After The Storm (A Hunger Gam...

By SerKit

Another year, another Hunger Games. And a mother and father with a story to tell... [contains no characters f... More

Once Upon A Time...
District One Reapings
District Two Reapings
District Three Reapings
District Four Reapings
District Five Reapings
District Six Reapings
District Seven Reapings
District Eight Reapings
District Nine Reapings
District Ten Reapings
District Eleven Reapings
District Twelve Reapings
A Capitol Broadcast: Tribute Summary
The Tribute Parade
Training Day 1: Snow was a Vampire
Training Day 2: Hook, Line and Sinker
Training Day 3: Morning Session
A Capitol Broadcast: Tribute Scores Part One; Districts One - Six
A Capitol Broadcast: Tribute Scores Part Two; Districts Seven - Twelve
Interviews: Districts One - Six
Interviews: Districts Seven - Twelve
A Musical Interlude: After The Storm - Mumford and Sons
Bloodbath - 24
Settling In - 17
Hunter and Prey - 17
Trust and Deceit - 17
Things in the Sky - 16
Night Life - 15
Morning Light - 15
Hole in the Ground - 14
Two by Two - 13
A Capitol Broadcast: The Deadly Dozen
Dusk - 12
Guilt - 12
The Careers and the Tree - 11
Poison - 9
Parting is Such Bittersweet Sorrow - 9
Sitting Around - 9
The Sickle and the Axe - 9
Fast Forward - 8
Boo - 8
The Beginning of the End - 7
Pressure - 7
True Colours - 7
A Capitol Broadcast: The Final Stretch
Map - 6
The Starter Menu - 6
Nom Nom Nom - 5
Mnemosyne's Twin Sister - 3
Don't Touch the Fort - 3
Ring of Fire - 2
Happily Ever After - Epilogue
Blast From The Past

Thanks :)

934 26 21
By SerKit

FIRSTLY:

Thank you to everybody who has followed me through my three finished fanfics: Nothing Personal, Standing on the Edge and After the Storm. Not just my tribute makers, but the people who have read them just because they thought they looked interesting. Special shout out also to those tribute makers who read on after their tributes died, especially OlatheCrocodileRocker and Never_Let_Me_Go, whose comments have been the source of much amusement.

Every single vote, comment and personal response has been greatly appreciated; thank you for spending some of your time on my work.

Major thank yous as well to everybody who is reading this who won't get a mention in this because they're reading after it is finished. You are totally and amazingly awesome; thank you so much for reading through. It really does mean a lot. I hope that you enjoy my other fanfics enough to stick with them too.

 Also to everybody who has bugged me to write Jeopardy: The Fourth Quell, because it is happening and is now in full flow, and I'm really enjoying the change of point of view, even if it's a challenge to try and write twenty six different people in first person.

SECONDLY:

My totally awesome tribute makers! In traditional reaping style, with ladies first!

ForeverRue - for Jewel Burgundy, for her headachy comments, especially on the subject of Boo; go back and check them out, as long as you're wearing sunglasses, for being one of the most awesome people I know!

MissLouisTomlinson19 - for Trey Rathbone

Riah_Ramos - for Savannah Chaste

OnlyFoolsRushIn - for Jax Railin, and for having a username that happens to be a quote from one of my favourite songs

JustKeepSwimmingx - for Ellen Philling, and I'm sorry for altering her name a little, but to me Ellie is always a little girl from Nine, and for being one half of the Siblings from Hell

Music_in_my_Words - for Beau Comberant, and for tolerating me making a lot of alterations to his character in order, not least the name

BreezyPie - for Avery Lockett

TheGhostOfHearts - for Apollo 'frickin' Lakeshore, for being the biggest update-bugger I know (not sure why that deserves thanks, to be honest), for not being put off reading by the fact that his character met an early and untimely end. And for openly admitting that Apollo was intended to be a mash-up of some of my previous characters (don't deny it, Ghostie, because you did!)

ScrapbookLove - for Elektra Forge

Olathe - for Ezekiel Dah'li, and for yet again attaching herself to the most controversial character available, and for the random bursts of capital consonants in almost every comment.

Lancelot7777 - for Mercedes Fadle, for KEEP IT UP, for making District Six girl awesome, and for just being totally and utterly woolly.

IwaspromisedCake - for Christopher Martin and for all the hell I got trying to track down the lookalike whose name she couldn't even remember. Mohammed Amir! Remember it!

schoolrules11 - for Flora Santiago, who was more popular than expected, and for the random Hunger Games gif attack on a chapter that I can't remember (they're out there somewhere and they are amusing)

PlayingTheCards - for Rafe Southern

IAmLeia (who is out there somewhere reading this, just under a different name) - for Pleonie Williams, yet another name I could never spell right!

UsernameNotFound - for Grey Dassy

RAiiNcloud - for Rain Stonewell, who never got the suncream that she needed!

neonglasses - for Gavin Wheatley

PortiaandMoon - for Jemma 'I'm honestly nothing like Katniss' Agate

CrocodileRocker - for Niccolo Smite, and for being the other half of the wicked Siblings from Hell

RedTears - for Ever Greenmore. Well. Where to start? For Snow being a vampire, for the Capitas eating my brains (THEY GOT ME!), for the shovel that inspired Celica Bryer's shovel, and for...well, just being Ellie.

sassmax - for Nocturne Diamond, and for not complaining when I made him dance like a robot for no real reason whatsoever, apart from sheer entertainment and needing a D11 boy who was nothing like my Garth!

Never_Let_Me_Go - for the ever-so-slightly controversial Moora Faxon, termed by one person who shall remain unnamed as the D-Twelve Hooker. An exaggeration, yes; she wasn't half fun to write!

TheBlacklistStar - for Aidan Southwood, and for inadvertently providing me with his dog Ben and the most emotional moment of the whole Games xD

THIRDLY:

My general thanks go to:

The Magic Tesserae Hat of Destiny, who provided me with an almost foolproof way of randomising my kills, right up until I started to disagree quite badly...

PlayingTheCards for helping with my wonderful arena, and producing the trailer that can be seen with the bloodbath chapter

ForeverRueLancelot7777TheGhostOfHeartsOlatheTyrell92 and everybody else who stuck with it right through to the end.

Mumford and Sons for unwittingly inspiring this whole fanfic with their song, After The Storm.

ALSO:

My most loyal tribute makers, Lancelot7777ScrapbookLovesassmax and RedTears, who have made a tribute in every single one of my fanfics.

To ForeverRue for joining in with Nothing Personal despite not having a tribute of her own to care for and for along with RedTears and Lancelot7777, being Agatha’s (SotE) biggest fan; Lancelot7777 and Olathe for that argument on So Close, NP, that was so much fun that I have to mention it again; TheGhostOfHearts and Olathe for fighting over a fictional character; NightAngel314 for putting me on her profile despite us having never spoken to each other and for renaming Agatha Aggie; ScrapbookLove for the dedication in her fanfic 'A Voice Like Yours', saying my fanfics inspire her, which is just the sort of thing that inspires meLancelot7777 (on his own this time) for the scale of his reactions, especially the lovely Miss Tile Reserning (NP), and for Zombie Stacey (SotE, sort of); Olathe (also on her own), for reading, always - Faraday and Garth are idiots; finally, RedTears, for playing the Game and for coming up with some of the best quotes for her characters, personal favourites being 'In your face, mockingjay!' (SotE) and 'Snow was a vampire!' (ATS)

ALSO:

Everybody who made me tributes, ever. Whether they died in the bloodbath or went on to win, and however they came across in my writing; each one of them feels real to me. I hope I did them justice.

Everybody who read, commented, voted, told me how much they liked it or what they didn't like, argued or fan-girl/boy-ed over tributes, got cross, got happy, got upset, cried...thank you all. You are woolly.

 I'll see you all on Jeopardy! :D

May the odds be ever in your favour.

27th December, 2012

RobotsWillCry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Adele By Marina:)

Fanfiction

3.9K 471 19
This is a fanfiction book about Adele and her family.
2.9K 78 20
just like the title says it is hunger games x y/n (female reader btw) I hope you enjoy there may be spelling errors and the time might be off a bit s...
876 35 17
[A Hunger Games fan fiction]
194 0 20
As a small boy no one really knew him. He was constantly moving from city to city he felt alone. His mom and dad split only when he was a baby so he...