๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”

By maya_lara1

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... More

|๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ| & |๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |5| Studying
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |8| Aaron Black
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |10| Cara Rose
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |13| Midnight Talks
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |16| Lakeside
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |36| Paris II
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life

6.8K 178 79
By maya_lara1

K I A R A ' S P.O.V

Fate was not on my side. The two loves of my life had finally come together, but all to save me from the clutches of that self absorbed asshole, Kane.

I was like a damsel in distress, and I hated it.

Forced to stand there whilst Kane touch me, infecting me with his repulsive hands, and I had to stay silent as he dragged Aaron and Tristan away from me, and compelled them to watch the grotesque scene.

I knew they wanted to know why I was acting like this. Why I actually let the asshole touch me and still keep his fingers? The reason was Sawyer.

Kane was threatening me with Sawyer, and I know I shouldn't care. I mean the bastard tried to kill me but I couldn't forget all the good times we had together, all the nights he had saved me from overdosing and all the hours he spent caring for me. He also dragged me here to warn me.

How was he supposed to know that Kane has a tracker on him?

I tried not to get attached. I fought desperately to stop myself from hurting when Kane pressed a knife against Sawyer's neck. He was about to do it, about to slice his throat and that would be it.

Sawyer would be a dead, but I was afraid a part of me would die too knowing that my friend was murdered and I just watched. So, I obliged.

I played the perfect captive and from the sly wink that Aaron shot me as he wrestled with three huge men...I knew help was on the way. I just had to keep acting until then.

One of them, the biggest, threw a punch, hitting Aaron straight in the gut. He hurls over, coughing up blood, whilst Tristan is being beaten and kicked right besides him.

I try to take a step forward, to help them, save them, anything but be forced to watch them suffer, when the hulk behind me with legs for arms, hurls me back and pins me against his chest.

Watching them in pain was torture enough. The ability to help them, but being forced back and held against my will was soul breaking. I wanted to save them, yet I couldn't. All I could do was watch.

"That's enough." Kane bellowed, his thundering voice echoing throughout the empty factory. "I was planning on only executing this exquisite beauty today." He grabbed my face, his sharp nails digging into my cheeks, as I fought the urge not to bite one of his grubby little fingers off. "However, since these two gentlemen thought it appropriate to interrupt, I guess I'll be executing three people. Here's the fun part though, who to kill first?"

The sick bastard let go of my face and then proceeded to walk up and down slowly, watching us all with his beady eyes. Then finally, he turned to Aaron.

"You." I struggled against the men, my heart starting to beat faster when he pulled out his gun and aimed it straight between Aaron's ocean eyes.

No, no, no, no, no. No matter how cruel it sounded, I would choose Aaron over Sawyer. He was the man I loved, the man who had completely taken over my soul and claimed me as his.

He may have broken my heart, he may have destroyed the tiny slither of hope I had left that I could finally be happy with the love of my life but...he was the love of my life. I loved him and no matter, I wasn't going to let him die because me.

"No! Stop, please don't. Take me, shoot me. You wanted to kill me anyway, my dad hates Aaron. You'll be doing him a favour!" A stupid humourless left my mouth, with my eyes
wide and filled with a dead-set fear and uncertainty. 

"Kiara, shut up. Let him kill me, I deserve that bullet and besides..." The infamous smirk appeared. "Kane needs me out of the picture. He wants to be the most powerful, the richest, and to do that, he needs to take out the big guns. It's sad really, he wants to kill me out of pure jealously."

Aaron was doing what he did best. Taunting Kane, driving him to the brink of insanity so he had no choice but to kill him.

Aaron wanted that bullet, he wanted to deflect it away from me but this was my fight too.

"The big guns is my father. Aaron is just a small fish in a huge pond. If you want power, if money is what you crave then kill me. My father would crumble."

"Are you sure about that?" Kane whirled around, his gun now carelessly aimed up at the ceiling. "I heard he kicked you out, disowned his oh so precious little girl. Why he would care about some pathetic whore who's spread her legs for more than half of Manhattan?"

He was a liar, a bastard and a fool, yet his words stuck a chord inside of me. A pang of pain hit me hard, forcing me to wrench back my tears that were threatening to fall.

My dad cared for me. He would be devastated if I died, if any of his children did. He would, wouldn't he?

"But you would?" He turned to Aaron, and Aaron visibly flinched. "You care about her, and somehow how I'm guessing you care about him too?" Kane said, pointing at Tristan. "So, here's what I'll do? I'm going to kill the princess whore, because that will cause you to feel an undying pain that will forever haunt you. It will a much worse death for you to watch the love of your life die before you very eyes, then your best friend and then when you're at your lowest point, I'll stick a bullet in your chest, prolonging the pain. Maybe I'll be nice and just shoot you in the head though? We'll see. Peter,"

The hulk behind grabbed the knife firmer, and held my hair tighter, forcing the blade to scrape against my bare skin. I was trembling in fear, the knife shaking against my neck.

I always thought that if I was going to die, I would do it with no fear and no regrets. Yet, I was terrified. Because I was going to die, in a rusty old factory.

And I had regrets.

The two biggest ones right in-front of me. Tristan, my love bless him, was struggling against his captors, desperately trying to break free and save me like always.

Aaron was silent, hauntingly silent. He stared down at the floor in sheer disbelief, and then glanced up at me with watery eyes. I knew this was the end, and so did he.

Bang! Bang!

Two shots were fired, both aiming straight for Kane. Unfortunately Kane became some sort of ninja and successfully managed to dodge them all.

Two men ran in and grabbed Sawyer who had broken free from his chains. I noticed Tristan's shock when Sawyer stepped into the light. His burn evident but he wore it proud, showing no sign of fear when the two men, grabbed him and hauled him forward.

"Ahh little brother you never learn do you and, you never were any good at shooting a gun." One of men snatched the gun out of Sawyer's gripped and pressed it against his temple. A flash of fear hit me, at the thought of my friend dying.

Kane shook his head and the man dropped the gun. Relief flooded through me.

Bang!

All I saw was smoke leaving the barrel of Kane's gun and a clean hole through Sawyer's forehead. He dropped to his knees, his eyes meeting mine for a spilt second, before he fell face down.

Sawyer was dead.

I let out an eye piercing scream. My self control breaking as I kicked the hulk in an attempt to break free. I elbowed him twice, causing his nose to burst open, but the man didn't even flinch in pain, as he pinned me against his chest and continued to hold me tight.

"We've had enough fun, time to die Princess."

"No!" Aaron roared surprisingly. He took this opportunity to slam his fist into one of his captor's faces, causing the man to lose his grip on him, and freed one arm. He kicked the other in the stomach and then elbowed another in the eye.

I smiled, watching the Aaron Black, I heard countless stories about turn into the monster I knew he could be.

We needed the monster. We needed the Aaron Black people feared.

"Kill her." Kane ordered, panic in his eyes. The hulk kept me steady, ready to slip my throat.

It was like time itself had stopped in that moment. I watched them them both with watery eyes, and softly mouthed I love you. Tristan's tears were enough for me, and I tore my gaze away from him to look at my dark knight.

Aaron Black.

He captivated me in every single way, stole my soul and heart and made them his.

No regrets, and I had none. None that concerned him. Our journey was fleeting and I wish we had more time but alas our story was coming to an end.

Tristan or Aaron. I chose them both.

My past self had Tristan but my future was Aaron. This story was a rocky one, filled with heartbreak, tears and pain but throughout it all I experienced happiness, laughter, and a love that most people never even find.

But I found it twice. I was one of the lucky ones.

Closing my eyes, I accepted my fate when I felt nothin. No agonising pain, no blood, no death.

I opened my eyes once more to see both my loves with the same expression I held. Relief, confusion.

I let out a deep breath, believing that Kane had a sudden change of heart, when suddenly the knife was pulled away from my throat and stabbed into my stomach.

He yanked it out, only to stab me again. And pull it out.

I fell to the ground, the hulk no longer supporting my dying body. Blood splurged out of my mouth, as I hit the cold floor.

Sawyer's dead face was all I could see as my vision began to blur. I could make out my two lovers trying to break free and run to me. Aaron's painful roar filled my eyes with tears, his voice hoarse as he screamed Princess.

Princess, I hated that stupid nickname. Now, I loved it. Because it was our thing.

My hands made their way to my bleeding stomach, my heart beat slowing down gently. I closed my heavy eyelids, subcumbing to the darkness overtaking me.

Goodbye life, goodbye world, goodbye my loves.
**

A A R O N ' S    P.O.V

The moment that knife pierced my Princess's skin, something instead me broke. The heart I thought I no longer had because I had broken her, came to a still, and my life as I knew it came crashing down.

Her last words, she mouthed I love you. And I was in too much shock to say it back.

She dropped to the floor, blood pooling around her dying body, and I watched helplessly, fighting to break free against the bastards I was going to skin alive the moment this was over.

Kane began to laugh, staring at my Princess, as if he had the right too. She was slowly giving up, the light in her beautiful eyes, the only glimmer of hope I have ever known, slowly started to fade, simmering out as her eyes closed shut.

"Princess!" I screamed, with all my strength, willing her to open them back up again. Just so there was a chance, just so there was hope again for our happily ever after.

The ending I sadly destroyed with my own cowardice. I wanted it back though. I wanted Kiara and I, and Caitlin forever. I wanted to make her mine again.

With a strength I didn't know I possessed, I wrench my hands out of their slimy grip, my left arm popping loudly, and I fought the urge to scream out in pain.

Hopefully, it was just dislocated.

One of the them holding Tristan let go of him to try and tackle me. Big mistake.

Tristan broke free, just as my men come barging into the factory, guns ablaze.

About fucking time.

Tristan makes a beeline for Kiara, whilst I head straight for Kane. The bastard was running for his life, trying to get away again, but not this time. I caught the gun Rahul threw to me, and shot him twice, in the legs.

Falling to the ground, he began to wiggle away from me, like the worm he is. I noticed a rusty old axe hanging off the wall besides me and walked over to it. Wrenching it off the wall, I swung it over my shoulder and stormed over to Kane.

He was whimpering like a little bitch, screaming out when I stepped on his left leg. Blood oozed out of his wounds, causing a nasty grin to cross my face.

He glanced up at me, just in time to see the shining glint of the sharp axe, I held high. "Please don't," He begged. Pathetic.

"See you in hell." I swung it down, and the axe sliced his head off clean. Smirking, I chucked the axe to the side, wiping away some of the blood splattered all over my face.

"Aaron," Tristan called and I sprinted over.

Princess, how could I forget about my Princess?

Her face looked lifeless. Her skin sickly pale whilst her lips had lost their natural rosy colour. She was breathing, but barely. The sound almost painful to hear.

Tristan had her head laying in his lap, her dark hair splayed across his lap. He was pressing onto her wound, in an effort to keep her heart beating, and had already sent for a car.

She needed to get to the hospital, now.

I reached out my hand and gently grazed her cheek. She felt so cold. I winced, staring at the pool of blood we were all sat in and Tristan outstretched his hand to squeeze mine.

He gave me a half hearted smile, I didn't even have the strength to return. I pressed one hand against her heart, feeling the soft thud, but it was slowing down.

Tears ran freely down my cheek, and I felt this barking pain in my chest. If she...if she died, I part of me would die with her.

The good side that only she could bring out and I was afraid that...I would be stuck as the monster I struggled so hard to fight against. I was scared I would become forever lost.
________________________________

A/N: God, this was soo hard to write!!!

I'm literally bawling my eyes out! Anyone else???

Favourite moment, or saddest I guess for this chapter?

Favourite quote??

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 12.5K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
421K 11.9K 90
Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majoring in business. Ajax Santiago; a 26 yea...
2M 63K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
322K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...