Hiraeth (Bakugo Katsuki x Oc)...

By Crimson_Ros3

Soulmates, she was never sure what to think of them. Everyone is born with the words that their soulmate will... More

Ch.1 - Prologue
Ch.2 - Robots
Ch.3 - A New Tune
Ch.4 - Quirk Apprehension Test
Ch.5 - Epiphany
Ch.6 - Acceptance
Ch.7 - USJ
Ch.8 - Outcome
Ch.9 - Consternation
Ch.10 - A Kickstart
Ch.11 - Let the Games Begin
Ch.12 - Headbands
Ch.13 - Zap
Ch.14 - Detonation
Ch.15 - Rabbits
Ch.16 - Encounter
Ch.17 - Conflagration
Ch.18 - Fuzzy
Ch.19 - Rescue Trial
Ch.20 - Smokescreen
Ch.22 - Shadows Have Shadows
Ch.23 - Falling In Love
Ch.24 - Veracity
Ch.25 - Pรขro
Ch.26 - Monachopsis
Ch.27 - Stress
Ch.28 - Wonderwall
Ch.29 - Unfair Setups
Ch.30 - Alexithymia
Ch.31 - Glide
Ch.32 - Long Time No See
Ch.33 - Switch
Ch.34 - Eccedentesiast
Ch.35 - Petrichor
Ch.36 - Expressive
Ch.37 - Glare
Ch.38 - Diamond
Ch.39 - Altercation
Ch.40 - The End

Ch.21 - Rendezvous

8.9K 383 35
By Crimson_Ros3

Ch.21 - Rendezvous

"Good Morning, unfortunately there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams, so when it comes to the training camp in the woods, everyone is going!" Aizawa-sensei said with a devilish smile.

Senshi was rather surprised, not only at the fact that Aizawa-sensei smiled, but the fact that it wasn't a lie. Usually things like that aren't a lie, Senshi'd seen it. Those who failed their exams being unable to go on a school trip wasn't uncommon. So maybe Aizawa-sensei was being nice?

"Seriously!?" Ashido asked, a slight bit of hope shining through.

"Yeah, the good news is no one bombed the written exam, five failed the practical, badly, two teams of course and then Sero failed as well." This statement caused Sero to go into a mumbling phase of "I didn't do enough to pass."
"Allow me to explain, in the practical battles the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win otherwise you would've never stood a chance. We were interested in looking at how you would work together and approach the task at hand." Aizawa-sensei continued.

"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Ojiro asked.

"That was just to get you on edge, besides the training camp will focus on training your strength. Those who failed the exam need those lessons the most, we were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we used." Aizawa-sensei said, saying the last bit with a devilish smile. 

"Aizawa-sensei, this is the second time you've lied to us! Aren't you afraid we'd lose faith in you?!" Iida announced springing up from his chair.

"Uuhhh, a little blunt there Tenya." Uraraka said with a chuckle

"That's a good point, I'll consider it but I wasn't lying to you about everything, failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the five of you and frankly they'll be a lot tougher than what you would've been facing at summer school." Aizawa-sensei said, causing the five partying to freeze. So much for those who failed getting let off of the hook.

Senshi wasn't affected by most of this however, and now she could thank her cat that she passed; yes Tsuki deserves credit. The weather had really taken a turn for the better as of late, the summer months beginning to come through.

Thankfully for class 1A, there was only one more week of school until the summer break. And during that break was when the summer camp was due to take place. Senshi was actually due to go on a trip to Dubai, mainly for her father's work; though it would only be for a week. Though UA had heeded warnings to their students, saying that it would be best not to travel due to the increased League of Villains activity. No one knew what they were planning, but if they were on the move, it couldn't be good.

Though the school had also told the students that the League's activity was nothing to worry about, how wrong they were.

********

At some point during the final week of school, someone mentioned a trip to the mall. Senshi didn't have the heart to say no, and according to her mother, it would be a good social thing to do. Well that's what led to most of the class being stood in an overly busy mall.

Midoriya began muttering about how there were so many varieties of clothing shops, this meant that Tokoyami had to step in. "Stop, you're scaring the children."

Okay maybe Senshi breathed out of her nose a little harder than she already was, it was a little funny. Though what Senshi didn't notice was the stares her and her class were getting from simple civilians. 

"Whoa are those UA students!?" A person said

"Woah I think it's 1A!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"The sports festival was sooo good!"

Surprisingly, Senshi had completely forgotten about the fact that people might recognise her.  "Woah I can't believe they still remember that!"Uraraka chuckled, shocked. Senshi nodded her head in agreement.

Soon enough people split off into groups, though Senshi didn't. Why? Well, she didn't want to offend someone by not going with them, so she just stood still. That left her with Midoriya and Uraraka. The two of them were also just stood still, most likely shocked from the speed that the class disassembled.

"Looks like it's just the three of us left." Midoriya said.

"Yeah." Uraraka replied in a strained voice, as Senshi nodded along.

"So, what are you both gonna shop for today? I wanna find a few heavier wrist weights so I can up my training." Midoriya stated.

"I don't need anything in particular." Senshi quietly replied.

"I mostly just need bug spray-" Though then, Uraraka's face went beet red. "- yep. Gotta keep those pests away!"

"Do you mean me?!" Midoriya asked offendedly as Uraraka ran off with her ears red too.

"Just the two of us now." Senshi said, still watching Uraraka run off into the crowd.

"We came here together as a class but here we are as a pair." Midoriya said dejectedly.

"Oh look, it's students from UA, nice." A raspy voice said, one that was all too familiar. "I want an autograph-" he continued putting both arms around Senshi and Midoriya's shoulders as the man stood in the middle "-you were the one who got beat to death in the sports festival. And you were the girl who caused that massive explosion too huh."

Midoriya was laughing awkwardly, while Senshi was slightly overwhelmed with the lack of personal space, and her brain telling her that she knew this man; but she didn't know where from. 

"Aren't you one of the students who ran into the Hero Killer at the Hosu incident?" That question made Senshi think, it wasn't aimed at her, so what happened to Midoriya?

"Haha, you sure do know a lot." Midoriya answered, Senshi hoped that he was finally understanding that this situation was not okay.

"What can I say, I'm just a big fan of both of you."

The man's pale blue hair tickled Senshi's neck as her own black hair was up in a bun. Midoriya's face was slightly panicked, though it was obvious he was trying to keep the pieces of his calmness together. 

"I can't believe I'm running into you both again, it makes me think that it might not be a coincidence."

"Were you the man on the train?" Senshi's voice was strained with fear, Midoriya looked confused.

"I'm so glad you remembered me, but this right now, feels as though it's destiny." The man's hands placed themselves on both of the student's necks, only four fingers making contact with the skin. "Though both of might only remember me from the attack on UA, why don't we spend some time catching up? Midoriya Izuku, Tate Senshi."

Both Midoriya and Senshi had beads of sweat travelling down their pale faces, the grips on their necks becoming ever tighter. "Shigaraki Tomura." Midoriya said with a slight distaste.

Shigaraki led them to a bench next a fountain while muttering "Act natural, don't make a scene. I'm just an old friend who ran into you at the mall. Calm down and wipe those looks off of your faces, I think we should have a conversation is all. A friendly chat, oh and of course if you try and run of right me in any way, well, it'll be fast."

The three made it to the bench, Midoriya and Senshi's movements stiff and reluctant. "As soon as all five of my fingers touch your skin, your neck will be the first to disintegrate. And in a matter of seconds all you'll be is a pile of dust and powdered bone."

"If you do that here, were there are so many people, a hero will come and catch you in no time. You couldn't escape." Midoriya spoke up, and Senshi was glad. Senshi knew she wouldn't have the guts to speak up to someone who had her life in their hands.

"I don't doubt that, but just look at these sheep-" Shigaraki continued, pointing at people in the mall; simply living their lives."-any one of them could use their quirks and start a massacre whenever they wanted. And yet they're all here, smiling. They think laws and rules will protect them, because they assume everyone will have their same morals. They're convinced that nothing bad could ever happen to them. After you both, I could kill twenty, thirty, maybe even more before a pro would manage to stop me."

"I get it, lets talk."

******** 

Shigaraki would only talk about Stain, and how his fame was unfair. Though it wasn't only that, he was asking Senshi and Midoriya what they thought about Stain and his ideals. What could they say? Though thankfully, Midoriya was able to speak. Senshi didn't know much about the Hero Killer's ideals, yet Midoriya seemed to know a lot.

But it's what Midoriya said that changed everything. Shigaraki grasped Senshi and Midoriya's throats harder as the man came to the realisation of why everyone was so happy. It was All Might. His grip on their throats only increased when he realised their struggling.

Shigaraki seemed to be unable to stop talking about his and the Hero Killer's differences, yet that everything was connected by All Might. Shigaraki seemed in an almost maniac state as his eyes widened and his mouth kept opening and closing to form words, all while his hands were squeezing ruthlessly on the Midoriya and Senshi's throats. Senshi squeezed her eyes shut as her hands tried to grasp Shigaraki's hands away from her neck. Senshi and Midoriya alike had tears in their eyes, and sweat gathering at their hairline.

"Uh Deku? Tate? Is that a friend?" Uraraka's voice was light, as if she were catious of stepping on thin ice. Senshi's eyes snapped open, and the girl in question looked at Uraraka with pleading eyes. "No, that can't be right. Hey, let go of them!" Uraraka's voice was still quiet, like how Senshi's was at a constant.

"This is nothing! Everything's fine! Stay back! No closer!" Midoriya's voice was loud, and panicked. Though Shigaraki seemed to feel the need to dismiss his actions, and let both of his hostages go. 

It was at that moment that both Midoriya and Senshi began to cough and splutter, meanwhile Shigaraki began to convince Uraraka that everything was fine, and he had nothing to do with the situation. Though of course the older man threatened the two by telling them not to follow him.

Uraraka ran over asking the two profusely if they were okay, though Midoriya asked one question that left both girls with many questions "Wait, Shigaraki! I have a question too, what does All For One after?"

Midoriya's voice was hoarse, no doubt thanks to Shigaraki, who gave Midoriya a bland answer of "I don't know." Senshi didn't try to stop the tears in her eyes from escaping as neither did Midoriya. Uraraka shakily called the mall security who called the police, which caused the mall to be shut down for a sweep of potential threats.

Midoriya and Senshi were taken away from their class for police questioning. The two were there for what seemed like hours, though Senshi was most definitely the least verbal of the two. It was detective Tsukauchi who interviewed them, which Senshi was silently glad for. If it were her father, he would have definitely been very over protective; which -don't get me wrong- she is grateful for, but she needed a little space right now.

Though late into the night, as the Sun had already sunk for the night, the two were finally let out. Senshi's father was the one to greet her as she stepped foot out of the interrogation room, Midoriya was escorted home by another police officer, as Senshi was being crushed in a hug by her father; she could hear Midoriya's chuckles.

"You know, your mother is going to kill me for this." Tantei laughed, Senshi slightly chuckled a long, knowing that her mother most definitely would.

"Sorry." Senshi's voice was hoarse and her throat felt like that of sandpaper, and her father obviously noticed her inability to speak, and simply ruffled his daughter's hair as the two made their way out of the station and towards their home.

A cuddle with Tsuki was much going to be needed, but also answering the fifty plus messages from a certain blonde too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 30
fem! reader | soulmate au โ€ขโ—ฆเฎ‡โ€ขโ—ฆ Soulmates are a fascinating thing. Some people are astonished by the idea of having a special someone to keep dear to...
425K 8.8K 30
(BakuDeku/Soulmate AU) Izuku has hidden his soulmate mark in fear of what Bakugou would think, but he finds out there's a way to sever a bond. When h...
5.2M 187K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...
130K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...