🅙🅔🅝🅝🅘🅔 { 𝑓𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑠}...

By Kangssisna

"i'm sorry p...please stop"!! y/n said with shaking voice... "Shut up, you ungrateful woman"!! Jennie said wi... More

0 introduction
1 Why?
2 Never!
3 torture for behave...
4
important this is not update..

5

2.9K 107 22
By Kangssisna

Y/n pov-

"shireo! Oh waeyoo? I said i don't want~~ let go of my hands please..." y/n said struggling from Jennie grips... "aish, can you just stay still!!" Jennie said dragging y/n to the car...

No one pov-

Jennie forcing y/n into the car, "Auwchhh!" y/n groaned when her head bump into side of up car. Y/n rubbing her head while glare at Jennie.

Today they gonna fly to Japan for bp business with twice and redvelvet gang... Yes they gonna work together for 4 month.

Skip at airport-

"wait guys there was Momo and Joy isn't?" Rose said point at them...
"yeah Rosie, this girl I already told them don't come pick up us..." Jisoo said.

Jisoo smack Momo and Joy head from behind." agghh Yaak!!" Joy said in mad tone, when she turn around she shocked. " J-Jisoo aish yaa why you hit my head!" Joy said in mad tone. BP and Momo chuckles at her and she pout with angry face... Joy saw
Y/n behind Ahjumma, Joy raised her eyebrow. "So... Who is it" Joy ask...

Jennie walk toward Ahjumma and grabs y/n arm. "my doll" Jennie said... "special doll, i see.." Momo said while smirking... "yeah you right... She's my special doll, Only me can touched, play, and use her... She only will obey to me only me... Cause what? She's mine so don't even come toward her..." Jennie said sternly and give a death glare to Momo.

"woah woah sis we not gonna take her from you okey so.. don't worry sweetie" Joy said chuckles. "tch she never will be taken by anyone else... Shut up and let's go now!" Jennie said leave with y/n, left JiRosLis, Momo, Joy and Ahjumma behind. "Yaa wait us you cold ass" Momo said run toward Jennie with other...

Skip on the plane-

Jennie and y/n were seat together.

"tch doll? She really think she can had me huh?! NEVER! Yes mark my word I will never be with her..." y/n thought, gripping her own hands tightly... Jennie notice her.

Jennie; "wae? You cold...? Want me to cuddle with you hmm?"
*held y/n hands*

Y/n yanked her arm away from Jennie... Y/n rolled her eyes...

Jennie; "hoho girl,*grip her arm tightly* listen y/n... Be...a...good...girl before I'll do something that you don't want to happen!! Jennie said whisper to y/n in mad tone, while pinch
y/n thigh hardly...

Y/n groan but Jennie quickly cover her mouth to shut up her....

Jennie;"understood? answer me!!!"

Y/n nod her head while rubbing her thigh...

Skip at BP mansion at Japan-

Redvelvet and Twice ran toward BP with excited paste in their face...

Rose;Minari... I'm miss you my baby penguin...*hug Mina*

Mina;*hug Rose* I miss you too my chipmunk...*kiss Rose cheeks*

Redvelvet, Twice and BP greeting each other and talk with randomly topic...

Jennie notice y/n uncomfortable with this situation...

Jennie pov-

Jennie stand up from couch and held y/n hand...

Irene; where are you going?

Jennie; I'm tired... *Jennie said in cold tone*

Irene nod, and Jennie leave to bedroom with y/n...

Skip at bedroom-

Jennie;Ahjumma can you bring food to here... I'm kinda hungry...

Ahjumma;Nee Ahggassi...*she bow and move out from room*

Btw little for your info... Ahjumma always stick with y/n and Jennie just making sure y/n didn't do something out of control....

Y/n just stay silent until....

Y/n stand up and about to walk toward bathroom... Before she could walk someone held her arm... And of course Jennie who is hold her arm...

Jennie;*grip her arm tightly*

Y/n;ARHhhhg!! *groaned**tried to yanked her hands away from Jennie but that's no use*

Jennie; did you forget something huh?!*add more grips on her arm*

Y/n;ahhhg w-what?? Please let go of my hands...*still groan in pain*

Jennie; you can't even move without my permission! Should I make you remembered that again huh?!

Y/n;"seriously"*y/n thought* I just want to pee you monster!!

Jennie little shocked with y/n shouting at her... But then she let go of her arm... Y/n run to bathroom rashly...

Jennie chuckles, "CUTE" Jennie thought...

Jennie;tch y/n you have to be taught about how to respect with her Miss next... Maybe tonight*smirk*

Ahjumma knock the door...

Jennie;Come in!

Ahjumma enter the room and handing a food for Jennie... Then she look around searching someone.... Jennie notice her and...

Jennie; She's on the bathroom...

Ahjumma nod with smile...

Y/n pov-

After done doing her business she look around and saw the windows up of the bathtub....she smile. "today or never" y/n thought...

Tok Tok Tok

Ahjumma knock the bathroom door...

Ahjumma; y/n-ssi...*she call out your name*

Y/n rolled her eyes and lifeless walk and open the door...

Ahjumma;*smile* lets---*about to held her hand, but she's flinch*

Y/n ignored and left Ahjumma behind, she walk approach Jennie and flop herself into bed...

Jennie; *smack y/n butt* when and where, you learn to being rude like this huh?!

Y/n; ouch!!*rubbed her butt*

Jennie handing the food to y/n... And start to feed her...

Skipeuuu-

Y/n pov-

Its kinda boring, yes I'm bored right now... Stay in silent, doing nothing... Where's Jennie and Ahjumma? Well, Ahjumma here beside me sleeping peacefully. Jennie... I don't know where she is... I can't sleep, first of my problem, second I'm won't stay still like you know after drinks coca cola our energy will fill up of top limits... Even though I'm not even drink it...

Y/n;*sigh* haishh... Just close your eyes and sleep!*mentally scold her self*

I turn around and look at Ahjumma who snoring softly...

Y/n; Ahjumma~~*whisper*

I little wave my hand front of her face, she didn't give any respond so....

I stand up from the bed slowly, and carefully... Open and close the door, tiptoes going out of the room silently....

"Where should I go?" I look around and saw a tv maybe this is a living room... I take a seat and search for remote tv... Then suddenly i heard something of somewhere but I don't know where?

"AHHHH Yes Lisa-yaa fuck!!"

"Lisa I'm cum---Ahhhhg"

"you always taste sweet Mommy..."

*kiss sound*

Y/n;Oishh!

I cover my ear with both of my hands....

"YAAAK Irene, Lalisa! I'm trying to get my beauty sleep can you shut the fucking door!!!? Just shut the door and continued your fucking screaming till morning you stupid ass!!!" someone shouting madly...

Lisa; Jealous aren't you?!*she shout back*

"shut up?!"she shouting back and slam shut the door harshly...

Then everything gone silent again...

Because of I can't find for remote tv, i give up and stand up going to the kitchen...

At kitchen-

I walk toward fridge, opened it and thinking what should I take and ate?

I sit squatting not touch my butt to the floor like this📍🔽

A/n; duhh sneaking to eat something on the fridge no need to be this pretty... Just imagine yall😂

I got chocolate and ate front of fridge its so good tho but still felt uneasy feeling too... Its like someone were watching me from somewhere... But I shrug it off and continued enjoy my chocolate, its not mine but its so good... I think tonight I'm not going to get sleep...

"what the heck you doing here?, i thought it was ghost or something... Goshh!" someone said show up from nowhere.

Y/n; *shocked* yaa whwat if I cwhoke on cwhocolate huh?!*I yelling with chocolate still full of my mouth*

I get up and about to run at my bedroom after get caught...

Jennie pov-

I wipe my face cause of y/n yelling and spiting her chocolate on her mouth to my face.... Geez!!!

I walk toward the bedroom and open the door,

Jennie;y/n...

I call her name but she didn't respond... I walk toward her and carry her to the bathroom....

Skip in the toilet-

Jennie; y/n why you became so naughty for a day hmm?"

I ask her but she just stay silent... I put a toothpaste and gave to her the toothbrush...

Jennie; brush your teeth....

She take it and brush her tooth while I look at her back with lust filled myself..."Arhhh its no the right time to get horny stupid..." I scold myself... "so what? She's mine anyway..."

I hug her after away she finish brush her tooth...

I whisper to her ear....

Jennie; listen... Let's make fast and silent tingy okey?

Y/n; what do you mean?*whisper back*

No one pov-

Jennie start to undress her body and  y/n...

Jennie; its mean, you can't make a loud sound babygirl... If you can't... I'll not gonna stop!

Jennie kiss y/n lips....

Continued>•<

Sorry for late up... Author got stuck for road story uhummm....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...