ᝰ 𝗮𝗯𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 , 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢...

بواسطة HERMETSU

│接吻│✧˖*°࿐ 𝗔𝗕𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ¡? ╰─➤ 𝙼𝙸𝚈𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙽 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 ┆ 彡 ┊  ┊   ೃ ┊    ┊ ... المزيد

𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘦
𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘨𝘴
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝘳𝘢𝘵
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘦
𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘯𝘰
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺
𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙔
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 9
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘫𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 | 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝘮𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝘰𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘢
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 / 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

5.8K 292 850
بواسطة HERMETSU

TREEHOUSE ALEX G
"Usually, I'm all by myself."

"What happened to you?"

[name] frowned, pressing their palm against their cheek. "Toothache." They simply responded, the impuissant display of their adorable form fumbling around while enduring the tormenting throb of their tooth was a rare sight to see for miya, causing him to flare into chortles of amusement.

"You're making a fuss over a toothache? What are you, seven?" miya taunted, pushing their hand away from their cheek to get a closer look at the bump forming.

Who knew someone like [name] would be brought to tears by a simple toothache?

"Aren't you gonna go to the dentist?" miya's arms crossed, raising a brow at the blatantly reticent stare he received. "Well," [name] breathed out a sigh, pleading to the gods for what might be placed upon them.

"I've never gone to the dentist before."

"You're lying, I don't believe you." miya immediately deadpanned, "You're probably just making excuses because you're scared of the dentist, right?"

"No, I really haven't gone to the dentist before."

miya brought his fingers up to massage his temples, detecting no ambiguity in their words. "For real??" He gave [name] another look of skepticism, grabbing onto their hands once a nod was their response.

"Wait, do dentist appointments require yen? because the only thing my wallet has right now is random mexican money I found outside my doorstep. Was it perhaps dora?"

"Dora's latina, [name]."

"WAIT I THOUGHT SHE WAS SPANISH?"

"How tf can one be so dumb"

(GUYS IM ACTUALLY SO FUCKING CONFUSED ARE LATINOS AND HISPANICS SPANISH??? WAIT A MINUTE DID I JUST LIVE MY LIFE THINKING EUROPE JUST HAD.. SPANISH PEOPLE IN IT?? YO I FUCKING THOUGHT EUROPE WAS A COUNTRY PLSS IM SO STUPID)

"Okay so what if barney was actually an illusion, because the children were mentally unstable to the point they started hallucinating about this fake world where they can finally be happy? what if their whole lives were just a lie—"

"Shh, don't continue." miya smacked a hand to their mouth, the effective method suppressing any more absurd theories that they might comment to ruin his entire childhood. "For someone who has a toothache, you sure talk a lot." miya simply sent them a glare, wondering why he even chose to accompany the individual with their prominent mood swings.

"[Full Name]?"

"Thats our signal," miya stood up, retracting his hand from their face that was once in contact with their lips, extending a hand for them to take.

[name] took his hand almost as if they were longing for contact, grinning widely at his concerned gestures throughout the whole day. "Idiot, lets go."

"miya, can you keep holding my hand the entire time? if that's okay with you."

Such brazen words were dripping in warmth and rhapsody, causing the reverberating beats of his heart to unusually quicken. generating a stream of melodious harmonies that could be mistaken for a drum.

the remarkably candid request was held no contrariety from the previous stunts they have performed, yet they always manage to place him into an abashed state, their blunt query for consent profoundly deserved an applause.

They awaited his response, the unwavering grin plastered on their lips almost resembled an angel disguised as a devil.

"See? I knew you we're scared of the dentist. idiot." his fastened pace was perceptible, as if he was displaying his embarrassment through his speed. "But whatever."

The response was what they precisely premeditated, as miya noticed their lopsided grin that adorned their features, a vigorous assembly of butterflies crowding in his stomach with a single glance of their giddy demeanor.

"What are you looking at?" He stuck his tongue out, taking the necessities from the receptionist, turning his heel as he headed towards the dentist they were assigned with.

"You."

"I can clearly see that."

"You're really pretty."

miya stiffened, bursting into groans as he whined about feeling 'insulted' at the fact he was called pretty instead of handsome. although he actually enjoyed it. the sight of his averted gaze was proof of the claim.

"I'm surprised you didn't chicken out the last minute." miya scrunched his nose at the bag of candy in your hands, silently planning how to snatch the bag away and throw it amongst the garbage.

"What made you think that? I told you I wasn't scared of the dentist." [name] trailed off, their eyes wandering to the vibrant mixtures of orange in the skies that were once covered in a hue of azure, the intoxicating view of the sun as it made its descent was like a gift for the accomplishments of today.

miya's emerald irises scintillated, the enchanting view of the sunset brought him breathless. and the fact he was watching it with them didn't lessen the impact on his heart.

I wonder if I should tell him I pretended to act meekly so that he would go to the dentist with me.

yall should praise me for this much content i give yall💔

chapter was inspired by me whos currently suffering from a toothache‼️‼️‼️

oh and since yall keep defending miya's outfit

are you still going to deny

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

27.8K 1.1K 18
↳ stray ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜɪs ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғᴏʀ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ⁀➷ |date started : 7/1/21 |date ended : 8/20/21 amajiki...
48.6K 1.1K 42
( 담아 떨쳐내 ) 💭 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺...
20.8K 669 14
[𝗬/𝗻] 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮, 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. [𝗬/𝗻] 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻�...
41.7K 1.4K 11
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗒𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐�...