Demon Slayer RP | open!

By TigerTerrarium

what?!? Demon Slayer Roleplay?!?! 😨😨 yes, i'm allowed to be in multiple fandoms, one of them happens to be... More

rules
form
adressing some problems
OC | 2
OC | 3
OC | 4
π–£˜π‘»π’‰π’† π’Žπ’π’–π’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’π–£˜
αͺ₯𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒉αͺ₯
βπ‘­π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š π‘ͺ𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕❁
⁂𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’Šπ’„π’†!⁂
β˜Όπ‘΅π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ π‘«π’‚π’šβ˜Ό
ο Šπ‘€π‘’π‘”π‘’π‘› π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›ο Š
π‘Ίπ’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
β˜€οΈŽοΈŽπ‘Ίπ’–π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’†β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ
𓆙 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𓆙
β™₯︎ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 β™₯︎
β˜π‘΄π’π’…π’†π’“π’ π‘»π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”β˜
π“…° π‘¨π’π’Šπ’Žπ’‚π’π’” ? π“…°
update

OC | 1

725 5 15
By TigerTerrarium

heya! i edited Odayaka's ref on Amino, so i just decided to also add it on here as the new one better explains their character better. i had also changed their backstory, so be weary of that! :)

―❝𝑨𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓!

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝑇𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

ⅰ ─ Bᴀsɪᴄs
ⅱ ─ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
ⅲ ─ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Nᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Tʀᴀɪᴛs
ⅳ ─ Lɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs
ⅴ ─ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ⅵ ─ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs
ⅶ ─ Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
ⅷ ─ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ/Dɪsᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs
ⅸ ─ Exᴛʀᴀs
ⅹ ─ Pᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴs
xi ─ Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴏʀᴍs
xii ─ Gᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝐵𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑠
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝
Nᴀᴍᴇ ─ Oᴅᴀʏᴀᴋᴀ Sᴀɪʀᴇɴᴛᴏ

Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ─ Sᴇʀᴇɴᴇ Sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

[𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎]

Aɢᴇ ─ 13

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ─ Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀᴛ Bɪʀᴛʜ

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ─ Asᴇxᴜᴀʟ, Bɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ

Rᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ Aᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ─ Pᴀɴʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

Pʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs ─ Tʜᴇʏ/Sʜᴇ

Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴛʏʟᴇ ─ Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ

Cʀᴜsʜ ─ Mᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ Tᴏᴋɪᴛᴏ

Bᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ Cʀᴜsʜ ─ Zᴇɴɪᴛsᴜ Aɢᴜᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴀ

Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ─ Kɪɴᴏᴇ
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦
Odayaka is known to be stubborn and hardheaded. This slayer never takes orders from anyone except the pillars and Master Ubuyashiki. She can never fight along with other people, since most of the time they bail out and do their own thing. They are mostly quiet and needs someone to speak up for them, although this is because her voice is very quiet and they often get talked over.

Other than being quiet, Odayaka is also mischievous and extremely sneaky. They can trick others easily, although they are able to do this, they choose not to.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑠
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Hᴏɴᴇsᴛ

Kɪɴᴅ

Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴀɴᴄᴇ

Bʀᴀᴠᴇʀʏ

Cʟᴇᴠᴇʀ

Wɪᴛᴛʏ

Pʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

Oʙsᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ

Dᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

Qᴜɪᴇᴛ

Fᴏᴄᴜsᴇᴅ

Iɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Bʟᴜɴᴛ

Dɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ

Mᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ

Iᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ

Fᴇᴀʀғᴜʟ

Aʀʀᴏɢᴀɴᴛ

Iɴᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Nɪɢʜᴛᴛɪᴍᴇ

Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs

Wᴀᴛᴇʀ

Tʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ

Sᴛᴀʀs

Oʟᴅ Fᴏʟᴋʟᴏʀᴇ

Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ

Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀs

Eᴛᴄ.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Mᴏsᴛ Dᴇᴍᴏɴs

Cʀʏɪɴɢ

Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Oᴛʜᴇʀs ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɴᴛ

Lᴏᴜᴅ Nᴏɪsᴇs

Usᴇʀs ᴏғ Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏғ Sᴛᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀ Cʟᴀɴ

Eᴛᴄ.
╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝐴𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Hᴀᴏʀɪ ─ Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢᴏʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴs

Uɴɪғᴏʀᴍ ─ Dᴀʀᴋ Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Nɪᴄʜɪʀɪɴ Sᴡᴏʀᴅ ─ Gʀᴇʏɪsʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Sᴡᴏʀᴅ Hɪʟᴛ ─ ᴀ Dᴀʀᴋ Bʟᴜᴇ ʜɪʟᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴄʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ɪᴛ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hᴀɪʀ ─ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ ʜᴀɪʀ, ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ. Dᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴜᴇ ғᴀᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ Yᴇʟʟᴏᴡ

Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ ─ Pᴀʟᴇ Wʜɪᴛᴇ

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ ─ Yᴇʟʟᴏᴡ

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ ─ 5'2 ғᴛ

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑠
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - Seiretsu Koiniochiru
Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs - deceased

Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ - Chōshinsei Sairento
Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs - deceased

Sɪsᴛᴇʀs - [redacted]
Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs - unknown

Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ - Aisuru Hohoenda
Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs - alive

―❝𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

long ago, there were two clans. the Breath of Constellations clan and Breath of the Stars clan. each house had one master and four hashiras. the Breath of Stars was weaker than Breath of Constellations, making the Breath of Stars clan grow jealous, having envy for Constellations. the four hashiras and the master of the Stars Clan, turned to Muzan for more strength and asked for his blood, to which they received.

now, one slayer from the Constellation clan had three children with another slayer form the Star clan. The mother's name was Seiretsu Koiniochiru, and the father's name was Chōshinsei Sairento. it was forbidden love, and the soon enough, everyone from each clan found out. Seiretsu took one to the Constellation clan, and Chōshinsei took the remaining two to the Stars clan. after this, the Stars then murdered all of Constellation now that they were much more powerful.

During the murder, another Constellation pillar said they'd do anything to live, the Stars said to become a demon. thus, another traitor was created. after the Constellation genocide, there was a last remaining hashira that had escaped during the genocide along with the two parents, and found their three children.

right after the genocide, the constellation hashira stumbled upon a young man, named Aisuru Hohoenda, and told the story of the genocide and Stars traitors. he believed the hashira, and they gave their haori and swords, knowing that they were being tracked by the Stars. they ran off, shortly being killed by the Stars. Aisuru soon told the same story to his younger son, who believed him.

years later, the parents stumbled upon the same man, except that he was no longer young, but old. the parents told the Aisuru the story and wanted him to take in the three children. the story reminded him of the hashira he met in the past, so he happily took them in. the parents thanked him, giving away their haori, swords, and breathing techniques for their children in the feature before running off. then, they were shortly murdered by Stars, just like the hashira.

Aisuru took in the constellation child while he gave the other two stars to his younger son.

now, when Odayaka was still growing up, the old man used to tell the stories to the young child. Odayaka truly believed him as Aisuru had put up the hashira's haori and sword on the wall. Odayaka said she wanted to become a demon slayer too when she was older, and Aisuru grew worried.

Aisuru soon showed Odayaka the breathing techniques and let her hold the sword. and, when she was old enough, she started to practice the breathing techniques with the old hashira's sword, until, one fateful night she had prayed to her ancestors that she would be able to do at least the first form. and, when she started to get ready to use the first form, it seemed like the stars and constellations were falling from the sky.

that was the first time it happened, Odayaka knew that was one of the signs that she was doing it correctly, and proceeded with the technique before performing, Constellation Breathing, first form: Kogitsune's hope. Aisuru happened to be watching her to make sure they didn't get hurt, he quickly ran to the child and asked if they were okay. Odayaka obviously said yes, and now that Aisuru had witnessed the power of Constellation Breathing, he was okay with her fighting.

once Odayaka had mastered the first 5 forms and was still working on the last 4, when she tried to practice Houou's rage, she burnt her hand. she was held off from the final selection to try and recover from the permanent burn. one year later, she was ready to go. she had passed the final selection and no longer had childish dreams after she went through that. their whole personality changed, and instead of being kind and caring, they turned cold and unresponsive.

Odayaka's current goal is to avenge her clan, and take down the Stars.

―❝𝑾𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆.

✦ ╮𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ/𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠

!!WARNING!!

SPOILERS for the swordsmith village arc, chapters 105-116, 122-126

you have been warned.

.

.

.

Odayaka was caught in the fight with Hantengu. she was fighting against Zokauteen. When the upper moon used his blood demon art, Crazed Cry of Thunder Death, the constellation slayer was so desperate, that she used the forbidden form of her breathing style, Houou's Rage.

This, of course, burnt off the protective silk glove of their hand. Odayaka was struck by their own flames due to carelessness. she was burnt on her right arm and calves. they were furious, until Zokauteen used their other blood demon art, Compressed Sound Waves, stunning Odayaka for a long period of time.

due to the stun, Odayaka was not able to receive proper help and the burns set in quickly, her legs look like they've been burned and electrocuted. they did not get help until after the battle, where she was laying on the floor, passed out.

Odayaka quit from the Demon Slayer Corps. although they still like to hang around the headquarters. she now rests permanently in the Butterfly Mansion unless someone visits her. and, of course, her most common visitors are Muichiro Tokito, Tanjiro Kamado, and their guardian, Aisuru Hohoenda.

Odayaka confessed to Muichiro, who felt the same, shortly before the infinity castle arc.

she was devastated when her crow delivered the message that Muichiro passed away.

.

.

.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑠
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Odayaka is so pale she was mistaken for a demon once

the reason why they wear a glove is because they burnt themselves with their eighth form. their hand is very tender and raw but needs protection, the injury cannot be reversed. The burn doesn't hurt as long as it doesn't come in contact with things other than the glove.

Odayaka's breathing technique is so overwhelming that it exhausts her quickly, and once she's done fighting, they have a 85% chance with fainting and waking up without any memories until it recovers again in 15 minutes. This is the reason why Odayaka is very pale

most things in her possession are not hers. her haori is oversized since it belonged to the former hashira. even the sword isn't hers, she tries to take good care of it so it doesn't snap and break.

IMPORTANT : Odayaka CANNOT use most forms of her breathing style properly, so she sticks with the basics. the last form, however, is created by her, so she can use it. Odayaka only uses the advanced forms if in a serious battle.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗
𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

i allow fanart of Odayaka! don't even think about lewding them, they are a minor, you weirdo.

you can also include them in stories, just make sure you get my permission and at least let me contribute and help.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒

this is a breathing style made by me, i don't permit others using it, copying, being heavily inspired, or, taking it as your own.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
𝑂𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Constellation Breathing was made a long time ago, it is directly branched from Moon Breathing and Dance of the Fire God. all users that used Constellation breathing was killed off, until, Odayaka reclaimed the Breathing Style.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑠
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

depending on which form is used, the animal from said form will erupt from the dark blue color. also, the constellation of the form will appear and follow the blade wherever it goes. it will also appear with small stars that seem to glitter

as for night visuals, when you are preparing to use a form, it will seem as if the stars and constellations are falling down and heading towards the blade.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

dark blue with a dark grey tint.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Constellation Breathing has 10 forms. although the first 5 are easy, as they are based off of real animals, the last 4 are harder to master that even the founder, Odayaka Sairento, struggles with them. you can consider the last 4 to be extra forms.

forms are also based off how the animal attacks or what their abilities are.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Fɪʀsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ
Kogitsune's Hope

This attack is quick and speedy and the user must stay close to the ground. The user must build up speed and must have a clear path to the demon they are slaying. This attack is merciful. First, the user will run towards the target and, if they have any openings, they will immediately cut the target's neck. This can only work if the user has a free opening. moonlight will shine upon the demon once the attack has been performed

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
the trail of dark midnight blue will take the shape of what looks like, a tail of a fox. Constellations of Kogitsune will also appear on the beam.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Vupecula.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Fᴏʀᴍ
Ookami's midnight glare

the user must get close to the target. they will stay close to the ground much like the first form. the user will then thrust their sword into the target. if the user is unable to or somehow misses, they will attempt to slash the demon's shoulders and leaves a deep gash.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
the beam will look like how it's supposed to normally look like, except at the end of it, a warbled version of it will appear. as it goes for all forms, the constellation of Ookami will appear.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Lupis.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Tʜɪʀᴅ Fᴏʀᴍ
Kujyaku's deadly claws

the user will take shallow breaths and start the attack, making the dark blue color emerge out of their sword. the user will spin, causing the beams to follow the user's movements. the beam can reach and slice everything in half (other than humans and animals) within a 6 foot radius. This attack does not work against stronger demons.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
a peacock's tail will show at the end of the midnight blue beam. the beam will show the constellation of Kujyaku with small stars.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Pavo.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Fᴏʀᴍ
Ohitsuji's horns of destruction

the user will ram straight into the target and cut wherever their sword can reach. once multiple blows has been landed on the target, wherever the user had cut them, the areas will explode. after the explosion, it will seem like glitter and the stars are falling or floating down, but, everything is an illusion.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
the beam will seem completely warbled. there is nothing to represent the ram for this attack, although, the constellation for Ohitsuji will still appear on the beam.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Aries.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Fɪғᴛʜ Fᴏʀᴍ
Karasu's flight path

the user will be able to adapt to their sudden strength, their surroundings, and how quick they grew in a split second. the user is able to move very quick and is able to come up with quick strategies. the user will twist their body, the beams will twist around the user before releasing and breaking by the user twisting their sword. the broken beams will fly off and cut everything it touches.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
the beam will be completely straight with Karasu's constellation.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Corvus.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Sɪxᴛʜ Fᴏʀᴍ
Ryuu's dance

the user will twist and twirl as if they are dancing. the katana will move as if it was bending, a dragon will erupt from the blade and follow the users movements until the slayer reaches the demon and cuts its neck off. and, once the slayer accomplishes this, the dragon like figure will surround the two and gleam until it slowly disappears and heads back into the night sky, taking its place into its constellation again. although since this is such a powerful attack, it had a low success rate and will exhaust the user.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
a long beam with a dragon head on the end. the body covered with stars and Ryuu's constellations.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Draco.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Form
Ikkakujyuu's grace and anger

this form has two improved versions, grace and anger.

Aɴɢᴇʀ
for anger, the beam will not retain its normal midnight blue colors. the beam will now have the colors consisting of yellow, orange, and pink. these colors are hot colors to represent rage. the user will swiftly move their sword to summon Ikkakujyuu. once that is done, Ikkakujyuu will turn it from cool colors to hot colors. the user will the harshly twist their body and carry the Kirin to the demon, getting their strength and speed enhanced each time they swing.

once they are close enough, the user will twist the sword, looking like as if it was bending, the Kirin will twist around the demons body as you cut off their neck. just like the sixth form, this form is extremely exhausting, giving a 50/50 chance that the user will faint.

Gʀᴀᴄᴇ
once Ikkakujyuu is summoned by the different gripping of the katana, it will retain its normal blue color. the user will move as if they were dancing gracefully to mimic how the dance of the starry night would look like. the Kirin will only point its horns at the target and nothing more. once the user has an opening, they will easily slice off the target's head due to Ikkakujyuu's grace. this move is much easier than rage.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
a head of a kirin will appear at the end of the blade. depending if the user uses rage or grace, the beam will change color. the kirin is covered with Ikkakujyuu's constellations and tiny stars.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Monocerus.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Eɪɢʜᴛʜ Form
Houou's rage

just like the seventh form, this form will change color. this form is extremely dangerous and destructive, so think twice before you use this one. this warbled beam will move as if it was fire, it will cut anything in its path. it has a chance of also injuring the user, other people, and animals. if you spin the katana once you summon Houou, the beam will follow and the user will be able to launch the phoenix in any direction, destroying everything in its path.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
at the end of the beam, it will take the shape of a long phoenix tail. it was also consist of the constellations of Houou.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Phoenix.
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Nɪɴᴛʜ Form
UmiHebi's graceful haven

this form mimics the moves of dance of the starry night. the user will summon the sea serpent and will mimic the dance gracefully. with each swing, they build up strength. the sea serpent will follow the user's blade and will stretch until the user cleanly slices of the demons head off.

Vɪsᴜᴀʟs
there will be a sea serpents head at the end of the beam along with UmiHebi's constellations.

Cᴏɴsᴛᴇʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Hydra.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑠
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Odayaka Sairento.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

since this breathing style is so difficult, even Odayaka is unable to do the advanced forms.

Odayaka had burnt themselves while trying to use the eighth form.

mostly everything from the former Constellation hashira was passed down from the old man and to Odayaka.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

✦ ╮𝐺𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.4K 49
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
92.7K 2.4K 36
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
167K 996 187
Mature content