Kill Me Sweet (Draco x Reader)

By francesca0129

"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: "Magical"
Chapter 3: The Olive Tree
Chapter 4: Albus Dumbledare?
Chapter 5: "Lascelles"
Chapter 6: Accio
Chapter 7: First spell
Chapter 8: 15 wishes
Chapter 9: Bad Dream
Chapter 10: New World
Chapter 11: The Suitcase
Chapter 12: Good Morning
Chapter 13: Play with Fire
Chapter 14: New Getaway
Chapter 15: Hello Quidditch
Chapter 16: Two 'Me'
Chapter 17: On My Bed
Chapter 18: Green Apple
Chapter 19: Welcome to the Team
Chapter 20: His Hideaway
Chapter 21: After Party
Chapter 22: ...Do you want more?
Chapter 23: His Touch
Chapter 24: Diagon Alley
Chapter 25: Old Friend
Chapter 26: Join Me
Chapter 27: Happy Halloween
Chapter 28: Calm before the Storm
Chapter 29: The Fall
Chapter 30: Sad Champion
Chapter 31: Drowning
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Would you
Chapter 34: Mad in Rain
Chapter 35: Instincts
Chapter 36: I want you violently
Chapter 37: Forgotten Dream
Chapter 38: Sapphire
Chapter 39: The Secret
Chapter 40: Engraved on my Heart
Chapter 41: The Third Task
Chapter 42: The Portkey
Chapter 43: Prelude
Chapter 44: Come to me...
Chapter 45: Don't leave me alone
Chapter 46: Black Roses
Chapter 47: See you soon
Chapter 48: When our eyes fail to see
Chapter 49: One Step
Chapter 50: Convoluted Minds
Chapter 51: Twist
Chapter 52: Imperio
Chapter 53: The Necklace
Chapter 55: The Strange Prisoner
Chapter 56: I miss you
Chapter 57: Possessed
Chapter 58: Fear
Chapter 59: Weakened
Chapter 60: Kill Me
✧ Notice ✧
Chapter 61: Erised stra ehru oy
Chapter 62: Chance
Chapter 63: 9 Sherringford Square
Chapter 64: Test
Chapter 65: Escape
Chapter 66: The Elder Wand
Chapter 67: Killed me sweet
Chapter 68: Ending
✧ Dear Readers ✧
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Please read!!!

Chapter 54: Memory Substitution

1.6K 63 26
By francesca0129

– Draco's pov –

I told McGonagall about what happened and she looked at me, perplexed.

"So Y/N Imperiused you... but accordingly, she didn't have her wand. How was that possible?"

"You don't trust me." I snorted.

"I'm trying to help, Draco Malfoy." McGonagall spoke sharply.

"...She is..." I couldn't hide the sadness in my voice.

"She was an Allorant." My head dropped with indescribable guilt washing over my body... but McGonagall's next remark had me breathless.

"...She still is then." 

I lifted my head up slowly.

"What do you mean?" I muttered.

"Y/N's alive."

...What? I wanted to believe what I'd just heard. But the memory of her getting hit by my curse tortured me.

"Don't lie to me. I... I killed her." I glared at McGonagall.

"Well, what do you know about this necklace?" Then she once again showed me Y/N's sapphire necklace.

"It's a gift I gave her." My breathing got heavier with confusion and... hope.

"This necklace seemed to have absorbed the curse somehow. I've only seen it happen once before, and Y/N is extremely lucky to have survived from an unforgivable curse."

I gasped and a tear streamed down my cheek.

"Where is she? Please, let me see her. Let me out!" I snivelled and struggled to remove the chains on my wrists but they only tightened.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that." said McGonagall brusquely.

"Please..." I pleaded but there was no change in her tone.

"Y/N's unstable. When your curse hit her, most of the damage was absorbed by this necklace but the shock took away some of her memories, every memory that can remind her of the trauma. I am very aware that you guys were fond of each other but I simply cannot let you bring further repercussions upon her."

"Are you saying that..." I speculated and hoped I would be wrong.

"Y/N doesn't remember you."

I knew what she was implying but hearing it was... painful. I was lost for words.

"Whether or not Y/N Imperiused you, you cast one of the unforgivable curses and the Ministry of Magic has detected the magic. You should be grateful that I hid you here instead of sending you to them."

"Where am I?" I asked, bewildered.

"Hogwarts dungeon cell. This place is hidden under a spell. Also, you are related to the death eaters. If I hadn't trusted you, you wouldn't be here." McGonagall's charismatic voice echoed and she pulled out her wand. 

"Diffindo." She carefully cast the spell and freed me from the chains.

"You can keep it." She then threw the sapphire necklace at me and I caught it.

"How long are you planning to lock me up down here?" I asked.

"... I don't know," McGonagall shook her head.

"nobody knows you're here, Draco. You're safe. I know that you don't want to go back to the death eaters and you surely don't want to be found by the Ministry. We just gotta hope that Miss. Lascelles will slowly gain back her memories and... prove you innocent."

I sighed but she was correct. This dungeon prison was the safest place I could be. This is going to be miserable down here all alone but Y/N is alive... My heart began racing with happiness. I wanted to break the bars and run to her but as McGonagall told me, seeing me wouldn't help her and I knew I was the biggest enemy of Hogwarts students. They will do anything to kick me out.

"...How is she doing?" I asked and McGonagall smiled faintly.

"She's perfectly well. It could be quite uncomfortable in here but the moment you leave the cell, you will no longer be hidden under the spell. I'll bring you everything that you need, so just ring the bell on the side to send a signal to me." 

– y/n's pov –

When I opened my eyes, I was in Hospital Wing and Amber, Shane, Hermione, and Professor McGonagall were staring down at me worriedly.

"Y/N's up!" Hermione yelled excitedly.

"Y/N! I actually thought you were dead." Amber grabbed my hand and smiled brightly. Surprisingly, she then burst into tears.

"Hey, hey! What do you mean 'dead'? Why am I here?"

"You were -" Amber then got cut off by Professor McGonagall.

"Y/N, do you not remember what happened?"

"What? What happened? Why am I... in a dress?" I was so puzzled. The last thing I could remember was... My head started throbbing when I tried to remember stuff.

"Aah..." It felt empty. It felt as if there were holes in my memories. 

"You okay?" Hermione gasped.

"Yea, yea. I'm good. Actually... I feel more than good." I smiled at the group and they all looked so confused.

"This saved you. Do you... really not remember?" Then Hermione handed me a broken necklace.

"What is this?" I asked, unable to recognise the jewellery.

"Y/N, it's the necklace Draco gave you." Amber then answered my question, mentioning a name that I had never heard of.

"I'm sorry, who?" 

"Draco, Draco Malfoy!" Amber raised her voice and I gave the necklace back to Hermione.

"Okay, stop. You are freaking me out. Whoever that is, I think you are just making a huge deal out of uh... whatever happened to me that I don't particularly remember, but I'm well now so will you fill me in about what happened?"

Then silence fell.

"Y/N, something happened and I think the shock has removed some of your memories. Tell us everything you can remember... Could you first tell us where you were over the summer?" Hermione talked calmly but I sensed the seriousness of the situation.

"Uh... I spent my summer with my human parents and came back to Hogwarts..?" I replied.

"You were with your parents! We were worried sick after you just disappeared from the stadium back in May." Amber sighed.

"What do you mean 'disappeared'?" I didn't understand any of what Amber was saying.

"Triwizard tournament, Y/N. You disappeared after coming back from the maze, your third task..." Hermione spoke nervously.

"Guys, this is all a joke right? I wasn't a champion. I watched every tournament task with you, Amber." I was totally baffled. Then my head began throbbing again as I tried recalling my memories.

"Aah... Guys, my head hurts will you stop, please." Then I caught sight of someone lying on the bed on the opposite side.

"Is that... Kyle? What happened to Kyle?" I got up and walked to his bed. He seemed badly injured and I grew worried. Hermione awkwardly chuckled.

"Uh... Quidditch game! He was thrown off his broom. Don't worry, Madam Pomfrey said he will be fine soon. You, also were uh... cheering in that dress as part of the performance but the bludger hit you... Do you not remember? Well, you know what? You should rest a bit more." 

Hermione then dragged me back to the bed I was in and sat me down.

– Hermione's pov –

We left Y/N and Kyle in the Hospital Wing.

"Professor McGonagall, I think she has re-designed her memories the way she wants to remember them as a protection. I don't think she remembers anything about her interactions with... you-know-who, and all the other dark stuff. She doesn't even remember that she was the Triwizard tournament champion. I've read about it... Sometimes, strong curses can leave the victims with severe memory loss or... memory substitution." I blurted out with shock.

"Memory substitution... That must be it. Miss Granger, thank you for your help. You guys should go back to your common rooms now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.1K 23
Tears fell out of her bright baby blue eyes. She didn't even care her makeup was smearing. "I thought you'd changed" she choked through her latest so...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
2.1M 41.3K 68
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEvguFLTJGI "How could you? I loved you! How could you do this to me?" I cried, tears streaming down my fac...
354K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...