, but I'm sure doing that isn't smart."

"You've drank before, right?" Liam asks. "Have a swig."

"No." I counter, turning away from him and toward the sink. Just as I began to pour the liquid down the drain, Liam's words had me regretting every drop that was wasted.

"That's a six-teen thousand dollar bottle of champagne. I don't think you wanna do that." He chuckles. His words were slow, but not so much slurred.

"Six-teen thousand? Then why are you drinking it like juice?" I ask, peering at the bottle to try to see the magnificence that would make it cost so much. I've heard of expensive liquor, but wow.

"I'm worth more, though." He smiles.

"Someone's a cocky drunk." I say with a roll of my eyes.

* * *

It's now nine in the morning. I wasn't ready to get up because I had a late night, but I heard groaning coming from the room Liam is in. He must be just waking up with a hang over. I refused to give him water, just so he could feel the ruse of the night he had.

"He sounds like he's dying." Perrie moaned, sitting up straight in the chair she occupied for the night.

"I'm sure he feels that way, too." Zayn says, peering up at the ceiling of the suite from the ground between the couch I slept on and Perrie's cushioned chair she fell in love with.

Zayn and Perrie had turned up literally a minute after Liam passed out, slumped over the small island in the kitchen. They helped me take him to the bedroom and we took up the space in the sitting room, just outside of it.

"It was his fault for drinking so much." I sigh, sitting up in my made-up bed.

"Marley." Liam groaned before he coughed, calling for assistance. "Zayn."

"I'm coming, buddy." Zayn calls, lifting himself from the floor and walking over the the bedroom doorway, his bed-head hair was unruly.

Liam had figured out that Zayn and Perrie were here somewhere in the night when he couldn't hold down all the cheesecake and cookies he had consumed before bed. Liam actually made Zayn sing for him before he fell asleep again.

"Zayn says that Liam likes you." Perrie says, her eyes wondering. "Did you know that?"

"Yeah, I do. He can be very obvious sometimes. And it seems as if he's stalked me here. He knew I was gonna be at the club and he was the one who found me first." I stretched my arms above my head before letting out a big breath and slumping back in a normal position. "What are we gonna do about him?"

"Well, his parents had called to see if we had seen him, I guess his father and him were arguing and he drove out here. Guess that's why he started drinking." Perrie tells me. Her blonde hair was still perfect, unknotted and fell over her shoulders. Her makeup was a bit smeared, though she wiped the majority of it off before she went to bed last night.

"He told me that he drove to the club buzzed, he must've drank a little by himself." I pouted slightly that he was alone and upset, turning to a bit of alcohol for a release and liked it so much that he continued. "Lets just hope he doesn't become an alcoholic." I try to joke.

"You don't have to worry about that." I hear Liam say behind me. I turn my head and he was shirtless, his jeans from the night before was baggy and showed off the top of his black name-brand boxers. "It's not gonna be a thing. Not after this."

"Feeling like crap?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nodded miserably.

"Good." I say, getting to my feet. "I had to take care if your ass all night and you made me feel guilty because you threatened to drive yourself after getting piss drunk at Perrie's fathers club! When I brought you up here, you fell in the hallway and I had to drag your ass into the room, but you were perfectly capable to get to your feet all on your own, then I chased you around this suite, trying to calm you down! Then you ate my cheesecake!"

"Ugh," Liam says, squeezing his eyes shut. "I'm sorry, just please stop yelling. Please."

His voice was sincere, he sounded like he genuinely felt bad for me having to take care if him.

"Okay." I say slowly. "Okay."

"It was fun, though." Liam says, creating Zayn to chuckle. But he cleared his throat to catch himself.

(I don't know if this chapter was a bit boring, but I'm sorry for not updating in a while. My sister had a C Section and I finally have a niece!! My first and I'm so happy and excited but nervous as well! She'll be seven days today!

She's so cute and her frustrated face makes her nose look button-like and I could go on and on about how adorable she is.

But thank you guys for sticking through and waiting. Hopefully since I finally have time again, I'll update faster. We'll see <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 154 42
"When do you feel the least broken?" "When I'm with you." Cameron Elisa Taylor, an orphan at 20, is convinced her happiness is over. Music is the onl...
4.7K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...
35.8K 1.4K 35
Nothing in the world hurts more than a broken heart being shattered by the same person over and over again.
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...