๐š(๐šก) = ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ + ๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

28

1.5K 53 3
By LokiofMischief_

The next morning, Iris had been dispatched by the doctor, since she is all healed up. 30 minutes before leaving, Katsuki comes in with a bag and a rose.

"Katsuki, is that for me?~"

"Who else would it be for, dumbass?"

"Thank you~"

"Oi, I brought you come extra clothes, put them on, you're coming home with me. My dad is outside."

"Are you sure your parents are okay with me staying over? I don't wanna be a bother to you guys."

"It's fine, now come on."

"Okay, but you're going to have to leave first, unless you want to see~"

"Whatever." He gives Iris a few minutes of privacy to change. She then joined up with Katsuki, passing by the front desk to thank the doctors and nurses before leaving,

"Hey Katsuki,  ya like my new glasses?"

"You need new glasses now?"

"Yup, my eyesight is just a bit blurry when I read. Nothing I can't handle though~"

"You sure it's not because of all the time you spend in front of a screen?"

"Haha, very funny. And no, or else I would have had them earlier~"

"Mhm, sure."

"Hey!"

The pair got inside a silver car that was parked near the entrance of the hospital. Inside was a man with brown spiky hair, just like Bakugou's

"Hello there, Iris, my name is Masaru Bakugou. I'm Katsuki's father, it's very nice to meet you!"

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Mr Bakugou. Thank you very much for allowing me to stay with your family."

"The pleasure is all mine! Katsuki seems to like you a lot!"

"Oi, Old man!"

Iris let out a giggle "It seems like he does~" Iris tilts her head and looks at Katsuki, who looks away.

Half-an-hour drive later, the car had stopped at the Bakugou residence. The exterior was large and modern, the definition of high middle class. It was the dream house that most people wanted, and Bakugou had it without even asking.

"We're home!"

"Welcome back!" A beautiful woman walked up to Iris, also with spiky, blonde hair. "No way! My brat managed to get with someone as pretty as you!? I don't believe it, did he blackmail you something!? If he did..."

"Oi, old hag, what do you think you're doing!? Why would I blackmail her!?"

"Just making sure! Iris, it's wonderful to meet you! Katsuki talks about you sometimes, and he doesn't talk about people much."

"It's lovely to meet you too, Mrs. Bakugou! Thank you for letting me stay, I hope I'm not an intrusion!"

"Nonsense! You? Never. And please, call me Mitsuki."

"Okay, Mrs Mitsuki~"

"I see your wearing the clothes I picked out for you! You look perfect in them!"

"I love them, it's so comfortable!"

"Glad you like them! Now, come and settle in!"

Iris and the Bakugous had a nice lunch together. Iris felt more at home here than her apartment. It reminded her of all the fun times she had spent with her parents, she truly missed this feeling.

~~~~~

Smack!

"Oh, sure! I'm counting on you!"

"Don't hit me, old lady! I'll kill you!"

"Shut up! It's your fault to begin with for being so weak! You got caught, and now you're causing everyone trouble! If not for Iris, maybe you would have been dead by now!"

Ey yo what the fuck? Mitsuki just slapped her own son in the back of the hear out of nowhere! In front of the teachers! She's so bold, I love it! Oh my God, this is hilarious.

Iris sat next to Katsuki, in between his parents on a long couch. All Might and Eraser Head were sitting on the opposite side. They asked the for permission for Bakugou to live at the dorms.

"You two..stop it...You're startling the teachers..."

"Shut up, damn old man! Don't but in!"

"You're the one who should shut up! If you're going to talk, the speak clearly!"

The situation was clearly awkward for both the teachers and Iris, who didn't know what to do. Katsuki kept on fighting with his mother, gritting his teeth and her holding him down, before slapping him once more.

"Um, is this really alright?" Aizawa made sure that what he heard was clear.

"Hm? Oh, the dorm, right? We'd actually be grateful. Katsuki's reckless and really good at everything, and he was blessed with a good quirk, too. He had other people fawning over him all the time and ended up like this. He kept getting praised for shallow stuff."

So we're even more alike than we thought, huh Katsuki~

"That's why I was really happy to heat what you said at the press conference. Yeah, it made me think that this school was really watching him carefully. I was worried for a while and wasn't sure how it would turn out, but he's back safe and sound now, along with Iris, so... You might face some harsh criticism for a while, but I trust you guys and will leave him to you." Mitsuki brought Katsuki's head down and the whole family bowed in thanks for the teachers."He's a hopeless guy, but please train him hard and make him a good hero. Make both students here good heroes."

After all the hardships and trouble Bakugou had been through, his parents still stood optimistic and happy for their son, recognizing the problem with today's society. It made Iris love Katsuki's parents even more than she already did. Although they may seem violent, this was simply their family dynamic, but they still care so much for each other.

"And, Iris."

"Yes sir?"

"I suppose that you are okay with the dorm system?"

"Of course I am, sir."

"Perfect. We'll be on our way now. We still have some families to visit on the subject of the dorms. Thank you for the drinks, and have a nice day." When they left, Katsuki followed them out of the house, wanting to talk to All Might.

Masaru went back to his office upstairs to finish up some papers, while Iris and Mitsuki stayed in the living room together.

"So, Iris, sweetheart, what's it like to be with my brat?"

Iris was a but embarrassed to answer, but she was comfortable enough to have this type of conversation with Bakugou's mom. "Well...it's definitely...special. I don't really know how to describe it perfectly in words, but I don't think they're needed."

"Oh?~ So, tell me how he asked you out! Just between you and me~"

"Um, it was at the hospital yesterday. When the rest of my class left, I talked to him for a while, and then it just happened."

"Happened what? Iris please don't leave me hanging, I wanna hear it! I'm exited!"

"He surprised me with a..." Iris made her index fingers touch, and stared at the floor, cheeks flushed.

"Oh. My. God. You're kidding! When did he learn to do that!?"

"Believe me, I have absolutely no idea~" The ladies laughed it off.

"After seeing you, I understand how he changed."

"Really? How?"

"Recently, he would come home calmer than usual, and more respectful, for some reason. You can imagine the shock for me. Years of screaming and anger, suddenly stopped. You have quite an effect on him. Sometimes, he would just stop in the middle of his tracks and think. I guess he was thinking about you."

"Did he now? That's nice to know now~" Iris ran a hand through her hair. The motion connected the dots in Mitsuki's head.

"Now I remember where I saw you! You're in quite a lot of magazines! You're the one with the pretty eyes! I knew it!"

"You...recognize me?"

"Of course! I work in the fashion industry too, you know!"

"That's amazing!"

"I know, right? Hey, wanna try something tomorrow night? I received a special package last week, and I still haven't used it. I think it would look great on you! Especially with that soft hair."

"Okay~"

~~~~~

Iris was wide awake in her guest room. She was supposed to go to her apartment and pick up most of her stuff the next day. The dorms were to be opened soon. Her mind was pretty hyperactive, thinking about different room layouts that let her show off her gaming setup, but she needed to sleep so the time would pass faster.

Something in her gut told her to visit Bakugou's room. So she did. Katsuki was awake as well.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't sleep. Came to talk to you~"

"Fine, come here."

Iris walked to the bed and sat down.

"What's on your mind?"

"I don't exactly know, excited, I guess~"

"Hm. So you interrupt my sleep because you can't?"

"You're not sleeping either, idiot~"

"I know."

Katsuki wrapped his arm around Iris' waist and pulled her onto him. Iris gasped at his sudden movement.

"Katsuki, what are you doing!?"

"Shut up and sleep."

Katsuki spooned her and tightened his grasp, bringing her closer to his chest. The warmth radiating from his body instantly made her tired, hers having the same effect on her boyfriend. They stayed like this for a while, just until Iris went into a deep sleep. Katsuki then picked her up and carried her bridal-style all the way back to the guest room. He tucked her into the covers and put a stand of hair that was on her face around her ear.

"Goodnight, Iris."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
425K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
447K 13.5K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
112K 4.1K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024